Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Huh. So things took a turn. Not that this decision is going to stick, but there's a reason why Sam's not a good gameplayer. I guess Swaggy turned on the emotional manipulation trick with his dead dad stuff on Sam and now she wants to get rid of Winston. She talked with Kaitlyn, or is currently talking with Kaitlyn, about Tyler being the mastermind and not wanting Winston around.

At least Swaggy's going down, swinging, and I'd laugh if Winston actually got evicted on Thursday. I doubt it'll work since there's too much time for Tyler to work his magic, but this is why he needed to spend less time with Kaitlyn. He needed to keep an eye on Sam! 

But Tyler's unraveling, for sure. He's been trying to do so much and control so much that he might just lose it after this week. Boy, this is why you take Winston down and not Scottie! Scottie ain't working for you, fool! 

Tyler is definitely slipping up here. He may be able to reel Sam back in, but now he needs to actually put in the work with her. He's barely talked to her this week as it is. 

If Swaggy stays this week, this is on Tyler. 

• Love 5

I think this HOH has been an example of how to change your persona from a relatively benign player, to a full on hated one. I had little opinion of Kaitlin, except that she was a life coach, which I thought at 24 was a little presumptuous. (Little girl, you can’t tell me ANYTHING about life til you lived it). But now that fast talking up speak; that flirtatious while being in a relationship; the arrogance that she’s the worlds best HOH, when we all know she was completely directed by Tyler, has made me hate her guts and pray for a speedy eviction, end of her relationship and demise of her stupid career. 

• Love 5

From Joker’s:

Tue 12:29 AM PT Faysal gives Haleigh a huge hug as she exits the HT. She playfully says his jugs are inappropriate. Faysal says day 20 and absolutely nothing yet.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say I hope to GOD the poster meant ‘hugs’.  ;>

• Love 2

I watched the feeds for hours yesterday and come away with not being able to take Kaitlyn anymore. She is such a child. She turns on this baby-like voice around Tyler and Fessy and wants them to coddle her all the time. I couldn’t take her baby voice anymore!

As for Swaggy, I was yelling at the TV to shut up about his dead father’s grave. He just kept going on and on and on and on. It was so tiring. I know he’s scrambling, but calm down.

Bayleigh at one point was in bed with Swaggy and looked to the camera, I think seriously, saying we need a moment and to turn the camera away from them. The camera just zoomed in. 

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

At least Swaggy's going down, swinging, and I'd laugh if Winston actually got evicted on Thursday. I doubt it'll work since there's too much time for Tyler to work his magic, but this is why he needed to spend less time with Kaitlyn. He needed to keep an eye on Sam! 

Ugh! It kills me that Winston was basically right about Sam all along. He was freaking out that she's susceptible to that very thing.  I actually thought Kaycee was assigned or volunteered to be Sam's person and keep her on track. Though it's going to be fun when this gets back to Tyler and especially Winston. Maybe Winston should start crying  about how much he misses his dog or something.  

Edited by vb68
  • Love 8
(edited)

Kaitlyn getting so excited for Fay's app was RIDICULOUS. 

So here's the app.  You sign up - log in, choose the gym that you belong too. That then becomes your 'home gym'.  You can post about your workouts.  And somehow you can see who else is at the gym or you can see how busy the gym is (I don't quite understand how that works unless everyone is logging into this app every time they're at the gym).  IT HAS NO OTHER FUNCTION. No workouts... nothing health related that i can tell... if someone is logged in at the gym you can see that they are there.  THATS IT.

Kaitlyn was acting like it was the most amazing thing ever.  It took 2 years for Fay to get it up and working. 

And she was yelling "YOU'RE SMART YOU'RE SMART, WE'RE BOTH SMART!" over and over and over. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Ugh! It kills me that Winston was basically right about Sam all along. He was freaking out that she's susceptible to that very thing.  I actually thought Kaycee was assigned or volunteered to be Sam's person and keep her on track. Though it's going to be fun when this gets back to Tyler and especially Winston. Maybe Winston should start crying  about how much he misses his dog or something.  

Sam has said to Tyler a number of times, do not mistake my kindness for weakness. I don't think she will be swayed for Swaggy to stay.

eta; ooops, I may have to take that back. I just read this:

Sam is in the backyard with Kaitlyn telling her Winston should go on Thursday instead of Swaggy.  Around 3:00am

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I don't think Sam will actually vote for Swaggy to stay. There's a lot of time between now and the vote, and usually there's back and forth banter numerous times. Doesn't mean anything will come of it. Especially since Tyler seems hellbent on getting Swaggy out. Unless he completely implodes, I think those aligned with Tyler will stick with the plan to vote out Swaggy. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Beauty.  Don’t know who this camera operator is, but I want to send them a Whitman’s sampler box and a bottle of Jack.

Is there any way someone could cut & paste the camera shot w/o the link? I can't open links on this computer. Thanks in advance if possible. 

7 minutes ago, missyb said:

Sam has said to Tyler a number of times, do not mistake my kindness for weakness. I don't think she will be swayed for Swaggy to stay.

eta; ooops, I may have to take that back. I just read this:

Sam is in the backyard with Kaitlyn telling her Winston should go on Thursday instead of Swaggy.  Around 3:00am

Sam did tell Kaitlyn that she'd do whatever Kaitlyn wanted by the end of that conversation, so Swaggy's probably still leaving.

But it does provide the editors with footage for Thursday. 

• Love 3

These are some of the wisest words I have ever heard from an house guest. Sam while talking to Swaggy:

( from jokers updates):

1:20 AM Tue Jul 10 PT by silverspoons

Sam says if you love BB, come back to the show. He says you can only come back if you win the show, not if you go out this early. Sam says well then work for the show. Find a way to make you goal.

A novel idea, get a job !!!  I love that.

And by the way, Saggy's entire campaign was designed by Bayleigh. She told him exactly how to approach everyone. Good for her. Smart cookie.

• Love 14

I watched the feeds off and on yesterday.  Jesus.  Thank all of you for sitting through and reporting Kaitlin's endless talking talking talking repeating repeating repeating.  Job well done.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Christi said:

Sam's shoutout to ED was so cute!

Don't know if I would call her saying her and a man who threatened to rape Jen's dead body would be good friends 'cute.' But I have to remember Sam only watched clips from the show and they didn't show Dick in all his disgusting glory.

36 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

Is there any way someone could cut & paste the camera shot w/o the link? I can't open links on this computer. Thanks in advance if possible. 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Don't know if I would call her saying her and a man who threatened to rape Jen's dead body would be good friends 'cute.' But I have to remember Sam only watched clips from the show and they didn't show Dick in all his disgusting glory.

Yeah, the context of the moment seemed to suggest that she really didn't know much about him outside of him being BB famous. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

So here's the app.  You sign up - log in, choose the gym that you belong too. That then becomes your 'home gym'.  You can post about your workouts.  And somehow you can see who else is at the gym or you can see how busy the gym is (I don't quite understand how that works unless everyone is logging into this app every time they're at the gym).  IT HAS NO OTHER FUNCTION. No workouts... nothing health related that i can tell... if someone is logged in at the gym you can see that they are there.  THATS IT.

Kaitlyn was acting like it was the most amazing thing ever.  It took 2 years for Fay to get it up and working. 

And she was yelling "YOU'RE SMART YOU'RE SMART, WE'RE BOTH SMART!" over and over and over. 

It's also worth noting that it's not like Faysal coded the app himself either.  He said as much.  He just came up with the idea and someone created it for him.  But yes, you would have thought that he had been the inventor of electricity the way Kaitlyn was gushing about it.

2 hours ago, Sandycat said:

I watched the feeds for hours yesterday and come away with not being able to take Kaitlyn anymore. She is such a child. She turns on this baby-like voice around Tyler and Fessy and wants them to coddle her all the time. I couldn’t take her baby voice anymore!

As for Swaggy, I was yelling at the TV to shut up about his dead father’s grave. He just kept going on and on and on and on. It was so tiring. I know he’s scrambling, but calm down.

The baby voice was definitely in full swing yesterday and the thought occurred to me that it's like listening to someone with multiple personalities, where each personality has a different voice.  As for Swaggy and his dad, he needs to give it a rest.  I'm not sure what's worse:  the gazillion references to his dad being dead or the fact that without fail he phrased it as "my dad's dead grave" every single time.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Didn't they do something similar in BB16 when a married Christine was constantly cuddling with Cody?

Yeah, you're right. That was one of their other pieces of trolling that I was thinking about. I believe in that instance, though, they zoomed in on her wedding ring. Very similar approach, of course, but I think the photo zoom-in worked even better.

• Love 2

One way to tell when Kaitlyn is lying: she all of a sudden ups her use of profanity. It's all of a sudden "fuck this, fuck that, I'm doing this for my fucking self," etc. She did that a bunch while talking to her former alliance yesterday.

• Love 1

I think Rachel and Angela were talking about it being obvious that Tyler has fallen for Kait.

Is that true? I guess it could be, but I can't tell. I don't think he wants a showmance at all, but Tyler could be fighting against it.

On another matter, I didn't watch him much yesterday other than him lingering too long while Brett was giving massages, but Winston held it together much more than I expected. I at least thought he would obsess over Tyler taking Scottie off the block instead of him. Truthfully, all of Level 6 should maybe questioned that some, I guess it shows how little the majority of them care about Winston. BTW I'm absolutely dying for someone to call him Winnie to his face. I wanna see his reaction! I'm mean like that. ;)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, llewis823 said:

Holy macanoli I had no idea the link would embed automatically. It was late and my brain just did NOT understand what the embed instructions were saying. Thankfully me and my rested brain have it now. Sorry for any inconvenience!

2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I think Rachel and Angela were talking about it being obvious that Tyler has fallen for Kait.

Is that true? I guess it could be, but I can't tell. I don't think he wants a showmance at all, but Tyler could be fighting against it.

I'm not in Tyler's head but I somehow doubt it.

• Love 2

Sam is telling Winston and Angela (and now Kaycee has joined them) about her hour long talk with Swaggy last night.  So far she has left out how he managed to tug her heart strings.  But she has said that Swaggy C is a persona he created from hardship and that's not the real him.  Her advice was to be himself.  Angela is pointing out that his back is against the wall so of course he is saying he is a real person with real feelings but how do they know he won't go back to the Swaggy C ways if he stays in.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, vb68 said:

First of all, I would like to give him credit for having better taste. Plus, she's clearly bananapants and there's a fine line between "flirting as strategy" and "stringing along the hopeless." I'm hoping he can distance himself after this week's eviction, before the "let me spell stuff on your arm, because I have the emotional maturity of a blueberry scone" stuff escalates any further!

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Angela thinks once they're all out of the house that she and Swaggy will hit it off.

I could totally see it. Crazy intense people tend to get along when they're not actually competing anymore.

Winston told Angela that when he and Brett were talking to Scottie last night, they swore that they voted to keep Steve.  Angela thinks it's good that they told him that because it shows that their supposed side isn't voting as a group, which makes it look less like they are an alliance.  Who knows if Scottie was buying what Winston and Brett were selling though.

4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I could totally see it. Crazy intense people tend to get along when they're not actually competing anymore.

Is Angela really crazy intense?  She seems about as crazy intense as a bowl of oatmeal.  Winston is crazy intense.  Angela not so much (unless I've missed it).

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, lilabennet said:

Gee, Sam.  Should you vote out the person who voted for you to stay last week or the person that campaigned for you to leave and almost succeeded?  Decisions, decisions.  What a twit.

To be fair, Winston was 100% voting Sam out until Tyler convinced him not to and told him about her power. The only reason Sam is here is because of Tyler. 

• Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Is Angela really crazy intense?  She seems about as crazy intense as a bowl of oatmeal.  Winston is crazy intense.  Angela not so much (unless I've missed it).

About competing she is. That's her only personality trait, that she is intense during competitions. She is bland as fuck beyond that. She's a lot like Christmas, except Christmas had extra crazy traits, as well. 

So I could see how she would respect Swaggy's similar competitive streak during competitions. 

Edited by Brian Cronin

Sam is talking about how she wishes she could be in the house as a non-player who would be like a therapist/housekeeper to everyone playing the game.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam is talking about how she wishes she could be in the house as a non-player who would be like a therapist/housekeeper to everyone playing the game.

Yeah....homespun bama wisdom (RME).

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Imhere said:

She is the poster child for slop.

Last week there was the issue that Angela's slopcakes were so yummy that the rest of the people on slop waited around for her to make their slop.

• Love 5
(edited)

I gather that around 1:30 am BBT JC schooled Rockstar on political/social issues? Was hoping someone here could please elaborate. I don’t have time stamps in the way I watch the feeds! TIA.

Edited by TimWil
3 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I gather that around 1:30 am BBT JC schooled Rockstar on political/social issues? Was hoping someone here could please elaborate. I don’t have time stamps in the way I watch the feeds! TIA.

the other message board i check doesn't have anything around that time frame either. 

7 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Just now Winston said something about he can’t believe JC got away with not sleeping in the have not room and then cut to fish. 

BB must really want us to not know this because Winston started talking about it again just now and it cut to fish.

1 minute ago, Sandycat said:

Isn’t there some sort of penalty?

I think there is supposed to be something if they eat something other than the slop or condiments but I would imagine that probably goes for the other HN conditions, too.  However, we all saw Matt last year blatantly eating cereal last year when he was a Have Not, and nothing seemed to happen.  I doubt BB is going to punish JC and that's probably why Winston is going on about how JC is getting away with it.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Just now Winston said something about he can’t believe JC got away with not sleeping in the have not room and then cut to fish. 

Winston is SO obsessed with other people sleeping or napping lol 

I heard someone talking yesterday about someone not following the rules and hopefully they would get a punishment.  I think it was Kaycee and she was talking about a guy.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, gunderda said:

Um, isn't that basically Facebook "check in"?

• Love 14

Kaycee just asked Angela who needs to go next in terms of threats.  Angela said probably Faysal and then Kayce said probably Scottie, too because he is so hard to read.  Then Angela said from a personal standpoint, probably also Rockstar because she says that Angela's name is the only thing that seems to come out of Rockstar's mouth (I guess she's unaware that Tyler is like number one on Rockstar's list these days).  One thing I've noticed the last 2 days is that Angela has been referring to people by initials lately, as if it's some sneaky way to talk about someone without people knowing who they're talking about.  Angela referred to Rockstar as RS and last night referred to Tyler and Kaitlyn as T and K.  Kaycee just now referred to Scottie as SC.  So dumb.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

But the Have Not room was apparently shut down, due to a burning smell in there (according to Reddit). 

You know, we always joke about the house needing to be burnt to the ground. I guess Big Brother decided to finally do it. 

• Love 9
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yikes. So...Kaitlyn's boyfriend's sister just tweeted:

<snip>

And yes, I checked, and it does seem to be the sister. 

I had seen someone the other night (on Reddit, I think?) claiming that Kaitlyn's sister was sleeping with her boyfriend while Kaitlyn was gone and a few people asking for a source but I didn't follow up to see if an actual source had been posted. And now this. Yikes.

It's always uncomfortable but hilarious when the families start jumping in to the drama.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5