Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E19: Diana & Ashley R. LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Could this therapist slow down just a little? I can barely understand her because she talks so fast!

Oh come on now @Miracle Maxie, it wouldn't be My 600 lb. Life if we didn't have at least one person who is unintelligible.     It's a little late in the show, but "ding!, ding!, ding! we found one!!!!!!!! :) 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I am giving up sweets for the summer. I am not thrilled about it. 

I'm giving up Halo Top for 2 weeks. Not thrilled about that either.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I I am getting a hip replaced next week so I could have skipped the knee surgery stuff too!

you will be so glad when it's done. Trust me

• Love 3
Just now, aliya said:

But..but...halo top is almost like broccoli! Sticking my fingers in my ears and running away from your reply. ITS ALL I HAVE LEFT. 

• Love 10
Just now, MrsClaus said:

OMG, someone who actually gets told to stop losing weight.

“I just did what you told me to do”

That needs to be stitched on pillow and given to new patients

• Love 17
1 minute ago, ArmenianGirl said:

Wow, Diana is looking great. I wish she could do something about her thinning hair.  I have that problem too but not nearly as bad as her.

She should get a really nice wig. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I I am getting a hip replaced next week so I could have skipped the knee surgery stuff too!

Best of luck!  Hope it goes well!

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Dr. Now saying "eating habit" and "dat" for that makes me smile

True dat. ;)

10 minutes ago, zoemom said:

So she's getting anxious just thinking about talking to someone about her anxiety????  Seriously.  

Eh, I kind of get that. I used to get panic attacks a lot and the thought of talking about it made me more anxious.

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

@ams1001  ewww that is horrible! Glad you recovered though. I still don't feel great but well enough to go out in the sunshine.when I had pneumonia I was bedridden for weeks.

Well, it was "borderline" pneumonia. Considering how I felt, I don't know think I want to know what the "real" thing feels like. It was a good month or more before I was able to walk up the stairs without having to catch my breath (thank goodness for the elevator at work, but I didn't have that option at home), and also for my voice to get back to normal from all the coughing shredding my throat.

2 minutes ago, Smoothcoat said:

Am I weird - I absolutely cannot “stress eat” - when I’m angry, upset, worried, or stressed I LOSE my appetite and find it hard to even eat, let alone over eat. BUT - when I’m relaxed and happy - - - that’s when it’s easy for me to overeat - a snack can easily turn into a binge. Guess everyone is different! 

When I first started getting panic attacks (almost 20 year ago; I still get anxiety but panic attacks are pretty rare these days) I lost about 20 pounds in a couple months because I always felt like I was choking and was afraid to eat much. People would tell me I looked great and I was thinking, "I'd rather be able to just eat a normal meal without fearing I'm gonna die. But thanks!"

Wow, "it's time to stop losing weight"! Go Diana!

• Love 6

Holy shit Diana stop making me love you even more than I already do! 180 pounds and only 20 more to go. Awww wow Dr. Now said she can just maintain and skin removal will take care of the rest of the weight. It must be so refreshing and rewarding for him to have a patient like her. Major hugs to both of them!

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I am sure you will be OK. I know 3 people who have had hip replacements and they have done fantastic. It is making a big difference for them.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, aliya said:

Sorry, madam. I don’t even know you but I know you have a lil thing for your halo top. Thoughts and prayers.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Smoothcoat said:

She should get a really nice wig. 

That might be the best option for her.  Her Dad was bald, so she may have inherited his thinning hair.

My hair started graying when I was in my late 20s/early 30s, and I remember telling myself it is better to be gray like Mom than bald like Dad! :)

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

lim·pet

noun

a marine mollusk with a shallow conical shell and a broad muscular foot, found clinging tightly to rocks.

used in comparisons to refer to people and things that cling tightly.

Google is probably wondering why the spike tonight in “limpet” searches. ?

• Love 17

Hmmmm nice apartment Ashley and Daniel are looking at. Exactly what changed about their financial situation? Nosey ass people like me want to know!.

Yay Diana's getting a new hairstyle and makeup. She looks great! Hey Diana, stop making me love you even more!

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Threnners said:

Aldi has Halo Top knockoffs.   The mint is amazeballs.

I bought them! The mint is wonderful. But the next 2 trips to the store they were nowhere to be found:( My Aldi’s is weirdly inconsistent.

• Love 1