Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, LGGirl said:

I do not get the vibe that Russ’ parents are even close to Chantel parents in that regard. 

I know when I visit someone, I do my best to respect their values and norms.   If my in-laws were conservative, I wouldn’t come down to breakfast dressed like a pin up girl.   I’d respect their feelings and values, and come down dressed appropriately.  Sorry, Pao was out of line, just looking for any reason to cause a rift between Russ and his family.  

That’s why I said they were a watered down version of Chantel’s parents: no matter what the foreign spouse does, good or bad, they will find fault because they wanted a different partner for their son/daughter. 

If my son came to visit with his wife and I didn’t care for what she was wearing, I’d keep it to myself. Because I have no business telling a grownup what to wear. That would be rude and a bad way to welcome my daughter in law to the family. Respect goes both ways, and silence is free. Still not sorry.

Wearing a sleep set you can find in any Macy’s or Walmart is not going to cause a familial rift. Being upset that your son brought home a wife from another country who they don’t know at all just might. That’s Russ’s fault. But it’s much easier to blame the foreign spouse that the kid you raised who didn’t strictly adhere to your values.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Why does Libby pronounce his name like that when everyone else on the show pronounces it normally? She has to say his name like 3 times in every sentence and it's annoying.

IKR? It bugs every living snot out of me too!

Adrrrreaid: take any shift you can get to get your foot in the door, then prove yourself reliable hardworking & eager -thats how you get a job & eventually the shift you want after some time. No one is going to hand you the perfect schedule from day one, rarely happens.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, LGGirl said:

I do not get the vibe that Russ’ parents are even close to Chantel parents in that regard. 

I know when I visit someone, I do my best to respect their values and norms.   If my in-laws were conservative, I wouldn’t come down to breakfast dressed like a pin up girl.   I’d respect their feelings and values, and come down dressed appropriately.  Sorry, Pao was out of line, just looking for any reason to cause a rift between Russ and his family.  

I don’t even have to know if they are conservative or freaky..... I would be uncomfortable coming into someone’s kitchen dressed like that. I wouldn’t do it in front of my father, grandfather, brothers, and especially my in laws. I’m not ashamed of my body but that is not breakfast table wear. All she had to do was pull on a robe or some sweats. I’ll never buy the idea that she            “ didn’t think it would  be problem”  just the look on her face said she got just what she wanted. 

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I don’t even have to know if they are conservative or freaky..... I would be uncomfortable coming into someone’s kitchen dressed like that. I wouldn’t do it in front of my father, grandfather, brothers, and especially my in laws. I’m not ashamed of my body but that is not breakfast table wear. All she had to do was pull on a robe or some sweats. I’ll never buy the idea that she            “ didn’t think it would  be problem”  just the look on her face said she got just what she wanted. 

I don't know man, I mean she had no problem getting naked in front of her dad for that photoshoot so maybe the differences are that deep.  

For purposes of this discussion when it comes to dad's I consider be body paint to be pretty naked.

2 hours ago, xls said:

IKR? It bugs every living snot out of me too!

Adrrrreaid: take any shift you can get to get your foot in the door, then prove yourself reliable hardworking & eager -thats how you get a job & eventually the shift you want after some time. No one is going to hand you the perfect schedule from day one, rarely happens.

If he is a hustler he could potentially network his way into a FT gig.  But I actually kinda like the handyman idea.  

Libby is like 29, if she isn't working for her dad how is she getting health insurance?

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 1
On 5/20/2019 at 12:37 AM, Frozendiva said:

Jon took a loss on his 'gifts' to Fernanda. Wonder if he can sue her to get some of his money back. Guess he will just write it off and learn a lesson.

Can you repossess boobies? 

• LOL 5
6 hours ago, endure said:

Living in the Midwest ( Home of Danyell) I don’t consider Oklahoma to be a midwestern state. So then the question is what is is Oklahoma? Western or Southern? Or am I wrong ?

Not Mid-Western..........just Western.

On 5/19/2019 at 5:27 PM, Frozendiva said:

Nicole should consider fixing the blonde shade. It looks straw-like. And tempting to a horse.

But not flattering on  one.

• LOL 3
9 hours ago, RealReality said:

I don't know man, I mean she had no problem getting naked in front of her dad for that photoshoot so maybe the differences are that deep.  

For purposes of this discussion when it comes to dad's I consider be body paint to be pretty naked.

If he is a hustler he could potentially network his way into a FT gig.  But I actually kinda like the handyman idea.  

Libby is like 29, if she isn't working for her dad how is she getting health insurance?

I have a good friend, her parents came over from Columbia before she was born and she said her dad would NOT be standing around watching her topless and would not be approving. I think that was a set up for the show.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve been away since the start of the season to watch GoT. Now I’m all yours and I’ll probably marry Azan on this episode.

Please leave that poor sexually repressed man alone.

• LOL 2

Oh, poor Pao! She's afraid she'll look bad. Honey. You are actively discouraging your husband from getting a good paying job in his field because you want to pound tequila shots and take off your top in Miami! There is no way this looks good!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)

When I get out of work I love the peace of driving home by myself with the radio blasting. Last thing I would want is Debbie picking me up. 😂 LOL at Debbie's reaction to Colt saying "sex".

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 3
(edited)

OMG!

Larissa is all vamped up for their date and Colt looks like Pat from SNL.  It’s time for androgyny. It’s Pat..Colt. 

OMG. I so dated myself. 😉

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

WHAT is that outfit Mama Chantel has on? 

And seriously, Chantel? Can't you keep your shit to yourself?

Now they're dogging Pedro for not working hard enough?

Shut the hell up you hag. You are awful.  

• Love 8
(edited)

Chantel, drop that loser and change your bank account password and the locks on your door.  That dude is a hustler, Luis 2.0.

I’m not in love with Pedro like everyone here seems to be.

Edited by Neurochick
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3