Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17 Kirsten, Michael & Roni LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Kirsten if I remember correctly was involved in drugs ,when she was younger, she is very emotionally immature. Its left her needy and whinny .. I feel for her children ...

• Love 2

God, she is annoying.  So many others are happy when they become more independent, but this one definitely does not.  Almost makes me wonder if she will stop losing weight when she realizes that at normal weight she will be expected to take full care of themselves - cook, clean, find a job...

• Love 9

I like 'fanger' over "hangry'. Hangry, to me means you're angry because you are hungry. Fanger, on the other hand, implies anger, because of food, or lack thereof. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

I can't believe a hotel is cheaper than an apartment???

2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Are long-stay hotels really cheaper than month-by-month rent on a furnished studio apartments?   I have a hard time believing that.  Houston is big enough where they should have those furnished rentals for all the corporate temp stays...  

I think it's because apartments usually require a lot more money up front. In the long term, no, they're probably not cheaper, but pulling together the deposit and rent up front to get an apartment is harder in the short term than paying for a cheap hotel room.

My ex has done this when he was evicted from his place (more than once). One of several reasons he is my ex.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

They’re showing this so that we’re slightly prepared for James next week, aren’t they?

I think you are kidding but I am up for a James episode, remember how he was going to show Dr. Now? heeheeeee

• Love 6
1 minute ago, AVM said:

Kirsten if I remember correctly was involved in drugs ,when she was younger, she is very emotionally immature. Its left her needy and whinny .. I feel for her children ...

unfortunately, I see them moving along a similar path. <sigh>

• Love 2

I "found" my eating habit....I was getting the low blood sugar shakes, so tonight my eating habit is an Apricot Peach Fig Bar and some salted caramel Noosah yogurt.  Dr. Now wouldn't like the carbs.

Jeez another one with an awful attitude.   

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

think it's because apartments usually require a lot more money up front. In the long term, no, they're probably not cheaper, but pulling together the deposit and rent up front to get an apartment is harder in the short term than paying for a cheap hotel room.

Good point... if it is first month's rent + deposit equal to at least that + possibly broker's fee equal to that - that can easily be more than a month's stay at a cheap hotel. 

• Love 4

I really didn’t remember much about Kirstin until I saw the son and then the drama of  the shower scene with her mother’s face in her butt.  

James is next week? Yasss!  Juggalo Nicole and my life is complete!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

How old is this woman?

40 something? I can't remember right off hand. 

My MIL is just sitting here shaking her head. 

Roni... The gym was empty!! Nobody judging you!! 

Kristen.. What were the doggy training pads for? 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Yep. Dontcha want to just to hug him and kiss him and smack the shit outta him!?

One of those...

2 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

I like 'fanger' over "hangry'. Hangry, to me means you're angry because you are hungry. Fanger, on the other hand, implies anger, because of food, or lack thereof. 

True, but I just wanted an excuse to post the otter video. I giggle like a little kid every time I watch it. (And I've watched it several times.)

• Love 2
Just now, ThereButFor said:

These two have an empty gym and she’s worried that someone is looking at her?!

of course they're looking at her. EVERYONE is looking at her. She's THAT important, don'tcha know!!!?

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think you are kidding but I am up for a James episode, remember how he was going to show Dr. Now? heeheeeee

We need a drinking game for that one. I know I want a shot every time they show a close up of his (ow mah) legs.

• Love 7

She needs to see Dr. Paradise.  He'd reduce MY anxiety if I had to see him.  I think she needs some DBT to help her cope with her anxiety.  I'm surprised she's OK going outside to walk around.

• Love 2
Just now, Tarar said:

There is literally no one in there. Walking so damn slow too...just walk outside. Geez

I think it was Michael looking at her with that scorn on his face that stressed her out. I can understand that. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Oh, it says "Beaumont, TX" - I have a business trip to Houston coming up at the end of July.  I am seriously considering taking Friday off and instead of flying home Friday morning, staying through Saturday night to go visit the gator park and some wild gators on a swamp tour.  I just hope heat and humidity don't kill this northerner. 

I can understand people not moving much when they are out there.  When it is hot and humid, I don't want to be outside and when I am, I don't exactly feel like moving fast or for long.

Edited by Hellga
added thought
  • Love 2
Just now, 3girlsforus said:

I think it was Michael looking at her with that scorn on his face that stressed her out. I can understand that. 

He was so quick to leave too. Its sad but i almost see him sabotaging her soon. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

He's afraid. That's what it boils down to - probably think she's going to leave him when she's a a suitable weight to start attracting other guys, like flies to poop. (heh, I wrote poop!)

1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Late to the party...but here I am! 

Eating habit, not so good.  A bowl of Crunch Berries (hanging my head in shame).

Smacking your hand with a virtual paddle. 

• Love 9
(edited)
5 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

of course they're looking at her. EVERYONE is looking at her. She's THAT important, don'tcha know!!!?

Or they're looking at the cameras that are looking at her...nah, that couldn't be it.

5 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

We need a drinking game for that one. I know I want a shot every time they show a close up of his (ow mah) legs.

*checks vodka bottle* 

*adds vodka to shopping list*

3 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Eating habit, not so good.  A bowl of Crunch Berries (hanging my head in shame).

I love Crunch Berries. 

*adds Crunch Berries to shopping list*

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Oh, it says "Beaumont, TX" - I have a business trip to Houston coming up at the end of July.  I am seriously considering taking Friday off and instead of flying home Friday morning, staying through Saturday night to go visit the gator park and some wild gators on a swamp tour.  I just hope heat and humidity don't kill this northerner. 

Friend, I’m in Arkansas and I can tell ya it’s been bad enough here, I’m sure Houston is brutal. Be careful and keep a water bottle with you when you’re outside. 

2 minutes ago, Tarar said:

He was so quick to leave too. Its sad but i almost see him sabotaging her soon. 

ALMOST? he's in semi-subtle at the moment, but I'm sure the minute the cameras are off them the verbal/mental abuse is flying in that household

• Love 8

Good gosh y'all! I had to re-register I hadn't been here in so long! I was shnoopy.  You see my name now. That Michael was a jackass before. See nothing has changed. And Roni? There was no one in that gym! Bullshit excuses.  

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I hope he orders more friiiiiiiiied rice and 2 little eggrolls. ;) I hope it's a new episode and not a rerun.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

I can't believe a hotel is cheaper than an apartment???

Is she on assistance? A lot of municipalities have contracts with motels/hotels to house those on assistance or homeless women with children.

• Love 1
Just now, Hellga said:

I'd worry more about the gators!  In my mind, (used to live in NOLA.) Houston mid-July has got to be the closest thing on earth to Hell.  Although NOLA is just as bad.  Just remember hydration, hydration, hydration!!!!!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

He's afraid. That's what it boils down to - probably think she's going to leave him when she's a a suitable weight to start attracting other guys, like flies to poop. (heh, I wrote poop!)

Smacking your hand with a virtual paddle. 

Poop!

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Got any extra????? Crunch Berries, yummy!

• Love 1
Just now, DEG9 said:

ALMOST? he's in semi-subtle at the moment, but I'm sure the minute the cameras are off them the verbal/mental abuse is flying in that household

Agreed. I thoughy for 2 seconds maybe he became a better person. Nope...nope nope nope. He was a huge bed bound mean asshole now he is a mobile mean asshole. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

Friend, I’m in Arkansas and I can tell ya it’s been bad enough here, I’m sure Houston is brutal. Be careful and keep a water bottle with you when you’re outside. 

It hasn't been too bad really this past week. Low 90s and the humidity hasn't been brutal. I've been pleasantly surprised. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Tarar said:

There is literally no one in there. Walking so damn slow too...just walk outside. Geez

Exercise means getting the heart rate up to burn calories ,how can people live so long that dumb not to know that ?

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Stop doing weird things!

Go Blue!

• Love 2
Just now, AVM said:

Exercise means getting the heart rate up to burn calories ,how can people live so long that dumb not to know that ?

they get to 600lbs, more or less, and then they die of heart failure.