Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

God, I am sick of this show acting like if someone is blood related to you, even if you hardly know each other, and no matter how horribly they treat or,  you owe each other something or you HAVE to forgive them and have them in your life, no matter how awful they are and what they've done. Its a super fucked up lesson, some people are just awful, no matter who they happen to be related to!!!

Seriously! Emiko needs to die horribly and no way in hell should you forgive a "family" member who's doing what shes doing FUCK THAT!

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I was just thinking - this is an interesting approach, having the actors who play the two biggest assholes on the show talk about a movie you want people to see. 

If they had discussed detailed moves or whatever, or discussed editing in stunt doubles, it might have been interesting.

"Arrow has group stunt scenes which are cool! John Wick is really cool!" was not interesting. 

• Useful 1
Just now, calliope1975 said:

Didn't Will get money in secret from Felicity for his company?

Yes, but he wanted love. He still feels abandoned because she sidelined him in this very dangerous mission to get Alena.

• Love 1
Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

I'm beginning to think we might not even get 1 Oliver/Felicity scene. UGH. 

Why get that? When Rene Emiko and Dinah need screen time🙄😠

You know, this would have been a great moment to show us those "really cool group stunt scenes" discussed in comparison with John Wick with SOME DECENT LIGHTING.

You know, if AT&T orders improved lighting across the board for Time Warner shows - HBO and WarnerMedia - I will take back everything mean I said about this takeover.

I promise, AT&T!

• Love 2