Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Sam is definitely stirring shit but not intentionally.   It is collateral damage from her job as CEO.  HOHitis doesn’t begin to cover it.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 7

Sam thinks that the things she says will help others grow.

Sam is going on again about how it's important to her that the people who make it to the end do great things.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Why is JC saying that Brett should have went to the DR to report sexual harassment last night?

RS plopped on top of him during her pan banging tirade.  

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Why is JC saying that Brett should have went to the DR to report sexual harassment last night?

Oh, that's fucking rich. (Because Rockstar jumped on top of Brett in his bed during the pots and pans serenade last night and was, like, rolling around on his legs all weird like. Brett asked her calmly to get off of him and admitted later that he knew he couldn't push her off because that would be assault.)

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

Rachel keeps trying to convince her alliance that Brett lied re: the Rockstar thing and Kaycee and Angela have been misted by Brett. They believe him. I'm dying. Rachel just wants someone to believe her.

• Love 8
Just now, Callaphera said:

Rachel keeps trying to convince her alliance that Brett lied re: the Rockstar thing and Kaycee and Angela have been misted by Brett. They believe him. I'm dying. Rachel just wants someone to believe her.

I've decided that Rachel is the Keesha in the Brett/Memphis, Tyler/Dan scenario I'm forming in my head.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Anyone notice that Sam's accent changes around Tyler and JC?

She sounds like Sissy Spacek doing Loretta Lynn (see Coal Miner’s Daughter) when she isn’t channeling Bobby Hill. 

At first, I thought it was just the voices, but there’s a personality that goes with each voice. It’s weird and a bit creepy. 

• Love 3

Rachel still trying to convince them. Kaycee and Angela still pooh-poohing the idea. 

Rachel: "Guys. Come on! I mean, I don't care either way because it worked out well for us. But come. On. *eye-roll*"

Heh.

• Love 6
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sam is moved to tears that she could be an INSPIRATION to all the live feed watchers.

Only to that same section of the Big Brother audience that thinks if the world was more like A Handmaid's Tale, it would be a better place.

3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

JC says he wants to be an inspiration to LGBT feed watchers who might feel depressed.

An inspiration of how to sexually assault both men and women with one single ice cream scooper. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 9

Sam says she already has something in mind for everybody that she wants to do with them once BB is over.  Let me guess, she will take Haleigh and Kaitlyn clothes shopping so they can get some modest, non-slutty outfits.

• Love 10

JC says he will do good things with the money.  Is he being genuine or is he saying this because he's zeroed in on the fact that this is what Sam wants to hear?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, zorak said:

JC says he will do good things with the money.  Is he being genuine or is he saying this because he's zeroed in on the fact that this is what Sam wants to hear?

Well considering she's been conducting interviews and has seen Sam talk on and on about what she'll do with her money, I think JC has picked up that Sam is very judgmental on this particular matter.

• Love 3

“I have a feeling they’re gonna play one of Joe’s songs in the morning. You know, to pump me up for veto.”

It’s always about Chakra Con and everyone else is merely a prop on her stage. 

• Love 10

Bayleigh is annoyed because she says that Sam, Tyler, and JC are holed up in the HOH room and they won't open the door.

Rockstar says she won Baltimore's Best Local Celebrity.

• Love 1

So about Sam’s accent changing? For the record, my accent changes for the following reasons:

I’m at work and being careful

I’m ticked off

I’m tired

I’m upset

I’ve had a few drinks

I’m around people I’m more comfortable with

I’m around people I’m less comfortable with

Y’all do your Sam hate, I get it and it’s fine. But those of us with accents? It definitely can change constantly, depending on the mood and situation. 

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

For WHAT?

I don't even know, I switched cams before she said a whole lot.  She claims to have beat out John Waters.

• Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

That was my fave thing about Donny! He was such an undercover bitch in the best way. And like others said, he never called himself the nicest person ever.

This seems so early for noms. And long.

I hereby deem that The Pop Tart Defense.

I can’t go to sleep without hearing more of Sam’s Grammy Ruthless stories! Like, that time she wrestled a bear in Alaska!

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

She seems nice, but Kaycee is my "God Bless Kurt" of this season. She's the one I always forget.

Sound of Music references are also almost as good as Meet Me in St. Louis references!

46 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam thinks that the things she says will help others grow.

Sam is going on again about how it's important to her that the people who make it to the end do great things.

She seriously seems to believe her own bullshit. It's kind of insane. I can still sort of find a way to like her even despite this bullshit, but oh man, it is seriously SO much bullshit. 

40 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The amazing thing is that, as noted, she isn't even MAD or anything like that. She's like, "It was a good move, but it DID happen, right?" And they're not giving her ANYthing. 

• Love 8

Is Rachel being for real with Kaycee, asking her if she thinks that Angela and Brett are a thing?  Rachel wants to know if Kaycee thinks that Angela likes Brett in a romantic way.

Rachel says that earlier, Bayleigh commented to her that Angela and Brett are being perceived as a pair because they've been spending time together.

Rachel says she's reluctant to say something because she doesn't want it to come across as her being jealous.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Is Rachel being for real with Kaycee, asking her if she thinks that Angela and Brett are a thing?  Rachel wants to know if Kaycee thinks that Angela likes Brett in a romantic way.

Rachel says that earlier, Bayleigh commented to her that Angela and Brett are being perceived as a pair because they've been spending time together.

Rachel says she's reluctant to say something because she doesn't want it to come across as her being jealous.

A few days ago, Angela and Rachel had talked about faking a love triangle over Brett in order to make the other side of the house think that they weren't as close as they really are. I guess they've extended that to their alliance now, too? But yeah, fairly certain this is more of their plan to remain looking like single players rather than being a duo and having a F2 together.

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure all of this was suggested by Angela.  Seems to be that Rachel actually has legitimate feelings for Brett (JC convo in HOH room) but is still using them to further the plan.

Basically its half real half fake

• Love 2
5 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I will have to flashback to this...but what? What is she even talking about? Is she saying that they look "slutty" or "unkempt"? So weird. I mean, I have no issue with what Sam wears, but it's hardly like she's walking around in business casual or something all day. 

Okay yall - I need for you to sit down and get a good grip on your seat, because I’m going to lay a truth on you which may shake your foundation to it’s core:

City folk and country folk sometimes see things differently.

Is everybody ok? Nobody seriously hurt? Good.

5 hours ago, zorak said:

Rockstar just told Haleigh that Sam views men as the weaker species and thinks of them as pliable.  

Hard to argue with that.  :>

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok here's the thing about Sam. She's admitted to having some addiction issues, and also has "dabbled" with a lesbian relationship while she had a bf. You would think that she wouldn't be so quick to judge others but apparently not.

I wonder if she is like all of those Senators who condemn people for their lack of morals, only for it to come out that they were doing the same thing the condemned other for doing.

5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It's weird because I don't get this whole "birthdays are special and untouchable and must last forever" way of thought lately. I have a friend who insists on a whole week of celebration for her birthday. Me? I'm happy when everyone leaves me the fuck alone for the day and the husband cooks me perogies and bacon for dinner. It's a day, and not even a very big one at that unless it's a special number (which okay, Rockstar's daughter is turning 10, which yay double digits but I remember when 13 was the big birthday, not 10). It's not a national holiday. Get the fuck over it. 

What made Rockstar's meltdown so personally funny to me, besides Brett being great a trolling her, was something like that happened in real life to me.  My two friends, let's call them Larry and Daryl,  got into an argument and it was on Daryl's birthday.  For the whole rest of the day Daryl would go on and on about how Larry disrespected him, ON HIS BIRTHDAY!  Finally, I had, had enough and told Daryl that there was nothing special about his birthday and it only meant something to him.  Which got him even more pissed off because he took it as me saying he as a person did not matter, ON HIS BIRTHDAY! (That was meant to be bolded but the site will not let me bold it.)

3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sam is moved to tears that she could be an INSPIRATION to all the live feed watchers.

JC says he wants to be an inspiration to LGBT feed watchers who might feel depressed.

If I was a member of the LGBT community I highly doubt I would view JC as being an inspiration.  I think Kaycee is much more of an inspiration because she is a normal, chill person who does not have to be told not to molest others.

I have noticed that Rockstar's accent seems to change as well. Sometimes it is that weird New York accent mixed with a little southern twang.  Then at other times that accent is completely gone.  Strange...

• Love 3
7 hours ago, cork dork said:

When did Sam realize her role is Sage, dispenser of wisdom and sole arbiter of what’s right and how things should be? 

Perhaps she’d be more comfy participating on a Quaker version of BB?

Nah, some Quakers are very progressive. Sam...isn’t.

• Love 2

I still can't tell Haleigh and Angela apart, and if Rachel did not have dark hair I would get all three of them mixed up. I am just not on the love train for Sam. I think this is Kaycee's game to win. 

Kaycee is keeping  a nice low profile and they will pick each other off before they even get to consider her. She could make it to the very end. She should throw comps so as not to have to nominate anybody and as a result be in the spotlight for a revenge nomination. 

Kaycee is likable and plays a good social game and if she manages to fly under the radar, she could take it all. 

• Love 3

I do not see Kaycee winning over Tyler; I think she is his Victoria. He may have considered Sam at first but she’s proven to be a bit too much of a maverick. I noticed that Sam has moved down to third place on Jokers poll.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

I do not see Kaycee winning over Tyler; I think she is his Victoria. He may have considered Sam at first but she’s proven to be a bit too much of a maverick. I noticed that Sam has moved down to third place on Jokers poll.

Sam is probably gonna continue moving down in the polls all weekend. I don't see her staying in the top 5. 

About Kaycee, I don't think she'll win, but she's also the only name I haven't heard pop up in conversation when it comes to targets. I've heard everyone else in L6, I've heard people getting annoyed at JC, Sam's name is now going to start coming up more often, and S6 all have varying targets on their backs. The most I've heard is Kaycee being used as a possible pawn back in week 2. So she's obviously doing something right. 

• Love 2

[Sam] sounds like Sissy Spacek doing Loretta Lynn (see Coal Miner’s Daughter) when she isn’t channeling Bobby Hill. 

Bobby Hill! OMG you nailed it, that's exactly who Sam sounds like. Thank you.

• Love 6

House guests ranked by craziness level

1.  Krazy Kait

2.  Sam

3.  Rockstar

4.  Winston

5. Fesii

6.  Swaggy C

7.  JC

8.  Brett

9.  Scottie

10.  Angela

11.  Steve

12.  Rachel

13.  Bayliegh

14.  Kaycee

15.  Tyler

16.  Haliegh

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

House guests ranked by craziness level

1.  Krazy Kait

2.  Sam

3.  Rockstar

4.  Winston

5. Fesii

6.  Swaggy C

7.  JC

8.  Brett

9.  Scottie

10.  Angela

11.  Steve

12.  Rachel

13.  Bayliegh

14.  Kaycee

15.  Tyler

16.  Haliegh

I would switch Rockstar and Sam simply because the pot banging incident.  That's crazy.  It doesn't just annoy the person you are trying to annoy, it eventually pisses everyone off.

• Love 1

Apparently Faysal said that even if Kaitlyn picks him to play in veto he will still take Haleigh off. So maybe instead of Tyler winning I need Faysal to win. Either way will be fun basically.

OK I might actually have someone to root for now. Rachel is slowly creeping up.

• Love 11
(edited)

Maybe it shouldn't be all that surprising, but Kaycee seems to really like and even thrive on being a part of a team. Even one on one, she's very much Tyler's teammate.  You can certainly argue she's not concerned enough about her own individual game to have a resume when she will need one down the road.  It's still early, and anything can happen. But I don't know if she will ever stand out enough. I'm not even sure she'll ever seriously try for HOH. I would love to be wrong.  But again, thinking about it, the football player likes the team aspect. Go figure. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 12