Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

(edited)

Which Polaroids did he threaten to burn?  The ones of Rick in his dingy tighty whities?

How totally stupid.  But we know he’s going back to deal with Simon, so at least the stupid saviors are finally showing signs of fracturing. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Which Polaroids did he threaten to burn?  The ones of Rick in his dingy tighty whities?

How totally stupid.  But we know he’s going back to deal with Simon, so at least the stupid saviors are finally showing signs of fracturing. 

Speaking of underwear, do you think people in the ZA even bother wearing underwear anymore? (This is certainly more interesting than anything happening, or NOT happening, on TWD.)

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, JackONeill said:

Speaking of underwear, do you think people in the ZA even bother wearing underwear anymore? (This is certainly more interesting than anything happening, or NOT happening, on TWD.)

Interesting that you should ask that, because I noticed that Enid was looking braless last episode.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

The ones of Rick in his dingy tighty whities?

Didn't he have patterned shorts? The same ones he had when he woke up in the hospital about a century ago?

2 hours ago, Nashville said:

if your carrier has the Comet channel, MST3K is running in the same time slot....  ;>

OH, gawd - I said before that would be my dream: All of us together doing a MST3K version of TWD. I guess the Live Chat is close enough, but I cant' participate because my computer is in the other room. Time to wipe the cobwebs off the laptop, otherwise I have no reason to watch this.

15 minutes ago, JackONeill said:

Speaking of underwear, do you think people in the ZA even bother wearing underwear anymore?

I'm fairly confident saying that I doubt Daryl ever wore underwear, even before the ZA.

• Love 4

Considering that Daryl seemingly got filthier and greasier looking after he had regular access to a working shower, I try very hard not to think about what may be living in Daryl's pants.  

It's a very strange tack for a show to take about their poster boy when you really consider it.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

It's a very strange tack for a show to take about their poster boy when you really consider it.

It's even stranger when you see all the fangirls writing illiterate fanfic about giving Daryl... well, oral... considering he probably hasn't washed his unit in years.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

It's even stranger when you see all the fangirls writing illiterate fanfic about giving Daryl... well, oral... considering he probably hasn't washed his unit in years.

That’s an even grosser thought than the supposed face-eating scene in tonight’s episode.

• Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

Ever since I discovered that Negan/Rick/sometimes Lucille angry slash fiction was a thing I try to stay well clear of all of it.

Slash fic is about all there is out there because in that world every single male in TWD is gay, except for the self-insert Daryl/reader tripe. Better steer clear of the Carl/Negan pedophilia and the Rick/Carl incestuous pedophilia as well. I feel dirty writing that and the thought that young women think about and write this makes me want to weep for the direction in which society is headed.

Edited by AngelaHunter
Because, shit - I started drinking too early.
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Slash fic is about all there is out there because in that world every single male in TWD is gay, except for the self-insert Daryl/reader tripe. Better steer clear of the Carl/Negan pedophilia and the Rick/Carl incestuous pedophilia as well. I feel dirty writing that and the thought that young women think about and write this makes me want to weep for the direction in which society is headed.

Whatever happened to writing about ponies and leprechauns???  (No—not like that!)

1.) What does Jadis do to Negan? Does Negan make it back to the Sanctuary?

Jadis ties Negan up and has every intention of killing him using a Winslow 3.0. She also plans on burning what's left of Lucille. However, Negan gets ahold of a gun and a flare and threatens to burn up all of her polaroids. He also promises that he will make right what Simon did, and so Jadis finally lets him go. Negan does make it back to the Sanctuary.

tenor.gif?itemid=4596905  &  tenor.gif?itemid=3570626

4.) Who all goes searching for Henry? Do they find him and what happens?

Morgan, Rick, and Carol go searching. Carol ends up finding him, and Rick and Morgan locate all of the escaped Saviors and kill them.

tenor.gif?itemid=11146747

5.) Does Rick find the escaped prisoners? How?

The Saviors actually find Rick and Morgan. They knock Rick out and take them both back to the place they're hiding out.

tenor.gif?itemid=9313797

7.) Does anyone die? How?

All of the surviving Saviors including Jared. Jared is devoured by walkers, and the rest are killed by Rick.

tenor.gif?itemid=7549364

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

Fan fiction.  We're being bad and getting completely off subject because well, the subject itself doesn't seem to be inspiring much to talk about.

It's true. I considered myself to be rather worldly until I found that stuff. Now, the fucked-up fantasies of 15-year old virgins shock me.

Off-topic, yes. Okay, let's talk about how Rick is going to threaten to kill Negan. At least he's consistant.

• Love 1

At this point I fear they're going to make us watch each member of Our Gang try and fail to kill Motormouth in increasingly convoluted Wile E. Coyote style efforts so TPTB can sit on the couch afterward and breathlessly tell us how cool he is to have successfully evaded those efforts.  With the size of the cast that should get us through at least the next two seasons.  Of course by then, they'll have six viewers left.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

I used to avoid spoilers like they were the plague...

Me too! I would never even watch previews because I wanted the pleasure of seeing it all fresh. Now? There's nothing to spoil: Rick tries to kill Negan and fails. Maggie looks grim while those around her praise her leadership. Daryl is dirty and monosyllablic. Aaron tears up. Everyone monlogues. Some new gimmicky group shows up out of nowhere. Negan mentions his dick. Nope, no spoilers needed.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, SnarkyTart said:

When the bar is overrun with a herd, Rick kills most of the Saviors,

So can Rick can kill a bunch of saviors while they're all trapped in small space but he can't kill Negan with a machine gun, a regular gun, or a fall into a seemingly bottomless pit, or with a bat wrapped in wire.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, raven said:

but he can't kill Negan with a machine gun, a regular gun, or a fall into a seemingly bottomless pit, or with a bat wrapped in wire.

Or an axe or a big knife or a car crash or even a flaming bat. Maybe he should try a sledgehammer. Meep. Or make use of one of those anvils.

coyote.jpg

• Love 9
2 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

Fan fiction.  We're being bad and getting completely off subject because well, the subject itself doesn't seem to be inspiring much to talk about.

I..I..thought fan fiction was just more and probably better stories with the characters.  I am going to pretend I don't know about this kind.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, peach said:

I didn't read one word further than that.  Total tripe.

Right. There is no way he can make it right - those people are dead (from what I heard/read - still haven't watched). 

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, JackONeill said:

That’s an even grosser thought than the supposed face-eating scene in tonight’s episode.

Oh god. I thought this meant Daryl was going to kiss someone. I'd forgotten that people actually do get eaten in this show. By walkers, and the hipsters. 

I never read fan fiction. I heard about it years ago. 

Edited by Anela
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, peach said:

I..I..thought fan fiction was just more and probably better stories with the characters.  I am going to pretend I don't know about this kind.

Well... there’s fan fiction - and fan fucktion - and never the twain shall meet.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, raven said:

So can Rick can kill a bunch of saviors while they're all trapped in small space but he can't kill Negan with a machine gun, a regular gun, or a fall into a seemingly bottomless pit, or with a bat wrapped in wire.

Don’t forget he was tied up before he was able to bring down all the escaped Saviors!! 

• Love 1

Posting here because of Morgan mention...

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 9-1-1, Arrow, Riverdale, Stranger Things, Fear TWD, Empire, Once, Scandal and More
By Michael Ausiello / April 2 2018, 12:20 PM PDT
http://tvline.com/2018/04/02/lauren-graham-peter-krause-911-season-2-spoilers-cast/

Question: What can you tell me about the new season of Fear the Walking Dead? — Paul
Ausiello
: The Season 4 premiere (airing Sunday, April 15 at 10/9c) won’t just feel like a new season. Rather, as focused as it is on The Walking Dead‘s Morgan and other new characters, it’ll feel like a new show. But the good news is, it’s almost impossible not to like Garret Dillahunt, who plays gunslinger John, and Maggie Grace’s Althea is plucky and appealing enough to remind you of TWD‘s Maggie. There’s also a twist in the hour that’s as nasty and shocking as a dagger to the gut.

Watching the FTWD promos, it actually looks like it will be a lot more interesting now than TWD.  I'm hoping the focus will be less on Madison (ugh) and more on the new characters, including Morgan. 

• Love 5

Let me guess. The shocking and nasty twist will be that Carl didn't die or turn into a zombie. Morgan rescued him, only for him to really die in this show.

Speaking of Coral, here's a trailer of the opening 3 minutes of Episode 15.  We get to hear Coral's voiceover as Rick reads his death letter, and Coral (metaphorically) punches Rick in the gut about how Rick needs to make peace with Negan.  This show killing Coral solely for the purpose of turning him into an easy, cheap plot device in the redemption arc for Negan can never be forgiven.

• Love 12

I cannot stand it.  Negan brutally murdered Abe and Glenn right in front of Carl, and didn't he murder Olivia right in front of him, too?  I didn't see that one.  He drew a line on Carl's arm and tried to force Rick to chop his arm off.  He burned their mattresses.  They're all slaves, giving Negan most of their resources.  And even IF after all of that, you could make me believe Carl thought Rick should make peace with Negan, that doesn't mean he was right or that Rick should do it.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, SnarkyTart said:

Speaking of Coral, here's a trailer of the opening 3 minutes of Episode 15.  We get to hear Coral's voiceover as Rick reads his death letter, and Coral (metaphorically) punches Rick in the gut about how Rick needs to make peace with Negan.  This show killing Coral solely for the purpose of turning him into an easy, cheap plot device in the redemption arc for Negan can never be forgiven.

This show is a firm believer in adding insult to injury.  It's not enough that they killed Carl.  They also have to destroy who he was.  There is no way that Carl would want his little sister to grow up in a world with a monster like Negan.  If Carl REALLY wanted peace, he would tell his father to kill Negan and THEN make peace with the Saviours.  There's no peace with Negan stinking up the Georgia (or is it Virginia) countryside and Carl would know that.

• Love 16
9 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

.  If Carl REALLY wanted peace, he would tell his father to kill Negan and THEN make peace with the Saviours. 

Exactly.  Which is the plan anyway!

• Love 3

Once they threw Judith happily greeting Negan in Carl's gauzy deathbed fantasy we knew this was coming.  Rick's made A LOT of utterly asinine choices along the way and especially in this war to bolster the idea that he's not such a great leader but all the truly terrible things that have happened to the people Carl considered his family start with Negan.  While I can maybe buy that a dying Carl had the clarity of mind to realize that an endless war of attrition was not a longterm solution for his little sister to grow up and have any kind of life, that still doesn't track that he would have realistically thought that meant Rick should play forgive and forget and set up house with the asshole, which seems to be what all of this is suggesting.  Glenn and Abraham were still buried sans heads.

I'm guessing the redemption of Eugene, who blew past any of the plausible stopping points where we still might have been able to understand or justify his motivation to advocate what amounted to deliberate germ warfare against his former cohorts, is coming up too since he was also featured prominently in Carl's fantasy.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, nodorothyparker said:

I'm guessing the redemption of Eugene, who blew past any of the plausible stopping points where we still might have been able to understand or justify his motivation to advocate what amounted to deliberate germ warfare against his former cohorts, is coming up too since he was also featured prominently in Carl's fantasy.

Jerry was in that fantasy too, he better live!

• Love 6
22 hours ago, ByTor said:

Jerry was in that fantasy too, he better live!

Jerry being there made no sense to me. I can't believe he would feature in Carl's fantasy AT ALL. The first time that Carl might have met Jerry was when the Kingdom came to Alexandria in the 7 Finale. In the show's timeline that was only a few days ago. And Jerry then went off with the others right after the first 'all leaders together speech'. Carl and Jerry couldn't have even had the time to exchange words. Why would Jerry feature in Carl's fantasy much less Carl knowing what Jerry is like?

Such BS with this show...

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, Smad said:

Why would Jerry feature in Carl's fantasy much less Carl knowing what Jerry is like?

Because everybody knows Jerry is awesome :)

• Love 8
1 hour ago, icemiser69 said:
On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:30 AM, mightysparrow said:

If Carl REALLY wanted peace, he would tell his father to kill Negan and THEN make peace with the Saviours. 

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:40 AM, peach said:

Exactly.  Which is the plan anyway!

If that was the plan, then there was no reason for Rick and Morgan to kill those escaping Savior prisoners.  They should have brought them back, since they no longer had any loyalty to Negan, Simon, and the rest of the Saviors.

I completely agree.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

And now Daryl is back to hating on Dwight for some unknown reason, after they had been sending little notes to each other, via arrow delivery.  Terra is now in Dwight's corner after some weird change in her thought pattern which came out of nowhere.

Well I thought Tara said that Dwight shot her with an uninfected arrow to make it seem like he killed her, but didn't, so now she's in his corner. 

But the beef between Dwight and Daryl is a mystery to me.  I don't know what happened after the arrow love notes between them.

• Love 3
(edited)
8 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

If that was the plan, then there was no reason for Rick and Morgan to kill those escaping Savior prisoners.  They should have brought them back, since they no longer had any loyalty to Negan, Simon, and the rest of the Saviors.

Um?  Why were they going back to the Sanctuary, then?  Softy and his friends chose to stay at Hilltop and side with them, and Jared and his bunch were going back to Negan, and once they captured "Rick the prick" they were going to deliver him to Negan, too.  Seems like you should have a bigger problem with Maggie who was in charge of them and planned to kill them all if she couldn't use them for leverage.  Anyway, who cares?

Edited because I can't even really remember what all was said to whom before the herd came through.  I just remember then looking freaked out by Morgan's nutty comments.  The one guy untied Rick and died anyway, but I barely have the energy to finish typing this sentence because this show is  stupid.

Edited by peach
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, peach said:

Anyway, who cares?

I care............

just enough to make fun of the absolute flaming turd this show has turned into. 

But hey!  Gotta love the constant narration done by its new star.  Well, someone can, because I'm sure not putting myself & my ears into that worthless cycle of torture.

• Love 2
On 4/5/2018 at 3:11 PM, icemiser69 said:

I am kind of interested in finding out more about Dwight and his main squeeze (his wife), their backstory. 

I wish I were, but I had way more than enough of sadsack Dwight and his endless trip down Memory Lane, complete with sad music, to the happy days when he and whatever her name is used to eat Cheetos and drink beer and.. whatever the hell else they did. So torturously boring was that I just FF the whole damn thing.

20 hours ago, Ohwell said:

But the beef between Dwight and Daryl is a mystery to me.  I don't know what happened after the arrow love notes between them.

I mentioned that in the other thread. A tiff over something? Maybe Daryl realized some of the sweat stains under the arms of his vest are Dwight's? Or maybe it's something we didn't see, have to guess or need to have explained on TTD.

From the Spoiling Dead Fans Army facebook page:

We have been advised by our Q & A source that they will not be providing a Q & A for episodes 15 and 16. Before rumors begin to circulate, we want to put these things out there:

1. No, there has been no request by any actor, crew, network or ANYONE that we withhold spoilers.
2. We aren't withholding any confirmed information from you.
3. We do not control what this source does. It isn't up to us. ...
4. Neither the source or TSDF is being pressured by anyone legally.
5. To our knowledge, this will not affect next season.
6. The spoiler team will continue on with other things - filming season is right around the corner!
7. There is nothing sinister or shady going on.

We'll be putting together some updates on previous rumors and filming reports in the next couple of days in preparation for the finale.

I know it's a sad, sad day in the spoilerdom. I also know we can all make the best of it! Should anything new come up in the way of spoilers for the episodes, we'll be sure to post. ~Shiny & Ninja

So far, the only thing I've seen them confirm is that Simon gonna die in Episode 15.  They're reporting an unconfirmed rumor that the person Negan picks up in his car is, indeed, Laura (the lady who can/will tell Negan that Dwight is playing for Team Rick), and another unconfirmed rumor that Daryl and Rosita will come across Sherry (Dwight's long-missing wife) in Episode 15.

• Love 1

I think the locked up naked eating Alpo sandwiches while Dwight pranced about in his vest like he was some weirdo wearing Daryl's skin thing probably has something to do with Daryl's animosity.  The show had, until this latest Daryl and Tara nonstory where they go around and around over whether Dwight is good or bad, been fairly consistent that Daryl only reluctantly agreed to not actively try to murder him as long as Dwight continued to prove useful to them with inside information.  I know more than once the tiresome circular argument came back around to how they couldn't "kill him yet," which actually tells you a lot about how shitty Dwight and his life choices have been that he never told them good luck with the whole mess and bounced. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, SnarkyTart said:

From the Spoiling Dead Fans Army facebook page:

So far, the only thing I've seen them confirm is that Simon gonna die in Episode 15.  They're reporting an unconfirmed rumor that the person Negan picks up in his car is, indeed, Laura (the lady who can/will tell Negan that Dwight is playing for Team Rick), and another unconfirmed rumor that Daryl and Rosita will come across Sherry (Dwight's long-missing wife) in Episode 15.

As long as they clean her off afterwards. . . . .

[/Negan-minded joke of the day]

• Love 3
(edited)

Daryl's hatred of Dwight didn't come up out of nowhere.  He was already disliking him before he found out he/they was/were a Neganite.

Dwight & Sherry were the ones who fooled him & then jacked his bike and weapons around 2 to 2.5 seasons ago.  He was fooled into helping them try to help the friend/relative that died by walker, but needed insulin.  Then they stole his bike and supplies, stranding him.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36

Yeah but didn't they bury the hatchet sometime later? 

1 hour ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

Daryl's hatred of Dwight didn't come up out of nowhere.  He was already disliking him before he found out he/they was/were a Neganite.

Dwight & Sherry were the ones who fooled him & then jacked his bike and weapons around 2 to 2.5 seasons ago.  He was fooled into helping them try to help the friend/relative that died by walker, but needed insulin.  Then they stole his bike and supplies, stranding him.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Yeah but didn't they bury the hatchet sometime later? 

Did they?  I'm honestly not sure.  My lack of interest and attention to this show - for quite some time now - has dulled my recall.

In my mind's eye, I'm thinking that they hadn't met each other between the episode I described from a couple seasons+ back, and when Daryl was taken to the Sanctuary as a prisoner and there learned Dwight was in with Negan.