Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

Just now, raven said:

I thought Dad got eaten by the zombie?  I guess not.

I thought so too.  Is this chick telling more than one story?  Or is the lighting so fucking awful and the casting so one-note that we can't tell one person from the other.

• Love 4

Henry is naive even by standards of teens living in the modern day first world, let alone a kid who grew up in the ZA. I mean, if this kid lived in the real world, he would be on one of those "internet suckers" lists. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

I thought so too.  Is this chick telling more than one story?  Or is the lighting so fucking awful and the casting so one-note that we can't tell one person from the other.

Between mom's lies and the lies Lydia has told herself to live with herself, it's taking Lydia a little while to tunnel down to the truth.

Edited by Nashville
typo
  • Love 2

Thank you ladies and gents. I truly enjoyed our discourse on the artistic merit, intriguing plot lines and impeccable acting we saw here tonight.

1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

If Glenn has to have his head bashed in, Henry has to be dismembered or something because that little bitch deserves some PAIN.

I have never wanted to see a kid beaten into the ground this badly since A.J. on the Sopranos.

What a total PITA. "Hey Daryl!" Boy, does he have some profound advice for you.

• Love 4

I’m still not entirely sure what happened in Lydia’s backstory, her mom looks at least ten years older than dad and why dies mom speak so oddly?

What do they get by hanging with walkers? Unlike the real walkers, I assume these people need to eat, drink and sleep so do they just step away without the walkers noticing?

See where the mind goes when I have no alcohol and I’m bored? 

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

why dies mom speak so oddly?

You ask this, after having lived through Jadis and Garbage Pail kids?

11 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

That was some Three Stooges mess.

Oh, if only they had been poking each other in the eyes with a loud "Boingggg" sound effect at least it might have been entertaining.

14 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:

I like Gale's snake print pants.

Okay, who the fuck is... oh, never mind. I don't want to know.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, AngelaHunter said:

You ask this, after having lived through Jadis and Garbage Pail kids?

Oh, if only they had been poking each other in the eyes with a loud "Boingggg" sound effect at least it might have been entertaining.

Well Jadis didn’t likely speak like this at the very beginning of the ZA. But yes, that didn’t make sense to me either. Also why did mom have a shaved head on day one? Seems like she was just too “alpha” before gaining experience with the new world. 

• Love 3
On 2/10/2019 at 10:34 PM, mightysparrow said:

Michonne and Daryl fucked.  And then felt bad about it and cut each other.

Chile.....

If Michonne got some,  wouldn't want Daryl to be the guy.

But if your theory is correct, the meltdowns on both sides will be EPIC. 

On 2/10/2019 at 10:34 PM, mightysparrow said:

Michonne and Daryl fucked.  And then felt bad about it and cut each other.

Chile.....

If Michonne got some,  wouldn't want Daryl to be the guy.

But if your theory is correct, the meltdowns on both sides will be EPIC. 

Edited by MrsRafaelBarba
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Madding crowd said:

Well Jadis didn’t likely speak like this at the very beginning of the ZA.

I was being silly, not critical.;)  Jada and the gang spoke that way as a lifestyle choice. I used to picture them taking classes in the dump and practicing how to speak in that Yoda-like delivery.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

For some reason the odd voices/speaking just takes me out of any seriousness in this show. 

Maggie always did that for me, making me wonder why on earth she spoke like Elly Mae Clampett when no one else around her, including her father and sister, didn't.

• Love 2