Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

Just now, Ricci said:

Why would they show a close up of her note but not a close up of Daryl's? I couldn't read what his said.

It was just Henry's note saying he couldn't live with what happened. 

Well. we can't either Henry but we manage to show up here every week!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

If Henry was stupid enough to wander off, them's the breaks.  Carol will just have to get another kid. People are leaving babies laying in the fields.  Get Carol one of those.

Seriously, they're going to pass notes back and forth in the dark?  That's going to work well out in the pitch black woods.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

If Henry was stupid enough to wander off, them's the breaks.  Carol will just have to get another kid. People are leaving babies laying in the fields.  Get Carol one of those.

LOl.  I switched off for a minute.  Henry went after Lydia?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DixonVixen2359 said:

I've always had a soft spot for Tara and think Alannna is a stunningly beautiful woman. 

I don't mind her and I think she's gotten better as the show has gone one.  Which just shows how awful the writing is.

Oh HI Khary Payton.  You are handsome.

2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

I believe that all of us show here every week, not anymore for the show but for the good company that we have in this forum/

😁Even when I'm watching another channel.

I just can't quit you guys, lol.

Edited by SoSueMe
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

So the idiotic bulb expedition takes place in the recent past when Jesus was still alive?

2 minutes ago, Cherokee Rose said:

No, I think that happens in the present. Carol's hair is full long.

And they're talking about that damn fair again (aka Shirley Jackson's The Lottery, as far as I'm concerned bc that can be the ONLY reason why they're making such a big deal out of it unless Zeke is planning on stealing a cotton candy machine next week).

• Love 2
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Yes and why Daryl and deaf girl went to get him back is beyond stupid to me and is this whole show. Not sure I can keep watching. 

No way would Daryl let Carol's kid wander around all alone out there, so that I believe.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

And they're talking about that damn fair again (aka Shirley Jackson's The Lottery, as far as I'm concerned bc that can be the ONLY reason why they're making such a big deal out of it unless Zeke is planning on stealing a cotton candy machine next week).

It would be hilarious if we see next week that they are stealing the cotton candy machine.  

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

To quote Alpha, "Natural selection."

• Love 3

I think I could be down with a show that every week just sees the Kingdom gang out scavenging something odd or seemingly impractical.  No more tragedy or losing characters I at least know the names of.  Just steal cotton candy machines or carousel horses or ball gowns or whatever and then let Zeke wax philosophically about it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

Seriously, they're going to pass notes back and forth in the dark?  That's going to work well out in the pitch black woods.

Carol put the wrong kid down like old yeller.  Course, Lizzie would have run off with the whisper idiots.  Who look like even bigger damn fools every minute that passes.  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

I think I could be down with a show that every week just sees the Kingdom gang out scavenging something odd or seemingly impractical.  No more tragedy or losing characters I at least know the names of.  Just steal cotton candy machines or carousel horses or ball gowns or whatever and then let Zeke wax philosophically about it.

They could have them go after something totally useless by having them search for Henry.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Mu Shu said:

Carol put the wrong kid down like old yeller.  Course, Lizzie would have run off with the whisper idiots.  Who look like even bigger damn fools every minute that passes.  

Look at the flowers, Henry.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3