Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

Just now, apinknightmare said:

Plot twist: it's the same actor who's playing Connor just to make things extra confusing

Further plot twist: they're trying to build a time machine to fix everything they hated about Game of Thrones.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

Plot twist: it's the same actor who's playing Connor just to make things extra confusing

If that happens, I'd LOVE to hear an explanation. Really, there is NOTHING anyone could say that would make that make sense. 

Wait. Oliver's partner is the stepson of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and NO ONE THOUGHT OF CONTACTING THIS DUDE DURING THE NUCLEAR WEAPONS THING A FEW SEASONS AGO?

(sorry to bring up painful memories, folks)

It was very nice of the bad guys to leave those two lots of useful tools!

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

If that happens, I'd LOVE to hear an explanation. Really, there is NOTHING anyone could say that would make that make sense. 

Personally, I'm of the opinion that in the Legends episode Oliver had no clue Diggle had two sons so when Oliver calls him John Diggle Jr/JJ and Connor insists he's Connor, it's not because of time travel shenanigans, it's because Oliver heard "I'm John's son" and assumed and has no clue about who the hell Connor is. 

That's my story and I'm sticking with it. 

• LOL 1

Dude. You're on a comics book show. You KNOW you can never ever ever try to create a new life form, bacteria or not, near radioactivity of ANY KIND! What do you think, this is a world where science works normally?

• Love 2
Just now, calliope1975 said:

My screen's dark but it looks like they did Kacey Rohl dirty with that wig. 

It’s so very bad. I really like her though. I hope she stays on the good side.

This music is...something.

Connor took that guy down with the Quickness nice job! And I'm definitely down for SmoakNHawke

Is it possible Mia and Connor haven't hooked up yet? Like they are real close too but haven't yet?