Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Even if it turns out that Dinah is "faking it" it's not going to help after 40 solid minutes of her being an ass on parade.  

I'm really trying to figure out what the point of faking it would be. Are they trying to get someone in particular put in jail to set some kind of plan in motion? Does someone on the force think Dinah's not loyal because she's a vigilante too? This is so dumb.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

I'm really trying to figure out what the point of faking it would be. Are they trying to get someone in particular put in jail to set some kind of plan in motion? Does someone on the force think Dinah's not loyal because she's a vigilante too? This is so dumb.

I don't know. Maybe she thinks her cop buddy is working for the Ninth Circle and is trying to expose him? He's getting an awful lot of lines and I don't recall, nor care, if he's been seen and heard before this episode.

Why with the whole ninth circle running around do the cops want to blame the team that also carry badges?  A bunch of evil thugs vs the good guys. Why not assume the ninth circle beat them up?

Edited by BkWurm1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I don't know. Maybe she thinks her cop buddy is working for the Ninth Circle and is trying to expose him? He's getting an awful lot of lines and I don't recall, nor care, if he's been seen and heard before this episode.

He was in the Training Day episode - IDK if he'd been around before that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, JamieLynn832002 said:

Forget Black Siren, didn't Dinah's precious Vinnie murder a shit ton of people? Not to mention her own revenge murder spree. How can she be this self-righteous?

I forgot that. She's really awful.

I bet she's trying to catch that cop as the villain but it doesn't help to hate her all this episode.

2 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Is there any Olicity?

Not a lot. She touched his shoulder while babbling to Roy. But Felicity on her own had a couple of good scenes. Not enough though (yet at least). I can’t believe they only have EBR for a couple more eps and this is how they’re spending their time...

• Love 2