Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It would be so unfair to Kaycee or Brett to make them be pawns again, but I think that's very likely something that Tyler would think of doing just because JC is SUCH a prick and if he's just going to be there as a pawn, then I could see him not wanting to deal with all the grief just for a pawn. 

I don't think he would. L4 has 3 votes if none are on the block. 3 votes = majority.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

He only has to even KIND of turn on someone if Haleigh or Scottie comes off of the block due to veto. 

Yeah, this week is going to be boring unfortunately. And it's all Kaitlyn's fault for failing to solve that damn puzzle!  Think about it... if she succeeded like she was supposed to, there probably wouldn't have been a jury battle back. If there wasn't any jury battle back, Tyler would HAVE to nom an ally outright to sit alongside Haleigh.  In fact, I wonder if Tyler would have thrown the HOH if no juror had returned.  After all, Haleigh would put him up for sure but he 100% has the votes to stay and he's the veto king, so throwing HOH in that situation would have been safer than having to nom an ally outright. Damn you, Kaitlyn!  Damn you, jury buyback!

Edited by me5671
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, me5671 said:

Yeah, this week is going to be boring unfortunately. And it's all Kaitlyn's fault for failing to solve that damn puzzle!  Think about it... if she succeeded like she was supposed to, there probably wouldn't have been a jury battle back. If there wasn't any jury battle back, Tyler would HAVE to nom an ally outright to sit alongside Haleigh.  In fact, I wonder if Tyler would have thrown the HOH if no juror had returned.  After all, Haleogh would put him up for sure but he 100% has the votes to stay and he's the veto king, so throwing HOH in that situation would have been safer than having to nom an ally outright. Damn you, Kaitlyn!  Damn you, jury buyback!

I think he still cares enough about his alliance to want to wait until Haleigh dropped so that he could protect his friends. 

6 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I don't think he would. L4 has 3 votes if none are on the block. 3 votes = majority.

Yeah, fair point. So he can avoid Haleigh staying so long as L4 has his back. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Figster said:

Well so would I because it's boring as fuck to see one side decimate the other continuously (yes I know half the time they did it to themselves).

OH yes, but it's going to be soooooo interesting when they L6 start to take each other out. 

6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Brett is doing some sort of double jointed ape like routine every time he crouches back down. That can't be comfortable. 

OH please, does anyone have a screen cap or video of this?

Double fuck. This week is going to blow, too. 

I really REALLY hope Haleigh wins veto simply to keep her away from Fessy. FUF.

So once again, let us recap how Production got fucked this season.

Power App #1 - goes to Sam. Production forces its use on what happens to be Kaitlyn's eviction and they try to give Kaitlyn the World's Easiest Puzzle. But Kaitlyn fucks up the World's Easiest Puzzle. Schedule thrown off because they expected Kaitlyn to come back. Fizzle. 

Power App #2 - goes to Tyler. He picks The Cloud and gets safety at any one nomination or replacement nomination ceremony. Tyler never has to use it because he's positioned himself so well/the other side was so dumb. It expired. Fizzle.

Power App #3 - goes to Bayleigh. Bayleigh can't keep a secret and word gets out. It leads to her eviction and she never got to use it. Fizzle.

In conclusion: HAHAHAHAHA Production. You tried. 

37 minutes ago, green said:

What do these people have against Tyler?  First the Cloud leak then level 6 on the intercom (though that hurt Brett more) and now this DR leak.  Then there are all the production hold ups and break downs and the stupid bad time estimate on the slippy slide thingie.  Also toilet seats coming off, sinks falling down etc etc.  What a shoddy looking and badly run show this season.  Man, did Grodner get so cheap that she put the unpaid interns in charge of this season?

Don't forget the lame running comp that they completed in record time and the lollipop comp that kept breaking. (Right before Vegas' meltdown)

1 hour ago, IndyMischa said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/IsItUpOrDown/status/1035462071184502784

Jfc, production sucks this year. When that happens, does it play on the house speakers too, or just the feeds? 

Brilliant. SO many fuck ups.

1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

I’m hoping Scottie can somehow win veto, JC goes up, and he’s so much of an asshole on the block that he gets evicted. 

BEST choice - get that tiny little fucker out of the house.

And with that - GOOD MORNING FEEDSTERS. I missed the comp and I'm off to work!

• Love 8

I do wonder who Tyler will put up on the block if Haleigh/Scottie win POV. An easy pawn so the other nominee goes home or will he have a real target. It might not be so boring this week after all.

5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I do wonder who Tyler will put up on the block if Haleigh/Scottie win POV. An easy pawn so the other nominee goes home or will he have a real target. It might not be so boring this week after all.

While he'll be a dick about it, @Ceeg is right that it makes the most sense to make it be JC. Just give him the ol' "You're the only person here who has never been on the block, even as a pawn, so just chill out and you'll be fine. We have the votes to keep you."

• Love 8

I managed to wake up when the comp started and then off and on through the comp and then woke up when Haleigh fell.  That comp looked MESSY!  As much asI don't really like Haleigh or Scottie I was really wanting one of them to win.  I'm ready for things to get stirred up a bit. 

If Haleigh or Scottie win veto Tyler would likely put up Brett. He can't put up Angela or Kaycee because he knows JC is gunning for them and can't take that chance that JC would get in someone's ear. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, gunderda said:

If Haleigh or Scottie win veto Tyler would likely put up Brett. He can't put up Angela or Kaycee because he knows JC is gunning for them and can't take that chance that JC would get in someone's ear. 

Why do you think he wouldn't put up JC?

Edited by Gummo
Because "so" does not equal "do"

I would love for Scottie to win veto and JC to go up as replacement. It’s unlikely JC would get voted out but I’d like the drama of him being on the block.

or if it were JC vs Scottie on the block, do you think Sam would vote out JC? Maybe Angela could wise up and realize JC is a threat to her, and she, Sam and Haleigh could vote out JC.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Why do you think he wouldn't put up JC?

Because he's been trying to keep JC really close - keeps telling JC that he's with him above anyone else. He knows JC is a lose cannon and can't risk throwing him up even if he tells JC that he's safe.  Could totally backfire and make JC come after him.  JC flies off the handle too easily.

• Love 1

I knew Brett's GBM to Fessy was something incendiary, but didn't know the specifics. Watching the feeds from last night, apparently he told Fessy not to worry, he'd take good care of Haleigh. Lol I bet Fessy is driving himself nuts knowing that Haleigh is in the house with both Scottie and Brett now.

• Love 14

OH yes, but it's going to be soooooo interesting when they L6 start to take each other out. 

Believe me, it won't. It never is. And with this group of people who are all putting loyalty over winning, there won't be any drama at all. The only possible drama will come from when JC and Sam are the targets and they'll likely do JC during DE for this reason. And I've had enough of Sam's crazy anyway, so that'll just be predictable and boring.

They really need to shorten these seasons. There are still over 3 weeks left and there is literally no chance of anything interesting happening at all. 

• Love 5
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Believe me, it won't. It never is. And with this group of people who are all putting loyalty over winning, there won't be any drama at all. The only possible drama will come from when JC and Sam are the targets and they'll likely do JC during DE for this reason. And I've had enough of Sam's crazy anyway, so that'll just be predictable and boring.

They really need to shorten these seasons. There are still over 3 weeks left and there is literally no chance of anything interesting happening at all. 

The seasons really are way to long. I know they like to se it to run into September and CBS  football and show fall season premieres, but, sooo long. At least from a feeds point of view. But, then I get my life back earlier.

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

So with Tyler winning HOH I guess we get stuck with another week of  Tyler and Angela holed up in HOH room cuddling. ?   I hate showmances!

You call that a showmance? Fessy/Haleigh and Swaggy/Bayleigh were the showmances this season.  Frankly, Tyler comes across as androgynous or closeted.

1 hour ago, missyb said:

The seasons really are way to long. I know they like to se it to run into September and CBS  football and show fall season premieres, but, sooo long. At least from a feeds point of view. But, then I get my life back earlier.

I think they should just go back to starting it in early July instead of late June. That would help a little at least.

1 hour ago, plotpointer said:

Frankly, Tyler comes across as androgynous or closeted.

To me he just comes off so very child-like. I've finally realized that's part of why I find him odd and off-putting.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

I think for SURE he wouldn't put up Angela or Kaycee as a pawn or replacement nominee in any circumstance especially since he knows that JC has been running around saying he wants to spilt them up. He wouldn't trust him to do something nefarious and get either of them voted out. I'm going to go out on a limb and state that no one in L6 will go up at all- he's not going to want to risk that with Brett who already believes he's at the bottom of L6- that won't help much. 

I say JC goes up if either Hay or Scottie come down. 

My guess is Scottie will tell Tyler that JC is the one that got him evicted- and he's been the problem this whole time. But Tyler already knows that- so it's not going to be much of a surprise. 

Right before Tyler walked out for his HOH reveal- there was a DR leak and production asked him what he thinks his noms will be- he said Hay & Scottie- he's said to Angela he wants to talk to L6 about it- but I'm assuming that is what they will say as well.  

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
Just now, gunderda said:

I already know what his nom speech will be:  Haleigh - you put me up as the hacker.  Scottie - it's just fair to put you up since you were already evicted. 

While true, it's also the only logical thing TO do, right?

• Love 6

I think the season feels long this year because a.) only one side of the house has been winning week after week and b.) the folks that make up the winning side are monumental bores and lack any rooting value. 

This is the first season where the losing team has gotten infinitely more airtime because they are just more interesting to watch — they have an entertainment value that’s missing from the likes of Angela and Kaycee.  Think about it, Kaycee could be the first winner of Big Brother to get nearly no airtime.  I know almost nothing about her — and I watch After Dark.  Angela is another contestant that leaves viewers cold.  

Have you noticed the audience groans after watching the goodbye messages from Angela, Kaycee, JC (Satin) and Brett?  People are not on their side.  It’s not “fun” evil — they just across as mean-spirited.  People like watching the good guy win, or a fun villain being bad as he/she wants to be.  Unfortunately, the Level 6 crew has neither quality.

Edited by plotpointer
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I wonder if they designed that comp for Fessy to win. He really should have won it. I doubt they actually did, but I am going to now believe that they did just so that it can be yet another production fail this season. 

I can't believe he lost it. He got his balls the fastest and his hand was like a foot away from the thing. I thought that comp was going to be over quickly. I don't think it was rigged for Fessy. That was just a quick thing they could set up and take down because there was an HOH to play later. It was the same veto that Josh won last season in the double eviction.  

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I can't believe he lost it. He got his balls the fastest and his hand was like a foot away from the thing. I thought that comp was going to be over quickly. I don't think it was rigged for Fessy. That was just a quick thing they could set up and take down because there was an HOH to play later. It was the same veto that Josh won last season in the double eviction.  

Dude literally could almost touch the rim and yet he still chose to, like, toss the ball at the rim instead of carefully place it in there. So, so dumb. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

Not this viewer. Angela is fascinating to me.

I think Hayleigh and Bayleigh have provided so much more entertainment value than Angela in terms of showmances, forging real and honest friendships, providing interesting conversations other than game talk, and just being real.  Angela gives bitch face, makes below the belt remarks about everyone behind their back, and lays in her bed sulking.  Angela has made it perfectly clear numerous times that she doesn’t want to be there and she can’t stand the people in the house.  Nope — she doesn’t come across as fascinating in the least bit.

Edited by plotpointer
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, plotpointer said:

I think the season feels long this year because a.) only one side of the house has been winning week after week and b.) the folks that make up the winning side are monumental bores and lack any rooting value. 

This is the first season where the losing team has gotten infinitely more airtime because they are just more interesting to watch — they have an entertainment value that’s missing from the likes of Angela and Kaycee.  Think about it, Kaycee could be the first winner of Big Brother to get nearly no airtime.  I know almost nothing about her — and I watch After Dark.  Angela is another contestant that leaves viewers cold.  

Have you noticed the audience groans after watching the goodbye messages from Angela, Kaycee, JC (Satin) and Brett?  People are not on their side.  It’s not “fun” evil — they just across as mean-spirited.  People like watching the good guy win, or a fun villain being bad as he/she wants to be.  Unfortunately, the Level 6 crew has neither quality.

The most popular contestant on the show is the head of L6. 

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, Cutty said:

5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Dude literally could almost touch the rim and yet he still chose to, like, toss the ball at the rim instead of carefully place it in there. So, so dumb. 

Someone in the episode thread pointed out that by hurling himself almost entirely over the wall, he changed the angle. So instead of a straight drop-in, he had to aim for the tube. And missed repeatedly even from a foot away, because: Foutte.

Edited by IndyMischa
"episode" and "episode thread" mean two different things!
  • Love 9

Is there any question what Fessy said about Angela is true? The way she was freaking out about it all night just made it seem more obvious. 

But the real reason I believe it is Fessy isn't creative enough to make that up on his own.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Is there any question what Fessy said about Angela is true? The way she was freaking out about it all night just made it seem more obvious. 

But the real reason I believe it is Fessy isn't creative enough to make that up on his own.

I mean, the gist of of the personal insults were that she drives a Range Rover and wears a fake engagement ring. I just...don't find that all that insulting or offensive. All he wanted to be able to say was, "You're not that pretty."

I don't think the Tyler/"I can threaten Brett" thing were totally true, but I could be wrong. There's a legitimate reason to make an excuse about why they'd even do what she wants since Fessy doesn't know about L4. 

I'd say she probably suggested Sam go up, though I don't remember any exact moments. She wanted to save L4. 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Cutty said:

She does drive a Range Rover- but she isn't supported by her parents- she models and has her own business which affords her these things. Rockstar was constantly ragging on the fact that she drove a Range Rover and had a $3500 a month condo in LA- and that her "daddy" pays for everything, hence the "Entitled Spoiled Princess" title she gave her. The FOUTTE side have always disliked Angela and have called her spoiled and a princess etc. even though they have no idea of her life or what she went through- which was her choice not to tell them. I don't think it helped her much when after Hay was upstairs "consoling" her on Wednesday night- she went downstairs to Fessy told him she was crying and started talking shit about her thinking her life was "so hard".

In regards to the things Fessy said about Brett or Tyler, she never said those things to him. Did she suggest Sam go up- yeah they all were to save their own ass. LOL. 

She mentioned to Tyler that it wasn't the game talk that upset her- it was the unnecessary personal jabs that Fessy took at her on National TV. 

To be fair- I know she called him a moron at some point last week- cuz it was in the episode- but it was in the context of him putting up one of his own alliance members. LMAO- to which Fessy even admitted was stupid. LMAO. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 15
11 minutes ago, mooses said:

I'd say she probably suggested Sam go up, though I don't remember any exact moments. She wanted to save L4. 

She definitely did, and she also wanted to target Sam after she won HOH but her alliance convinced her that Fes/Hay needed to be split up.

Watching the feeds last night she seemed more concerned about the Range Rover and fake engagement ring comment and whether they were all talking shit about her in jury. She asked Scottie multiple times whether everyone was badmouthing her. He was just like, nah, it was super chill.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

So once again, let us recap how Production got fucked this season.

Power App #1 - goes to Sam. Production forces its use on what happens to be Kaitlyn's eviction and they try to give Kaitlyn the World's Easiest Puzzle. But Kaitlyn fucks up the World's Easiest Puzzle. Schedule thrown off because they expected Kaitlyn to come back. Fizzle. 

Power App #2 - goes to Tyler. He picks The Cloud and gets safety at any one nomination or replacement nomination ceremony. Tyler never has to use it because he's positioned himself so well/the other side was so dumb. It expired. Fizzle.

Power App #3 - goes to Bayleigh. Bayleigh can't keep a secret and word gets out. It leads to her eviction and she never got to use it. Fizzle.

In conclusion: HAHAHAHAHA Production. You tried. 

Not to mention the Hacker twist, which could've saved FOUTTE, but ended up wiping them out.

• Love 5

Him insulting Angela personally like that reminded me of when he told Hayleigh she was "boring and vanilla" before she started cuddling/making out with him. I think he's watched one too many episodes of The Pickup Artist. 

But good thing his speech bought Haleigh 3-4 weeks of safety! You know if she does survive, he'll think it was because of him and not because she's 10x the player he is. 

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, plotpointer said:

Angela gives bitch face, makes below the belt remarks about everyone behind their back, and lays in her bed sulking.  Angela has made it perfectly clear numerous times that she doesn’t want to be there and she can’t stand the people in the house.  Nope — she doesn’t come across as fascinating in the least bit.

I had high hopes for her coming into the house, but she really doesn't do it for me. She was invisible the first month and then this bitch persona came out. Also can't stand how she talks a big game but then hides in her HOH after she makes a move. She's done that twice this season. That's not how you win the game. 

She could be a real contender but her attitude is so shitty she is basically drawing dead to win against everyone. There is no one in the house I can see her winning against, despite the fact that she has played a pretty solid game strategically. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, mooses said:

I mean, the gist of of the personal insults were that she drives a Range Rover and wears a fake engagement ring. I just...don't find that all that insulting or offensive. All he wanted to be able to say was, "You're not that pretty."

I don't think the Tyler/"I can threaten Brett" thing were totally true, but I could be wrong. There's a legitimate reason to make an excuse about why they'd even do what she wants since Fessy doesn't know about L4. 

He fabricated all of it.  He doesn't pay attention and does not hang out with Angela at all!  He heard about her car and not a big deal to anyone, anyway.  The engagement ring trick is used by some women who want to go out with friends and avoid men approaching them.  So that could be true.  

I am looking forward to his jury house footage.  He will not be happy with Brett's message.  I do hope Brett really did say that he would take care of Hay for him. 

Maybe Sam heard enough from Scottie to stop with her 'little house' shit.  Damn she is annoying.  She had to tell Scottie, at the top of her lungs, that she took over feeding the fish.  And in several paragraphs when 5 words would have gotten the message across. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, mooses said:

Him insulting Angela personally like that reminded me of when he told Hayleigh she was "boring and vanilla" before she started cuddling/making out with him. I think he's watched one too many episodes of The Pickup Artist. 

But good thing his speech bought Haleigh 3-4 weeks of safety! You know if she does survive, he'll think it was because of him and not because she's 10x the player he is. 

curious as to how you figure she now has 3-4 weeks of safety. 

Sam is up... saw Jc go to the bathroom but i bet he goes straight back to bed.. lights in the HOH are still off (so maybe Tyler IS a super deep sleeper) 

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Nah, that's just what Faysal said his speech would do for her. But, if she does survive that long, Faysal had nothing to do with it. 

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

She mentioned to Tyler that it wasn't the game talk that upset her- it was the unnecessary personal jabs that Fessy took at her on National TV.

OK I'm sorry but is this bitch serious? Like does she know we can hear her? Does she think we didn't see her gbms? Does she remember how heinous she was about Rachel? Please, she can save her indignation over Faysal going person.

Also, Angela made an objectively racist comment and admitted to voting for Trump so like she is just not someone I could ever truly like or root for.

@plotpointer while I completely agree with you on L6, I think we are defnitely in the minority. The casuals and the majority of the feeders love them. I can't wrap my head around why, but this season is very popular.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Sam is up... saw Jc go to the bathroom but i bet he goes straight back to bed.. lights in the HOH are still off (so maybe Tyler IS a super deep sleeper) 

Mooses was being sarcastic about how Fessy thought his speech would have some effect (like keeping Haleigh safe) while it obviously did not. 

EDITED TO ADD: Or obviously mooses could say the same on their own. ;)

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, mooses said:

Nah, that's just what Faysal said his speech would do for her. But, if she does survive that long, Faysal had nothing to do with it. 

ohhhhh ok! haha  i knew his speech would be ridiculous so I muted it. 

• Love 1

From Julie's interview:

Faysal wouldn’t answer your question about whether he would have used the veto on himself or Haleigh if he had won it. So let’s play a guessing game: What do you think he would have done had he won it and why?
Well, the fact that he didn’t answer tells me he would’ve used it on himself but didn’t want to sound like a jerk and yet he didn’t want to lie. Plus, it would’ve been in line with all his other bad moves in the game. He wasn’t bright enough to see that Haleigh would’ve had a better chance at winning than him. She’s smarter and she can easily fit in better with the other side of the house. Easier for her to make inroads. Brett already likes to flirt with her and Angela can kind of bond with her in a “cute girls club” way.

Oh yeah, the best move would be to give your chance at 500k away for a person who you've known for one summer. Seriously, Julie? Is she the one behind all these edits? 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 14