Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

Great, Emiko. You do realize that your little stunt there also turned Sara Lance into an assassin which then led her to Team Legends and...

....Hmm. Ok, Emiko. We're good.

• Love 2

Lady, Oliver always suffers, the guy has had a miserable life since he got on that boat. This is like a mild papercut for him when it comes to him being miserable. I would bet money that Olivers life sucks WAY more than your ever has.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Trisha said:

Is Emiko forgetting that Oliver was also on the Gambit during her little speech? She’s the worst. 

I think the writers are too. 

I wonder if Oliver will remember.

• Love 1

I will be keeping my eyes peeled for any improperly placed Starbucks cups!

Though frankly I expect to be too distracted by other set problems to notice them.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, scarynikki12 said:

Sorry Arrow, you won’t top “gaze into the nipple”. I’ll try to enjoy you anyway. 

On the other hand Arrow won't try to pretend that one of Arrow's alleyways is Constantine's Hell and....who the hell am I kidding. They certainly will if it comes up.

• Love 4
Just now, statsgirl said:

Is anyone else getting tired of Hallucination!Tommy coming bac to save Oliver

I'm really not. With so few characters exciting me nowadays on this show, I always find myself loving any reiteration of Tommy.

• Love 1

Awwww Tommy! I will take a hallucination over a nazi from an alternate universe any day!

Just now, KenyaJ said:

Are they not at all concerned about where Oliver is?

I mean, we know how much they are concerned about Oliver and Felicity...