Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

When I’m bored, I read a book. I don’t troll for sex on my phone.

Hey, he was looking for friends. 

I tried typing that with a straight face but I just bwahahahed the whole time I was typing.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Pao wants a home birth. Jesus fucking Christ. 

Russ will be upset because that will surely make a mess. Something tells me he likes things tidy. 

He’s an engineer...he probably wants to 5S that shit...I envision tape all around the birthing area.

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

The roses were pretty and the cake looked yum. Not many people there tho

Because Libby and her band of poisonous sisters have no friends. 

Why does everyone have to have all these confrontations at social occasions?

• Love 4
On 6/10/2019 at 10:48 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

More hair momma Paul....really? It's not the 16th century.

When your horse dies it is tradition that you snip some hair from their mane and have a bracelet made, Pole should do that with Mother Pole's collections of hair.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Because Libby and her band of poisonous sisters have no friends. 

Why does everyone have to have all these confrontations at social occasions?

They cause the most damage - what they intend - and have plenty of witnesses to keep the gossip going til the next event.

• Love 3

I love how everyone whines that "everyone needs to get along", but no one does one thing to try to improve communication or try to understand the other person's point of view. Just lots of yelling "you have to get along!" 

• Love 4
(edited)

Been to a lot of showers lately, wedding and baby. All have either been all women, or co-ed, which are a blast cause there is lots of alcohol involved. Showers with only 1 or 2 guys would suck.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 3
(edited)

Pao saying she doesn't have anyone to make her feel comfortable when the baby comes, no one to be by her side....wait, shouldn't that be your husband? If he's not the one you think of there might be something wrong there.

Edited by rideashire
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love how everyone whines that "everyone needs to get along", but no one does one thing to try to improve communication or try to understand the other person's point of view. Just lots of yelling "you have to get along!" 

Also actively instigating while entreating everyone to "get along"

• Love 3
1 minute ago, jacksgirl said:

Been to a lot of showers lately. All have either been all women, or co-ed, which are a blast cause there is alcohol involved. Showers with only 1 or 2 guys would suck.

Guys are OK at bridal showers, but baby showers are a different thing.

(edited)

Pao and her home birth, she is adding more stuff she, I mean Russ has to do, has she thought about how to dispose of the medical waste or how to clean up after the birth? 

I had my daughter (my second) with no pain meds, nothing at all, (they lied about the guy with the epidural waiting in the hallway, lol) because she was a premie and things were happening so fast I was past the point of getting any drugs but as easy as that birth was there would be no way I'd make that mess at home. 

Clearly Pao has not thought about getting her security deposit back, lol.  Has she and Russ gone to birthing classes?

Edited by Baltimore Betty
'cause I didn't write good. lol
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Pao saying she doesn't have anyone to make her feel comfortable when the baby comes, no one to be by her side....wait, shouldn't that be your husband? If he's not the one you think of there might be something wrong there.

I doubt Roos made much of impression doing the deed that Pow is so eager to share with her mommy.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

There is something just really off about Coltee's figure. It's too womanly looking

He has the body of  person who lost a lot of weight.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

Who opens presents first at a baby shower? And why did Andrrrrrrrrrrei think her own sister wouldn't be there?

You would assume she would be.