Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Poor Jenny.  My heart goes out to her and I’m not even sure why. 

She’s marrying him because he was so nice to her. Obligation. I guess it could work. But they’ll probably always be trailer park people unless she gets an education and decent job. But he’ll probably knock her up on the honeymoon.

• Love 3
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Jenny and Larry will probably be okay. He does not seem abusive, his family likes her and treats her like family.

I think so too. They may not be love's young dream,but they seem to care for one another and treat each other kindly. I wish them the best. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

Allen, getting back to your creative side? Does that mean exploiting and you’re very beautiful wife and countless post photos?

Is he trying to be an Instagram sensation? 

and if he wants to a professional photographer, wouldn't there be more opportunity in Los Angeles than in Fremont, Utah? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
47 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

Well they are both as nasty as each other, sad 

No, unless she has an international licence or got a KY learners permit

Boy, did I misread "KY learners permit."

• LOL 10
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Is he trying to be an Instagram sensation? 

and if he wants to a professional photographer, wouldn't there be more opportunity in Los Angeles than in Fremont, Utah? 

Right?!?!  Shaking my damn head at how these people plan their lives. 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Jenny and Larry will probably be okay. He does not seem abusive, his family likes her and treats her like family.

Larry strikes me as a decent standup guy.  I'd take "simple" Larry over a manipulative, lazy,  jerk like Andrei, any day. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, brillia79 said:

I do think Chantel and her family are gaslighting Pedro about the fight. That’s abuse. Plus, River got physical first.

But fuck Pedro’s mom for life. I didn’t forget that Facebook post either and definitely have her number. At the very least, we know she is a racist and supports the deportation of Dominicans with too much Haitian (African) blood.

Correct.  But sometimes I think I’m crazy, everybody here seems to love Pedro.  Pedro can do no wrong.

• Love 4
(edited)

Chantel's parents are assholes....if Pedro works he is harvesting the American dollar but if he wasn'tworking then he would be a lazy user. Can't win.....no wonder Pedro is depressed. His family is also awful....no winners here.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 9
42 minutes ago, endure said:

He was living in Thailand

But not on a military base. If he expects Annie to join the military and follow her around wouldn’t the military want to check his background?

3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Correct.  But sometimes I think I’m crazy, everybody here seems to love Pedro.  Pedro can do no wrong.

It's probably not about loving Pedro so much as disliking her parents, they are despicable......and shouldn't be interfering in their marriage.

1 minute ago, iwasish said:

But not on a military base. If he expects Annie to join the military and follow her around wouldn’t the military want to check his background?

Your background is thoroughly checked for a passport which he obviously has.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Sad that she’s only here because Larry was nice to her. Not because she loves him or even because it was her “dream” to come to the US.

In the last episode she said to her mom "everything I am doing I am doing for my family" ...very telling.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I don't see anything wrong at all with the RV park wedding. Everything was pretty, respectful, and nice. He's provided a decent, clean home in a safe place, too. I'm guessing the RV plot owner is over 55, and he's renting. When I recently bought my condo, I looked at a 55+ mobile home park and thought it was great. She can either get a bike and get around the area or get a driver's license. And people over 55 like me are not bad company; she's got neighbors.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, endure said:

It's probably not about loving Pedro so much as disliking her parents, they are despicable......and shouldn't be interfering in their marriage.

To me it’s that their complaints about Pedro are so strange. Wanting to send money to his family isn’t a crime. It’s not like she had to quit school because he sent all the tuition money to the DR. He was working two jobs, he vacuumed the apartment, he cooked dinner. He seemed to treat her very well. I think it was that Chantel kept the fact that they were married a secret for so long and they refused to accept that it was Chantel’s  decision and not Pedro’s. It went downhill from there. And Chantel has continued to allow them to make bizarre accusations about him and not put a halt to it. To say that they suspect Nicole is his wife or girlfriend instead of his sister? Why, because they are close? River went into a depression after the TG fight. Not just felt bad, a depression.. that’s not normal. 

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

In the last episode she said to her mom "everything I am doing I am doing for my family" ...very telling.

Yes that was strange, I wonder if the family was more excited about her going to the US and how it could benefit them. She may have felt pressured by them and decided that since Larry was so nice to her that she would agree to marry him so she could at least help them out. Doesn’t seem that Larry has much so I don’t know how it will play out.

• Love 2

Alan used to be so against Kiralym modeling. I guess he changed his tune since he “wasnt happy”in his job. At least his dad gave him some straight talk. It’s very reckless in my opinion, to quit a job with no prospects when you have two dependents. I’m just baffled. 

• Love 8

90 Day Live is on after a 2 hour episode? They make it confusing because on my channel listing it shows the 'Severed Ties' episode being 3 hours long. I hate the 3 hours time blocks they have been doing, it's too long. Guess I will be doing my laundry and such and popping in and out.

• Love 1

I decided to read along with the live chat tonight. What's the theory on Azan's reason for cancelling.

Ramadan?

Bitten by a rabid fan?

Came out as gay and is now imprisoned?

• LOL 2
(edited)

Annnnndrrrreeiii working for Father Elizabeth... what can possibly go wrong?

I am assuming that this is the live chat. Will keep searching.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 1