Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate: Bt90D Live Chat

In order to provide a favorable posting experience for our friends in various time zones, episode threads will now unlock at 9pm Eastern when the episode is drawing to a close.  If you want to live-watch and live-chat with your buds while the episode is going on, and don't mind a few million posts, please use this thread for posting during any and all episodes.

As with any other episode thread, do not post spoilers you read on social media or other websites.  (We have couples' threads for that.)

2hbwdz.jpg

Happy posting!

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Drogo said:

In order to provide a favorable posting experience for our friends in various time zones, episode threads will now unlock at 9pm Eastern when the episode is drawing to a close. 

If you want to live-watch and live-chat with your buds while the episode is going on, and don't mind a few million posts, please use this thread.

Happy posting!

Thanks! Drogo!  With Masterpiece Theater on hiatus, us intellectuals appear to be wildly invested in these characters.

• Like 17

3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Drogo, marry me.

This development needs to be posted on the Season 2 boards.

1) I can't wait to apply for our K1.

2) I nominate you to announce it. 

• Like 10

8 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

❤️ I found my one true love on Previouslycupid.tv. 

Ding. Ding. Ding!  This mornings' LOL that wakes up the dogs!!!!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Drogo said:

1) I can't wait to apply for our K1.

I think most of these people should just apply for a K9 if they are lonely, at least you know you will not be taken for a ride.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think most of these people should just apply for a K9 if they are lonely, at least you know you will not be taken for a ride.

PREACH!!!  What you see is what you get!  You can smooch their noses in real life, then throw oodles of money at the vet!  Score!

• Like 2

OT, but DROGO, I very much enjoy seeing your posts pop up because, I am Jason Momoa's other wife, that he is unaware of. And evidently so is my husband. 

• Like 5

See and I find something about him so irking.  Khal Drogo ≠ Jason Momoa. 

You guys know this thread is supposed to be for chatting during the show, right? ;)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Drogo said:

See and I find something about him so irking.  Khal Drogo ≠ Jason Momoa. 

You guys know this thread is supposed to be for chatting during the show, right? ;)

We're your wildchild forum, the oopsy baby you had late in life.  Therefore, you love us and we get away with murder.

• Like 7

Just now, zillabreeze said:

We're your wildchild forum, the oopsy baby you had late in life.  Therefore, you love us and we get away with murder.

Murder, yes- but not spoilers, politics, and/or being mean to each other.

• Like 5

Oooh, Drogo, you are so much like your avatar! And yes, I agree, Jason and Khal are not the same, miss me some Khal. I AM SHUTTING UP NOW. Lol

• Laugh 1

Tarik’s ex looked annoyed at his nonsense when she picked up Ari so she could stay with her while Tarik flow off to meet Hazel. I wish she had been annoyed enough to NOT have granted permission for Ari to be on camera.

(personally, I think reality shows should have a policy of not allowing anyone under 16 to appear on camera without blurring their faces, full stop. I’d add a rule that for kids  16+ they’d need the 16+-year-old’s consent plus the parents consent.)

• Like 3

How y'all doin'?? Even the Hubby is watching with me...wonders never cease. Wondering if "Melissa" will show but be a different person because she's a catfish.

• Like 1

I really can't stand Rachel and Jon. Something about them just grates on me.  Now excuse me I'm sure my internet boyfriend is about to show up at the restaurant...he's only 3 hours late!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I think Jon was waiting for someone hotter

I think Jon is wondering where the filtered Rachel is...

• Like 17

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Jon said Rachel looks different than other girls he has dated.... is that a diss?

I think so, sad to say. He's comparing flesh and blood Rachel to her filtered photos.

• Like 4

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Jon said Rachel looks different than other girls he has dated.... is that a diss?

Yeah what’s that about?!! I think Rachel is perfectly lovely. No she’s not a model or anything but she’s a pretty woman in her early 30s. I like her eyes when she smiles. 

• Like 8