Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

I'll tell you something, with the nauseatingly adorable cowgirl outfit, and the goody-two-shoes moralizing, and the love of Negan, it is a testament to the acting chops of that little girl that I actually still sort of like the character.

Hey, Alpha just whispered a sentence!

• Love 9
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

Lydia.  She was always a shitty mother.  No idea beyond that.

Ah okay. With the plastic and the mouth, and something about turning blue, I thought the person was someone that died.

2 minutes ago, Ricci said:

I have no clue who Alpha is talking about with this plastic cause I can barely understand what she's saying.

She found 3-year old Lydia in a closet with the plastic from the drycleaner over her face and she was turning blue and Elpha just watched her and then when she saved her she hit her really hard.

THe whisperers carry around body bags?

• Love 3

Why do these people whisper when there are no walkers around. Dumb. 

It’s bad enough you can’t see the dark nighttime scenes and now you can’t hear what The Whispers are saying. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, AngelaHunter said:

She found 3-year old Lydia in a closet with the plastic from the drycleaner over her face and she was turning blue and Elpha just watched her and then when she saved her she hit her really hard.

Thanks for this! 

• Love 1
Just now, Ricci said:

Ah okay. With the plastic and the mouth, and something about turning blue, I thought the person was someone that died.

Lydia got tangled in some plastic and nearly suffocated as a child.

Alpha nearly let her die.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Seriously?  I missed that whole story LOL.

Now I'm loling about the body bags too.  heehee  I mean, what's the point of the body bag anyhow?  They're just feeding the zombies!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

I was wondering about that.  I thought the walkers only ate the living.

I also wondered about that and how about the body bag???  Something to think about.

1 minute ago, raven said:

Stop with the logical questions.

OH, major points for the Arlene gif!

CC, people! Without it I wouldn't have known about Lydia with the plastic bag over her head.

Poor guy from SOA. Even Charles Vane didn't have to dress up like a dirty Wookie

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Ricci said:

Grace!! That's the baby Rick got after killing the dad in the past season right?

yes, though she hasn't done anything bratty that we know of yet.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Gobi said:

Is Alexandria at war with the Kingdom? WTF Is going on with the Renfest? I don't get it.

Something happened but they haven't told us what yet.

• Love 4
Just now, Ricci said:

Come on Henry, you walked into your own death. You are always charging in without actually thinking things through.

Henry is going to bite it? He always charges in because he's slow. He has the mentality of a 3-year old.

• Love 3
Just now, AngelaHunter said:

Henry is going to bite it? He always charges in because he's slow. He has the mentality of a 3-year old.

Well I was hoping he would die, but I guess the show has other plans.