Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Q for y'all:  While Sam is nutso and an annoyance, would it not be smart to carry her?  Don't you want a weak opponent for F3?

At the point, Sam and RS are tied for the ideal F2 goat.  Who would vote to give them the money?   So definitely makes sense to drag her along.

Just now, zorak said:

Now Kaycee is wondering if Haleigh would even put Sam up because she says Sam and Rockstar are close.

Slowly realize they're going to be the nominations. They'll get there. Eventually.

• Love 2

RS lamenting that a black person has yet to win B.B.  I blame production and casting. Then Fessy says no mid easterner has ever won. As far as I remember is Kayser the only other miideastern person casted?  I wish race wasn’t an issue and people could just be judged on game play. I truly believe that Bayleigh (and Swaggy)we’re evicted due to game play and not based on race. I wish RS would jump off her high horse. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
  • Love 7
Just now, Pixiebomb said:

I truly believe that Bayleigh (and Swaggy)we’re evicted due to game play and not based on race. I wish RS would jump off her high horse. 

Maybe this season, but that isn't always the case with this show. They cast a lot of people with racist tendencies.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

RS lamenting that a black person has yet to win B.B.  

Someone tell RS that there will probably be a jury buyback.  So maybe Bayleigh still has has a very very small but still nonzero chance to win?

I

1 minute ago, zenithwit said:

Someone tell RS that there will probably be a jury buyback.  So maybe Bayleigh still has has a very very small but still nonzero chance to win?

I don’t know. Doesn’t Julie usually tell the evicted Hamster that they may have a chance to get back in?

• Love 3

Haleigh telling Faysal she's sleeping alone tonight. He's saying it's not fair lol.

I don’t know. Doesn’t Julie usually tell the evicted Hamster that they may have a chance to get back in?

I'm not sure if they always do, but yea I think they have been lately. Maybe instead of a buyback they're gonna do a reset week.

• Love 2

I was surprised that Julie told Bayleigh about Swaggy meeting her parents. It's non-essential information, sure, but past HGs haven't even gotten that much before getting sent to whatever rental they stay in.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Haleigh telling Faysal she's sleeping alone tonight. He's saying it's not fair lol.

Once you see the creeper in Faysal, you can't unsee it. Everything comes off like creeper behaviour now.

• Love 5

Haleigh will stick to her noms...she's not the brightest in the game, but she knows what she wants to do, and no one from L4 will sway her. But....I can't get over her dumb move this week and her pity party with Bay over everyone being mean to gentle, sweet Bay, etc. Ugh.

I think her odds of doing well in the game are pretty good for now because she's proving to be good at comps, but she'd be a great DE nom if we ever get one.

ETA: Good for her towards Faysal. He's so icky now.

Edited by CrazyDog

From Joker’s:

Thu 8:00 PM PT Sam in KT crying saying that Bayleigh never once complained. Saying this is a stupid game

Uhhh... excusedafuckouttame???

4 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

I don’t know. Doesn’t Julie usually tell the evicted Hamster that they may have a chance to get back in?

Yeah... if they do have a chance to return, that is.  <???>    No JBB...?

• Love 7

Rockstar was talking very loudly to Haleigh in the kitchen about how she's the boss this week and as the boss, she should request real caffeinated coffee in the DR for them for the morning.

Sam was sitting in the closet in the blue room, maybe crying? And talking to the camera about how yes, they do need that coffee and she's coming to the DR right now. So she gets up, buzzes at the door... and is denied. Sam turns to the camera. "I told you guys I was comin' in." Buzzes again. Denied again.

Heh.

• Love 10

Sam to Faysal:  "What have we gotten ourselves into?

Faysal:  "I don't know.  A rat race."

Sam:  "I'm really angry about what just happened on a much bigger scale."

Faysal:  "What do you mean?"

Sam:  "I don't know.  I just don't feel good about it."

Faysal:  "I didn't want to vote her out."

Sam:  "I know."

I really don’t understand why Tyler and Kaycee are so mad at Sam. It was 6 to 1. Since when can’t someone throw a sympathy vote. She was obviously beyond upset. This is what happens when you take someone for granted and barely talk to them.

Ironically, if Sam hadn’t voted to keep Bay, she would probably go up as a pawn. Now I think Rockstar will probably push to keep Sam off the block. And the more Sams former friends push to get her nominated, the less likely it happens.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Irishsecra said:

I really don’t understand why Tyler and Kaycee are so mad at Sam. It was 6 to 1. Since when can’t someone throw a sympathy vote. She was obviously beyond upset. This is what happens when you take someone for granted and barely talk to them.

I think their frustration stems from the fact that they laid out exactly why Bayleigh needed to go for her and she voted to keep her anyway.  In the end, it didn't matter but as Kaycee pointed out if Faysal, Haleigh, and Scottie had voted to keep Bayleigh, Sam would have been that 4th vote needed to keep her in the game, and Bayleigh would have stayed.  It's Big Brother.  Until someone actually casts their vote, you really can't know for sure how they're going to vote, regardless of what they say they're going to do.

• Love 3

Sam is doing her one-on-one with Haleigh right now. 

Sam: "I'll do something at some time to make you feel all princess-y."

She's basically offering to be Haleigh's maid. And if Haleigh wants to put Sam on the block because Sam put Haleigh on the block, that's all right with her.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I think they're frustrated with having to "handle" her also. Like, she doesn't want to talk game so they try to tip-toe around it, but then she gets upset for not knowing the plan. And then acting like nobody tells her what to do or socializes with her, or they make fun of her behind her back, and they always have to console her - like after the Big Meeting yesterday, she came up to the HOH and somehow made it all about her.  She comes up with these ideas of what she thinks is happening while she's off doing crafts, and it's a whole interior drama they have to untangle. At least once a week. And then Bayleigh staying was really bad for Kaycee and Tyler, Sam's supposed closest allies. But then she made a big deal about voting her out, including a whole DR drama that we didn't see. And then could've been the swing vote if The Hive didn't think they were going to be on the wrong side of the vote.

Like, she's frustrating just watching her. And they've been in the House with her for weeks as her closest allies, but she doesn't want to play the game, so it's a tight line to walk. 

Also, she tells the LONGEST stories.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 14
9 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Ironically, if Sam hadn’t voted to keep Bay, she would probably go up as a pawn. Now I think Rockstar will probably push to keep Sam off the block. And the more Sams former friends push to get her nominated, the less likely it happens.

She appeared to be aligned with them and the Bay out plan and she went against them so she cannot be trusted.   And then she spent a good  45 minutes crying in Fessy’s arms about her vote.  She is not stable.  I am being kind here. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

I think their frustration stems from the fact that they laid out exactly why Bayleigh needed to go for her and she voted to keep her anyway.  In the end, it didn't matter but as Kaycee pointed out if Faysal, Haleigh, and Scottie had voted to keep Bayleigh, Sam would have been that 4th vote needed to keep her in the game, and Bayleigh would have stayed.  It's Big Brother.  Until someone actually casts their vote, you really can't know for sure how they're going to vote, regardless of what they say they're going to do.

I think they are mad that For the very first time she didn’t do what they told her to do.

guess what, if you want to count on someone’s vote, put in the work. Barely talking to them except to tell them how to vote doesn’t cut it. Their arrogance and insistence on pinning the Hacker on Bay is what made Sam feel alone and expendable. Frankly, Sam wasn’t wrong based on what we are seeing now.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I think they are mad that For the very first time she didn’t do what they told her to do.

guess what, if you want to count on someone’s vote, put in the work. Barely talking to them except to tell them how to vote doesn’t cut it. Their arrogance and insistence on pinning the Hacker on Bay is what made Sam feel alone and expendable. Frankly, Sam wasn’t wrong based on what we are seeing now.

Except she's said that she'd rather not know everything that's going on, and she just wants to know what to do. 

I just think she's the type of person who says she's fine hanging out alone, but then doesn't understand why nobody is hanging out with her. 

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Haleigh to Angela: "And Tyler is just an innocent little baby."

I. Don't. Get. It.

She really latched on to Baleigh's idea that, because of Tyler's personal life (I'm not exactly sure what it was she was referencing), he's just looking for some guidance and a female to lead him. And those females are Angela and Sam. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5

So I’m finally watching tonight’s show. I like Bayleigh more, in how she went out, and Tyler much less. Yeah, he didn’t yell, but I thought he was a total dick post veto, and kind of a dick post House meeting. 

I still want him to stay, though. Somehow, someway, I want Angela and her constant bitch face gone. 

And Brett can go next. Never liked him, and after his stupid good-bye message, feel rather validated. 

• Love 5

I’ve got my headphones on and Haleigh and Angela are iin my ear and I keep having to rip the earbuds out because every other word is “yeah” or”for sure”.  Ugh. And I thought Bayleigh could not be more annoying. This is going to be a long week. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I. Don't. Get. It.

She's talking to Angela-she's not going to say anything negative to her about Tyler. I don't think she actually believe that. 

Also- does Sam believe that once you leave the Big Brother house you are murdered? Like this is ridiculous drama. 

I hope Tyler can get out of this- but if he doesn't and ends up being evicted- it was still a lot of fun to watch him play! 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 8

I’ve got my headphones on and Haleigh and Angela are iin my ear and I keep having to rip the earbuds out because every other word is “yeah” or”for sure”.  Ugh. And I thought Bayleigh could not be more annoying. This is going to be a long week. 

Yeah, for sure.

Couldn't resist.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I. Don't. Get. It.

Haleigh is a good liar and knows how dangerous Tyler is. She's not gonna trash him to the girl he spent all day in HOH with. 

• Love 8
Just now, mooses said:

I hope Fessy starts worrying about the Girl Alliance again. "They've evicted 3 women in a row! NOW THEY'RE GONNA GO FOR A GUY!"

I hope Haleigh invites Scottie for an overnight and Brett for an overnight and not Faysal. Or, if she has to, he can go last. And she can decide to have a sleepover downstairs with Rockstar that night instead of staying in the HoH room. 

• Love 3

Ang and Hay have brought up Sam and how many times she has said she doesn't want to be there and gets mad at the people who do want to play. Hay says, yeah, like when she called that meeting to throw it to her.

• Love 1