Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Ceeg said:

I don’t think Tyler will approve of Brett and Angela’s plan. 

Brett told him last night and Tyler seemed excited.  But it was only a 2 minutes convo at 2am so I imagine once or twice tomorrow they will make a decision.

1 minute ago, RagePaige said:

Brett told him last night and Tyler seemed excited.  But it was only a 2 minutes convo at 2am so I imagine once or twice tomorrow they will make a decision.

Hmm. Tyler’s plans with JC seem to hinge on Bayleigh not knowing people know. 

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Tyler says to JC that he knows that lone vote was Scottie (ha!) but he's telling Bayleigh and company that he thinks it was Rachel.

I halfway wonder if Tyler really thinks that - or if he suspects JC but doesn’t want to let on, to JC or anybody else.

1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

Hmm. Tyler’s plans with JC seem to hinge on Bayleigh not knowing people know. 

I don't think Tyler is being completely honest with JC right now.  Its up in the air and if Brett does something crazy Tyler will just claim ignorance.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I’ve heard it pronounced “high-EE-nuss”, like it was the plural for “hyena”.  Don’t know if that’s a regional thing or not, but I was curious.

Huh, I had no idea. Insert "The More You Know" shooting star here.

1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

Maybe......JAY-nuss? ?

Well played, @Skycatcher. Well played.

• Love 1

Tyler and JC talked about targeting Bayleigh and how she’s on a power trip. 

It really blows my mind that she’s sunk her game so much this week simply by winning HOH when she didn’t need to. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

Tyler and JC talked about targeting Bayleigh and how she’s on a power trip. 

It really blows my mind that she’s sunk her game so much this week simply by winning HOH when she didn’t need to. 

It really was SUCH a bad idea. I remember saying it when Vegas sent in the update saying that she was in the lead, I thought, "Huh? WHY?" 

That said, them letting on that they know she has the power guarantees that she WILL use it and so if that side doesn't win POV, they're going to lose another number. And that doesn't even discount the fact that Fessy, Scottie, Rockstar (hey, it could happen!) or Haleigh (seriously, it could happen!) could win HoH and then Bayleigh would be able to hold on to her power for ANOTHER week. 

Them letting her know is an awful, awful game move.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Tyler is such a liar.  He just told Angela that if Rachel hadn't thrown all of them under the bus, he would have used the veto.

Odd, because, again, Angela would have gone up. Oh, wait, he's saying that he would have had Brett voted out. I can see that being believable to Angela.

Tyler is telling Rockstar he thinks the vote is going to be unanimous.  He also says that he thinks Rachel was the lone Kaitlyn vote.  Rockstar says they can just vote Rachel out next week.

18 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

What are they filming? Old feeds on.

Could be them showing them something for a Memory HOH- or letting them practice for a Crapshoot Competition (not another one). 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Could be them showing them something for a Memory HOH- or letting them practice for a Crapshoot Competition (not another one). 

A memory HOH worries me because Rockstar and Scottie did very well in the last one (Scottie won that one) and L6 kind of sucked. 

• Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

A memory HOH worries me because Rockstar and Scottie did very well in the last one (Scottie won that one) and L6 kind of sucked. 

YAY!

Yea, they got something to memorize.

Honestly, I assume most of L4 will throw HOH. Brett is probably the only one who will truly try and I doubt he'll be good at a memory comp. Rachel would try and likely do well, but they're dumping her. JC will also throw it. The odds are very much in the others' favor, especially since RS did fairly well in the last memory comp and Scottie won it. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

What the hell?????  CBS programming seems to be running an hour behind.  It's 8:00, time for Big Brother and they're showing Wheel of Fortune. BTW in case this a local thing, I'm in Florida.

It’s on here. You sure you’re not rewound back an hour on a live DVR or something?   I’ve done that before when watching live programming. Ended up being late for work once because of it.  

1 minute ago, Mystery said:

It's not always at 9 on Thursdays?

It’s on at 8 o’clock on Wednesdays, 9 o’clock on Thursdays.  It should have started already now on East and Central time zones. It’s on in Texas.

This fucking bitch. I cannot. believe. she woke him up from a dead sleep, so she could be an overbearing, HOHitis, lecturing jackhole. AGAIN.

Actually, no. Thank you, Bayleigh. My BEC spot needed to be filled. Chew those crackers, lady. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I pronounce it "Angela".

In all seriousness, I believe we pronounce it the same way. Is there a different one?

Don’t you people watch Law & Order: SVU? Heh heh. The voice-over always begins with “These crimes are considered especially HEINOUS.” HAY-niss. I admit that I titter as much at that these days than I did in my misspent youth.

3 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Don’t you people watch Law & Order: SVU? Heh heh. The voice-over always begins with “These crimes are considered especially HEINOUS.” HAY-niss. I admit that I titter as much at that these days than I did in my misspent youth.

Now I'm wondering if I say it more "nuss" or "niss."

You guys have me all turned around.

• Love 2

Watching Rachel and Bailey hug, Bailey has the deadest eyes I've ever seen. And no, I'm not going to correct the spelling ever again. That's how  my cell phone spells the name and I'm tired  of  constantly correcting these stupid spellings. Deal with it, or not.

• Love 6

I’ve been in Vegas the last 6 days and  haven’t been able to watch it he live feeds and I’m watching the show tonight and am realizing exactly how crazy Bailey is.

What an absolute bitch on wheels.

I can tell right now she was probably the most hated person on the pageant circuit 

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

I’ve been in Vegas the last 6 days and  haven’t been able to watch it he live feeds and I’m watching the show tonight and am realizing exactly how crazy Bailey is.

What an absolute bitch on wheels.

I can tell right now she was probably the most hated person on the pageant circuit 

But she won Miss Congeniality the year she was in the Miss USA Pageant...go figure!

• Love 1

Well Sam did scream at Tyler to jump so she could win so ... Don;t know why she's upset that others might have thrown. I think Sam really really does not know this game. Like she doesn't "get" that throwing HoH is a valid strategy.

• Love 14
Just now, urusai said:

Sam was just being proud and was upset if they threw the comp.  She didn't want to win that way.

So if she didn't want to win that way, why was she yelling at Tyler to drop?

• Love 1
Just now, urusai said:

Sam was just being proud and was upset if they threw the comp.  She didn't want to win that way.

Erm, but she did want to win by commanding/begging Tyler to drop? I'm confused.

Sounds like Sam was not so much being proud as much as a revisionist history hypocrite once again.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, zorak said:

So if she didn't want to win that way, why was she yelling at Tyler to drop?

That's what's confusing.  Don't know why Sam is thinking about this now.

• Love 1

This speech Brett wants to do is a bit risky- he shouldn't do it- especially if he is told to go first during the speeches. She can blow L6 up right then and there if she's really pissed at him. This is just a bad idea all around. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

This speech Brett wants to do is a bit risky- he shouldn't do it- especially if he is told to go first during the speeches. She can blow L6 up right then and there if she's really pissed at him. This is just a bad idea all around. 

I don't think she'll think quick enough for that, but man I would live if he does his stupid ass speech first and then she just exposes L6 and everything. Team Good Feeds/Show!

I think Rachel must know now that L5 is voting her out. They handled her walking in on them studying very badly.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't think she'll think quick enough for that, but man I would live if he does his stupid ass speech first and then she just exposes L6 and everything. Team Good Feeds/Show!

I think Rachel must know now that L5 is voting her out. They handled her walking in on them studying very badly.

I feel bad for Rachel. She wasn;t a good player but she did seem like a nice girl and she'll be very hurt and how much L6 shit-talked her from the very beginning.

• Love 8