Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

I have to wonder if he can read a stop sign.

Fuck you, Fessy.

That made me literally lol. Well played! 

8 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

What? I don’t get it?! I don’t understand!?!? LOL!!!!

"Who flipped? I know Angela was on board!" 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

I asked that question weeks ago, and I think it’s still a good one. Who is going to tell the jury that Tyler was so involved in everything? FOUTTE are all clearly clueless. JC? Fat chance, he’s in charge of everything according to him. Sam is batshit crazy and everyone know is. It would have to be Brett, Angela and/or Kaycee having to spell it out. And...well....FOUTTE.

I think Tyler has the absolute right idea in going to the end with Kaycee, but it’s not up to him. 

Yeah, this an old Survivor issue. The people on the island don’t see your game. Only, the viewers at home do. I could see the same thing happening to Tyler. They won’t know how great (so far) that he’s been. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Sandycat said:

I hope we aren’t disappointed with the aftermath. We need Fessy freaking out!! Haleigh yelling at him saying it’s his fault!! We need this!!!!

Really Fessy??? Are you kidding me??? They must say that to each other a million times a day.

• Love 2

Angela will tell Fessy that she put both of them up so no one would suspect they are working together.  We will win the veto and pull one of you off and put Sam on the block.  She will freak out but better to give us a couple of days peace until the veto ceremony.   Fessy will buy this, Hayleigh will not but Fess will be adamant that the plan is a sound one!  

23 minutes ago, Perfect Xero said:

Could Tyler get to F2 and lose because so many of the jury members still seem to think that he's a nice naive guy who is good at comps but knows next to nothing about the game and just does whatever Angela tells him?

He can say that his alliance L6 started day 2 on the first challenge when we were divided on those platforms.   .We stuck together and eliminated to other side of the house.  Then he can add personal accomplishments.  He could easily win for best game played.  No one on the jury is aligned with either F2 if it does turn out to be Kaycee and Tyler.  I think Tyler sits in a  soft spot in most of their hearts.  They like Kaycee but don't have that hook. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I guess we couldn’t see mystery people behind the walls deliver the new table. These live feeds kind of suck

It’s usually done while they’re doing a comp. things are so weird this year. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Wings said:

Angela will tell Fessy that she put both of them up so no one would suspect they are working together.  We will win the veto and pull one of you off and put Sam on the block.  She will freak out but better to give us a couple of days peace until the veto ceremony.   Fessy will buy this, Hayleigh will not but Fess will be adamant that the plan is a sound one!  

I expect this to happen exactly as you have laid it out.  And it will be so beautiful....so perfect.....so Foutte.

• Love 3

Nominations take so little time, this is ridiculous.  What the fuck.  Do they wait until everyone showers and gets made up because it will be on TV?  If so we could watch them to their grooming.  Why else?  That is a question to ask Vegas. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Wings said:

Nominations take so little time, this is ridiculous.  What the fuck.  Do they wait until everyone showers and gets made up because it will be on TV?  If so we could watch them to their grooming.  Why else?  That is a question to ask Vegas. 

Well, they need time to get everyone ready. They shut the feeds off well before the ceremony actually happens so production can talk to them.

But it doesn't usually take this long, so either something's happened behind the scenes (whether it's Fessy going postal or Angela simply messing up her lines) or Button Boy simply forgot to turn off the feeds and we'll come back to a pretty quiet house.

2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Yeah, nominations don’t take that long do they? There’s only 8 people left. What’s the hold up? Did Fessy go postal? 

I know, right?  This is the second time I've watched this BB14 and BB16 episodes today.  

1 minute ago, Wings said:

I was actually wondering about that.  It seems that Vegas only gives select real time information.  

35 minutes ago, Siciliangirly said:

Hi everyone!  Long long long time lurker, first time poster! I have the live feeds, but I enjoy this forum so much better! You guys have me in stitches sometimes! I’m loving this season so much after the shit show last year! 

Just wanted to share a little tidbit....Fesso in Italian means someone who’s dumb and gullible! I kid you not! Fesso...Fessy...you can’t make this stuff up!

LOL...in French, les fesses are the buttocks..aka your ass. 

• Love 11

The feeds for the past 8 days have been shit. The short slip n slide, the zero feeds for the call comp, shutting down for an hour to replace the table, and now this. Cmon. I purposely made no plans tonight strictly to watch Fessy’s WTF face. 

• Love 2
Just now, Ceeg said:

The feeds for the past 8 days have been shit. The short slip n slide, the zero feeds for the call comp, shutting down for an hour to replace the table, and now this. Cmon. I purposely made no plans tonight strictly to watch Fessy’s WTF face. 

The drama often starts dropping around this point in the game. It's just that, with less people and more alliances defined, there's not as many surprises. Sometimes, there's a surge in drama, but I think we got lucky in the six and a half full weeks of drama in the first place. 

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

The drama often starts dropping around this point in the game. It's just that, with less people and more alliances defined, there's not as many surprises. Sometimes, there's a surge in drama, but I think we got lucky in the six and a half full weeks of drama in the first place. 

Yeah during the week is boring af now. But I should still be able to watch planned HOH comps that last after the show, at the very least. Slip n slide was a fail, and this weeks HOH wasn’t even shown. 

• Love 2

Angela continues to prove to me she’s bad at this game. Her and Tyler talking in the HOH, him laughing and saying he’s going to tell Hayleigh and Fessie he had no clue and this was all Angela, and she LAUGHS AND AGREES! Yeah, ya dumbass, take full credit for this and let Tyler skate. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

I don't believe you, Haleigh.   

And yay for Fessy being a complete moron

Haleigh had suspected she would be going up from the minute the feeds came back last night. 

• Love 6
Just now, Katesus7 said:

Angela continues to prove to me she’s bad at this game. Her and Tyler talking in the HOH, him laughing and saying he’s going to tell Hayleigh and Fessie he had no clue and this was all Angela, and she LAUGHS AND AGREES! Yeah, ya dumbass, take full credit for this and let Tyler skate. 

On the other side though, Tyler is making it harder for him to convince the jury he’s actually made any big moves. Yeah, they all hate Angela. But if they perceive Angela to have made two huge moves now, and Tyler is oblivious, how is he going to convince them he was a silent mastermind?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Brett is doing his favorite hobby in the B.B. house.  Making minced garlic. 

I forgot why he actually does this? 

I know he used it for his steaks earlier on, but I don't know if he makes them nightly anymore. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Sam was worried she was going up next to Haleigh. She might actually loose her shit when it comes her time 

On the one hand, it is smart game play to keep Sam.  No one in their right mind would vote for her  -- if I was Tyler, I'd haul her over the line into a Final 3, if not F2.  But in reality, it is amazing, given what I know of this show from the past and her cray-cray persona, that she's made it this far.   Sam ought to thank her lucky stars that she's made it to jury.  But, of course, self-awareness is not a trait with which Our Sam is familiar.  

• Love 2
Just now, Ceeg said:

On the other side though, Tyler is making it harder for him to convince the jury he’s actually made any big moves. Yeah, they all hate Angela. But if they perceive Angela to have made two huge moves now, and Tyler is oblivious, how is he going to convince them he was a silent mastermind?

Tyler will win the vote against Angela because he’s more likable. Also he has a penis. 

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

Why can’t Fessy sing?

None of them are allowed to sing because of copyright restrictions.  CBS doesn't want to have to pay royalties.   This is a huge problem every summer.  For years they weren't allowed to sing Happy Birthday when the hamsters were celebrating with a cake, but that song must entered the public domain.   They substituted "For he/she's a jolly good fellow." 

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

In other news, man, I really dislike Angela. Serious dislike. That’s all I’ve got.

What's funny is that when she's in danger, she's just boring, but anytime she has a little power/feels safe it's like her inner bitch is released and she feels free to be her awful self.  Every time it's happened, I get lulled into believing that she's not as bad as I thought and then she wins something and reminds me that she's the worst.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, Thalia said:

None of them are allowed to sing because of copyright restrictions.  CBS doesn't want to have to pay royalties.   This is a huge problem every summer.  For years they weren't allowed to sing Happy Birthday when the hamsters were celebrating with a cake, but that song must entered the public domain.   They substituted "For he/she's a jolly good fellow." 

I mean the feeds wernt on them.

KC: “Making big moves”

not sure it’s a big move when it’s the only move...

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Christi said:

So basically JC and his fucking CONSENT singing is the reason that the feeds are all in the HOH.  Asshole 

I am not on the feeds, I just read all your brilliant comments...but, I really hate that little fucking troll. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Lol JC just told Fessy he’s “livid” that Fessy is up there. 

I realize it's good gameplay for him, but as he's my #3 most hated HG (after Fessy & Angela), I think he's an asshole.

Fessy/JC just briefly talked about winning veto and it made me wonder how long until he realizes (or someone points out to him more likely) that one of them is definitely going this week...and if it's Haleigh, she's going to jury with Scottie.  That makes me smile.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 9