Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, candall said:

Or maybe just a big barrette.

Every damn week I'm annoyed that Warrior Queen Michonne is shown to have voluntarily obscured 50% of her vision.

I don't even think she has a vision at this point.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, mightysparrow said:

I'm shipping these two HARD!!!

Daryl and Connie?  I'm with you on that.

wahhhhhh why do all the bad guys or gals have to talk talk talk?

• Love 3

I mean he's not wrong. If they always leave the fallen and caught behind, why change the rules for her daughter. I'd be annoyed too. Especially if I was expected to leave behind someone I cared about before. 

• Love 8
Just now, Gobi said:

One, two, three, four, I challenge you to a thumb war!

You come at the Alpha you best not miss!

Or lose your head, lol.  This is funny.  Shouldn't that head be a zombie now?  I'm laughing at the guy holding the girl's head.  I don't think the show wanted me to have this reaction.  Hee hee.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, AngelaHunter said:

Gee, we can see a young woman get garroted, spew blood and get her head cut off, but no one is allowed to say "Fuck." That's some skewed shit. Henry's next!

Henry is the ZA version of Opie Griffith.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Primstone said:

just think, it would be Carl doing this, if he was still alive, and not Henry

Carl wouldn't be this stupid, no since he was a little kid. Has there ever been a more annoying, useless character on this show than Prince Henry?

• Love 3

See, we start to have an interesting conversation about WTF may be going and then Michonne needs a minute and it's back to the Henry and the Whisperers band.

• Love 4

Every time I think how horribly hot those rotten full-head skin masks would be, some rando wanders by in a black leather jacket.

When the show gets too boring I just compare the people in sweat-stained cotton t's versus the ones in gloves and mufflers.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3