Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

On 2/13/2018 at 11:18 PM, FairyDusted said:

@Purerockfury   Boogietown Cate and April in the car on a drug run and covering the car cam. You hear lighters and laughing.  They said they were going to Boogietown.

Did they say "boogietown?"  I don't remember that.  I am sure it was pot, they were covering up the camera because they were about to smoke whilst driving.  I know she is a proud smoker, but I do not think she wants to be caught smoking and driving.

I really do not see Cait as doing anything harder than pot.  Well, I bet she abuses benzos, but I don't see her as a speed-type addict.  April - yeah she's a meth head.  Cait doesn't look like it or act like it.  

17 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'm sorry, but I'll never believe Tyler's sister isn't an addict as well. And, technically, he didn't deny it. She looked like the fucking Grim Reaper when he pulled up. I thought it was an 80 year old woman who had been on meth her entire life. She looked ROUGH. I've had some weird facial infection for the past week and haven't been wearing makeup. I've got these weird bumps on my cheek and lower right eyelid. I look NASTY. But no one would mistake me for a junkie. There's just a "look", and she had it. 

Even if the power situation was just a name-change issue and was quickly rectified, that house looked a FRIGHT. That was not the home of sane, functioning, healthy people. I'm one that always defends Chelsea or Maci for their messy, "lived in" homes. People have different standards for keeping up their houses and I don't really care. But Baltierra Manor 1.0? That was a horse of a different color! Looked like the house in "Peekaboo" on Breaking Bad. Just....wow. 

Agreed - Amber is most definitely on drugs, she has that look about her.  Once you know that look, you know that look.

Ha - I love that saying "that house looked a FRIGHT!"  And indeed it did.  There is a certain look of chaos in the home of an addict.  I believe Tyler even mentioned that he wanted to leave to get away from the chaos.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Did they say "boogietown?"  I don't remember that.  I am sure it was pot, they were covering up the camera because they were about to smoke whilst driving.  I know she is a proud smoker, but I do not think she wants to be caught smoking and driving.

I really do not see Cait as doing anything harder than pot.  Well, I bet she abuses benzos, but I don't see her as a speed-type addict.  April - yeah she's a meth head.  Cait doesn't look like it or act like it.  

Agreed - Amber is most definitely on drugs, she has that look about her.  Once you know that look, you know that look.

Ha - I love that saying "that house looked a FRIGHT!"  And indeed it did.  There is a certain look of chaos in the home of an addict.  I believe Tyler even mentioned that he wanted to leave to get away from the chaos.

Yes, BoogieTown was said. 

As one who owns rentals, my tenants are responsible for their own utilities. I pay water and trash only. I don't ever receive anything concerning their utilities.

• Love 4
On 2/13/2018 at 7:49 PM, MissMel said:

Literally 4 hours?  I thought she said she just needed $5 to get it reconnected tomorrow.  Maybe they were only there for 4 hours but that's not the same thing.  Butch probably is a master of manipulation but it seems he taught his children well in the area, too.  No way do I believe his sister doesn't also have an addiction.  She was screwing her jaw the whole time.  Plus the house was a wreck, her child was walking on the counter, and I'll keep my comments to myself on her appearance.  I'm not looking too hot these days but I am dealing with a serious health issue and can't keep weight on myself.  So I have no room to judge on that issue but my lights turn on and nobody is worried my kids are going to go hungry.  I can believe that Butch used anything he could think of to not enter rehab.  That would be normal for an active user trying to find an excuse.  

Either way, it's still a sad situation.

I went back and watched it in Slow-Mo and paused it the best that I could. Holy Shit.

Honest to God, when Amber B's daughter (who was clearly inspired to copy her Aunt Cate's hair) was walking on the counter, it looked like a crew member threw their hand up to make sure the kid didn't fall or the crew member was about to prevent a fall. It happened so fast and there was so much shit on that counter that the kid was definitely teetering too close to the ground. 

Is the kitchen floor covered in so much crap that one is forced to use the counter tops to walk on? I don't get it.

• Love 10

The guy Tyler’s sister is supposed to be marrying : (the prior he violated parole on was breaking and entering)

ACTIVE

Sentence 1

Offense: 

Weapons - Firearms - Possession by Felon

Minimum Sentence: 

MCL#: 

750.224F

Maximum Sentence: 

2 years 0 months

Court File#: 17008668-01-FH

Date of Offense:  03/16/2017

County: Wayne

Date of Sentence: 01/30/2018

Conviction Type: 

Plea

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

The guy Tyler’s sister is supposed to be marrying : (the prior he violated parole on was breaking and entering)

ACTIVE

Sentence 1

Offense: 

Minimum Sentence: 

MCL#: 

750.224F

Maximum Sentence: 

2 years 0 months

Conviction Type: 

Plea

Geez. 

Makes Ryan look innocent with his oar stealing. 

• Love 13
55 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

ACTIVE

Sentence 1

Offense: 

Minimum Sentence: 

MCL#: 

750.224F

Maximum Sentence: 

2 years 0 months

Conviction Type: 

Plea

She makes great choices!

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, druzy said:

He’s written that before, right down to the holding and hugging for as long as he wants. Last time he wrote it, that particular sentence kind of pissed me off. As long as HE wants?

• Love 11
On 2/15/2018 at 8:22 PM, ginger90 said:

ACTIVE

Sentence 1

Offense: 

Minimum Sentence: 

MCL#: 

750.224F

Maximum Sentence: 

2 years 0 months

Conviction Type: 

Plea

Being a felon ain’t illegal! 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Meatball said:

Being a felon ain’t illegal! 

The 48k rehab didn't work, cuz I just seen Butch wit Kieffah!! Seriously though, I have a feeling those two might cross paths at some point. Tyler & Cate will feign concern for the cameras, then smoke a bowl & run Claim Jumper...for healthy *artichoke* dip. 

• Love 11

All this lovey dovey talk from Tyler about his deep love and commitment to Cate is such BS!  Teen Mom OG must be coming close to the season ending...he is doing his best to ensure Teen Mom OG is picked up for another season!  Got to replenish all the money they are blowing!

• Love 10
11 hours ago, druzy said:

ATY.png

"Sweet"? "Amazing"? I'm sorry but, for me anyway, it's a given that my husband will stand beside me in my time of need-just as I will stand by him. I hate this putting Tyler on a pedestal for something that he should be doing anyway. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I just listened to part of that Vince Russo podcast. I haven't gotten to the Cate part yet, but he's "interviewing" Jenelle and they are so far up her ass they can probably see her esophagus.

It started out with the female interviewer saying they asked all the hard questions, they didn't hold anything back...and then 10 minutes later she's telling Jenelle that fans were asking her to ask questions she wouldn't know of someone all her life, much less she just started talking to last week.

And Vince was going on and on about how Jenelle showed them "some skin" and how she was "so beautiful" in real life and then he kicks off her by telling her that he had kids older than her because he was 57 and acting all paternal and gross.

It was gross. Gross. Gross.

• Love 8
On 2/15/2018 at 7:22 PM, ginger90 said:

ACTIVE

Sentence 1

Offense: 

Minimum Sentence: 

MCL#: 

750.224F

Maximum Sentence: 

2 years 0 months

Conviction Type: 

Plea

I mean....we didn't expect anything less, right?

On 2/17/2018 at 9:54 AM, druzy said:

ATY.png

Tyler wants us all to know how much he's sacrificied for Catelynn and how selfless he is.  How sacrficial and selfless of him to remind us! He basically should just tweet "HEY! LOOK AT ME!"

On 2/18/2018 at 5:11 AM, CofCinci said:

Kirsten is Nova’s Godmother? This woman films her Goddaughter’s neglect. 

I think that in Baltierra-speak "my kid's godmother" is code for "producer who smokes a bowl with us regularly and doesn't judge the turds on our carpet."

I'm wondering if she is actually an official godmother. I know lots of people do godparents even if they aren't Catholic. But are C&T Catholic and Kiki is Nova's official godmother through the Church? I'm just asking cause I can just imagine the parishoners getting a huge wiff of pot as the Baltierra family and Kiki make their way into the baptismal information meeting at the local church. I'd also be surprised because I don't think C&T (if they are Catholic) would take the iniative to contact the local parish, set up a baptism, fill out the forms, attend the info session, etc. 

• Love 11
50 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I think that in Baltierra-speak "my kid's godmother" is code for "producer who smokes a bowl with us regularly and doesn't judge the turds on our carpet."

I'm wondering if she is actually an official godmother. I know lots of people do godparents even if they aren't Catholic. But are C&T Catholic and Kiki is Nova's official godmother through the Church? I'm just asking cause I can just imagine the parishoners getting a huge wiff of pot as the Baltierra family and Kiki make their way into the baptismal information meeting at the local church. I'd also be surprised because I don't think C&T (if they are Catholic) would take the iniative to contact the local parish, set up a baptism, fill out the forms, attend the info session, etc. 

Lol- I agree! They also were securing a babysitter. 

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, druzy said:

Lol- I agree! They also were securing a babysitter. 

Exactly.

"I never shamed her into losing weight" - You just said you didn't want "no heifer for a wife" as I recall. It is called taking pot-shots and not being subtle. 

• Love 9

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up. Tyler has lost weight. Good for him. But let's calm down. "Tremendous?"  How many pounds did Tyler lose? Cause unless it was like 75-100lbs or more, I don't know about "tremendous."  Is that site written by Tyler's fan girls?

I applaud Tyler's weight loss, but calling it "tremendous" is an example of why Tyler, Cate, and a bunch of the cast are so extra. They think they're doing something incredible any time they accomplish something that plenty of other people do all the time. Plenty of us have purposely lost weight during our lives through diet and exercise (for some of us, it's a constant cycle).  Yes, the praise is good positive reinforcement. Yes, it's hard to lose weight. Yes, yay for Tyler getting healthy. But it's not like he started out morbidly obese and lost a ton of weight. And time will show if he will maintain the weight loss, especially once Catelynn is home. Tyler might want to calm down just a tad on the bragging about his weight loss success until he's kept the weight off for a while.

This is what I'd call "tremendous" weight loss, not Tyler:

http://people.com/bodies/incredible-weight-loss-transformation-photos/kathleen-golding-lost-178-lbs

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11
11 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

What are the David rants? I really should ask, who is David?

UBT. He has gone off on Twitter blasting homosexuals and digging his own grave. Simon, Randy, Kail, and Keefah have tweeted in response. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

UBT. He has gone off on Twitter blasting homosexuals and digging his own grave. Simon, Randy, Kail, and Keefah have tweeted in response. 

David is having hate crimes  (see, Farrah, it doesn't mean what you think it means)

• Love 13
On 2/17/2018 at 9:58 PM, druzy said:

Re: the tweets between Kiki & Tyler.

We know he's an attention whore, but I expected more from a current co-executive producer with MTV, such as the correct use of "your", as well as knowing better than to engage in "conversations" that should be conducted over the phone.

Or written in a card and mailed to someone.

Or send in an email or a text sent to someone.

It should NOT be on Twitter, where the whole damn world is privy to private conversations/ass kissing/pep talks/fishing for compliments.

I know this stuff always happens, but I wish social media users could see it through the the lens of an outsider to see how freakin' tacky and stupid it is.

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, druzy said:

Aaaaargh this is one of those tweets where he's trying to come across as modest and humble but he's really bragging about how great he is and is fishing for compliments. Also if you say that something is your duty, to me, that implies that you're doing something, not because you want to but, because you feel that you have to.

• Love 7