Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I couldn’t bring myself to watch the entire no-tell tell-all because I am out of alcohol.  

I hope I didn’t miss anything exciting.  

Never fear, there's still tomorrow.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Anyone see that movie Something's Got To Give with Diane Keaton, Jack Nicholson, and Keanu Reeves? Now I could buy Keanu Reeves and Diane Keaton together even though there was an age difference. But the women on this show (Big Ange, Jenny, Laura, etc.) are no Diane Keaton. 

Also Keanu is such a fine gentleman on and off screen...these dudes are no Keanu.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Anna is such a crap mother for putting her kids in that spot. And why the hell should Joey warm up to the loser Mursel who can’t even have a conversation with him?

She’s got the youngest calling Mursel daddy. FFS.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, Kroliosis said:

Did you notice her hugging the pillow & cowering when Robert & PSG were arguing?  Uuuggghhh just stop the act. 

Yes!!!!

Now we get a little more info........she bought a house for her family and sends money! 

She only told us about a car on the show.

I wish she would just own her new grown up life in USA.....and, leave her family out of it.  Better for her, actually!

We will soon hear.....her family & friends telling *secrets* about her online.  It has happened before. 

• Love 7

Give me a break, woman.  Your kids aren’t stupid.  They know how much time and money was required to bring this mouth-breathing doofus to the states.  You have too many kids to justify this level of irresponsibility.  If I were your sons, I’d be pissed, too.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 22
2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Didn't Grangela flip out during the last Tell All, too?

Yes, she defended Jesse being there and supposedly she got physical with Rebecca. Stormed out of the theatre after the rest refused to film with her. Public outcry against her was so heated, we thought (incorrectly) that she wouldn’t be back 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Didn't Grangela flip out during the last Tell All, too? Didn't she and her daughter go on Springer back in the day? This is what's keeping her ass on the show.

Funny you said that!  Her Intro was like Steve Wilkos!  When they talk outside next to a brick wall....trash talking.......smoking, etc.  Then she threw the cigarette on the ground.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2