Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

You'd think Demon Dude over on Legends of Tomorrow would be trying to keep an eye on Palmer Tech, under the circumstances. What if this stops the demon downloading thingy?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

And I complain about Team Flash having too many people. I tune into Arrow and it is practically a baseball team both in the present and in the flash forward.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Ugggg shut up Curtis. 

Seriously, can we trade up for Bronze Tiger now? No more Dinah being a petulant untrustworthy asshole for five minutes?

Not like Bronze Tiger is going to die in this episode or anything.  😞  His kid is in Diggle's care.  He's a dead man.  

But Oliver DID suffer for all of these years, Emiko! Just as I suffered from the set decoration! TRUST ME THERE HAS BEEN PLENTY OF PAIN TO GO AROUND.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I guess everyone was too busy with all this to notice Ray on TV suddenly making anti meta/magic propaganda, and nobody thought that seemed weird. Thats gonna be an interesting phone call. 

"Hey Sara, why is Ray on TV right now making creepy videos instead of traveling time?" "Well, about that..."

• Love 5
Just now, statsgirl said:

Why do all the villains think they can profit from destroying Star City for the 6th time now?

At some point, criminals have to be like - ehhh, it ain't worth it. And that should have happened 3 city takeovers ago. 

• Love 2
Just now, quarks said:

But Oliver DID suffer for all of these years, Emiko! Just as I suffered from the set decoration! TRUST ME THERE HAS BEEN PLENTY OF PAIN TO GO AROUND.

BUT DADDY TOLD HER NO, AND THAT IS *TRUE* SUFFERING

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Why do all the villains think they can profit from destroying Star City for the 6th time now?

I’m expecting an 11th hour reveal that they’re all in that window repair family and just shoring up business. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

So I am way more invested right now in the Future story than the present.  Felicity and her brood really make everything so much better.  How am I going to cope next season?  I wish I could quit but I need to know how it ends.  

• Love 5

Oh my God, I swear that Oliver has suffered more than Emiko has in about a day than she has in her whole stupid life. Like, oh no, she didnt grow up with money! She had to take out student loans because her dad was a jerk! Oh the horror! Shut uuuuuuuup!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I actually liked Ra's reasoning the most. He was just plain old cray cray instead of silly. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I guess everyone was too busy with all this to notice Ray on TV suddenly making anti meta/magic propaganda, and nobody thought that seemed weird. Thats gonna be an interesting phone call. 

"Hey Sara, why is Ray on TV right now making creepy videos instead of traveling time?" "Well, about that..."

Omg did they get Brandon??????

I'm officially excited now!

I was about to get all hopeful that they are FINALLY going to blow up that QC/PT/Mayor's set and then I remembered that they are using it in the flashforwards and occasionally over on Legends and I don't have enough ice cream to deal with this.

Just now, scarynikki12 said:

He’s not in the episode. 

oh boo. That would have given it a whole lot of extra points from me🤗

Why did we get Curtis, Rene and Dinah instead of Bronze Tiger?  Why?????

Actor probably more expensive 

Felicity, to be fair, everyone on all four of these shows has ended up being a terrible parent.

Well, maybe not Daddy Martian Manhunter. But EVERYONE ELSE. Think of it as just fitting right in!

• Love 4