Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

"Your probably wondering how I got here..."

If this episode suddenly introduces a sausage or a painting of the fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies I will forgive not only this episode but this entire series for EVERYTHING. 

• Love 2

I think one of the reasons Dinah really annoys me this seasons is that she's on a different show where I'm supposed to root for the cops and that's never going to happen on a vigilante show.  

• Love 6

I like the nod to Roy being good at parkour and that's one reason they called him back.

1 minute ago, scarynikki12 said:

If Roy weren’t so thick he’d have realized Felicity is pregnant. 

Or Rene standing right there ....

• Love 2

I mean, yes, I know that the actual reason here is "Arrow didn't want to pay for Willa Holland to return but already had Colton Haynes signed," but SURELY we could have written a better and less annoying in script explanation?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, calliope1975 said:

This has to be some sort of set up, right? They wouldn't deliberately write Dinah this terribly, right? The WGA still has some sort of standards, right?

Yeah - I'm like...90% sure she's faking, although I can't work out why she would need to play innocent when the cops know she's on the team. The sad thing is that you can't tell if she's pretending or not because she's been a hypocritical asshole oh so many times!

• Love 3

Felicity calling out Dinah and commenting on Roy’s parkour. Is this fic?

They’re making such a big deal of showing the cameras in the interrogation room that I’m sure this is a set up amd Dinah is playing along. 

• Love 2
Just now, Trisha said:

They’re making such a big deal of showing the cameras in the interrogation room that I’m sure this is a set up amd Dinah is playing along. 

Oh, she most definitely is, but I still hate her.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, quarks said:

I know the show wants us to remember that Felicity is pregnant but WHY ARE THESE TWO COPIS STILL LETTING HER CHOMP DOWN ON SNACKS?

kind of like it. Like Felicity is going "I  have no fucks to give about your questioning"

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Why is Roy still wearing his Arsenal suit? Wouldn't it be easier to hide in normal clothes?

Why is Dinah so salty "After YOU failed to stop her..."

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, she most definitely is, but I still hate her.

Carrying through into next season. So stupid.

2 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Even if it turns out that Dinah is "faking it" it's not going to help after 40 solid minutes of her being an ass on parade.  

I'm really trying to figure out what the point of faking it would be. Are they trying to get someone in particular put in jail to set some kind of plan in motion? Does someone on the force think Dinah's not loyal because she's a vigilante too? This is so dumb.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 4