Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, missyb said:

There is so much material but I'll bet they will settle with something to do with her arts and crafts. They will be gentle.

I worry that they make the mistake to zing her about the time she was a robot since Zingbot is a robot. I simply can't see her taking well to a robot zing, since she REALLY HATED being a robot. Sticking to her arts and crafts would be wise. 

But I need DR to take Sam in to warn her, even though it could tip everyone else off about Zingbot. She needs time to prepare for something like that. 

So this was Haleigh and Faysal in the HOH room last night (2:06 a.m. BB time) with the covers pulled up over their faces and the sounds of smooching.  I remember Haleigh telling Bayleigh that she was going to lay down the law with Faysal about their relationship being platonic.  So much for that.

Haliegh Faysal under covers.png

• Love 4

I think the worst part of this whole season for me is that the audience is acting like L6 is the best alliance in history when they honestly mostly suck lol. Foutte is stupid, but L6 is still rolling simply because Tyler is saving them. Rachel and Winston were utter messes and Angela and Kaycee are just run-of-the-mill players at best.

Also, the Hacker comp ruined the potential of this season. This season really needed a back-and-forth (all seasons do really) and the Hacker took that completely away. There's little chance now that L4 and their lackeys won't just take out the other side now. Maybe one of them can stay for a bit longer simply because Tyler will probably realize he needs to take Brett and/or JC out sooner rather that later. I miss the old seasons that had better players and not just one person who didn't suck at the game and a bunch of useless idiots. Oh well lol.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Julie confirmed in an interview that Zingbot is next week. As far as I remember, Zingbot and OTEV aren't always right after each other, but they're usually fairly close.

Sam is gonna lose her mind. I think Zingbot is gonna break her. These houseguests better be prepared for Sam. I think they'll probably have Zingbot go light on her because they know she can overreact. I bet it'll mostly be about her time as a robot, but I think that would be the worst zing they could go for. Maybe talk about her cooking and cleaning or something. Keep it light. 

I'm sad Rockstar's gonna miss out on the zings. There are some really good ones with her "ON MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY! DISGUSTING!" 

This is how I see Sam.  She has a closed system, visualize a plastic sphere for illustration sake.  She runs and crashes against the side.  Upon impact (cartoon stars circle above her head) she has visions of Angela (insert anyone) mocking her, Tyler abandoning her etc. 

Thereupon she verbalizes killing herself, storming out and other woe is me drama.  The collision with her edge sends her back to the earth mother and handmaiden to the stars role.  She requires no assistance with her delusions, she is that good.   ;>  I suspect this is her routine in real life, too.  

Production is on top this.  If they had any doubts about suicide she would have been yanked immediately! 

I agree Zingbot will be gentle. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

They did last night; whether of not they still believe it after they’ve had a chance to sober up is another story. ;>

I have always enjoyed a good wine and strategy talk. 

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, zorak said:

So this was Haleigh and Faysal in the HOH room last night (2:06 a.m. BB time) with the covers pulled up over their faces and the sounds of smooching.  I remember Haleigh telling Bayleigh that she was going to lay down the law with Faysal about their relationship being platonic.  So much for that.

Haliegh Faysal under covers.png

They also had a long convo where she admitted she's into him and was jealous of Kaitlyn, which led to some of her waffling. 

I won't do the "told ya so" dance. But it's tempting. :D

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Seriously, at this point, Tyler's been playing hard BUT also had a really stupid ass alliance to work against. 

Rockstar is basically threatening Tyler here, telling him that she saved him from getting out first in the veto, saying that the veto lit a fire under her, says that she's gunning for HOH and going after big targets, and her and Haleigh think this is the best strategy to play for.

I'm gonna watch Rachel/Winston's blooming romance on Kaitlyn's Instagram for a bit.

Yes I’m seeing the Rachel/Winston chemistry in the IG stories!

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

I don’t think any of that makes Fessy’s behavior less creepy,though.

And he did the negging routine before this, calling her "vanilla and boring." 

Not saying she's not actually into him after their makeout session, but, yeah, Fessy is a creep. 

• Love 3

I have a feeling Tyler will be pressured by DR to use the veto to evict Sam. He's been very reticent with L4 since his win. Hay has also mentioned the DR suggesting Sam. I think everyone in production thinks Sam's issues can be dealt with better in "the little house."

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I have a feeling Tyler will be pressured by DR to use the veto to evict Sam. He's been very reticent with L4 since his win. Hay has also mentioned the DR suggesting Sam. I think everyone in production thinks Sam's issues can be dealt with better in "the little house."

I don’t think there’s a chance Haleigh will put up Sam. It’ll be KC, with an off chance that it’s JC. IMO. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

But I need DR to take Sam in to warn her, even though it could tip everyone else off about Zingbot. She needs time to prepare for something like that. 

I hope they don't warn Sam at all. They're not supposed to warn HGs about stuff like that and if Sam is in a delicate position with her mental health, BB can pull her from the game. They have that right but they haven't. In fact, they've talked her into staying. Probably just to avoid having to do two reset weeks but still. Sam signed up for this show, whether she knew what it was or not, and she knew the details going in about living in the house for x number of days and all that fun stuff. 

Sam, like all of them, are here for our entertainment. And there's no doubt that she's delivering right now. I'm eagerly anticipating her meltdown at Zingy's appearance, just the same way I was waiting for Christine to meltdown (and wow, did that one deliver). If she were seriously ill or a danger to herself or someone else, Big Brother would pull her from the game. They would have to in this TMZ/social media age. But they haven't so I assume she's fine, she will be fine, and I can continue to laugh and poke fun at her. 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

ETA: Actually, scratch that above post. I think that Sam's gonna get upset at whoever gets zinged, especially if there's someone who reacts badly to it. Yeah, we all gotta be prepared for next week because there's a 0% chance Sam takes Zingbot well and with a sense of humour.

I can too easily picture  Sam getting upset.

"You talkin' to me Robot? What did you just say?"

And the whole thing getting very awkward very fast.

2 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

They also had a long convo where she admitted she's into him and was jealous of Kaitlyn, which led to some of her waffling. 

And yet I still believe she likes Scottie more than Faysal. There's way more personal chemistry, and she's just more comfortable (and I presume more herself) around Scottie. With Fessy, you can tell she's very guarded and chooses words more carefully.

39 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I don’t think there’s a chance Haleigh will put up Sam. It’ll be KC, with an off chance that it’s JC. IMO. 

Exactly. They can pressure Tyler, but I don't see him buying that Haleigh would put up Sam. 

So I guess Haleigh finally got out of the tub. That's where she still was when I went to bed. Holding probably her most important One on One of the season so far tipsy and in a tub. Tyler tried to walk out at first. I felt his embarrassment and shared it. But it showed so much about the two sides are playing. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2

I hope they force Tyler and Haleigh's hands to get Sam up and out. Mental illness is nothing to take lightly and this environment is obviously horrible for Sam's well-being.

(As an aside, I would prefer both Angela and Rockstar to stay.)

Edited by Victim Noises
  • Love 5

Sam is telling Rockstar that she thinks it's a done deal that Tyler will pull Rockstar off the block.

Rockstar says her ultimate goal would be for Rockstar, Haleigh, and Sam to make final 3.

Rockstar says that if Angela goes, the next move would be to knock Kaycee out.  Then Brett and JC would be next.  

She says Tyler would need to go next, then Scottie, and then Faysal.  Sam says she doesn't know.  Rockstar says it's ok.  Sam says, "How about I just say I believe in you?"

• Love 2

You guys.

I posted real quick last night, saying to myself "eh I don't need to catch up on the pages I missed. No big." Then I read someone, I think it was @Brian Cronin, mention something about Sam's crush on Brett (?????????) and knew I *had* to see what in the blue hell was going on so I went back and read from where I had initially left off and saw all the weirdness I had missed and I just can't believe that every day there's something new and nuts and wonderful and I'm just so happy this season. Like, run-on sentence happy.

• Love 14

I think just the reminder that others (as in the entire USA) are seeing her as she has been will be a significant blow.  The words won't matter as much.  Also, in a reverse transference, she will absorb some of the arrows (zings) shot at the others.  

This Fessy/Haleigh deal brings up some huge issues.  Enormous.  He is a creep.  But, how "wrong" is he to keep pursuing?  After all her protestations and hints, who does she welcome to her bed?  Then kisses?  Wow.  BB is just a game?  It's more.  That's why so many watch.

I am not understanding why RS is deemed to be a rich target.  To me, JC is the biggest value for the smallest price/blowback.  To me, this is the least tribal BB I've seen.  The alliances aren't as cemented as typical.  RS is low-hanging fruit that can be taken out most any time.

16 minutes ago, vb68 said:

And yet I still believe she likes Scottie more than Faysal. There's way more personal chemistry, and she's just more comfortable (and I presume more herself) around Scottie. With Fessy, you can tell she's very guarded and chooses words more carefully.

This feels like Liz/Austin all over again, where Haleigh seemed to just get worn down by the constant flirting and pushing and finally gave in. I can't believe anyone would choose Faysal's gross pushiness over Scottie's adorakableness. I'm disappointed but not surprised. 

Man, Haleigh. You're making it hard to root for you right now.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I can too easily picture  Sam getting upset.

"You talkin' to me Robot? What did you just say?"

And the whole thing getting very awkward very fast.

Yeah! #Team Good Feeds

I'm with Callaphera.  If Sam were in any danger production would pull her in a heartbeat because of the potential liability.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam is telling Rockstar that she thinks it's a done deal that Tyler will pull Rockstar off the block.

I have no idea  how Sam arrived at that. To my knowledge she hasn't talk to him about it. She doesn't talk game. I guess it was the hissing noises.

but Jeebus on a cracker, expect more fireworks at the veto ceremony tomorrow.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, zorak said:

Does she actually think this? Because, like @vb68 mentioned, I don't think Sam's spoken to Tyler about it.

• Love 1

Sam was telling Rockstar that even if the veto is not used and nothing changes, she still think Rockstar has the votes to stay because people see Angela as a threat right now.

Rockstar says she challenges Sam to have a further real conversation with Haleigh.  She says maybe Haleigh would share thing with  Sam that she hasn't even shared with Rockstar.  She says she thinks Haleigh wants Sam to know a bit of her darkness.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

However, Tyler is killing these comps. He's winning when he has to. You can't say it's all production interference. He really has worked it. I just hate the Hacker twist.

Production and ROCKSTAR interference. 

Thanks for the win last nite, RS!

15 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Also Angela's sainted banana bread. It was momentarily replaced with Rockstar's carrot raisin cupcakes from her punishment. But every time Angela makes banana bread, Sam makes a chocolate sheet cake (Texas sheet cake? I'm not sure what makes it Texas and not regular). I am eagerly anticipating the next Dramatic Bake Off.

Visine?

11 hours ago, GalvDuck said:

It’s a specific recipe.  It’s a chocolate sheet cake, covered in hot fudge and pecans (from the Texas state tree).

Oh! nevermind.

14 hours ago, kellog010 said:

OMG Haleigh said Tyler is malleable. This is so entertaining to me. 

At this point, I kinda wish that after the season is over, Haleigh starts a Youtube channel where we get to watch her watch the game.

12 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, I know Tyler running the game isn't fun for people to watch, but....to be perfectly fair, FOUTTE/Sacred 6/The Hive are making it REAL EASY when they keep dumping ALL OF THEIR INFORMATION onto him.

They couldn't even stick to a name!

Level 6 stuck to their name the whole way through.

12 hours ago, missyb said:

Level 6 did such a good job of trusting each other , without question, and meeting only when necessary that the amount of time they spend together seems small. That is a good alliance. Yes they had to give up a couple of members but that was inevitable.  But their cohesiveness is remarkable. No one is worried that Brett spends 80% of his time with the hive. He is working and playing the game for  his alliance. And, if it benefits Brett, they are okay with that. I really like this team.

Yes! And I saw a clip on twitter where Brett returns to the level 6 room after hanging out with FOUTTE and says, "I missed you guyys..." Then they all do a group hug. Cute. Real cute!

• Love 13

Sam tells Rockstar that she can never tell if Haleigh is for Sam or against her.  Rockstar says Haleigh is pro Sam.  Sam says she wonders if Haleigh views her as something she can use or someone she can partner with.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, GalvDuck said:

It’s a specific recipe.  It’s a chocolate sheet cake, covered in hot fudge and pecans (from the Texas state tree).

I was originally going to make a "It's a Texas sheet cake because it's bigger, right?" joke but now I'm Googling recipes and checking out my baking supplies in the cupboard because we got one rare rainy day in the middle of summer and I'm already going to have the oven on to make a blueberry pie so why not make a cake, too?

• Love 8

Sam says she doesn't think Haleigh won the first hacker comp.  She says she thinks Haleigh took the fall for it.  Rockstar tells her that Haleigh for sure won it and says that's how she knew Kaycee won the 2nd hacker comp because of all the stuff with the cameras all being on Kaycee and she could hear Kaycee jumping up and down.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

I am not understanding why RS is deemed to be a rich target.  To me, JC is the biggest value for the smallest price/blowback.  To me, this is the least tribal BB I've seen.  The alliances aren't as cemented as typical.  RS is low-hanging fruit that can be taken out most any time.

RS was put up not bc she’s a rich target but bc she’s a number for the other side. JC has always voted with L6 and there’s no reason to think he won’t continue to. And they 100% need his vote this week. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Sam says she doesn't think Haleigh won the first hacker comp.  She says she thinks Haleigh took the fall for it.  Rockstar tells her that Haleigh for sure won it and says that's how she knew Kaycee won the 2nd hacker comp because of all the stuff with the cameras all being on Kaycee and she could hear Kaycee jumping up and down.

I always used to laugh at the camera shots in the Amazing Race when a team would be looking for something, run right past it, and the cameraman would zoom in on whatever it was they missed. I always said that they should just watch the cameramen to figure out what to do.

Who knew that it would be appropriate in Big Brother?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think the worst part of this whole season for me is that the audience is acting like L6 is the best alliance in history when they honestly mostly suck lol. Foutte is stupid, but L6 is still rolling simply because Tyler is saving them. Rachel and Winston were utter messes and Angela and Kaycee are just run-of-the-mill players at best.

Also, the Hacker comp ruined the potential of this season. This season really needed a back-and-forth (all seasons do really) and the Hacker took that completely away. There's little chance now that L4 and their lackeys won't just take out the other side now. Maybe one of them can stay for a bit longer simply because Tyler will probably realize he needs to take Brett and/or JC out sooner rather that later. I miss the old seasons that had better players and not just one person who didn't suck at the game and a bunch of useless idiots. Oh well lol.

I'm just enjoying the season, because even with the power tilted in favor of one alliance, there have been multiple gamers this year. Yeah, Tyler is good, but Angela, Kaycee, Brett, JC, Haleigh, etc. are also out to win, IMO.  I also don't think they are playing for Tyler in the same way as Paul's minions last year. But it's in their best interest to keep a comp threat around for now. But I can totally see Angela, Brett, etc. cutting him later. I would love Tyler to win, but I do not think it's a foregone conclusion by any means. 

And there have been multiple blindsides, split votes, hinky votes, freak outs, etc. All of those make for a good season, IMO. And yeah, watching the Hive, well, Hive it up is pretty entertaining. And guessing which Sam we'll get throughout the day too.

Plus, most of these hamsters are seemingly OK people, for the most part. It's nice to not have the same level of ugly we've had in past years.

Tyler still has his power, but the hacker is over this week. And we could still have a non-eviction week which could save a Hive member at some point.

My spirit guides predict a Scottie HOH soon.

Just my opinion, of course, but I find this season refreshing.

• Love 22

I really wonder if Sam suffers from  manic depression. The episodes that she experienced for several days are quite classic of someone who is off their meds or needs a medication adjustment. 

One of my dearest friends has a son with manic depression- his is quite severe actually. It is really sad, he was an incredibly bright loving athletic young man. Tons of friends.

then his senior year in high school he got super paranoid, his moods were a roller coaster and became very anti social. No idea what triggered it. His parents have dealt with this for 10 years and the young man ricochets between living at home, living in a group home and  living on the streets. It is so heartbreaking.

if he sticks to his meds he can cope but it causes him to gain weight and he says it is like fighting through quicksand at times. Makes it hard to think. Makes him sleep and eat a lot. After awhile, he convinces himself he is cured and goes off his meds. Wants to go back to how he felt when he was normal. Then the cycle starts again. I have lost count how many times this has happened.

If this is what Sam is dealing with, the DR needs to monitor her meds and make sure she takes them. Otherwise they should remove her from the game.

• Love 1

Sam to Rockstar: "For some reason, Brett makes me very nervous and I go "eee!" I'm ashamed to admit it but I'm admitting it to you now."

also:

Sam: "Brett makes me nervous as a schoolgirl."

also:

Sam to Rockstar: "I would just melt in your [Brett's] hands, so don't."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

A question: Kaycee is the Hacker and she removed herself off the block with that power. If Tyler removes Angela with the POV, can Hayleigh put Kaycee back on the block? 

Edited by DakotaLavender
block not blog
Just now, DakotaLavender said:

A question: Kaycee is the Hacker and she removed herself off the blog with that power. If Tyler removes Angela with the POV, can Hayleigh put Kaycee back on the block? 

Yes. That is the L6 plan, to have KC sitting against RS on Thursday. 

• Love 2

Sam telling Rockstar that Brett makes her nervous and giddy like a schoolgirl.  She says he's very charming.  She says about Brett that she just felt like "please don't take advantage of the fact that I am just gonna melt in your hands."

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

A question: Kaycee is the Hacker and she removed herself off the blog with that power. If Tyler removes Angela with the POV, can Hayleigh put Kaycee back on the block? 

Hacker removal doesn't seem to function like a Veto removal so yeah, Kaycee should be eligible to go back onto the block.

• Love 3

Sam is playing the game in her way, and I have no doubt she wants to stay. Angela wins HOH? "Angela, I love you!" Haleigh wins HOH? "Haleigh, I love you!" Tyler wins Veto? "I'm sorry for how I've been acting, guys."

The only thing that makes me think it's not all just an act is Vegas' tweets about her Diary Room shenanigans on Thursday's show.

5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam telling Rockstar that Brett makes her nervous and giddy like a schoolgirl.  She says he's very charming.  She says about Brett that she just felt like "please don't take advantage of the fact that I am just gonna melt in your hands."

From what I see, Brett flirts with Sam about as much as he flirts with, like, Scottie. I really don't think he has any idea that Sam is putty in his hands!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, zorak said:

Oh gracious me. 

In thinking about Rockstar/Sam- I think Rockstar has a lot of the blame in Sam's spin into crazy. Rockstar spends a lot of the time with anyone trashing the other HG's that she doesn't like. I imagine Sam must think everyone does this because Rockstar is doing it- so she then believes if they aren't talking to me then they are trashing me.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

In thinking about Rockstar/Sam- I think Rockstar has a lot of the blame in Sam's spin into crazy. Rockstar spends a lot of the time with anyone trashing the other HG's that she doesn't like. I imagine Sam must think everyone does this because Rockstar is doing it- so she then believes if they aren't talking to me then they are trashing me.

I've been surprised how much Rockstar trash talks around Sam, and how much Sam is okay with it. But I've realized it's because Rockstar mainly trash talks the girls - and she's basically saying what Sam's insecurities are telling her (they're laughing at her, they're privileged, they're spoiled, they're smug), so Sam doesn't see it as a problem.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Sam to Rockstar: "For some reason, Brett makes me very nervous and I go "eee!" I'm ashamed to admit it but I'm admitting it to you now."

also:

Sam: "Brett makes me nervous as a schoolgirl."

also:

Sam to Rockstar: "I would just melt in your [Brett's] hands, so don't."

Good lord. That was the biggest blindside of the season, in a season of blindsides: Sam's crush on Brett. I thought she had a thing for Tyler and Fessy and even Scottie, but Brett? 

• Love 4

God knows Sam has her emotional issues but she’s a very bright individual. Although sometimes I’d rather bathe in battery acid than listen to any conversation involving Rockstar I was charmed by this an hour or so ago:

Rockstar: What’s another word for “thinking?” I want to tie it in with Sundays.

Sam: Speculate? Uhhhh...stew? Uhhh...surmise? Sum it up Sundays?

Sam is quite a clever gal. I do enjoy her a lot when engaging in easygoing, everyday conversations. There was a delightful one yesterday that she conducted with Fessy and Scottie about generic Wheaties and how she sees kids in the supermarket instinctively want the “real” Wheaties rather than the generic kind and their coupon clipping moms yell at them “Tawk to ya fadduh!” It’s stuff like that I love. God knows we never got anything approaching this last season with that trainwreck of a cast.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

If she were seriously ill or a danger to herself or someone else, Big Brother would pull her from the game. 

I've always felt that BB is much more proactive about removing someone who's a danger to themselves than they are about removing someone who's a danger to someone else. 

Edited by Mystery
  • Love 2