Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

Felicity + Sara >>>>>>>>> Felicity and Dinah

2 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

It’s nice that Oliver and Diggle get to spend time together occasionally. 

Doing their bromance pointy things thing

• Love 2

Damn, Laurel's even actually legit trying to kill Felicity and Dinah now. Is this episode going to end differently than I thought or is this going to be the fastest redemption in this show's wretched history? Are we going to get a gotcha?

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2
Just now, apinknightmare said:

Damn, Laurel's even actually legit trying to kill Felicity and Dinah now. Is this episode going to end differently than I thought or is this going to be the fastest redemption in this show's wretched history?

Both somehow probably. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I really need this episode to end with Sara finding out about the baby, so that it's just another person that knows other than Dinah and Rene.

I’m hoping Sara has the idea to call Nyssa to train Mia. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Damn, Laurel's even actually legit trying to kill Felicity and Dinah now. Is this episode going to end differently than I thought or is this going to be the fastest redemption in this show's wretched history? Are we going to get a gotcha?

Unless it turns out to just be ShadowThief's doing

Edited by BkWurm1
Just now, calliope1975 said:

Just tried to kill the woman she knows is pregnant. That's our future hero, people. 

If she legit gets redeemed by the end of this I'm hoping there's a gotcha somewhere. Although I can't quite work out how that would make sense, but this is Arrow, so.

1 minute ago, Trisha said:

I’m not really understanding Felicity’s teary defence of Laurel. I just don’t get it.

Felicity doesn't really have many friends since Rory skipped town and Alena only pops in a couple of times and Sara is travelling the world/timelines.

It seems like she just attached herself to the first person who showed her friendship.

• Love 2