Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

I hope that William continues to press the issue and he (and the audience) get an explanation about why they didn’t keep trying to contact him after he left with his grandparents. I refuse to believe they were foiled by a full voicemail inbox. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

I'm pissed that Felicity gets this convo and not Oliver who's skated on pretty much everything William. 

I still really don't buy that either Felicity or Oliver would have not tried to be in William's life more.  I really don't buy it at all.  Everything with Emiko just underscores they would NEVER do it this way.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, KenyaJ said:

Dinah and Rene are just awful. I can't say it enough.

Rene doesn't get the concept of giving yourself up for a friend considering he's always giving his friends up to whoever is threatening him at the moment. 

Weak-ass.

• Love 3

I mean, Rene is pretty good at turning people in is all I`m saying

Were those loyalty tats in the future, like ironic? Like when you call a big guy Tiny? Because Dianh and Rene? Not so much with the loyalty. Asshole twins.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

I think SA and CD are having a ball of fun in their scenes.

But I miss Olicity

At least Stephen gets to act against someone that makes him smile. And he gets to be in more than ten minutes of an episode.

Baby steps.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

I think SA and CD are having a ball of fun in their scenes.

But I miss Olicity

I have no complaints about them together EXCEPT that this is sooo the wrong time for Oliver hanging with his ghost friend.  We have a ticking clock!!!

• Love 4

Tommy, he always ends up in situations like this because he's the star of a show on a very limited budget! Have you not seen all of the old used props in this episode?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, scarynikki12 said:

I kinda thought Roy would take another bath in a Pit but I guess they didn’t want to go there. 

I wonder what would happen if Roy used the Pit twice. Double parkour skills?

Why did Emiko save the baby?   I thought she wanted all Queen genes dead.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, the suspense! Except we already know Roy's ok  so..... no suspense. 

Why isn't there an eye roll comment icon ?

• Love 1

God, I am sick of this show acting like if someone is blood related to you, even if you hardly know each other, and no matter how horribly they treat or,  you owe each other something or you HAVE to forgive them and have them in your life, no matter how awful they are and what they've done. Its a super fucked up lesson, some people are just awful, no matter who they happen to be related to!!!

• Love 6
Just now, quarks said:

Not sure that Keanu Reeves deserved that.

I was just thinking - this is an interesting approach, having the actors who play the two biggest assholes on the show talk about a movie you want people to see. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Felicity, honey, I love you but on a list of people who should know about your unborn baby, your husband's psycho half-sister who desperately wants to make him suffer falls pretty much dead last.

Edited by JamieLynn832002
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, statsgirl said:

Did Tommy take Yoda lessons while dead?

What scares me is that he’s just an extension of Oliver’s subconscious so this means that this stuff is in there not being expressed. 

• Love 4