Type keyword(s) to search

Jacob and Izzy

• Start Topic

Yeah Tori is okay-ish. Audrey seems to capture some good shots. Jeremy, eh. 

I posted in Izzy's thread about a jug of flowers. So this will be a second round comment:

If you are going to have a fake plant in the photograph, please people, shape the leaves on it! I again find myself wanting to reach into the photo and adjust the leaves on that cheap plant behind Amy. And why the heck isn't it in a pretty container?? If it is indeed real though, it is a pretty fake looking real plant.

I don't sweat the small stuff but am easily irritated by random objects.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

At least you didn't say "clown car."

Guess Matt gave them the use of his mules, as well!

Guess i should have, all that and more!LOL what a twerp jacob is,another know nothing son.

Edited by stoppro
29 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Jacob’s wife holding her belly in EVERY.SINGLE.PIC  is it really necessary??

She had to keep up with Audrey. At least she wasn't standing with her legs a mile apart to show off the thigh gap. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Jacob’s wife holding her belly in EVERY.SINGLE.PIC  is it really necessary??

Every preggo woman does that these days.  Just be glad they weren't wearing skin-tight knits, which they also do these days.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 8/31/2021 at 9:04 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Amy’s dad is incredible.  I was never impressed with him, but he sure is looking good in his senior years.  He sure looks vibrant in the wedding photos.  

Well they say only the good die young. 

Edit: You guys, it’s a joke. Sheesh. 

Edited by SongbirdHollow
JK
  • LOL 6
9 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Well they say only the good die young. 

Wow. Did this guy run over someone's dog? I mean, I know he called a lot of Matt's farm exhibits dilapidated, I didn't know disrespecting Matt made you evil incarnate. 

Seriously, the kids all seem to love the old guy. Also Pop and Honey Roloff are over eighty, do they fall under the "only the good die young" thing?

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Wow. Did this guy run over someone's dog? I mean, I know he called a lot of Matt's farm exhibits dilapidated, I didn't know disrespecting Matt made you evil incarnate. 

Seriously, the kids all seem to love the old guy. Also Pop and Honey Roloff are over eighty, do they fall under the "only the good die young" thing?

Well maybe not evil, but certainly a downer he bitched about every fuckin thing.I guess TLC wanted him there why i don't know.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Well, he did call a little person runty.  And he seemed to enjoy running down Matt's efforts on the farm.

Speaking from my own life, if someone speaks ill of my husband work ethic or gives me an unflattering nickname based on a physical feature, I'd call them mean.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, PDXlulu said:

Well, he did call a little person runty

So wasn't it established that this was a cute nickname and Amy wasn't offended? Because that's what was said when people thought casually calling Amy runty in the Amy thread was unkind, that runty was something cute her family called her so its not offensive when posters here use the term?

7 minutes ago, PDXlulu said:

And he seemed to enjoy running down Matt's efforts on the farm.

In season two when the recent history of Matt and Matt's projects was Matt borrowing money from Gordon to pay for the grandkid's dental issues because Matt hadn't worked in a year. And he was pretty accurate about the state of Matt's building. How many structures have literally rotted on the farm?

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 6

Gordon may have had good reason to question Matt.  Gordon could see how Matt had little money management capability, didn't really support his family, disrespected Gordon's daughter, borrowed money, and wasn't doing upkeep on the property.  One thing even at his age Gordon has done is maintain both the house and the cabin.  

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

So wasn't it established that this was a cute nickname and Amy wasn't offended? Because that's what was said when people thought casually calling Amy runty in the Amy thread was unkind, that runty was something cute her family called her so its not offensive when posters here use the term?

In season two when the recent history of Matt and Matt's projects was Matt borrowing money from Gordon to pay for the grandkid's dental issues because Matt hadn't worked in a year. And he was pretty accurate about the state of Matt's building. How many structures have literally rotted on the farm?

We are just going to have to agree to disagree here.  I don't believe it is ever appropriate to run down a child's spouse in public, even if he owes you money.

And I don't ever think nicknames like runty are appropriate, especially when Amy has talked about being bullied because of her size.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, stoppro said:

lost his job topping weed? time for career change move up to 'tester'.

Why not talk Matt into setting up a weed field? Its legal now. Pays better than pumpkins.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, stoppro said:

lost his job topping weed? time for career change move up to 'tester'.

He was complaining about being given a hard time re: taking time off for the wedding about the time Izzy showed up to help paint rocks, which was weeks before the wedding.  So yeah; looks like it...  Will they be moving back in with Amy?  Chris can finally realize his dream of moving into Matt's "Grandpa" cabin...

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

Yeah, I just found a news article that says he pled guilty to harassing his mom and got 18 months probation. And has an addiction problem.

So, I suppose he's not a great choice for the new pot venture on the farm. 

• Love 4