Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, TinyHands said:

That’s so funny. I think the way they do hair/make-up in Texas is really ugly/heavy/fake, and she does have a few pictures where she looks old. But I loooove her otherwise, she’s smart and she has a good body. I think she looks way more DCC than Jalynn or even Brennan (she’s great but her eyes and style are ?).

59801A80-9193-4887-9B2F-ED88328963C7.jpeg

She’s hot but she’s all one color.... blonde ?

1 hour ago, TinyHands said:

The other thing that seems to be very popular in Texas is fake-looking extensions. You can clearly tell Lindsay’s real hair is shoulder length, with long extensions tacked on. She’d look awesome with just her real hair. But NOT that super ugly razor cut they gave Taylor in season 6. I’m Team Lindsay and Team Dayton and team Ms. South Carolina.

No self respecting woman over the age of 30 gets hair extensions here.... apparently it’s an early 20s thing. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

Judy’s photo shows up more cropped on my Instagram!

Actually, her hand is pretty close to his crown jewels. I noticed it. Pretty obvious. I’m sure it’s not done intentionally and she was probably moving her hand or something as they snapped the photo.

I guess my joke that he doesnt seem to have much "jewels" didn't translate well lol

• Love 3
4 hours ago, TinyHands said:

The other thing that seems to be very popular in Texas is fake-looking extensions. You can clearly tell Lindsay’s real hair is shoulder length, with long extensions tacked on. She’d look awesome with just her real hair. But NOT that super ugly razor cut they gave Taylor in season 6. I’m Team Lindsay and Team Dayton and team Ms. South Carolina.

Lmao I was rewatching Season 6 and I felt so bad for Taylor. She looked like a forgotten scene kid. But!! I do really like Lindsay's dancing, her makeup is just so harsh and the extensions and orangeorangeorange tan don't do her any justice. And yes, Rachel & Dayton! Rachel is so beautiful is makes no sense. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, loveaux said:

Lmao I was rewatching Season 6 and I felt so bad for Taylor. She looked like a forgotten scene kid. But!! I do really like Lindsay's dancing, her makeup is just so harsh and the extensions and orangeorangeorange tan don't do her any justice. And yes, Rachel & Dayton! Rachel is so beautiful is makes no sense. 

I live in Northern California in a super hippy area, and I am FASCINATED with the world of Texas and DCC. It’s like a foreign country.

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, Kayce said:

has that been confirmed? 

Well there’s not a sure way to “confirm” it but I do know based on conversations that she was let go prior to Show Group auditions. No one else has been cut yet

• Love 11
(edited)
38 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

Well there’s not a sure way to “confirm” it but I do know based on conversations that she was let go prior to Show Group auditions. No one else has been cut yet

Ok...thank you :) I was just really pulling for her, so I was hoping that it was just her being cut out of the picture or something like that.  I really appreciate the info!

Edited by Kayce
(edited)
55 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Wasn't she a former Jets cheerleader?

That's Malena.  Jalyn is a former Jets cheerleader as well....Jasmin didn't cheer professionally.  

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 2

I just heard that as of today- 2 have been cut. But I wonder if that is just speculation on the 2nd girl? or really a fact. Anyone in the know who can confirm this?? 

On June 19, 2018 at 9:53 PM, Tootie said:

18-19 dcc tcc - Copy.png

Taylor T & Ashlee have been called in to chat w/ K & J

• Love 5
(edited)
30 minutes ago, DancingForLife said:

I just heard that as of today- 2 have been cut. But I wonder if that is just speculation on the 2nd girl? or really a fact. Anyone in the know who can confirm this?? 

Taylor T & Ashlee have been called in to chat w/ K & J

We've gotten a measure of confirmation (just not from Shelly) beyond Instagram posts that Jasmin was the first girl cut.  I'm not sure from your post if TWO girls got cut today or just that a second girl (in addition to Jasmin) was cut today.  From a looks standpoint alone, of the two, I would think that Ashlee's more likely to be cut, but I'm not sure about the dance side of things.  Hmmm. . . this could be interesting!

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 2

I wonder who else got cut? I'm pulling for Brennan, I'm a sucker for girls who refuse to give up, and Jalyn, because I think she is pretty and I don't get why so many others are do down on her looks. 

• Love 7

I think Jasmin was the 2nd cut...  Someone posted that an "insider" said there was a cut on Friday (1st cut).  Tuesday morning, this was posted:

You can see 3 women of color... they are all much shorter than Hannah (tall red-head in the back).  It's hard to tell because they're moving, but I think it's Jasmin, Briana and Ashlee (l-r).  I don't think either of them is Malena--she's close to Hannah's height.  This was posted the morning of Show Group auditions and I believe, someone posted that they heard Jasmin was cut "right before" SG auditions.  Not 100% sure; just my 2 cents worth   :)

2018-06-19 P2.png

(edited)

Hmmmm. . . . I wonder who the first cut was if Jasmin truly was the second girl out.  My other question is if they're going to have another cut tonight if two girls are already gone.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 1
On 6/21/2018 at 5:31 PM, Jennv said:

Am I imagining things, or did Heather O. get that [ ] nose of hers done?

Heather may have undergone a rhinoplasty, and that may explain why her Instagram account went from public to a private setting a while ago.  Perhaps she didn't want any snoops comparing her before and after photos.  I honestly can't tell, and in any case she really didn't need it because her natural nose looks just fine and has some character.  

If Heather did have some work done it is part of trend I wish these young DCC didn't feel any pressure to follow.  Breast implants have been common for a while, but I am noticing more rhinoplasty and fillers lately.  

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, hypeman said:

Could Christina have been cut?

If they did  cut her they haven’t locked down her twitter account yet !! 

Edited by Holly85
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:25 PM, Jazzmom said:

Umm...Lacy’s is a goddess in this pic!  Some of the other poses, well...

There is so much flailing going on with the rookies there. Lacy is indeed a goddess there. One rookie looks like she is squatting, another desperately trying to grab an invisible vine to steady herself.

• Love 4
(edited)

If Brennan was cut then shame on them for bringing her back.   I would hope that at this point she’s pretty much guaranteed a spot unless she majorly f.cks up.  

If she was indeed cut, she was only brought back for ratings and drama which is cruel. 

Jasmin is no longer following DCC on IG so safe to assume she was cut. #ineedalife

Edited by pizzaandcatsrlife
  • Love 19
40 minutes ago, pizzaandcatsrlife said:

#ineedalife

You still have pizza and cats :)

11 hours ago, Tootie said:

I think Jasmin was the 2nd cut...  Someone posted that an "insider" said there was a cut on Friday (1st cut).  Tuesday morning, this was posted:

LOL do I spy Victoria up front? :)

• Love 7
9 hours ago, California Girl said:

Heather may have undergone a rhinoplasty, and that may explain why her Instagram account went from public to a private setting a while ago.  Perhaps she didn't want any snoops comparing her before and after photos.  I honestly can't tell, and in any case she really didn't need it because her natural nose looks just fine and has some character.  

If Heather did have some work done it is part of trend I wish these young DCC didn't feel any pressure to follow.  Breast implants have been common for a while, but I am noticing more rhinoplasty and fillers lately.  

Instead of All American Girls next door they are All american Plastics and that is a shame and sends an extremely wrong message to the younger girls that attend their camps and want to be them !  ..what they are starting to say sublimily is to make this squad you need LARGE implants, Lipo, Cryo, Nose Jobs instead of great dance abilities !

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, lfedncr said:

Instead of All American Girls next door they are All american Plastics and that is a shame and sends an extremely wrong message to the younger girls that attend their camps and want to be them !  ..what they are starting to say sublimily is to make this squad you need LARGE implants, Lipo, Cryo, Nose Jobs instead of great dance abilities !

Cryo is a form of muscle therapy and a lot of people do it after strenuous workouts. I wouldn’t put it in a list of plastic surgery. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, lfedncr said:

Such a wrong message to young girls.  I have always felt K&J don't pick girls for their breast size, which I really admire about them.  I just wonder why the girls are a doing so much stuff these days.  Can't help from wondering about low self esteem.  On Kelsey's  IG story she just put she uses Botox in her forehead and uses lip fillers.  I really adored her until she got her implants.  I don't think she looks a good as she use to but she is still good looking.

I was looking at Maggie and Heather O when they first got on the team, they both look so much better then.   I don't  believe they have had any work done.  I was just wondering why they look so different now.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Domistar said:

Jasmin's insta story says "Moving day feels"  

I am defiantly leaning towards that Jasmin is no longer in Training Camp.

She unfortunately was Indeed cut

• Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, lfedncr said:

I I respectfully disagree that this is true...... I have a nose that is too big for my face and if I had the money, I’d get it done in a heartbeat. That doesn’t make me plastic. Have you seen any of the girls in person? I have- on multiple occasions. There are a lot of small breasted  girls on the squad. 

Heather O is a beautiful girl, with or without a nose job. I found her to be one of the prettiest girls at camp last summer. 

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 14
11 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

There are a lot of small breasted  girls on the squad. 

Amy L certainly looks small.  Kelli has said on many occasions that their sizes typically range from an A cup, I think it's fascinating what can be done by the way that blouse is tied.

• Love 5

I don't believe a girl is plastic if she decides to have a nose job because her nose is big in proportion to her face or if she decides to have implants.  Some women are born very flat chested and are self conscious about it.  There's nothing wrong with a woman deciding to enhance her looks if it makes her feel better.  Nor do I believe they only choose big breasted women.  Many of these women have different looks and the lean look Kelli loves usually means they have small chests.  As long as the organization is not pushing plastic surgery, it is a personal choice.    

As for makeup and hair, Texas has always been a proponent of big hair and makeup and so is a lot of the south.  How these women makeup for games is not what they are necessarily wearing to the grocery store.  

As far as the message it sends young girls, I would be more concerned that the tendency over all the seasons of the show to seek super skinny women is the worst message.  Some of my favorite DCC were not the tiniest.  Brooke, Kandi Harris, Erica with the long red hair, and Meredith Ogden and now Kashara.  These women would not be considered large in the real world but found themselves in Kelli's office.  I know which ones my fiancé likes and the ultra skinny are not on his radar.  Encouraging a young girl to starve scares me more than an elective surgery.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, Lexusprincess said:

I don't believe a girl is plastic if she decides to have a nose job because her nose is big in proportion to her face or if she decides to have implants.  Some women are born very flat chested and are self conscious about it.  There's nothing wrong with a woman deciding to enhance her looks if it makes her feel better.  Nor do I believe they only choose big breasted women.  Many of these women have different looks and the lean look Kelli loves usually means they have small chests.  As long as the organization is not pushing plastic surgery, it is a personal choice.    

As for makeup and hair, Texas has always been a proponent of big hair and makeup and so is a lot of the south.  How these women makeup for games is not what they are necessarily wearing to the grocery store.  

As far as the message it sends young girls, I would be more concerned that the tendency over all the seasons of the show to seek super skinny women is the worst message.  Some of my favorite DCC were not the tiniest.  Brooke, Kandi Harris, Erica with the long red hair, and Meredith Ogden and now Kashara.  These women would not be considered large in the real world but found themselves in Kelli's office.  I know which ones my fiancé likes and the ultra skinny are not on his radar.  Encouraging a young girl to starve scares me more than an elective surgery.

Right on! It still bugs me when Kelli says all girls who are a certain height have to weight the same. They have cut some talented girls in the past because of it, but they have kept certain girls with weight issues on the squad. I would love to have a figure like Grace Sells, Katie S, or Megan from Season 9.

2 minutes ago, Lexusprincess said:

Nor do I believe they only choose big breasted women.

In fact, it's been said that Kelli wasn't too pleased when Courtney Cook got her giant implants.  I wonder what Kelli would have said if 32C Chelsea showed up one day with those implants she has now, yikes!

• Love 2

My son knows a lot of girls with nose jobs...the ones I know well, I do explain that when they have children they need to be very careful about raising kids with good self esteem, no matter what type of nose they end up with! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lexusprincess said:

Yeah the only time I remember her commenting (and that was privately to Judy) was when they were looking at action photos. She pointed to Christina's chest and said "she has NO body". Othewise, I've seen her tell the flattest of girls, "you have plenty!" as she ties the knot in the blouse super tight lol. 

Kandi, Brooke, and Erica were some of my favorites too. I remember when Erica got called into the office about weight, I thought she looked amazing. Same with the Megan that they cut who was a Tampa Bay Buccaneer cheerleader, she looked amazing and so sexy in the uniform. But then again, I'm no fan of the skinny, scrawny look in women, especially when she has to work super hard to keep it that way. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

In fact, it's been said that Kelli wasn't too pleased when Courtney Cook got her giant implants.  I wonder what Kelli would have said if 32C Chelsea showed up one day with those implants she has now, yikes!

Omg, Chelsea looks so ridiculous with those boobs and new nose! 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, GBPackersfan said:

I've seen her tell the flattest of girls, "you have plenty!" as she ties the knot in the blouse super tight lol. 

It always amazes me that the blouse doesn't tear, she really does pull TIGHT!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3

I know Christina was trying out since 2014 (Season 9) to make the squad because she made it to Training Camp that year but didn't make it again until 2017 even though she was at auditions AFAIK every year between 2014 and 2017 (which is 4 years).  Had she auditioned before then?  I don't recall seeing her in a chair when they're announcing Training Camp in 2013 but the cameras tend to sweep over the girls so fast that I don't always catch the girls clearly when I pause (I'm doing this in iTunes).  I also don't recall seeing her in a chair in some of the intervening years, though I did catch a glimpse of her in the 2015 "audience".  

As for this year's Training Camp, we've heard that there's two girls cut for sure and it's pretty certain that Jasmin was one of those cuts.  Do we know who the other one is (from the second week of Training Camp) and if there was a third cut last night?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

I know Christina was trying out since 2014 (Season 9) to make the squad because she made it to Training Camp that year but didn't make it again until 2017 even though she was at auditions AFAIK every year between 2014 and 2017 (which is 4 years).  Had she auditioned before then?  I don't recall seeing her in a chair when they're announcing Training Camp in 2013 but the cameras tend to sweep over the girls so fast that I don't always catch the girls clearly when I pause (I'm doing this in iTunes).  I also don't recall seeing her in a chair in some of the intervening years, though I did catch a glimpse of her in the 2015 "audience".  

As for this year's Training Camp, we've heard that there's two girls cut for sure and it's pretty certain that Jasmin was one of those cuts.  Do we know who the other one is (from the second week of Training Camp) and if there was a third cut last night?

I thought I saw Christina during Season 6's Finals.