Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

I know it's really too late to keep raising this point, but I continue to think that it's just not a great idea to be using sharp metal weapons in the vicinity of all that electrical equipment.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, BkWurm1 said:

Does this episode seem extra wordy?  I keep tuning out the blah, blah, blah

For some reason everyone has to have a line to say in the present and the future. They also all have to tans in a line. Some great directing here. Not. Crazy. 

(edited)

So, the police are OK with their cap't being dressed in pleather with a cat's eye mask? Did I miss something?

Edited by janeta
  • LOL 1
9 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I guess everyone was too busy with all this to notice Ray on TV suddenly making anti meta/magic propaganda, and nobody thought that seemed weird. Thats gonna be an interesting phone call. 

"Hey Sara, why is Ray on TV right now making creepy videos instead of traveling time?" "Well, about that..."

“Do we do anything about Ray?” “Nah. Legends handle Legends. Also, if we poke in there, things would become a lot less fun.”

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why did we get Curtis, Rene and Dinah instead of Bronze Tiger?  Why?????

I suppose it's harder to pretend his bloody claws are non lethal than the "guns"

3 minutes ago, quarks said:

Felicity, to be fair, everyone on all four of these shows has ended up being a terrible parent.

Well, maybe not Daddy Martian Manhunter. But EVERYONE ELSE. Think of it as just fitting right in!

Well MM's kids did die on Mars so....

So we could have had seasoned martial artist MJW and Bronze Tiger this whole time, and yet we spent so much time on whinny Dinah, pain in the ass B- fighter Rene, and dumbass Curtis flailing about in the lamest costume ever?

Life is unfair.

• Love 2