Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17 Kirsten, Michael & Roni LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, shnoopydoo said:

I hate his greased back hair. Yes I know it's gel, but it looks greasy. Sorry, not sorry.

He just looks dirty to me. I cannot fathom what she sees in him. It ain’t his sparkling personality that’s for sure.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, LookABird said:

Roni was so unpleasant in the original show; it's nice to see this side of her.

I don't remember her or Michael.....she's "pleasant" now?

• Love 1
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I'm glad Roni's daughter is there to support her, because Michael is an ass

I'll tell you what he is. A pussy. Can't do therapy cuz he's afraid of what he'll discover. Man up!

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, zoemom said:

Got any extra????? Crunch Berries, yummy!

Ha!  Yes, enough for everyone.  I rationalize my childhood-loving eating habit by eating from an incredibly small bowl!

• Love 3
Just now, shnoopydoo said:

I'll tell you what he is. A pussy. Can't do therapy cuz he's afraid of what he'll discover. Man up!

Says a lot that he wasn't comforting his daughter while they waited. Ear buds in and head down. Smh

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

She "needs" her family but they probably don't want her back.....

Id move while she was away. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

He just looks dirty to me. I cannot fathom what she sees in him. It ain’t his sparkling personality that’s for sure.

Male. Looked her way...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zoemom said:

I don't remember her or Michael.....she's "pleasant" now?

She was very negative in the original show about Michael, and she seemed to be unsupportive.  The editing this time really focuses on what it has been like for her to deal with him.

• Love 4

Looks like she's at a Staybridge Suites.  Nice place.....when my company transferred me, I lived there (on their dime) for a couple months until my house was ready.  I think TLC must pitch some $$ in or her parents are doing better than they say they are.......

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Friend, I’m in Arkansas and I can tell ya it’s been bad enough here, I’m sure Houston is brutal. Be careful and keep a water bottle with you when you’re outside. 

I have visited Little Rock in July.  It was 105 and nearly 100% humidity.  I thought I would melt, and the locals were wearing JEANS.  Crazy. I have experienced -50 (that's fifty below zero degrees on the thermometer, not windchill) and I would rather take that than 105 and humid.

6 minutes ago, zoemom said:

I'd worry more about the gators!  In my mind, (used to live in NOLA.) Houston mid-July has got to be the closest thing on earth to Hell.  Although NOLA is just as bad.  Just remember hydration, hydration, hydration!!!!!

But gators are cute!  If I am to die an unnatural death, I would choose a gator over a heat stroke!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

If Crunch Berries are wrong I don't want to be right. The only bad thing is sometimes they can tear the roof of your mouth up. 

Ikr!  I try to eat more refined to combat it. :)

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Ha!  Yes, enough for everyone.  I rationalize my childhood-loving eating habit by eating from an incredibly small bowl!

I have a few childhood favorites and I will pick up a box from time to time. Lucky Charms, Crunch Berries, Cap'n Crunch, Honey Smacks (oddly enough, the only one of those we got on any regular basis when I was a kid was Lucky Charms).

1 minute ago, DEG9 said:

Male. Looked her way...

And now they've been together for however long and have a kid...(not sure how old the daughter is).

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LookABird said:

She was very negative in the original show about Michael, and she seemed to be unsupportive.  The editing this time really focuses on what it has been like for her to deal with him.

Thanks @LookABird, I don't recall them and came in here halfway through.....I'll watch the whole thing after this and might remember.

Oh Lord 90 Day Fiance is back????

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

But gators are cute!  If I am to die an unnatural death, I would choose a gator over a heat stroke!

Hey, a gator eating you is just doing what comes naturally.

Why is Johnny Weir hosting a show about cake?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

No sympathy for Kirsten. She isn't raising her own kids, doesn't have to work, and thinks she is dying because she actually has to take care of herself for once.

Unfortunately, I know some people who would rather be physically disabled than have to take care of themselves, even in basic things.   That wakes a social Darwinist in me.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

What exactly is Kirsten doing that she can't do it on her own?

whine until someone else's ears bleed. Get into a fight so she can feel victimized... the list is long, i'm sure

• Love 5
1 hour ago, hoosiermom said:

Recovering from my hip surgery today. Doing fine. Eating grilled sheesh, tomato soup, buttered potatoes and carrot cake! Yah carbs and sugar again! Hope everyone is doing good.

Hope your recovery goes well. I've been through it, so I know what it's like.

I'm late to the party. I was having a girls' night out earlier. I now have a glass of Sauvignon Blanc at my side and am catching up.  These are not the most exciting group of poundticipants.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I have a few childhood favorites and I will pick up a box from time to time. Lucky Charms, Crunch Berries, Cap'n Crunch, Honey Smacks (oddly enough, the only one of those we got on any regular basis when I was a kid was Lucky Charms).

And now they've been together for however long and have a kid...(not sure how old the daughter is).

When I say child, I really mean 17yo at college.  We didn't have/eat sugar cereal growing up (Cheerios, Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies and Raisin Bran...I now know that is was abuse ;)).  So, when I got to UM and found CB, Apple Jacks and Corn Pops, I was in heaven.  I ate cereal three times a day...everyday!!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Why is Johnny Weir hosting a show about cake?

He had to do something between his Olympic gigs......cakes with "icing" he'd be a natural!

• Love 2
(edited)
7 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I might be wrong but I thought, from the original episode, that those are her kids not his which really pissed me off since he would take out his angry bullshit on them which would definitely have me out the door if it was me.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Typo.
  • Love 4
(edited)

I don’t think Kirsten ever intends to grow up.  Her parents will probably have to go to court for an eviction to ever see her move out.

Edited to add:  GO Dr. Now!!!  That’s telling her.

Edited by ThereButFor
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

While it wouldn't be unfair - after all, I have eaten gator before - it is not a step in the natural course of my life. :)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

I don’t think Kirsten ever intends to grow up.  Her parents will probably have to go to court for an eviction to ever see her move out.

Edited to add:  GO Dr. Now!!!  That’s telling her.

She has all the signs of former drug abuser,it causes arrested development ...

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I have visited Little Rock in July.  It was 105 and nearly 100% humidity.  I thought I would melt, and the locals were wearing JEANS.  Crazy. I have experienced -50 (that's fifty below zero degrees on the thermometer, not windchill) and I would rather take that than 105 and humid.

Gators are cute... And monitor lizards are squeezably adorable.

• Love 4

Check out her wide gait.  She's still walking like she weighs 600 lbs.  Bitch, bitch, bitch.......you've come this far, just stay the heck in Houston.  Who knows you might grow up finally (nah, who am I kidding?)

• Love 5