Type keyword(s) to search

Cheyenne Floyd: Neither a Teen Mom Nor an OG

• Start Topic

Yeah, I have no idea who this girl is but apparently she was 24 when she got pregnant (is that considered a teenager these days?) and she's not an "OG." But she does need a paycheck and MTV needs some drama so...here we are.

Here's a helpful article about her life.

This is by far the weirdest casting choice of them all for a show called Teen Mom OG.

As much as I'm not a fan of Bristol, she did have a baby while she was a teen.  I get that none of these chicks are teens anymore, but Bristol & the original girls at least experienced having a baby as a teen and being a teen mom in the public eye.

I know nothing about this chick, but it's ridiculous she's on this show if she didn't have a baby as a teen.  She was 24!!! Your brain is almost completely developed (the part that grasps long-term consequences of decisions) by that age (it happens at 25).   She appeared on another MTV reality dating show in 2015 and had a baby in 2016....she was not a teen mom and she was already a reality show "star" when she got pregnant for the first time & knew what was up with being a mom in the public eye as she was a "celebrity" by then. She doesn't have an older child around the age of the other TMOGs (Bristol at least does) and new baby/babies.  She has the one baby who is around the age of the second/third children of the OGs.  I really wish they would have gotten another woman who actually had a baby as a teen as another cast member if they felt they had to add someone else. Heck, I would have gotten cable or whatever just to watch it (we cut the cord months ago) if Jamie Lynn Spears was on it (because I'm from Louisiana, ya'll! The Spears family member are my people!).  But my guess is Jamie Lynn has her life too together currently (and it seems to be a nice, stable, adult life with a nice marriage) to want to be on the show and wouldn't bring the drama MTV wants anyway.  

This is just....weird. (I'm happy they added a non-white cast member, but I'm at a loss for why they didn't add a Latina or black 16&P girl.  My guess is these girls could have used the income as well.)  Maybe should MTV make a show about partners from The Challenge or participants from that show or something. Adding her to a show called Teen Mom OG makes zero sense. 

MTV needs to stop BSing and change the name of the show to "Z-List Reality TV 'Stars' Who Have Kids & Baby Daddy Drama."  We see you, MTV. We see you. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I know nothing about this chick

Get to know her a little better. Here are some of her (now deleted) tweets:

image.png.ddeaadbc6d371f00b2aec4d52c96b2d9.png

image.thumb.png.fc5dde03112a61bf3ba6204a10094fb2.png

She retweeted this

image.thumb.png.9c25e21e05f159e5dea0ce5528ae658e.png

Maybe she changed.

Cheyenne took to her Instagram Live to explain the hate-filled tweets.

“As a mom of a baby with a biracial dad, and a member of a new blended, mix-raced family, I am so sorry that these messages resurfaced, and they do not represent me at all,” Cheyenne wrote.

• Love 4
On 9/26/2018 at 6:51 AM, heatherchandler said:

All that changed is that she got a PR person.

And she got knocked up by Corey to bring the status of her celebrity from a Z- to a Z. "6 Degrees of Damaging Tweets"...they never would have "resurfaced" without this high profile gig. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Robertmc said:

Who is Cheyenne’s -ex that she meet on the challenge that she eluded to on tonight’s episode?

I don't think she met him on The Challenge. I think she told Corey about him when she met Corey on The Challenge. But I could be wrong.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, druzy said:

I don't think she met him on The Challenge. I think she told Corey about him when she met Corey on The Challenge. But I could be wrong.

Okay.  I’ve been watching The Challenge for a long time so I was thinking about what guy had a great beard 

I think Cheyenne is into Corey but I don't think he is into her. I think he loves the story lines their will they won't they relationship brings, as well as being apart of her family. He seems to like being around them and have gotten close to them, so that mixed with camera time has him going along with maybe being into her. I think Cheyenne is really pretty but her voice drives me nuts.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, mayvenne said:

I came to this forum because I figured someone would explain who she is and what the deal is with her and Cory. I still have no clue. I mean I have zero understanding of any of this.

Inside New ‘Teen Mom OG’ Stars Cheyenne Floyd and Cory Wharton’s Relationship: From ‘Challenge’ Costars to Coparents

Cheyenne and Cory met while filming The Challenge: Rivals III, which aired on MTV in 2016. While the Are You The One? alum refused to reveal whether she and Cory hooked up during the series while filming the reunion show that July, a source exclusively told Us the twosome were seen being affectionate off camera.

About six months after Cheyenne gave birth to a baby girl named Ryder, she told Cory on Halloween that he is the father. Cory revealed during a September 2018 interview on the The Domenick Nati Show that he knew she was pregnant, but both of them thought the possibility of him being the dad after one hookup “wasn’t really likely.” Nearly two months later, the MTV stars broke the news to the world.“I’ve been off of social media for a while now… for many reasons. Most importantly God has given me the biggest blessing in my life, my daughter Ryder K Wharton,” Cory wrote on Instagram in December 2017. 

New Teen Mom OG stars Cheyenne Floyd and Cory Wharton shocked fans by announcing they share a daughter, but what happened before and after their big reveal?

Cheyenne and Cory met while filming The Challenge: Rivals III, which aired on MTV in 2016. While the Are You The One? alum refused to reveal whether she and Cory hooked up during the series while filming the reunion show that July, a source exclusively told Us the twosome were seen being affectionate off camera. 

Meet Ryder

About six months after Cheyenne gave birth to a baby girl named Ryder, she told Cory on Halloween that he is the father. Cory revealed during a September 2018 interview on the The Domenick Nati Show that he knew she was pregnant, but both of them thought the possibility of him being the dad after one hookup “wasn’t really likely.” Nearly two months later, the MTV stars broke the news to the world.“I’ve been off of social media for a while now… for many reasons. Most importantly God has given me the biggest blessing in my life, my daughter Ryder K Wharton,” Cory wrote on Instagram in December 2017. 

New Normal

“We’re best friends. We work together with everything and put everything into Ryder,” Cheyenne tells Us Weekly exclusively about learning to coparent with Cory, who lives “15 minutes away” from her. “We have a good relationship.” 

Enter Teen Mom

Us Weekly confirmed in September 2018 that Cheyenne was joining the cast of Teen Mom OG. She tells Us that Cory thought she was “kidding” when she told him about the opportunity. “He’s like ‘Where did they come from? We’re not teen parents. You know that show was pretty well-established as far as like their cast.’ He thought I was like joking. Then I was like ‘No, no, I’m being serious,’” Cheyenne explains, noting that a lot of their Challenge castmates reached out after the news broke. “They were surprised [and] they were they were very supportive … a couple of them will be on the show.” 

They met on The Challenge had sex and had a baby. MTV added them to the cast of Teen Mom. I think Cheyanne's agent contacted MTV, I don't think MTV hired Cheyanne out of the blue. 

• Love 5
On 12/11/2018 at 10:15 PM, mayvenne said:

I came to this forum because I figured someone would explain who she is and what the deal is with her and Cory. I still have no clue. I mean I have zero understanding of any of this.

we don't know either.  most of us FF her segments.

• Love 8

If he doesn’t care what anyone thinks he should just shut the fuck up. Just admit you fucking care what people think, about this and everything else. I’m so sick of him. He’s overexposed as hell and annoys the shit out of me.

• Love 9

I could barely believe when I got a whiff of that this morning! Well.....I guess they are both moving on then. I haven't been watching but I always felt that they could co-parent affectively. She's not shrill so that helps. Here comes another one folks!  

• Love 6

Cory took to Instagram Live to talk about he and Taylor big news, including Cheyenne’s reaction to it. 

'Teen Mom' Star Farrah Abraham's Most Ridiculous Quotes

“There wasn’t a big ‘get out of my house,'” Cory said. “Honestly, from day one [she] was supportive. [I’m] thankful for that.” 

Taylor agreed, adding that Cheyenne “was fine” when she heard the news. 

Although that doesn’t exactly sound like a glowing endorsement of the pregnancy, Cheyenne did later take to social media herself to share her congratulations with the couple. 

“Congratulations,” she posted on the couple’s pregnancy announcement photo. “Baby’s are a blessing. Can’t believe Ryder is going to be a big sister!” 

Luckily, fans may get to see the moment Cory and Taylor revealed the news to Cheyenne play out next season on ‘Teen Mom OG.’

“I think we’re filming right now,” Cory said in his Instagram video, before flipping his phone around to reveal the MTV crew at his house–with cameras in hand, of course. 

Cory confirmed that he and Taylor would in fact be appearing on the upcoming season, in which fans would be given “an inside look” at their journey. 

Pretty sure you guys gave us an “inside look” once before…

“I definitely think you guys should tune in,” Cory said. “It’s going to be more exciting than Teen Mom 2 this season.” 

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

Me: Siri, can you find me a pic of the dimmest man on the internet?

Siri: I have found the dimmest man on the internet. Here is his pic.

1210732253_ScreenShot2019-10-21at9_10_10PM.png.f7c0a1a34029e549be83b5cd3492d030.png

On 10/17/2019 at 4:11 PM, druzy said:
Congratulations,” she posted on the couple’s pregnancy announcement photo. “Baby’s are a blessing. Can’t believe Ryder is going to be a big sister!” 

These illiterate stumps. You never (NEVER!) use an apostrophe to make a word plural. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

• LOL 6
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, Birdee said:

These illiterate stumps. You never (NEVER!) use an apostrophe to make a word plural. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

that's why I love my Go-Go's concert t-shirt but I'm not entirely unashamed to wear it out.

• Love 5

I for one HATE this girl Cheyanne as an addition to this show. The few episodes I caught with her in it I watch as they discussed her baby daddy and rolled their eyes, laughed sarcastically about him his girlfriend and the mother even commenting on the baby news by more rolling of the eyes and nasty comments. This last epiode i saw they show up late to the baby reveal and then the horrible sister shows her true colors by cackling after she goes "ooops"  because she couldnt be bothered to celebrate with these "white people" by shooting off the popper in any kind of support. Yea we the viewers get it. You all dont like them whites and are jelly and hateful...yep thats clear for us. Im really disappointed to see that a younger generation can not get past color and just be nice people. At least the Corey can be just a human being and seems to have tried to build a good relationship with that family despite them being hateful racists. I fast forward thru her parts now because I dont want to see anything about her as it always is a drag. Racist to the Hilt this one and her family. I feel terrible for that kid honestly as she will raise this bi-racial kid in a white hating household and that kid is going to be so confused and torn. Her dad is half white and she has some white relatives. I can guarentee when she is around her "white" family they dont roll their eyes in that disrespectful way like this black girls family does when talking about Corys soon to be wife and or child. Black people tend to hate bi-racial children and treat them poorly as a general. Lets hope they can contain their hate around that little girl. Taylor and Cory...this girl aint no friend of either of you...and never will be. She stays involved so she can see what she can do to mess with your lives hiding under a disguise of being "cool" with it all. She is not cool with anything and she is NOT a nice person in any sense of the word. Watch your backs with that one and keep your kid away from her. I would not doubt this girl would try to poison that kid if she got the chance. She is a hate monger thru and thru. I will be glad when she is off this show.

• Love 1

Why should she quit because her cast mates won’t say anything? Her check doesn’t have to stop because her white “friends” she films with have nothing to say about murder and racism. They sure were supportive to their drugged out  and violent domestic abuser friend earlier this year. 

Yeah it’s Teen Mom, no one is expecting anything intelligent or profound to be said by any of them but she has a right to say how she feels. 

• Love 8