Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

'I don't get to share everything about me on Teen Mom...'

Well, dipshit, that is because your better half mugs for the cameras and has a tantrum when the camera and crew dare to devote their attention to you. You also sit your fat ass on your couch in every single scene. That is your life.

Well if you spent some of your time on teen mom talking about more than how unfair Gary is, or that you went to jail, how you're a better person, or how "high" class you are now, or your many travels...maybe you'd have some time to talk to us about your interests.

• Love 7

Jesus God, Amber. That lipstick. I'm terrible at wearing lipstick because I'm always rubbing my lips together, but that shit is atrocious. She has to be back on pills/drugs/something. There's no other explanation for that bat-shit craziness. 

• Love 5

What's going on there - just drawing on a bigger top lip? 

How is it possible that she looked so much better when she had a bad tan, bad eyebrows, and was a drug addict? Weight in the face? Her full on Joan Crawford brows? She's still soooo young. No reason to look almost Matt's age. 

IMG_1286.JPG

IMG_1287.JPG

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I guess the lipstick is from her "make-up" line. And it must be raining because she's still in the passenger seat.

She hasn't tweeted anything ragarding Leah in what seems like a very long time.

She probably hasn't had Leah in a very long time.

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I guess the lipstick is from her "make-up" line. And it must be raining because she's still in the passenger seat.

She hasn't tweeted anything ragarding Leah in what seems like a very long time.

Who's Leah?

• Love 16

Is it sad that in reference to Leah when Amber is concerned I immediately think of Leah from TM2...  I always forget her child's name is Leah and wonder "why is she spending the weekend with Leah?" That's sad... my first thought is someone else associated with the series and not her own child.

• Love 12
16 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Can Amber even name two Who songs?

"Amber, can you name Who songs?"

Amber: Sure. That song about Mr. Grinch.

"No. Not Whoville songs."

Amber: Oh. My bad. Okay I know what you mean. There is 'Who knew?' by Pink. 'Who Will Be' by Demi Lovato and 'Who Let the Dogs Out' by that group.

• Love 8

It looks like the KellyWebb account deleted her account, but there is still a parody account AmberLPorkwood that I think Amber Portwood wants to go away. You'll probably have to click on the truncated photo to open that Twitter feed. I don't know what it is going to do after I hit post.

Also, those guitars can't all be legitimate. I know everyone here is saying that, but I had been entered to win a Stevie Ray Vaughn signed guitar in a charity auction, and it was a cheap one only worth $100k. She doesn't have that kind of money from Teen Mom and her "other" ventures. I wonder if Teen Mom will film her tax evasion plea. There is no video in Federal Court, but that Real Housewife woman had hers filmed, I think. You just keep going Amber!

• Love 4

Are you excited about your "Taylor Swift"?

Guess while Matt was on the eBay guitar binge, be picked up a "Taylor Swift" for Boo Boo.

The kid looks like she doesn't give a shit and Amber has probably forgotten about her since that Rock of Love marathon is on.

• Love 6

Oh it's Amber's guitar.....

Booboo looks so intense with my guitar.. Adorable ? I love her so much?

Why would they get Leah one, it's not like they would keep it there for her. They would send it to Gary's.

I had trouble loading the video. I couldn't really hear it either. I thought Amber said Aerosmith! 

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 3

LOL..No shame in an adult who sees their child more than 2 weekends a month or doesn't have children enjoying the marathon... I've never watched it but I have wasted many a day watching trashy tv so I don't care about that. I just mean that it's probably. It what Leah wants to do (or appropriate for her for that matter)... and Amber has every other day to laze-away it's sad how she prioritizes.

• Love 6

Hell, nobody would have an opinion if Amber did have her child 2 weekends a month and had this deliciously crap-tastic show on one tv 24/7 this weekend.  That's what she doesn't get, it's that she only sees Leah once in what? Every 6 or 7 weeks?  That's what draws the ire.  'Here Bew-Bew, play MY guitar and watch MY show so I can video it and post it to all mommy's fans so they can see how much I love you!'  [for the 30 hours you're here, every other month, while Matt spends my money trolls for his next potluck paycheck fool] 

Good Gertie, Amber used to be my favorite.  I thought she'd have a chance once she matured a little.  But here we are...

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Hell, nobody would have an opinion if Amber did have her child 2 weekends a month and had this deliciously crap-tastic show on one tv 24/7 this weekend.  That's what she doesn't get, it's that she only sees Leah once in what? Every 6 or 7 weeks?  That's what draws the ire.  'Here Bew-Bew, play MY guitar and watch MY show so I can video it and post it to all mommy's fans so they can see how much I love you!'  [for the 30 hours you're here, every other month, while Matt spends my money trolls for his next potluck paycheck fool] 

Good Gertie, Amber used to be my favorite.  I thought she'd have a chance once she matured a little.  But here we are...

In my dark bedroom too bew bew.

• Love 5

Amber is no parent. She is the one weekend a month babysitter. Leah would have more fun at Farrah's house with the horse. Leah would have more fun at Leah Messer's house with the girlses. Leah would also have fun at Cory's place. Leah would have more fun at Jo's house with the boys (note, not Karl's house since that has turned into a kids free zone), Leah would have more fun being with Barb with all the activities she puts Jace in.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I loved that trashy "Rock of Love" show and would have loved to have spent the weekend watching it. But I have two small children, so....you know, I spent most of the weekend caring for and interacting with them. Ugh, Amber...

Right??? I always get kind of jealous of people with no kids or grown kids when there's a good marathon on. I'd love to veg on Rock of Love, that show was great! But no way in hell are my kids seeing that - or seeing me sitting around watching TV all day, period. We had a big pancake breakfast and did Sunday chores and went to swim lessons. One day when they move out and I miss them terribly I can watch crap all day like that. But now is about them, and the time I have with them is SO short. Amber just doesn't get this, or care.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

Right??? I always get kind of jealous of people with no kids or grown kids when there's a good marathon on. I'd love to veg on Rock of Love, that show was great! But no way in hell are my kids seeing that - or seeing me sitting around watching TV all day, period. We had a big pancake breakfast and did Sunday chores and went to swim lessons. One day when they move out and I miss them terribly I can watch crap all day like that. But now is about them, and the time I have with them is SO short. Amber just doesn't get this, or care.

they'll grow up eventually, my friend!!  (said the trash-addicted empty-nester who paid to download the entire seasons of Pretty Wild & Gallery Girls on iTunes, and who is not averse to a youtube Rich Girls marathon.)

and what's even better?  Nothing's *really* gone now, you can download eps or watch Hulu & Netflix to your little heart's content!!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, teapot said:

they'll grow up eventually, my friend!!  (said the trash-addicted empty-nester who paid to download the entire seasons of Pretty Wild & Gallery Girls on iTunes, and who is not averse to a youtube Rich Girls marathon.)

and what's even better?  Nothing's *really* gone now, you can download eps or watch Hulu & Netflix to your little heart's content!!

Where do you find full episodes of Rich Girls on YouTube?!  I've been wanting to rewatch that for years but all I can find on YouTube are 3 and 4 minute clips. 

• Love 1

I mean, I would have zero problems with any of you fine people watching the ROCK OF LOVE marathon. I parked my butt on the couch all weekend and watched the marathon-and I have 2 small kids. I have a manuscript due soon and the show played in the background while I worked. My husband took care of the kids while I tried to finish things up. And we occasionally trade off duties so that we can have time to ourselves to do things that are totally inconsequential-like watching trashy tv shows. 

The issue with Amber is that she is ALWAYS doing crap like this. Choosing Matt over spending time with Leah. Going for weeks without seeing her. Refusing to get out of bed on days she's meant to have her. Rushing off to Las Vegas to party when she COULD be spending the holiday with her daughter. Etc. etc. It's not about watching Rock of Love-that's just another example of her not giving a shit. 

• Love 12

I have a nice quiet house and no longer work, I can watch whatever I want and sleep any time I want. I sat on my ass and watched the marathon.  I would trade it all to go back and raise my kids all over again. You guys with young kids,  enjoy and savor every second because they'll be grown and gone in the blink of an eye. 

We all know that Matt and Amber have every single TV channel and the best, most expensive cable money can buy.  She could have recorded that shit on DVR and spent time with her daughter.  I would say that one day she will regret not spending more time with Leah but who am I kidding?  She thinks she's an "amazing mom" so she will have no regrets at all in regards to Leah. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I have a nice quiet house and no longer work, I can watch whatever I want and sleep any time I want. I sat on my ass and watched the marathon.  I would trade it all to go back and raise my kids all over again. You guys with young kids,  enjoy and savor every second because they'll be grown and gone in the blink of an eye. 

Kind of off topic, but I try and remember this every time I get frustrated. We took a family vacation to St Pete's Beach last month, and although I love the ocean and the warm weather, it was SO stressful traveling with a 1 one year old and 5 year old. My daughter wanted to go play in the kiddie pool, while my son was screaming because he wanted to run around in the grass near the hotel (grass in FL scares the shit out of me- it's like you never know what's going to be in there). All I wanted to do was sit on the beach with a drink in hand, which was not possible this time. I'd look at all these middle age couples (either with grown kids, or teenage kids old enough to watch themselves) just relaxing at the beach bar, and I was like, I hate you.  Honestly? Getting back to work was more relaxing than that vacation. But, I do remind myself every night as my two kids scream at each other because they both want to sit- alone- in my lap, that someday not so far away, I will miss these days.

Honestly, though, that's me. I don't see Amber as ever missing this time in her child's life. I am sure in 10 years, her regrets will be over picking a bad partner and pissing away her money, not squandering irreplaceable time with her child.

On 1/30/2017 at 7:27 PM, EmeraldGirl said:

What's going on there - just drawing on a bigger top lip? 

How is it possible that she looked so much better when she had a bad tan, bad eyebrows, and was a drug addict? Weight in the face? Her full on Joan Crawford brows? She's still soooo young. No reason to look almost Matt's age. 

IMG_1286.JPG

IMG_1287.JPG

Wow, Amber is really cute in the top picture.

• Love 7
On 1/31/2017 at 11:13 AM, ginger90 said:

No clue what she's responding to, but imo she needs to either be teen mom Amber, or business woman Amber. Mixing the two on Twitter is really not doing her any favors

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmberLPortwood/status/826441335947280385?p=v

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmberLPortwood/status/826441335947280385?p=v

Courtesy of ROL, Amber was responding to a customer who claimed Amber bought an item from the website Wish.com for $14 and was reselling it for $82.99.

http://radaronline.com/videos/amber-portwood-accused-scamming-customers-online-clothing-boutique-teen-mom

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I love you and you're my new best friend!!!  I'm confined to bed for the next week and you've just made it all better!  Thank you so much. 

You're very welcome!  Feel better soon!

• Love 1