Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

I can think of several significant reasons why Chandler Riggs might not be the next main cast character to fall:

1. TWD actors are notoriously tight-lipped about their salaries*, but I expect Riggs is earning more per episode than most people earn in a year (I'd ballpark him at something like $40-$50K/episode) - but as a child actor, and one who's approaching the upper end of that genre.  Which is to say if Riggs were to take off several years for college, earn a degree or two, and then decide he wanted to return to acting, his success in doing so would in no way be guaranteed.  For one thing Riggs would be attempting re-entry as an adult actor, not a child, and history has shown that transition to be difficult in the extreme - most don't make it.  For another - even if Riggs could get a role as an adult, initially at least he would be starting off earning much less than he is now because (a) he would have been out of the public eye for several years and (b) his drawing power as an adult would be an unknown.  Financially speaking it would be much wiser for Riggs to put off college a couple of years and make bank while he can.  College will always be available as an option, while TWD - eight seasons in and getting pretty long in the tooth by television standards - will not.  Two years wouldn't substantially differentiate Chandler from the rest of the student body age-wise, and having an extra million-plus socked away in mutual funds would give him a helluva lot more choices in his postgraduate life choices.
  2. Maybe this is misperception on my part, but over the last few years I've had the impression (a) the reason for showrunner turnover was largely due to friction with Kirkman, and (b) most of the causes for friction were different showrunners' desire to stray from Kirkman's canon - the graphic novel's story line.  I attributed Gimple's current longevity, in fact, to his apparent post-coital spooning embrace of a credo most simply stated as "what Kirkman wants, Kirkman gets".**  Given this adherence to canon, I'd see Chandler as one of the least likely candidates for axing (the rest spoilered for GN reference, although minimal):  
    Spoiler

Carl is still alive in the GN, and Chandler is too ingrained in that role in the public eye for Production to willingly sacrifice him - TWD fans would be unlikely to accept any other actor as a replacement.  If Production plans are to accentuate adherence to GN canon, then there are several more likely options - i.e., primary TV series characters who have already been killed off in the GN:

• Carol
    • Morgan
    • Gabriel
    • Rosita
    • Ezekiel
    • Shiva
    • Judith 

In addition are also characters like Daryl and Enid - roles which have no direct correlative character in the GN, and who can therefore be offed without disturbing GN canon.

There are numerous other candidates which meet the dead-in-the-GN criterion, of course, but most are second-stringers or Others (Saviors and whatnot) - characters not likely to evoke the drastic emotional reaction Gimple has explicitly stated he anticipates.

I can think of more, but dammit I'm tired of typing.

* Understandably so, as (a) TPTB have shown no problems whatsoever with putting long-term cast members to the sword - or bat, or knife, or gun, etc., take your pick - and (b) talking too much about your paycheck might be construed as complaining by the folks writing the checks.

** Frankly, I was surprised Kirkman let Gimple get away with the introduction of the GPKs - although in retrospect, maybe LK should've kicked up more of a fuss....

• Love 1

According to people on STDF, Chandler has put off college, moved to LA and is producing music with a friend. He is into electronic music and has been DJing. Looks he is taking a break from acting.

I have been doing some digging. Turns out two fans were outside the Alexandria subdivision when they were filming. There were explosions and gunfire and then they heard Michonne screaming. There were several takes and they were able to record one of them with Michonne screaming. I watched the recording which is on YT and she does sound near hysteria, but it is a bit difficult to hear. However, it does seem like solid proof that Carl is killed during an attack.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 1

I wouldn't be happy if Carl is killed off; I've always liked him, even when he was a little kid who wouldn't stay in the house.  I've been interested in watching him mature in the ZA.    I know it might be complicated for this group of writers, but Carl could leave Alexandria or something.  Leave the door open for a possible return.

I never blame anyone for wanting to do something else with their lives; I blame the writers if the only thing they can think of is "shocking death".  I know Spoil the Dead is reliable and some of the Rick flashbacks point this way so this bums me out. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SimoneS said:

According to people on STDF, Chandler has put off college, moved to LA and is producing music with a friend. He is into electronic music and has been DJing. Looks he is taking a break from acting.

Sounds like he got access to his trust fund at 18 and now enjoys club drugs. 

RIP Carl. I’m curious to see how Negan reacts to Carl’s death. 

Edited by CofCinci
1 hour ago, raven said:

I wouldn't be happy if Carl is killed off; I've always liked him, even when he was a little kid who wouldn't stay in the house.  I've been interested in watching him mature in the ZA.    I know it might be complicated for this group of writers, but Carl could leave Alexandria or something.  Leave the door open for a possible return.

I never blame anyone for wanting to do something else with their lives; I blame the writers if the only thing they can think of is "shocking death".  I know Spoil the Dead is reliable and some of the Rick flashbacks point this way so this bums me out. 

Carl leave Alexandria and go where? It isn't like he can go away to college like on regular tv shows. And it would be completely unbelievable that Rick and/or Michonne would just let Carl wonder off on a random adventure. Killing Carl is the only realistic option for the show.

Edited by SimoneS
1 minute ago, SimoneS said:

Killing Carl is the only realistic option for the show.

I don't agree.  They've been setting up some teen angst between Carl and Rick for a bit.  With the show promising the fans they'd be happy with the war, probably the Saviors are defeated. Carl, needing a break from Rick's kiil em all style, could leave with a mixed group of Alexandrians and Saviors who are against Negan, maybe take Tara and Enid or some of Ezekiel's people to work on another outpost.  In the comics Carl I believe spends significant time with Negan, away from Rick.  Something similar could be set up.  It would be no more unrealistic than any other scenario this show has given us (IMO of course).  Show Carl is younger than Chandler Riggs of course but TPTB have pulled crazy stuff before.

Dead is dead though (after being undead of course) with no option of return, which is why I don't like it.    I would actually rather have Judith die, as cute as she is, I have no investment in her. 

• Love 4

Some spoilers for episode 2 are out.  Looks like we'll finally find out what happened to Morales, if not his family.  Morales is working for the Saviors.  And a couple of red shirts get shot.  Looks like we'll lose Francine and Eric.  We hardly knew ye!

5 hours ago, raven said:

I don't agree.  They've been setting up some teen angst between Carl and Rick for a bit.  With the show promising the fans they'd be happy with the war, probably the Saviors are defeated. Carl, needing a break from Rick's kiil em all style, could leave with a mixed group of Alexandrians and Saviors who are against Negan, maybe take Tara and Enid or some of Ezekiel's people to work on another outpost.  In the comics Carl I believe spends significant time with Negan, away from Rick.  Something similar could be set up.  It would be no more unrealistic than any other scenario this show has given us (IMO of course).  Show Carl is younger than Chandler Riggs of course but TPTB have pulled crazy stuff before.

Dead is dead though (after being undead of course) with no option of return, which is why I don't like it.    I would actually rather have Judith die, as cute as she is, I have no investment in her. 

Possibly "moving to the Kingdom" might become TWD's version of the Power Rangers' "attending a peace conference"...?  ;)

From the Spoiling Dead Fans, Episode 802.  The return of Morales after all this time but as a Savior has the potential to be rather interesting if they don't muck it up.  I'm going to guess that the fact that he's with the Saviors means his family didn't make it to Birmingham or wherever it was they were going and things went bad for him, which is something for which Rick can't legitimately be blamed.

Q&A Episode 8.2 "The Damned." 

Who is the familiar face that Rick runs into?

Morales

What happens with the Kingdom people after the grenade attack?

They are able to hold back the onslaught of walkers and then they go in search of the lone Savior who escaped.

What's going on at the satellites Savior outpost?

That's led by Dianne, Morgan, Jesus and Tara. They eventually are able to take control of the outpost, but there's definitely trouble brewing. Tara just wants to kill everybody because she says that's what they were supposed to do, but Jesus says no way and stops her. That decision nearly gets Jesus killed. Then, Morgan is seriously glitching. He goes around the outpost killing every Savior in sight, and keeps flashing back to the scene at the Kingdom in "The Well" episode from last season where he tells Rick they can stop the Saviors but without killing. Jared is one of the Saviors at the outpost at the satellites and Morgan wants to kill him, but Jesus stops him.

Does anyone die? Who?

Francine is shot in the chest and she appears to be dead the last time we see her.

What happens at the outpost with Aaron, Eric, Tobin, & Co?

It's just one big gun fight. Several Alexandrians are shot. Tobin is shot in the shoulder. Eric is shot in the abdomen and is scene being carried away by Aaron at the end. We don't know if he is dead or alive.

Do we see any more "Rick visions" ?

No.

What happens in the scene with Morales?

It's at the very end. Rick and Daryl are ambushing an outpost, and when Rick makes it to the top level of the building someone steps forward and points a gun at Rick's head and says, "Hi Rick." It's Morales. Rick says, "You're Morales. You were at Atlanta," and Morales responds, "Yeah well, that was a long time ago. It's over, Rick. I called the Saviors back, and they're coming." Morales then cocks his gun. End of scene. End of episode.

*BONUS*

- Rick finds a baby in a crib at the outpost. There's a name on the wall next to the crib that says "Gracie". He finds the baby around the time Morales shows up

- Action packed episode. Battles at multiple outposts

- Shiva is still alive and eats some Saviors.

With the “reveal” of Morales, it makes me regret that Rick killed the bicycle girl in the first episode. Somehow we could have had Rick go back to Atlanta and see that she has managed in all this time to crawl another ten feet. He could sit in the grassy park and commiserate with her. He could tell her that life (and death) is chock full of steps ahead and steps back. Or, in her case, slithers ahead and slithers back.

I think it would be touching.

• Love 3

I'm weirdly stoked about this, which I realize is only setting myself up for disappointment.  I just want him to stick around long enough to see what the survivors of that original Atlanta group: Rick, Carl, Daryl, and Carol have all become and to realize that he's working for the same people who bashed Glenn's head in.

• Love 4

What would have been cool is if through the years people had stayed at various places. Like Beth at the hospital, T-Dog at the prison (or what was left of it), Tyrese and the kid at the kid’s house (the kid that got squished in the revolving door). Then just when Rick is about to lose it to Negan, all these people would come storming back to the rescue. And Beth could have sung a song to Negan. That would have kept the dickhead speeachless. For once.

• Love 2

The best part of the review is no Negan. Although, the "no kill" bullshit is annoying. I thought the point of overrunning the Saviors' main compound and trapping them with walkers was so that Rick's people could kill the Saviors at the outposts and reduce their overall numbers. If they don't intend kill them, what is the plan exactly? Jesus needs to give a rest.

Morales. I liked him. Always thought that he was stupid to go it alone with his wife and children. I expect Daryl will kill him. I won't be crying. Hopefully, this is the end of Eric so Aaron and Jesus can get together eventually. Not sure what I think about another baby. It is surprising that there aren't more babies given the lack of reliable contraception.

I was re-watching the pre-Negan part of the episode. Now I know about the spumor about Carl's death, I am interpreting the Rick's scenes differently. I noticed that Rick's eyes are red when he is muttering, "my mercy outweighs my wrath" or something to that effect. It could be a scene from after Carl's death spliced in there. The writers are giving him a reason to justify not killing Negan. I hope not, but I can see Gimple trying to use Carl's death to rationalize that indefensible decision. 

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 1

Bonus, no Negan!  I'm also glad we don't have any more flash forwards and flash sideways with red-eyed Rick and old man Rick.  That was as confusing and irritating as an old episode of LOST, for which I still have bad flashbacks.  I hope they'll do at least a small flashback of the Morales family scene, otherwise I think most people wouldn't remember Morales.  I barely do.

• Love 2

They were only in the first season.  After the Camp Dinner Bell attack and everyone packed up to head to the CDC on Rick's hunch that there might be a cure or answers there, Morales announced that he and his wife and kids were going to go to I think? Birmingham instead to look for family.  The last time he saw any of these people, Shane was still sniffing around Lori, Dale was still pontificating, and mousy little Carol had just put a pickax through Dead Ed's head.

• Love 1

Episodes without Negan means they're just looking to keep him around as long as possible.

It's suppose to be all-out war and they're taking a break from each other?

If the Saviors aren't attacking, whey wouldn't they go after the GPK for their betrayal?

But no, the so-called war has to be stretched out the whole season or longer.

I know it’s probably my faulty memory, but Rick wouldn’t have had much of a chance to get to know Morales. Rick came late to CDB. Then, just as quickly, they left. Not to mention there were several people there, people the audience didn’t even get to meet.

And it’s been awhile since CDB. Yeah, we don’t know how it will actually play out, but from what I’ve seen Morales gets the drop on Rick and says something like, “Good to see you, Rick.” Like they are long-lost buddies. I just don’t think Morales would remember, especially in a combat situation. 

Now, maybe Negan drew a picture for his people of the all the “key players.” (The tiger was probably an easy one for everyone to remember.)

And, yes, I know I’m overthinking a minor point!!! It’s what I do best.

Morales was part of the original Atlanta department store group that Rick met when Glenn rescued him in the second episode.  Yes, I went back and looked because I couldn't sleep last night and I couldn't remember either.  Everybody else that from little adventure has since died: Andrea, Jacqui, T-Dog, and Merle.  No, he didn't go on the return trip to try to rescue Merle, but they both survived the CDB attack and were in the camp together until at least partway through the fifth episode.  My impression was that the Morales kids were close to Carl and the also now dead Sophia.

Yes, I know I'm giving this way more consideration than it probably deserves but unlike many of the callbacks the showrunners clearly want us to notice to the point of pointing them out to us as some kind of proof of their cleverness it's one I'm actually interested in.

5 hours ago, JackONeill said:

And it’s been awhile since CDB. Yeah, we don’t know how it will actually play out, but from what I’ve seen Morales gets the drop on Rick and says something like, “Good to see you, Rick.” Like they are long-lost buddies. I just don’t think Morales would remember, especially in a combat situation. 

I did a re-watch over the summer (boy, did I love this show up to the end of season six). There is no way that Morales would not recognize Rick. It has only been a couple years and they met under extreme circumstances. After Glenn rescued Rick, they spent time on the roof of the department store, where Rick beat down Merle. Rick came up with the plan for them to escape Atlanta. Morales helped smear walker guts on Rick and Glenn and then they went back to the camp together. It would hard to believe if Morales didn't remember Rick. 

Edited by SimoneS
5 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

I did a re-watch over the summer (boy, did I love this show up to the end of season six). There is no way that Morales would not recognize Rick. It has only been a couple years and they met under extreme circumstances. After Glenn rescued Rick, they spent time on the roof of the department store, where Rick beat down Merle. Rick came up with the plan for them to escape Atlanta. Morales helped smear walker guts on Rick and Glenn and then they went back to the camp together. It would hard to believe if Morales didn't remember Rick. 

I didn't think Morales "went to town" (ah, the simpler days when one could go to town to pick up a pair of earrings or some shoelaces) with Rick & Daryl (& others) to get Merle. But, for me , that was years ago. and it is a minor point. But I do like the premise of seeing someone form the past. Too bad there aren't more people (any?) still alive from then.

I wonder about that crib that Rick finds.  I wonder if we'll finally see our first walker baby?  That might be cool.  But I really want to find out what happened to Morales in the last 2 years - are his wife and kids still alive?  If not, how did they die?  And how did he survive?

1 hour ago, Ohwell said:

Have there been any walker dogs or other animals?  I don't remember seeing any.

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I'm pretty sure only humans become zombies in this world.

Correct.  Remember the pack of dogs which attacked CDB right before Aaron showed up?  Those dogs only attacked because they were starving, and they did so as a pack - which is to say, not as some stumbling-around bunch of walker dogs.  

Plus - if the dogs had turned, I doubt CDB would have been chowing down on the hounds afterwards.  ;>

• Love 2

It's an entertaining line of thought, though.  For example: there's absolutely no reason why mosquitoes couldn't carry the Z virus - hell, they can carry just about everything else - and in the muggy humidity of a mid-Georgia summer they'd have been breeding and multiplying like crazy.  

Fortunately for CDB mosquitoes aren't carriers, though - otherwise the series would have lasted about three episodes, max.  :D

• Love 1
On 10/26/2017 at 0:02 AM, Ocean Chick said:

Some spoilers for episode 2 are out.  Looks like we'll finally find out what happened to Morales, if not his family.  Morales is working for the Saviors.  And a couple of red shirts get shot.  Looks like we'll lose Francine and Eric.  We hardly knew ye!

Well, damn. I like both Francine and Eric. And Aaron loves Eric. I don't want to see sad Aaron.

I have a friend who reviews TWD and gets the screeners; she confirmed my guess that we'd get to see Morales.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

Remember the pack of dogs which attacked CDB right before Aaron showed up?  Those dogs only attacked because they were starving,..

I was doing disaster relief for hurricanes Katrina and Rita and a BIG problem we had were the packs of dogs roaming around in rural areas. Family pets who were left behind quickly formed up into packs of 30-40 or more and became REAL vicious REAL fast. So even if the dogs weren't zombified, they'd still be a big threat.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Bongo Fury said:

I was doing disaster relief for hurricanes Katrina and Rita and a BIG problem we had were the packs of dogs roaming around in rural areas. Family pets who were left behind quickly formed up into packs of 30-40 or more and became REAL vicious REAL fast. So even if the dogs weren't zombified, they'd still be a big threat.

A friend who was active duty during the Gulf War reported the same.   The biggest problem the coalition troops faced in restoring Kuwait was ginormous packs of feral dogs that formed during the 5-6 weeks of aerial bombing.

So I guess my question really is, where are the animals, even if they're not zombies?  I know Darryl has shot some deer and eaten a snake, and CDB ate a dog, and the Kingdom guys ride horses, but there should be a lot more animals roaming around, especially homeless dogs looking for food now that their owners are zombies.   

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

So I guess my question really is, where are the animals, even if they're not zombies?  I know Darryl has shot some deer and eaten a snake, and CDB ate a dog, and the Kingdom guys ride horses, but there should be a lot more animals roaming around, especially homeless dogs looking for food now that their owners are zombies.   

We've seen the walkers devour dogs, horses and goats whenever they can get their hands on them.  You'd think most of these animals could outrun the walkers, so that doesn't entirely explain where they all went.  But maybe it does explain some of the missing.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, SnarkyTart said:

We've seen the walkers devour dogs, horses and goats whenever they can get their hands on them.  You'd think most of these animals could outrun the walkers, so that doesn't entirely explain where they all went.  But maybe it does explain some of the missing.

Yes, how could I forget about the walkers eating the animals?  That would account for a lot of missing animals, but as you said, they should be able to outrun the walkers.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Yes, how could I forget about the walkers eating the animals?  That would account for a lot of missing animals, but as you said, they should be able to outrun the walkers.

They should be overrun with deer, there's no way a zombie could catch one.

• Love 4

As the President of the Francine Fan Club (North American Group), let me field this question.

Francine is a tall-ish, dark-haired (cut on the shortish side) woman who was at Alexandria when Rick and his Wrecking Ball got there. She was figured most prominently, i.e., blink and you’ll miss it, in the episode when Abraham was in charge of the heavy trucks and was trying to shore things up soon after getting to Alexandria. And, of course, that ended badly.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, tricknasty said:

Someone please refresh my memory, but who is Francine?

Francine is one of the original Alexandrians; tall woman with short brown hair. She was on the work crew with Tobin and Abraham when a group of walkers attacked. Francine was wounded by a ricochet (I think), and Tobin ordered everyone to retreat and leave Francine to her fate. Abe gave a big Hell No, rallied the work crew and saved Francine. She was also on screen for the big walker break-in and just usually showed up in Alexandria crowd scenes.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, JackONeill said:

As the President of the Francine Fan Club (North American Group), let me field this question.

Francine is a tall-ish, dark-haired (cut on the shortish side) woman who was at Alexandria when Rick and his Wrecking Ball got there. She was figured most prominently, i.e., blink and you’ll miss it, in the episode when Abraham was in charge of the heavy trucks and was trying to shore things up soon after getting to Alexandria. And, of course, that ended badly.

I'm happy to join the Francine Fan Club (North American Group). I hope she goes out gloriously, but honestly I was hoping for scenes with her and Diane from The Kingdom just kicking back and swapping stories of kicking ass in the ZA.

• Love 1

Shiva is still alive and eats some Saviors.

My favorite spoiler. Also, even though by right Maggie should be the one to kill Negan, I'd love for it to be Shiva. She's the one "character" who would be completely unaffected by Negan's blathering. She wouldn't care how bad ass Negan is, all she'd see is another meal.

• Love 5

I am disheartened by the rumors of Carl getting killed off this season.  I have a soft spot for him, he's the same age as my son, so they've both grown up during this show!  Anyway, I feel like the overall story suffers if Carl doesn't grow up to be the badass of the future, the child of the apocalypse.  I realize if the actor doesn't want to move forward there's not much they can do, but it's just another reason to care even less about the show.  (And I've complained before about they never even addressed the big moment of the kid losing his eye.   So much wasted potential.)

So he's not even part of this all out offensive, when the character should, IMO, be a big part of it and growing into his place as a young warrior.  And if he does die, I don't particularly care to watch any of that.   

• Love 5
On 10/29/2017 at 11:57 PM, peach said:

I am disheartened by the rumors of Carl getting killed off this season.  I have a soft spot for him, he's the same age as my son, so they've both grown up during this show!  Anyway, I feel like the overall story suffers if Carl doesn't grow up to be the badass of the future, the child of the apocalypse.  I realize if the actor doesn't want to move forward there's not much they can do, but it's just another reason to care even less about the show.  (And I've complained before about they never even addressed the big moment of the kid losing his eye.   So much wasted potential.)

So he's not even part of this all out offensive, when the character should, IMO, be a big part of it and growing into his place as a young warrior.  And if he does die, I don't particularly care to watch any of that.   

Though I'm no longer watching the show, I just heard the same rumor. I too do not wish Carl to die. It seems only natural that he continues forward, fighting the fight long after Rick and the others are gone/dead.

With that said, if it's true and Carl dies, I just can't feasibly see how this doesn't destroy Rick and take him to a point in which he will not recover. We have seen time and again throughout the seasons that Rick loves Carl beyond reason. As he should, the boy, now a young man, is his son. If he were to lose him, I just can't see Rick coming back from this.  It would destroy him. 

Edited by Enero
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Enero said:

With that said, if it's true and Carl dies, I just can't feasibly see how this doesn't destroy Rick and take him to a point in which he will not recover. We have seen time and again throughout the seasons that Rick loves Carl beyond reason. As he should, the boy, now a young man, is his son. If he were to lose him, I just can't see Rick coming back from this.  It would destroy him. 

Yes, Rick will be devastated, but he has to live for Judith, Michonne, Daryl and the others who need him so I am confident that he will rebound in time.

From The Spoiling Dead Fans, TSDF Army page:

So they brought back Morales only to immediately kill him without him having any affect on anything whatsoever.  Whatever, show.

Q&A Episode 8.03 "Monsters"

What happens with Rick and Morales?

They chat for a bit and Morales is really, really pissed. He finally realizes that the man "Rick from Alexandria" is the same Rick in front of him, and he calls him a "monster." Rick tries to reason with him. He mentions the people that they've lost, especially Glenn whom Negan killed right in front of his pregnant wife. In this conversation, we also learn that Morales' family was killed on the way to Birmingham. The conversation is cut short by Daryl who shows up and puts an arrow through Morales' skull.

What do Daryl and Rick do after Morales is killed?

Continue trying to find the guns, but they finally learn from the sole survivor of the attack that the guns were moved to another outpost west of here. One that is run by Gavin. Rick promises the survivor that he would let them live if he gives up them the location. The survivor does just that and then Daryl shoots him in the head.

What happens to the Kingdom group in this episode?

They too continue on and attack another outpost. At first it appears they are successful and with no casualties, but Ezekiel spots some snipers and before they can react the group comes under fire. Several people including Daniel, rush to cover Ezekiel and are shot multiple times. End of episode.

Does anyone die? Who and how?

Morales, a crap load of Saviors, and Eric. Eric begs Aaron to go back to the fight because their people need him, and Aaron finally agrees to leave Eric under a tree. When he returns, Eric is gone and Aaron can see him in the distance, already reanimated. Aaron wants to put him down, but Scott shows up and says they have to go.

What's going on at the Hilltop?

A giant shitshow. First, the group of Savior prisoners being led to the Hilltop by Jesus, Tara, Morgan, etc. is attacked by a horde along the highway. Several Saviors try to escape, and Morgan ends up killing one of them. This sparks a huge fight between Jesus and Morgan, and Morgan ends up leaving the group and going on his own. Then Gregory shows back up at the Hilltop with his tail between his legs. Enid wants to exile him. Maggie finally has mercy and let's him back in.

Does Gregory say anything about Gabriel?

Yeah, he lies his ass off when Maggie asks about Gabriel, and claims he doesn't even know him. He just saw the empty car and made a run for it.

What are Jesus & Co's plan for their new prisoners?

When they finally arrive at the Hilltop, Maggie is adamant that the Saviors can't stay inside the walls because women and children live there. So Jesus compromises and says he has 2 large trailers in the back, and he can lock them in there until they decide what to do with them. His ultimate plan is have these Saviors live among them after the war is over.

What ends up happening with baby Gracie?

Rick takes Gracie, but then Aaron, obviously grieving, offers to take Gracie to the Hilltop where she'll be safe. Rick agrees.

**BONUS**

- Shiva lives to see another day! However, there's a herd approaching and now the group has suffered casualties...

- Regarding the Morgan/Jesus fight: When Jesus defeats Morgan, he takes his stick away and then returns it. Morgan turns around and comes very close to impaling Jesus with it. That's when Morgan decides to leave the group.

• Love 1

You know, I'm kind of glad that that lying, cowardly weasel Gregory survived.  At least he knows what he is.  In that way, I think he and Eugene are similar.  I haven't read the comics to know if they survived, but they damn sure are doing what they can to stick around.

• Love 1

I wondered that too. I'm still sort of hoping we lose Judith over Carl if one of them is a big death, and I'm not sure what kind of a person that makes me :) 

Poor Aaron. And Jesus...what the heck? His turn for a Carol/Morgan moment I guess.

• Love 2