Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Haleigh told Rockstar that if she wins HOH tomorrow she's going to put up Sam and either Brett or Tyler.  Rockstar said to put up Brett so that Tyler can be backdoored.

• Love 2

LOL at Tyler making JC move to the other side of the SR because people can hear through the walls.

Just now, zorak said:

Haleigh told Rockstar that if she wins HOH tomorrow she's going to put up Sam and either Brett or Tyler.  Rockstar said to put up Brett so that Tyler can be backdoored.

In this case, Tyler wouldn't get nommed because of his power, but I'm OK with this. Sam would probably go though and I need a bit more time with her crazy tbh.

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, zorak said:

Kaitlyn just said that sometimes when she looks in the mirror at herself she doesn't really recognize the person she sees.  She said she feels like the person she sees does not match who she is on the inside.  Rockstar said she feels the same way about herself and that she feels like she should look like Holly Madison.  

I cannot. I know, "so don't." But seriously??  For the record, I look closer to Angie than Holly. But come on. Which doesn't even tap the iceberg of HM being your icon. 

4 hours ago, kellog010 said:

LOL, Tyler was hiding behind the bed in HOH.

Tyler.PNG

Dying. Cute overload. Not sorry. 

4 hours ago, zorak said:

Sam says the reason so many guy groups make it to the end is because women are too worried about how they look and putting on makeup, instead of just hanging out getting along.

Sam on showmances:  "You don't shit where you eat."

[rage stroke] That last part is a frequently used and totally valid argument against dating a coworker. This isn't the same thing, dipshit. And I am not even starting on the makeup part, since they're on NATIONAL F'ING TV. 

4 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

3 hours ago, kellog010 said:

What is going on with Scotty?

Scotty.PNG

This reminds me of Famously Single, if any of you remember that disaster. Bless him for trying. 

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

LlGreat, am I gonna have to start liking Tyler?!

Welcome to the dark side, Peach! I'm an excellent bartender - French 75?

3 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

What if it really is a Battle Back?  Only not a Battle Back between formerly evicted S20 houseguests, but a Battle Back between the current evicted houseguest and......  Paul.

[No offense, bc I generally love your posts. And my best work friend is a Val...] Make a salt circle asap. Wtf??!!! 

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Sam says she's just here to compete in the actual comps where there are rules but outside of that, she needs Kaycee to tell her what to 

Please just dor. Or stfu. Or both. Over it!! 

2 hours ago, Wings said:

Paul made his appearance this season with his band in the first episode,  we aren't going to see him again.  

No sarcasm: did this happen? I have no memory of it. Maybe it's my brain protecting me from it??? 

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Sam says she doesn't have any hate in her heart for men.  She says she loves men.  I think if anything, she seems to have hate in her heart for women.

I could hug the editors of tonight's episode. They clarified this issued like whoa. 

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Damn CBS is dragging Sam on twitter.

See above. Loooooove. 

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

They won't have many issues. There's many likable people in the cast left. 

True story 

Which is pretty amazing for this show! 

(Sorry all for the bajillion quotes, had dinner plans and trying to catch up!!) 

Edited by IndyMischa
no idea how I accidentally double-embedded stuff
  • Love 6

No sarcasm: did [Paul and his band being in the first ep] happen? I have no memory of it. Maybe it's my brain protecting me from it??? 

I don't remember it at all either. I can believe it's just our brains protecting us though for sure.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't remember it at all either. I can believe it's just our brains protecting us though for sure.

Could the OP be referring to the recent Celeb version? I seem to recall Paul and other BB also-rans yowling and jumping around during the very first endurance comp. And then, some of the C-list celebs asking "should we know these people?" Beeeyoutiful.

Thank you, BB, for giving such a shockingly honest edit on tonight's show. Now if they dare to include a clip of Fessy's obsessive, creepy advances on Hayleigh, I will just about die.

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

LOL at Tyler making JC move to the other side of the SR because people can hear through the walls.

In this case, Tyler wouldn't get nommed because of his power, but I'm OK with this. Sam would probably go though and I need a bit more time with her crazy tbh.

His power would only save him if he thinks he is a possible back door option and uses it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Could the OP be referring to the recent Celeb version? I seem to recall Paul and other BB also-rans yowling and jumping around during the very first endurance comp. And then, some of the C-list celebs asking "should we know these people?" Beeeyoutiful.

Ah, yes, I do remember that. Such fun!

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rockstar just said that if Swaggy comes back in the house, they will be running shit.  

Two wonderful surprises for her tomorrow.  Kaitlyn comes back AND Swaggy doesn't.

• Love 5
Just now, Machiabelly said:

His power would only save him if he thinks he is a possible back door option and uses it.

I'm fairly sure he will think he's a bd option if RS wins. Probably if Haleigh does, too. But he might take his chances and not use it. I wouldn't think he'd wanna use it so early and he'd probably stay against most people. 

8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Your brains are serving you well, he was there episode 1.  

I'm surprised Sam would dare wear something where it's inevitable for her bra straps to be hanging out.  It seems like it would violate her "I am a lady" code.  It also seems a little dangerous to wear a top that is sheer enough that her whole bra can be seen underneath.  It might be too enticing for the men of the house to handle.

bra strap.png

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

I'm surprised Sam would dare wear something where it's inevitable for her bra straps to be hanging out.  It seems like it would violate her "I am a lady" code.  It also seems a little dangerous to wear a top that is sheer enough that her whole bra can be seen underneath.  It might be too enticing for the men of the house to handle.

bra strap.png

I think she's just getting ready for her anticipated romp under the covers with Fessy. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Damn it. L5 just had a whisper session in the blue bedroom about the vote, but just as I managed to get the sound turned up enough, JC came in. I think they were discussing that the other side was going to vote out Kaitlyn, but don’t know how they felt about it. I just know I love this alliance. They’re just so calm and logical and not crazy. It’s refreshing.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 10

So my guess is tomorrow- whoever is vote out- gets sent straight upstairs to play in the competition. The other HG's get sent outside for the HOH- and if Kaitlyn/Rockstar wins they just go straight into the backyard. If they lose they go straight to talk with Julie? I cannot IMAGINE that CBS doesn't want an interview with Kaitlyn if she does end up leaving- she's been all over these episodes. 

I doubt they would send her outside to talk with Julie then send her back in. 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, zorak said:

bra strap.png

There's something so weird about the neckline and cut of that top. I have nothing against a demure neckline but that sits so high that it reminds me of a three year old wearing a halter top. It just looks awkward.

• Love 1

Think the elephant in the room is that Sam the Pious has gained a lot of weight this summer. More so than the other HG's. So many of her clothes no longer really fit her which thus leads to her scandalous belly-baring tops and butt-cheek-exposing short shorts. Pass the smelling salts!

• Love 5

Lovely. While chatting with Kaycee, Bayleigh shared she isn’t feeling well again today; her tum is doing that churning and rolling thing that brings about a high level of nausea. She also shared her period is two days late and if she doesn’t get it tomorrow, she doesn’t know what she’s gonna do. (Picture her eyes as big as saucers and terror on her face, she absolutely believes she’s preggers.)

Looks like Plan B definitely didn’t make it into the house during Swiggy’s tenure. 

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

So my guess is tomorrow- whoever is vote out- gets sent straight upstairs to play in the competition. The other HG's get sent outside for the HOH- and if Kaitlyn/Rockstar wins they just go straight into the backyard. If they lose they go straight to talk with Julie? I cannot IMAGINE that CBS doesn't want an interview with Kaitlyn if she does end up leaving- she's been all over these episodes. 

I doubt they would send her outside to talk with Julie then send her back in. 

I think the individual challenge is in the room they used for the crap app and advantage.  Julie mentioned that.  The back yard will be set up for HOH comp. 

What bums me out the most about Sam is that in so many ways she's a female I really could have rooted for hard: good competitor, cute but not model-ly unattainable, normal but nice body (even with a couple extra pounds - can't criticize that lest the pot kettle thing), cool-ass hobbies and job, affable personality. EXCEPT for the horrific opinions and actions from the past week or so that have revealed the hypocrite she really is inside. Stomach churning. Thankfully, the rest of the cast is so strong that there are plenty of other ponies to back.

• Love 15
55 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Think the elephant in the room is that Sam the Pious has gained a lot of weight this summer. More so than the other HG's. So many of her clothes no longer really fit her which thus leads to her scandalous belly-baring tops and butt-cheek-exposing short shorts. Pass the smelling salts!

She may have gained some weight but calling her an elephant seems extreme.

;)

• Love 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, Ceeg said:

Now JC is bitching to Fessy about RS telling KC he said she and Rachel are working together. He's pissed.

Enough to flip, though...?

9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I don't! I hope the DR keeps quiet and helps this "Joe is fake" rumour because it would kill Kaitlyn. Plus could you imagine the DR person who has to tell her no? "Yeah, there was... a cup of coffee. Yeah, coffee. And it mysteriously just happened to spill on your folder of pictures. It's so weird how it was only the pictures of Joe and you that were ruined. This one of you and your mom is fine. Oh, the digital files you sent us? Uh, yeah. Coffee got the memory stick, too. Funny that."

Nah... they just have to say, “Well, Chak -er- Kaitlyn, we can’t put those photos out where the broadcast might pick them up - there were people included in the photo for whom we don’t have releases.”  

And the funny thing is, that statement will be 100% truth.  ;)

9 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I don;t think Haleigh is ready to let RS go. She was campaigning so hard for RS yesterday it was exhausting watching her hop from place to place. Part of it is strategy in that she's closer to RS than she is to her own alliance but Haleigh also seems to have the most patience/tolerance for RS's "I need the money so bad, I have no job and three kids" sob story. Hay's also politically liberal and more in line with all of RS's SJW rants. 

How much of Hay’s motivation is based on affection for Pinky - versus, say, disaffection for Special K?

6 hours ago, kellog010 said:

What is going on with Scotty?

Scotty.PNG

yeah, I remember when I first started shaving..... :>

5 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

Thank you.  Thankyouthankyouthankyou.  GalvDuck and Julie to the rescue.

Carry on...

Careful - say that around Sam, and your ass will be on the Block so fast it’ll make your head spin. #femaleempowerment

4 hours ago, missyb said:

Kind of shocked to see it happened exactly as Kaitlin said. Fessy would be my number one target. 

Well... maybe.  Keep in mind (a) the comp-describing DRs are done after the comp, and (b) CC is the biggest fan of revisionist history since George Orwell.  And how exactly does one HG “throw the comp” to another HG who’s AHEAD on them on the score, anyway?  ;>

4 hours ago, vb68 said:

And Sam? There are no words. But "OK, Rockstar".  OMG.  Now we see why RS has been whining to get a do over ceremony. LOl.  Honestly can't really blame her.

Er - replacement noms hardly EVER get lengthy explanations for their nomination.  The vast majority of HoH renom speeches are rarely much more than variations on “I didn’t want to do this, but I don’t have any choice in the matter. <insert name here>, take a seat.”

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Thank you, BB, for giving such a shockingly honest edit on tonight's show. Now if they dare to include a clip of Fessy's obsessive, creepy advances on Hayleigh, I will just about die.

Yes!  It was celebrity BB with Paul and his band.  Well shit.  He will show up again here I suppose. 

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Wings said:

I think the individual challenge is in the room they used for the crap app and advantage.  Julie mentioned that.  The back yard will be set up for HOH comp. 

Yeah and I think that if the evicted returns they will be eligible for HOH too so I think the rest of the Houseguests may get to view the challenge live on their Julie Screen.  They just may keep them in the dark too for a grand re-entrance.  Whatever production thinks will make for better live TV.

But given some of these idiots think it will be a battleback vs Swaggy I'd love that they watch.  I so want to watch Bayleigh's face when she see the evicted trying to solve a puzzle instead.

Edited by green
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, TimWil said:

Haleigh just said how freaking bad it would be if Kaitlyn was evicted and was then able to come right back in the house. Bayleigh said “That won’t happen.”

Oh, how wrong you are, Bayleigh. It’s VERY likely to happen.

I see Kaitlyn's return being much like when Rachel Reilly's (who I might add looked really pretty tonight) during her first season.  I would be awesome if she said, "I'm back bitches!"

4 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

They won't have many issues. There's many likable people in the cast left. 

Haleigh, Rachel, Kaycee, Bayleigh are all very likable (or at least come off so on the television version) in my opinion.  Haleigh also has that cute girl next door look and she seems nice so I could see her winning it.

4 hours ago, vb68 said:

Fessy is not only a tool but a genuine asshole. I didn't realize he actually did lead Kaitlyn on with the veto as much as he did.  What a prick. 

And Sam? There are no words. But "OK, Rockstar".  OMG.  Now we see why RS has been whining to get a do over ceremony. LOl.  Honestly can't really blame her.

And yeah I have to agree. Say goodbye to your AFH Sam!  

Yeah I thought for sure Kaitlyn, being Kaitlyn, was making all of that up.  I guess I was wrong.  Fessy is looking more and more like a creepy asshole.

5 minutes ago, Wings said:

Yes!  It was celebrity BB with Paul and his band.  Well shit.  He will show up again here I suppose. 

Yes that did happen on Celebrity BB, but you were not wrong about him being on the first episode of this season as well.  I am at least 92.357% sure he was shown sitting in the audience with the other former houseguests.  Bunky and Chicken George sitting next to each other FTW!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I watched last year's finale due to all the Paul talk. I loved the part where he flipped out when he learned that Josh had told everyone that he was working with Paul. That sheer hypocrisy was amazing. 

I love the part where he realizes the last vote is Cody's.

• Love 11
(edited)
21 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

[About Paul]:

Yes that did happen on Celebrity BB, but you were not wrong about him being on the first episode of this season as well.  I am at least 92.357% sure he was shown sitting in the audience with the other former houseguests.  Bunky and Chicken George sitting next to each other FTW!

Yes he was in the audience front and center.  But he is now yesterday's news. 

Putting this in spoilers even though it is only a casting spoiler for TAR.  (No really this is GOOD news, I swear.  Don't have a heart attack).  No results since I don't know the results either.  Just the casting.

Spoiler

They even cut Team Paul & Josh from The Amazing Race that just finished filming.  It was at the very last minute when CBS decided to add teams from Survivor into the mix as well on this season instead.  It's a former TAR teams vs BB teams vs Survivor teams theme this season.  But Rachel's team didn't get cut so she was on TAR again.  Thus Rachel got the spot tonight because production likes her better.

Also I love that Paul got kicked off TAR so Rupert could take his place.  Hahahahahaha.

FYI:  Though just finished filming maybe a few weeks back they won't broadcast TAR until probably this winter.  And again I am spoiler free except knowing the cast.  I have no idea how good or bad Rachel and her new teammate did.  I just know they didn't cut her team to make way for a Survivor team like they did cut Paul's.

Edited by green
  • Love 9

So this is funny. Tyler talking to Kaitlyn right now thinking the vote has flipped and she's staying. It had only half flipped and while he was in the DR it flipped back and no one told him. LOL. 

• Love 3

Remember when he was practically banging his head on the wall to explain to them why it was dumb to vote out Sam? That is sort of where Tyler is right now. He knows that she's coming right back and that this is such a dumb move, but hey, at least he knows that she probably won't be coming for him, so I can see him washing his hands of it soon enough. 

• Love 7
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Remember when he was practically banging his head on the wall to explain to them why it was dumb to vote out Sam? That is sort of where Tyler is right now. He knows that she's coming right back and that this is such a dumb move, but hey, at least he knows that she probably won't be coming for him, so I can see him washing his hands of it soon enough. 

I'm wondering if he tosses her a pity vote or not. A unanimous vote isn't particularly good for him. 

• Love 4

Oh Brother, Brett is seriously disturbed by the "little Fartletts". Thinks it is unlady like and not very attractive. JC really pushing Angela on him. Brett is "no" to shomances. Makes you a target.

I also think Tyler will toss a vote for Kaitlyn to stay. I'm just surprised he can't get any of the others to read the handwriting on the wall. Girl ain't going nowhere.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I also think Tyler will toss a vote for Kaitlyn to stay. I'm just surprised he can't get any of the others to read the handwriting on the wall. Girl ain't going nowhere.

Just look back to how the guy practically spelled it out to them "SAM HAS A POWER" and they just started at him blankly until he explicitly told them. When they get ideas in their head, it's hard to get it out and Tyler feels as though he can't pus them too hard and still do his "hey, it's all good" routine. 

• Love 3

I know we've made fun of it already, but after watching how pissed off JC was at the POV meeting, it is fun to recap how Sam knew that the person who was evicted this week was likely returning to the game, because of HER power app, and yet she desperately fought to win the HoH and then she put up two people and was a total jerk to them and then she alienated one of her closest allies out of nowhere and then put up a fourth person for eviction.

So she got the "blood" of four HGs on her hands, all for an HoH reign that SHE KNEW was likely not going to lead to an actual eviction. 

That's surely not up there with the worst HoH reigns of all time (as plenty of people have been HoH in weeks when their own allies went home), but it's one of the most willfully stupid ones. Like, she had to go out of her way to be this shitty as HoH. It's kind of magnificent. 

• Love 13

I’d be willing to bet Pinky gets at least two votes to evict - maybe three, even.  

Tyler’s almost certainly going to throw a vote Pinky’s way (which Tyler may phrase as a “pity vote”) to avoid a unanimous anti-K landslide, and leave some wiggle room in case of K’s return.  If anybody else in the House knows (or even strongly suspects) Tyler will do such - and knows (or think they know) his reasons for doing so - then it wouldn’t surprise me if one or two others follow suit.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Annlynn said:

I have to say that is not attractive. 

What is the “little Fartletts” - another minor stab at camerawhoredom?

1 hour ago, Annlynn said:

Oh this bothered me a while back. Sam calling Kaitlyn fat??? I cannot stand the sight of Kaitlyn, but the girl is far from fat! 

I expect it has more to do with insult impact than actual reflection of reality.  Was alcohol involved at the time the comment was made?  ;)

7 hours ago, Cutty said:

Brett is such a gross douchebag the way he treats Rachel. And Rachel is embarrassing for allowing it. 

Its called Negging. Its a type of flirting and it seems that Rachel likes it.  Personally me and Rachel are very similar here.

11 hours ago, vb68 said:

Fessy is not only a tool but a genuine asshole. I didn't realize he actually did lead Kaitlyn on with the veto as much as he did.  What a prick. 

For once Kaitlyn wasn't delusional! 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

For once Kaitlyn wasn't delusional! 

She's deluded herself into thinking she threw the veto though. She only threw the last question, which didn't matter. Fessy would've won either way. 

• Love 7

So was Tyler ever informed last night that the vote had flipped BACK to Kaitlyn?  I hope we get to see that conversation before they take down the feeds today.  I want to see if he has any more push back in him.