Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I'm jealous of your ability to forget Jeff, Jordan, and Brendan. I wish I could.

FREE RACHEL!

I remember Jeff, Jordan, Dani, and “FLOATERS BETTER GRAB A LIFE VEST” Rachael but none of the rest haha.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RandomWatcher said:

Sounds like Bayleigh's not pregnant.

It could go either way, of course. Evel Dick could be a big liar about his source knowing Bayleigh was pregnant, or his source was wrong, or his source is right and they're trying to cover up the pregnancy. 

Also, I don't take Swaggy's tweets very seriously. Who knows what he really means by that. 

Even if Bayleigh is shown to participate in the Battleback, it doesn't confirm her not being pregnant. It's only if she wins the Battleback that we'd know for sure, since I'm certain that her pregnancy would not allow her to go back into the game. 

3 minutes ago, Skyfall said:
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Fessy: "Okay, gimme your token, I'll give you a ball... if you tell me WHO FLIPPED?"

Obviously Fessy flipped!*

*According to Scottie.

I find it unbelievably hilarious that no one can fathom that Fessy could actually be as dumb as it seems.  It has to be strategy, right???  LOL

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, missyb said:

Tweets

See 2 new Tweets

REALvegas4sure #bb20 #bbvegas‏ @realvegas4sure 2m2 minutes ago

More

Comp is supposed to be on feeds to help make up for last week. Let me know if they don't come up in the next 10 minutes. Not suggesting I'd be able to 'fix' it but once they get all directions feeds *should* be back up. Will investigate if they don't return.

15 minutes later...

• Love 1

Why does being less than 3 months pregnant preclude you from going back in the game? DIdn't women work in the fields , crag water from the river and multitude of other things while pregnant? Xmas participated with a broken foot.

• Love 17
Just now, missyb said:

Why does being less than 3 months pregnant preclude you from going back in the game? DIdn't women work in the fields , crag water from the river and multitude of other things while pregnant? Xmas participated with a broken foot.

Yearly reminder that last season blew so many chunks and a woman with a broken leg won a foot race. 

I'm still thankful for this season but I do not want to watch L6 tanning sessions for the rest of the season, even if I'm anti-Fessy and anti-Haleigh now.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, leocadia said:

I find it unbelievably hilarious that no one can fathom that Fessy could actually be as dumb as it seems.  It has to be strategy, right???  LOL

Even after the ZING from Zingbot, Fessy never questioned the move of getting Scottie out.

Well if this comp is suppose to be on the live feeds, looks like it's another production blunder in a season full of them.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, missyb said:

I was just going to say the same. If she is and wants to stay in the game then that should be her choice.  None of these comps would cause harm to an unborn baby. 

3 minutes ago, missyb said:

The first few months is at the most risk for a miscarriage. With the stress of the game, I really do think medical would advise her to not go back. I guess they couldn't technically say no, but I think they'd try to convince her to lose the comp instead.

However, you bring up a good point. Nobody thought they'd let Christmas play the game with a broken foot, especially when she needed surgery, and here we are...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, missyb said:

According to the spoiler, the start we saw was just for TV. They are were reviewing all the rules, etc. It had not started yet.

Was referencing tweet that said 10minutes

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't see how it'd take a half hour to explain the rules to this very simple comp, so I'm gonna assume they're just not turning them back on.

Because this is a very simple group. 

This is all Fuck you, Fessy's fault.

Or the comp is already over. That would be our luck.

Just now, GalvDuck said:

If I had a dollar for every time someone said, “I don’t know what happened...you’re not supposed to be there!” in their GBM....

The House: "I don't know what happened. You're not supposed to be there!"
Also The House: *votes unanimously* 

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

They might tell her to lose the comp on purpose. They wouldn't put her back in the house if she IS pregnant, and they will probably respect her medical privacy by not telling people upfront about it. Despite there being sources that say that she is, she hasn't confirmed it so it's still up in the air. So, to hide it, she'd just lose the comp.

What sources have said she is?  

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

With this season, that's probably it. I'm sure L6 all gave their tokens to Brett and, being that Brett is not bright, he agreed to it and won.

Make room for me in your "Fuck these fools" pillow fort, please. 

• Love 5
Just now, Callaphera said:

Make room for me in your "Fuck these fools" pillow fort, please. 

There's so much room in here! The more the merrier!

1 minute ago, Slider said:

Forgot the ep after Jeff puts Dani on the block was the clown shoe ep! ?

Best episode EVER!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

That...makes no sense. So some camera operator is risking the loss of their job for...sticking it to the man/woman? 

Maybe they are a big Jeff/Jordan fan?

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

ON RUSEV DAY OF ALL DAYS!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

That...makes no sense. So some camera operator is risking the loss of their job for...sticking it to the man/woman? 

I think that's just shorthand.  It would have to be a producer making that decision.  I'm sure all the show big-wigs are in studio since today was the live show.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think that's just shorthand.  It would have to be a producer making that decision.  I'm sure all the show big-wigs are in studio since today was the live show.

Yeah a camera person wouldn't have the authority and would be very easy to overrule and replace.

It's someone much higher up the food chain.

Les Moonves?

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Wings said:

What sources have said she is?  

WIngs, a tweet from Evel Dick said he has some source that said she was but he was not relying on that source. I'll see if I can find the original tweet from ED>

• Love 1
Just now, vb68 said:

Yeah a camera person wouldn't have the authority and would be very easy to overrule and replace.

Les Moonves?

If Les Moonves turned out to be the leak, that would legitimately be the most shocking twist that this show has ever been associated with in its 20 seasons. 

• Love 20
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Les Moonves?

Vegas DID specifically mention CBS marketing and social media, so I think Vegas outted herself as part of the social media or marketing team. She may very well be fed tidbits to promote the show. 

• Love 5

BTW on the old episode airing now.... I had totally erased that guy with the long blond hair from my memory. Wil?

2 minutes ago, Stinger97 said:

If Les Moonves turned out to be the leak, that would legitimately be the most shocking twist that this show has ever been associated with in its 20 seasons. 

It would be hilarious.

I have never shaken my belief that he's more invested in the nuts and bolts of this show than people think.

• Love 2