Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Nashville said:

Apparently:

• Hay’s entire motivation to call a House meeting to expose herself as the Hacker is because she feels Bae is being treated badly by the errant accusation and Hay wants everybody else to apologize.
  • The point is liable to be moot anyway, because it’s FINALLY started percolating through that pretty little thick skull that doing so juuuuust miiiight increase the target on her own back.

Like, totally wow.  Wow fer sure.  :P

DR to Hay - expose your hacker app for preggers Bay (She's obviously having a hard time this week).

Hay to DR - Ok, should I call a house meeting?

DR smiles - Yes Hay that would be a great idea.

Bwahaha - Grodner pees her pants on finding this cast! ???

Edited by BBFanTX
Caffeine
  • Love 8

In the past I have been an advocate of only casting knowledgeable fans of BB.  No more!  It is just too much fun to watch the clueless stumble through.  And I love watching Tyler maneuver through the field of idiots.  Good season. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 19
3 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

Two things:

* Tyler is disturbingly hot in that photo. I need help. 

* Bayleigh has a grannie phobia?? Or a sweater one? Wth? 

You may be spending too much time on the ID channel.  

Waiting to hear about this phobia. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Wings said:

And hurry...I'm at lunch and wanting to know before I get back to work! : )  And I missed the reference to the chips that JC is gonna bring too.

Edited by llewis823
10 minutes ago, Slider said:

What's Bayleigh's weird phobia?  

Condoms and Grandma's?

Joke....I seriously don't know. My real life is effecting 24/7 feed watch. I had to sleep after 49 days ?

Edited by BBFanTX
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Wings said:

You may be sending too much time on the ID Chanel.  

I think it's the similarity to Channing's first number in Magic Mike, but I probably shouldn't admit that I love that either. Oops.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Joke....I seriously don't know. My real life is effecting my feed watch.

Condoms and Grandma's?

Time to force fluids  and breathe through your nose.  You will ok. 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Because she has the power- which is why I don't understand how they can't see the alternative- the rest of the house doesn't want the power in the house. Lol. 

That’s because they really are all that stupid and why they get blindsided every week. After how many weeks, they can’t connect dots.   Well, maybe Fessy who has moments of clarity but his alliance members just disregard his observations.  

I almost wish Chris stayed just to see his reaction each week as his alliance member get evicted.   What am I thinking?  He’d be too busy banging Bayleigh until he realizes she might be pregnant and then look for any reason to bail. 

If Bay is pregnant, it’s within her rights not to tell anyone of her pregnancy.  And BB production can’t either.  

• Love 1

I REALLY hope if production recruits another Alma Mater from A&M they have brains...

I'm getting offended after Clay, Corey and now Hay. I finally had hope for her yesterday before she spilled the beans..

6bd120567d493714e940727e1c4514f29cf0768f909dc36e61d62edf08df8aa8.jpg

• Love 10

Mocking yes.... but bullying....?? uhh. that's a hard NO.

1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

Bun in the Oven Watch update, from HamsterTime: Bayleigh just woke up, ran to the bathroom, and barfed. dun dun DUN.

FOR REELZ?!

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

That’s because they really are all that stupid and why they get blindsided every week. After how many weeks, they can’t connect dots.   Well, maybe Fessy who has moments of clarity but his alliance members just disregard his observations.  

I almost wish Chris stayed just to see his reaction each week as his alliance member get evicted.   What am I thinking?  He’d be too busy banging Bayleigh until he realizes she might be pregnant and then look for any reason to bail. 

If Bay is pregnant, it’s within her rights not to tell anyone of her pregnancy.  And BB production can’t either.  

I'm thinking Swaggy C. or her parents got a call. He was tweeting/IG about staying with her parents until Finale.

I logged in yesterday and saw him heading towards baggage claim. It shocked me until I read 10+ pages on this forum.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

[re Bay's possible morning sickness]

FOR REELZ?!

I for reelz! read it :) , and that site is typically reliable (solid veteran poster too, not a first post trolling), but I'm at work and can't view the feeds myself to 100% confirm.

Edited by IndyMischa
edited quote with more info
  • Love 3

Swaggy on IG story today.

What's Poppin? Hmm. A bun in the oven? Then he's clearly back home with that 1995 laptop signing shirts. 

Oh and if you didn't know

Music.?.duh?.duh.?duh.

He's verified on IG now ?

Screenshot_20180808-115946.png

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

So I think i heard on the feeds last night (as I was falling asleep) that RS and Chris ARE married? She was talking to Sam about a fairy wedding and mentioned Chris. 

Rockstar was married once before Chris and that was the wedding she was talking about. Not gonna lie, I was a little jealous that I didn't have a unicorn named Sweetie at my wedding but he probably would have pooped on the living room floor when we were tying the knot and it's a small apartment so it's probably a good thing that I didn't. And there were enough people getting between me and the cheese plate already. I wouldn't want to have to fight off a unicorn on top of it. 

Chris apparently has a ring for Rockstar that she helped pick out and that she's tried on but he hasn't actually popped the question because he wants her to wonder every time if they go out for dinner if this is going to be the moment that he asks but he hasn't yet. I think it's because Rockstar has been asking for it so he's purposely not proposing until she doesn't? Or something?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

Bay went int the bathroom at 10:02. I heard no throwing up sounds and she exited the bathroom without rubbing her mouth, brushing her teeth, or gargling. I conclude she did not throw up !

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Rockstar was married once before Chris and that was the wedding she was talking about. Not gonna lie, I was a little jealous that I didn't have a unicorn named Sweetie at my wedding but he probably would have pooped on the living room floor when we were tying the knot and it's a small apartment so it's probably a good thing that I didn't. And there were enough people getting between me and the cheese plate already. I wouldn't want to have to fight off a unicorn on top of it. 

Chris apparently has a ring for Rockstar that she helped pick out and that she's tried on but he hasn't actually popped the question because he wants her to wonder every time if they go out for dinner if this is going to be the moment that he asks but he hasn't yet. I think it's because Rockstar has been asking for it so he's purposely not proposing until she doesn't? Or something?

She was married to her other baby daddy's father. She has talked multiple times about the ring and hoping Chris proposes after Big Brother.

2 minutes ago, missyb said:

Bay went int the bathroom at 10:02. I heard no throwing up sounds and she exited the bathroom without rubbing her mouth, brushing her teeth, or gargling. I conclude she did not throw up !

I'm looking for the info on Hampstead watch. Can someone post the link?

2 minutes ago, missyb said:

This may not have been her first trip to the loo. 

14 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

This was shared yesterday but I just saw that Swaggy RT'd it. Hmm..

I'm not sure why he would promote this? TheRealVegas has some sort of "in with production".

Link to original tweet.  

Screenshot_20180808-121019.png

Pretty sure the answer to that - as with many questions about him - is that he's an idiot.

7 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

She was married to her other baby daddy's father. She has talked multiple times about the ring and hoping Chris proposes after Big Brother.

I'm looking for the info on Hampstead watch. Can someone post the link?

HamsterTime, not HamsterWatch. :) It's the last post on this page http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/index.php?/topic/3656-live-feed-recaps-week-6-hoh-angela/&page=13 and has since been updated:

image.thumb.png.663a48befb4c867ebd65ffbe506bed8e.png

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Did anyone see Scottie and Rockstar chat?

8/6 6:05 P.M. Cam 3 

RS is catching on to everyone's lies.

If this is the conversation I am thinking of, she correctly names all of L6 and then in conclusion names Sam to be the mastermind of it all.

4 steps forward, 10 steps back.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Pretty sure the answer to that - as with many questions about him - is that he's an idiot.

HamsterTime, not HamsterWatch. :) It's the last post on this page http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/index.php?/topic/3656-live-feed-recaps-week-6-hoh-angela/&page=13 and has since been updated:

image.thumb.png.663a48befb4c867ebd65ffbe506bed8e.png

I'm not saying it's not true but I went to that exact time on FB and all the HG are in the kitchen.

That post was also flagged red. Please post it if someone finds the exact time.

Appreciate the link @IndyMischa

22 hours ago, BBFanTX said:

I'm not sure? I figured her family was keeping him from the "ghetto life" and pimping the t-shirts until finale. Screenshot of his story obviously exiting Missouri.

Screenshot_20180807-140510.png

I just imagine Julie calling him “Look I’ve had a WEEK, don’t add a dead body to it and run while you still can.”

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

Haleigh, basically: Okay Tyler yes I’m the Hacker and I’m coming after you, but since I’m admitting it now, I’d love it if you’d keep my closest ally in the game for me kthnx. 

Kay.

• Love 2

Ok, I’m old and not too social media savvy (and a loooong time lurker here, going back to TWOP lurkdom), and have to ask.  Is this ‘what’s poppin’ app supposed to post blurry pictures of where you are, or is it just poor photography skills?  

Also, Team Tyler here.  He’s cocky with enough ‘I can’t believe I’m pulling this shit off’ to make me like him...

• Love 11

Angela and bayleigh are finally talking?

Bayleigh says she's wrong and she wasnt the hacker, she lost a very good friend that had her back. Everyone has treated her like trash the past 3 days.

angela "if that's how you feel than that's fine, i did what i had to do" and she walks away

bayleigh "that's what you think... you're going to look really stupid"

• Love 5
1 minute ago, LilDumplin said:

Ok, I’m old and not too social media savvy (and a loooong time lurker here, going back to TWOP lurkdom), and have to ask.  Is this ‘what’s poppin’ app supposed to post blurry pictures of where you are, or is it just poor photography skills?  

It's a still from an Instagram video that Swaggy was doing. He was probably walking while filming. The "what's poppin'" is just Swaggy trying to sound cool while ignoring the rules of proper English. (I die every time I read his tweets and see all the thx and and emojis and shit.)

• Love 5

bayleigh is storming through the house. she was talking to people in the pink room and then suddenly stormed out and slammed her hand against the partition.

i thought she was going to go confront angela again but instead she went to the geo room and is blocking the door so no one can get in. 

• Love 3

The Queen is having a royal temper tantrum.

ETA: What a time for my feed source to be down. Just imagine 90 crying face emojis here like Swaggy would use in a single tweet.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

I'm expecting someone to show up at my office any minute now and I thought for sure we were going to get some awesome feeds and then they would show up and ruin my fun.  But they have not... they are about 30 min late... bastards. 

• Love 1

Well, if Hayleigh has thought this through properly she’ll have asked Bayleigh to act shocked and surprised when she makes her announcement. Because if she doesn’t then Bayleigh will end up looking even worse than she does already-it will look to L6 that she was willing to fuck up Haleigh’s game to stay in the house. If Haleigh doesn’t make this happen then her plan to make Bayleigh appear sympathetic and a victim will look even more stupid.

• Love 3

Oh Haleigh, saying she's gonna tell everyone. I can't decide whether I wanna not go to the market to see her tell everyone or skip watching. I feel like I'll have too much second-hand embarrassment if I watch so I probably shouldn't lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8