Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

I think that's just the grouping for terrorism.  His arson conviction led to this.

I thought the charges of him stalking in the USA were the basis for the "terrorism" alluded to in his "get out of Brazil" letter.  But, yes, he has also been convicted of arson.

He should be refused entry just for the way he runs.

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

God I cannot believe Libby's famewhore family are so thirsty to be onscreen that they're willing to film drama during a child's birth

I also hope they are just doing that for a story line. It's important Annndrrrei bonds with his child more than them being in the delivery room.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

God I cannot believe Libby's famewhore family are so thirsty to be onscreen that they're willing to film drama during a child's birth

Sorry but those sisters of Libby are odd looking.  Crazy eyes!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)

Really sick of the Ashley-as-victim storyline she's trying to push. Jay was underage when she met him, we all know if this were reversed we'd be hollering for him to go to jail.

Edited by blubld43
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

Bonsoir! 

1 minute ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Looking good with your purple hair

Thanks. I'm learning French so that me and Azan can get married and live to Morocco. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

Every single member of Libby's thirsty as fuck family are grinding their molars to powder in fury that that Family Chantel has a show and they don't; they're trying to amp up the terrible behavior in the hope that they'll get a show too.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

Really sick of the Ashley-as-victim storyline she's trying to push. Jay was underage when she met him, we all know if this were reversed we'd be hollering for him to go to jail.

She said they met three years ago....is he still only 20?

• Love 4
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

She said they met three years ago....is he still only 20?

He was 17 when they met, 20 when they married. 

29 and 17 is gross, even if the age of consent is 16 or 17. Might not be illegal but it’s gross. A 29 year old is a grown ass adult. This isn’t a case of two kids, one thisside of the administrative line, that were actually peers (like 17 and 19 for example) She was old enough to be his babysitter. Gross. 

• Love 12
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

He was 17 when they met, 20 when they married. 

29 and 17 is gross, even if the age of consent is 16 or 17. Might not be illegal but it’s gross. A 29 year old is a grown ass adult. This isn’t a case of two kids, one thisside of the administrative line, that were actually peers (like 17 and 19 for example) She was old enough to be his babysitter. Gross. 

Yeah, it's very gross. Like you say, it's not like they were close in age. 

• Love 7