Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe Nicole is planning to home school (I am making myself laugh!)

Hahahahahahaha. Nicole homeschooling May would involve handing her an iPad, while she face times Azan. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe Nicole is planning to home school (I am making myself laugh!)

Who knows though. Homeschooling can be a great thing. But it can also be a good way to conceal child abuse and neglect. I could see Nicole as the latter.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/28/2019 at 8:06 PM, DaphneCat said:

Of course there are.  Pao just wants to be in Miami.

Maybe they can move in with Ahndraaaay and what’s her name?

where does Ahndraaay think the money for rent came from? The money tree in the back yard? Father what’s her name needs to shut this down asap. 

Edited by nytonc
40 minutes ago, Christina said:

I decided to read along with the live chat tonight. What's the theory on Azan's reason for cancelling.

Ramadan?

Bitten by a rabid fan?

Came out as gay and is now imprisoned?

Nicole. And her determination to mount him. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Kindergarten is not mandatory in Florida so Nicole doesn't actually have to enroll her in the next few months. It's going to be something she holds over her parents' head, trying to make deals that she'll enroll May if they do x, y, and z and will follow through with her threats. Then, her parents have to decide to let May slip through the cracks because their daughter is emotionally blackmailing them.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Trashley's friends are ratchet as fuck.

Question. Do people really order the fruit and yogurt platter from room service? That shit is around 12 bucks! I know the Trashley's want to look enlightened but no. Even on TLC's dime if I'm ordering,  I'm getting FOOD!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Careful Chantal. It's always that girlfriend that tells you to leave your husband that becomes his new happy 2nd wife.

Anyone of those broads would gladly do what you can't and tell their momma's to go screw to keep Pedro happy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

What shifts was her friend picking up for Chantel?

i thought she was in college and worked for her mom as a cheerleading coach?

And how was she picking up shifts for weeks on end or however long Chantal was in the DR? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Having an rH situation is NOT having special blood.  HATE!

Was that Paola's explanation? Honestly I cut her some slack - English isn't her first language so it's a little complicated for her to explain...

• Love 1