Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Tyler is up in HOH telling Bayleigh he'd love to get picked for veto.

Bayleigh is telling him that Rachel asked if Bayleigh would throw the veto to her before the noms happened.  She says she thought about putting JC up as a pawn but didn't want to because she feels like JC is more for her than he is against her.  She also mentioned how Rachel did volunteer to go up.  Bayleigh says she thought Rachel would be ok but now Rachel is freaking out.

• Love 1

I wish I loved anything as much as Bayleigh loves hearing herself talk. Verbal diarrhea. 

Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Are there any instances of BB HGs successfully becoming roommates (not counting romantic relationships) after the show?

McCrae and Spencer had a podcast for a while. Does that count? 

• Love 2

Bayleigh is cautioning Tyler against all the people that are probably coming up to him trying to snatch him up.

Tyler says he's thankful for people like Bayleigh.  Gag.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh is cautioning Tyler against all the people that are probably coming up to him trying to snatch him up.

Tyler says he's thankful for people like Bayleigh.  Gag.

He plays naive well, but it ends up hurting him with JC, since JC believes him TOO much and thinks that he's a moron. 

• Love 2

Bayleigh says that even thought Tyler is a physical threat, she doesn't feel that he is a threat to her game.  She also says that she's still considering that Tyler still has the power.

Bayleigh says if JC really slipped up and told people he has the power when he was half asleep, that would be so dumb.  Dumber than telling Rachel about her own power?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh says that even thought Tyler is a physical threat, she doesn't feel that he is a threat to her game.  She also says that she's still considering that Tyler still has the power.

Bayleigh must be delusional.  Her telling Tyler that she thinks he may have the power is on the same level of BB16 Nicole telling Derrick he is just like Dan Gheesling.  Bayleigh is probably rising on Tyler's target list.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, zenithwit said:

Bayleigh must be delusional.  Her telling Tyler that she thinks he may have the power is on the same level of BB16 Nicole telling Derrick he is just like Dan Gheesling.  Bayleigh is probably rising on Tyler's target list.

I really hope she is because so far, she's not really on anyone's radar.  Although once this HOH is over, that may change.  I want Bayleigh to win veto and leave the noms the same so Rachel can flip her lid.

Bayleigh says she is extending an olive branch to Tyler but says he doesn't have to take it.  Tyler says he wants to take it.

Tyler says that Swaggy would talk to him about Bayleigh and Tyler just thought to himself, "This dude is feeling it."  Bayleigh is just eating this up.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Are there any instances of BB HGs successfully becoming roommates (not counting romantic relationships) after the show?

Morgan Willett BBOTT moved out to California and in with Shelby. Then Alex followed and moved in with them. I can't tell if they still live with Shelby.

• Love 2
(edited)

In other news, Rachel appears to have been crying again.  She says it's such bullshit that Bayleigh doesn't want to put up JC because she's afraid he'll go home.  Kaycee says someone must be in Bayleigh's ear about putting 2 people from their side up.

Rachel cries.png

Kaycee says she needs to talk to Bayleigh again to see where her head is at because apparently it's been reset.

Edited by zorak
52 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Bay telling Hay that Fessy is mad that Hay hasn't fucked him after he used the veto on her.

Hay: Well I made it clear to him that I wasn't going to drop everyone just for him.

Bay: But you need to show him some special affection.

Ugh. Bay sucks.

I’d give just about anything, perhaps a week on slop even, if Haleigh would take that advice to Sam the Pious and ask her if she agrees and if not, her thoughts on how to handle. 

For real, I need Sam the Pious to find out her only friend in the house, the one she doesn’t want to lose, told the house baby to go get physical with the Giant because he used the veto. 

This needs manifested for the highest good of everyone in the house and the bestest ever entertainment for us feedsters. It might even save Rachel. 

• Love 14

Bayleigh:  "I think my period just started."

Update:  Bayleigh was whispering in Haleigh's ear after she came out of the bathroom stall and was intentionally covering her mic.  However,  after Bayleigh whispered Haleigh said, "It'll come.  It will all be fine.   I have faith.  But keep me updated."  So I'm guessing Bayleigh's period still hasn't come.

• Love 1

Bayleigh is now bitching to Haleigh about the fact that Faysal supposedly was trying to take credit for getting Rachel and Angela to change their vote and vote Kaitlyn out.  She also mentioned that JC told her that Faysal was taking credit for JC not going on the block this week.  Bayleigh also told Haleigh that Kaitlyn told her that Haleigh knew well in advance that Swaggy was going up.  And then my feeds crapped out so I don't know what else was said.

Something interesting, finally. Hay and Bay are in HOH and Bay tells Hay, oh just one more thing. Kaitlyn told me something on her way out the door. She said you knew about the Swaggy renom 3 days before it happened, And then, KC walks in and the conversation is deflected. Hay has some time to regroup. ( Bay actually erroneously said Kaitlyn knew but she meant Hayliegh because it was Kaitlyn telling her).

Just now, zorak said:

Bayleigh is now bitching to Haleigh about the fact that Faysal supposedly was trying to take credit for getting Rachel and Angela to change their vote and vote Kaitlyn out.  She also mentioned that JC told her that Faysal was taking credit for JC not going on the block this week.  Bayleigh also told Haleigh that Kaitlyn told her that Haleigh knew well in advance that Swaggy was going up.  And then my feeds crapped out so I don't know what else was said.

Twinning ! KC walked in as soon as Bay delivered that piece of info.

• Love 1

What would happen if Bay was actually pregnant- I have never been pregnant so I don't know the ins and outs of what to do once you find out you are. But I imagine one of the first things you do is go to a OBYGN. Would she not go for 2 months? Would they pull her? Would she leave? 

3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

What would happen if Bay was actually pregnant- I have never been pregnant so I don't know the ins and outs of what to do once you find out you are. But I imagine one of the first things you do is go to a OBYGN. Would she not go for 2 months? Would they pull her? Would she leave? 

I've never been pregnant either but google says that typically, you don't have your first appointment with the OBGYN until you're about 8 weeks along, unless you have some other factor that might make you high risk.

I just went back and watched a conversation between Tyler and Rachel about the veto situation.  Tyler said he's planning on trying to convince Bayleigh that he and Scottie are good friends so that if he wins the veto and uses it, Bayleigh might be inclined to put up Scottie as a way to get back at Tyler.  Rachel was very worried that Bayleigh will not put Scottie up if one of them comes off the block.  Tyler also mentioned that Bayleigh wants to keep the noms the same and Rachel told him how Bayleigh promised she would take Rachel off if Bayleigh won it.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Tyler said he's planning on trying to convince Bayleigh that he and Scottie are good friends so that if he wins the veto and uses it, Bayleigh might be inclined to put up Scottie as a way to get back at Tyler.  Rachel was very worried that Bayleigh will not put Scottie up if one of them comes off the block. 

That sounds like a terrible plan, I bet he is BSing and just plans on throwing it.

• Love 2

Bayleigh says she wants to know that if Scottie goes up and neither Rachel nor Brett goes home, that Rachel and Brett will not come up after her.  Kaycee says they won't.  Bayleigh wants to know how Kaycee knows that.  Kaycee says she just knows.  Then she clarifies that she knows Rachel wouldn't and she doesn't think Brett will because he has bigger fish to fry.

So, Tyler had real talk with Rachel a few mins ago and tried to talk her off the ledge and get her back in game mode. 

She’s really struggling with the notion that someone would tell a lie about her within the context of the game. She asked Tyler if she was losing it and while I shouted YES at the screen, he told her to rest and focus so she’s ready for veto tomorrow. 

Rachel: Bayleigh said she’d use it on me if she wins. 

Tyler: She told me she wants to keep noms the same. 

Rachel: goes apoplectic 

Tyler: Focus. You can’t go confront anyone, it’ll just make things worse. 

Rachel: but but but but and plans for blowing shit up next week.

Tyler: Chill. Focus on winning so you’re here to blow them up next week. 

He gave her a hug and went to pick out ingrown hairs with tweezers (ouch). 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

If she is pregnant, they probably would pull her from the game as the first trimester is the time where you are most likely to miscarry.

OMG. That'd be one hell of a reset. Then again, I'm not ruling anything out with this season after Kaitlyn biffed a six-piece puzzle*. After all these years of production screwing around with the show, the universe might finally be screwing them back.

(*For real, you guys. We're barely past 24 hours and I'm already looking forward to voting for that as Most WTF Moment on a Reality Show in next year's Previouslies.)

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

If she is pregnant, they probably would pull her from the game as the first trimester is the time where you are most likely to miscarry. 

Production must be sweating this one a little. If she's pregnant, it's not exactly the type of publicity they need or want.

• Love 6

Oh FFS. Rachel heard nothing Tyler said and is freaking the fuck out over Scottie telling two people she’s responsible for a wonky vote and AND she can’t be sitting next to him on the block because if he has an app (and she’s Winston-level parannoying he does) she’ll go home. 

I don’t get why Tyler didn’t tell her he has the other one. It would’ve shut her down instantly and she’d keep his secret. She’s so focused on Scottie’s phantom power, she’s not given any thought to the HOH she so wants being blown to bits by Bayleigh. If anything, she needs to spill about Bayleigh pronto, so they can be ready to deal with that by putting Bayleigh up and keeping it quiet so she can’t undo it. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Production must be sweating this one a little. If she's pregnant, it's not exactly the type of publicity they need or want.

I think Bayleigh’s on Day 4 of Where’s My Period. 

Otherwise, meh. It’s not their fault and they do provide condoms. That Bayleigh choose to go truly nekkid with a guy she barely knows while not being on any type of birth control or using a condom is entirely her responsibility (or lack there of, depending). 

I’m guessing there’s a waiver about this situation somewhere in the mountain of paperwork contestants sign, so it wouldn’t be CBS’ problem. And with Les Moonves in the hot seat right now, the network has other things to worry about. 

• Love 3
(edited)
12 minutes ago, cork dork said:

(and she’s Winston-level parannoying he does)

Oh Winston was like a surgeon doing a triple bypass when he was on the block against Brett compared to Rachel. And she hasn't made it through one measly night yet.

ETA: And I just realized I made a Doctor joke about Winston. Haha

Edited by vb68
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

I just don't understand why Bayleigh hasn't just asked for a test if she's late. It either will confirm the worst or give her peace of mind. 

I feel like I read she told Fessy she asked for one. 

8 minutes ago, cork dork said:

I’m guessing there’s a waiver about this situation somewhere in the mountain of paperwork contestants sign, so it wouldn’t be CBS’ problem. And with Les Moonves in the hot seat right now, the network has other things to worry about. 

Oh, I think some in the media wouldn't hesitate to tie it all together in some unflattering bow, especially with it being his wife's show. Unfortunate but true. But you are right that it's at the lower end of the spectrum that the network is worried about right now. Some ugly headlines, but yeah it will pass. 

• Love 1
(edited)
32 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Oh FFS. Rachel heard nothing Tyler said and is freaking the fuck out over Scottie telling two people she’s responsible for a wonky vote and AND she can’t be sitting next to him on the block because if he has an app (and she’s Winston-level parannoying he does) she’ll go home. 

I don’t get why Tyler didn’t tell her he has the other one. It would’ve shut her down instantly and she’d keep his secret. She’s so focused on Scottie’s phantom power, she’s not given any thought to the HOH she so wants being blown to bits by Bayleigh. If anything, she needs to spill about Bayleigh pronto, so they can be ready to deal with that by putting Bayleigh up and keeping it quiet so she can’t undo it. 

No no no no a million times no.  Tyler should not tell anyone. 

And no she wouldn't keep his secret.  She spilled Bay's secret to Angela right away despite promising to tell no one.  And I'm sure she and/or Angela will be off telling others one at a time until everyone knows.  If she or anyone finds out about Tyler's power before he actually plays it or uses it as leverage if he is in danger, he would become a big big target.  Without the complete element of total surprise his power is next to no good.

Probably one of Brett or Rachel is going because the other side has the votes so far so why waste your entire game on pacifying Rachel who obviously doesn't want to be pacified.  Tyler is a good player but if he was stupid enough to tell Rachel he has a power which, by the way, can't help her at all, that would be Kaitlyn level stupid.

22 minutes ago, cork dork said:

I think Bayleigh’s on Day 4 of Where’s My Period.

Periods aren't like clockwork and being off even by a week isn't that big of a deal.  Especially since some other factors that can cause it to be off include a change of diet, drinking water being different, travel, being in a different environment and stress etc.

But yeah there is something else that can cause periods to be really REALLY late and she decided to take that risk so I have zero sympathy for her.  Let her sweat it.

Edited by green
  • Love 2

BBAD -  Anybody know what Sam is doing with jars at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time?  It looks like she's growing something, a terrarium or bugs.  Dang, the girl does manage to keep herself busy, doesn't she?

2 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Those are probably her pet spiders. Apparently she’s keeping them so they have babies and she can release them into the house to kill the mosquitoes. 

I like that idea a lot.  No toxic chemical sprays.  Let nature take care of it.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, green said:

No no no no a million times no.  Tyler should not tell anyone. 

And no she wouldn't keep his secret.  She spilled Bay's secret to Angela right away despite promising to tell no one.  And I'm sure she and/or Angela will be off telling others one at a time until everyone knows.  If she or anyone finds out about Tyler's power before he actually plays it or uses it as leverage if he is in danger, he would become a big big target.  Without the complete element of total surprise his power is next to no good.

Probably one of Brett or Rachel is going because the other side has the votes so far so why waste your entire game on pacifying Rachel who obviously doesn't want to be pacified.  Tyler is a good player but if he was stupid enough to tell Rachel he has a power which, by the way, can't help her at all, that would be Kaitlyn level stupid.

Periods aren't like clockwork and being off even by a week isn't that big of a deal.  Especially since some other factors that can cause it to be off include a change of diet, drinking water being different, travel, being in a different environment and stress etc.

But yeah there is something else that can cause periods to be really REALLY late and she decided to take that risk so I have zero sympathy for her.  Let her sweat it.

Yep. 40+ years of still dealing with it, so I have a solid understanding of all the variables, including things happen out of the norm. Bodies can be quirky sometimes.

It amused that she went straight to PREGNANT on Day 1. That it was brought up rather often for discussion by her has me questioning many things about how her mind works as well as wondering why she’d mention it anywhere but the DR.  

I love that she’s sweating it and kinda hope she keeps sweating it if she’s unwilling to go ask the DR for a test.

I’m sure her parents are ridiculously proud. 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

OMFG!!!!!!!   Do the rest of the house guests know about this little menagerie of hers?  In closets that they share?

They know. She’s been packing them around since last week. 

I’m curious about the ant “trap” she left on the counter in the kitchen. Basically, it’s a tray made of folded aluminum foil with a folded paper towel in it. From there, she added some sugar and a gummy bear, sprinkled some water on it, and voila, she’s calling it a trap (the mugging and posing for the camera while making it only added to the BEC). 

Theoretically, in a perfect world, the ants will all go for the easy sugar and leave everything else alone. However, it’s on the counter instead of out of the way and it’s actually a feeding station rather than a trap, so I don’t know. I’d be pissed about feeding them on the counter, but that’s me. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Bay came out of the DR whole house is sleeping except JC. She woke up Fessy to yell at him- this girl has got to chill out. 

Poor dude- he picked the wrong women to align with. He just gets yelled at, scolded and cried at all the time. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, zorak said:

Sam says JC reaching out to everyone is "gay boy demeanor".

Maybe it is because I just don't understand Sam speak, but what the hell does this even mean?

9 hours ago, zorak said:

Two phrases I'm already sick of hearing Bayleigh say:  1) "You know what I'm saying?" and 2) "But here's the thing..."  I don't know how many times I've heard her say both of these phrases today.

Well here's the thing, I find myself saying that all of the time.  Here's the thing about that though, it annoys me when I say it and as much as I try not to say it I still do.  Another of my favorites is...However...

• Love 3
17 hours ago, gunderda said:

Or [Tyler’s and Fozzy’s goodbye messages] were edited.  they definitely said something in them - maybe it was being overly super sweet. but both of them were laughing about them yesterday morning and tyler asked if she would see them if she didn't leave and BB said no. 

I was wondering that myself, because the Fozzy goodbye message K saw didn’t look/sound anything like what Fozzy was describing later. Both Tyler and Fozzy were loudly the brutal harshness of their goodbye-K DRs, but nothing like that made it to the broadcast.

17 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, but it's never done right after the eviction and literally minutes before HOH. It makes it seem like they had to alter the HOH comp in some way.

During last night’s BBAD y’all did notice, didn’t you, how many different HGs were saying, “gee, Kaitlyn would’ve done GREAT in that HoH comp....” ?

13 hours ago, zorak said:

I present to you Princess Bayleigh.  She looks so regal.

Princess Bayleigh.png

“SOMEONE GET AUDREY HER SUNGLASSES STAT!!!”  :>

9 hours ago, Cutty said:

Then she got up and left in the middle of the fight that she started. 

This is already the HOH reign from hell.

Think anybody in the House will still remember the target Sam painted on herself as HoH come next Thursday?  ;)

7 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's seriously bad for him, and I guess that means bad for her, too, right? 

... Not necessarily.  

• Almost all the allegations appear to be from back in the 80s-90s (well before Julie and Les ever met in 2003) with the exception of the last allegation, which (if I understood correctly) was circa 2006. 
  • Even if CBS calls out the dogs on Moonves, Julie Chen (as a separate individual) still has her own contracts with CBS for BB, The Talk, and (I’m sure) some other projects.  Terminating Chen because of her husband’s actions before they even met would be a Hollywood lawyer’s wet dream come true.
  • Julie Chen is the extremely public face of BB, and has garnered her own following of fans/viewers.  If at all possible CBS will not want to take the chance this situation might alienate a sizable number of Chenbot devotees.

First off, Les has some ‘splaining to do to the lovely Ms. Chen for that little bit of 2006 bother - but besides that, I could see that 2006 incident being a basis for Julie to disavow Moonves (publicly, at least) and save her own career.

7 hours ago, zorak said:

More talk of a battleback and Bayleigh says yet again, "If Swaggy comes back..."  

STFU BALEN!!!

4 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Getting herself evicted, it would seem.

How so?  What the fuck more can Bae do to Rachel now - put her OTB twice?

3 hours ago, zorak said:

Oh brother.  Bayleigh just told Haleigh that she doesn't need to drop everyone but she thinks Haleigh should show Faysal some special, grateful attention.

#femaleempowerment. :P

3 hours ago, zorak said:

She says that Faysal deserves some special attention because if Swaggy did that for her, she'd be up his ass.

Or vice versa.  ;>

• Love 5
3 hours ago, green said:

Some things can not only cause it to be off, but you can completely miss one.  When I went away to camp for a month when I was younger, I missed mine. It was my first time away from my mom for an extended period of time (stress) and it was way up in the mountains (environment).

BB House is definitely a stressful, new environment.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, green said:

Also -- worrying about being pregnant. The body can be as real jerk.

As for not asking for the test (if she hasn't), sometimes limbo is preferable to confirming the worst because at least then you can still HOPE it turns out fine.  I think she's just late.

• Love 3

It's just odd that Bayleigh keeps talking about babies, pregnancy, and that night with Swaggy, as if she really wants to be pregnant. 

Again, I feel like she's at a stage in her life where she wants to be a mother, so she's obsessing about it. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's just odd that Bayleigh keeps talking about babies, pregnancy, and that night with Swaggy, as if she really wants to be pregnant. 

Again, I feel like she's at a stage in her life where she wants to be a mother, so she's obsessing about it. 

One would think she would want to take a pregnancy test.  She must like the attention not knowing is creating.  What is she, 15? 

• Love 3

She also woke up Fessy during the night to scold him.

Bayleigh's really grating on my nerves with her HOHitis. I stand by what I called her in my initial assessments of her before the feeds started. She's simply a spoiled brat who thinks she deserves to be a princess while everyone is beneath her. 

There's a difference between being blunt and honest...and being a straight up mean girl. 

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yes. When birth control of some sort is available, and you choose not to use it, then you are trying to get pregnant, even if it's on a subconscious level.

I would think BB would be sweating about this, as there are some physical competitions that could potentially trigger a miscarriage.

• Love 2

Bayleigh doesn’t make sense. She tells Rachel that she needs a win for her side, but tells Kaycee there aren’t any sides. Plus telling Rachel about the power. She’s a mess.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

I'm not Team Bay, and she already has HOHitis like whoa. But my friends and I have "in the event of a zombie apocalypse" convos all the time. So I give her a pass on this one. 

I didn't have a problem with it, it was just a hilarious tonal shift. They were all cooing over babies and how they want them and then that lol.

41 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Bayleigh doesn’t make sense. She tells Rachel that she needs a win for her side, but tells Kaycee there aren’t any sides. Plus telling Rachel about the power. She’s a mess.

She is a hot ass mess who is making no sense. It's hilarious!

As for Faysal and Tyler's goodbye messages to Kaitlyn, I'm pretty sure we found out (maybe last season) that they do multiple goodbye messages, so they probably did their mean ones, but she got shown their nice ones.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I didn't have a problem with it, it was just a hilarious tonal shift. They were all cooing over babies and how they want them and then that lol.

I missed that part - that is pretty odd. I think after the first few weeks, the isolation really starts to get to them and they go a little (more) crazy (than they normally are). 

• Love 1