Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

Like Oh My Gosh! Like Taraaaaah!  Totally! LOL  I thought the same thing when I heard Mia say that!

I like Mia as long as she keeps her mouth shut...but when she did that last season...it was like nails on a chalkboard.

19 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I think we're reading too much into instagram stories/posts cause they're not all indicative of who got cut. I just wish there was more to go on this year, seems like there's not much posted except for major days like uniform fittings.

Yes...this! I feel the same way.

• Love 3

It was not about the question to Calia that was so important, it was how she responded to it.  They are looking for someone poised and who can speak well under any circumstances.  In this case, Calia, fumbled her way through the question and gave no response.  She appeared and sounded, well like an idiot when she responded, as if she couldn’t answer anything.  I don’t think they would have been harsh with any answer, whether she agreed with the wall or not was of no consequence.  She simply had no answer and that is why they were critical of her.  She couldn’t speak.  

• Love 4
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Hayleys Comet said:

It was not about the question to Calia that was so important, it was how she responded to it.  They are looking for someone poised and who can speak well under any circumstances.  In this case, Calia, fumbled her way through the question and gave no response.  She appeared and sounded, well like an idiot when she responded, as if she couldn’t answer anything.  I don’t think they would have been harsh with any answer, whether she agreed with the wall or not was of no consequence.  She simply had no answer and that is why they were critical of her.  She couldn’t speak.  

Completely agree, however, I do wish ALL the girls would be given a question that could throw them, some of the questions simply don’t compare, and I’d hate to think they choose who gets the more difficult/awkward ones. The women that have a coherent answer for whatever is thrown at them are the great ambassadors they want and should be on show group which does most appearances. Since show group no longer does any extra dance routines, (it seems that way anyway), the better conversationalists should be a plus for the the ones they choose, maybe more so than dance ability. A women shouldn’t be on the team at all if she can’t stay with the beat or doesnt have power, or just isn’t a very good dancer. 

Edited by Jesslyn
  • Love 1

I just noticed her absence, too.  Her release from TC last season bummed me out for a week.  I am so sad about it.  I’d hoped they’d made her brunette and I missed her, but no.   At least they didn’t drag it out.

OK.  There is a chance she was cut out of the shot.  If they’re that calculating, they might hide her to build tension.  They have to know she has a lot of fans.

(edited)

With all of the technology in this world, why on earth is it so hard to capture and entire group photo?  You know they do this on purpose LOL !!!

22 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Judy's pictures. Does look like a few girls were chopped out in the one group pictures:

Lily's hand (or someone else's)  is AWFULLY close to Travis's ummmm .... 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Jesslyn said:

Completely agree, however, I do wish ALL the girls would be given a question that could throw them, some of the questions simply don’t compare, and I’d hate to think they choose who gets the more difficult/awkward ones. The women that have a coherent answer for whatever is thrown at them are the great ambassadors they want and should be on show group which does most appearances. Since show group no longer does any extra dance routines, (it seems that way anyway), the better conversationalists should be a plus for the the ones they choose, maybe more so than dance ability. A women shouldn’t be on the team at all if she can’t stay with the beat or doesnt have power, or just isn’t a very good dancer. 

I agree but we also aren’t shown every question of every interview. 

• Love 2

I'm thinking that's it's either Brennan or Cianna next to Yuko based on the cascade of hair that is visible. We should all go into the private detective business 

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Judy's pictures. Does look like a few girls were chopped out in the one group pictures:

I find it concerning the placement of the girls hands and arms around the top of his leg.

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, Kayce said:

With all of the technology in this world, why on earth is it so hard to capture and entire group photo?  You know they do this on purpose LOL !!!

Cock, dick, penis, schlong  I’ll say it ?

• Love 20

Victoria has a smile like a chimpanzee. If I were cutting based on looks she would be the first one. Honestly I think the rest of them look fine. At least no worse than some of the vets they already have

• Love 6
Just now, nittanyvolleyball said:

Krull the warrior king lol

Do you always have to post this stuff when I'm drinking coffee???  That's funny!

13 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Christina and Brennan both liked Judy's photo...

Hehe...private detectives have nothing on the forum crew!! :) 

• Love 6
Just now, Kayce said:

Do you always have to post this stuff when I'm drinking coffee???  That's funny!

haha I just watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 days the other day so it was on my mind lmao

SORRY back on topic, I doubt Brennan or Christina got cut but maybe it's a strategic move on Judy's part to cut out her least liked girls LOL

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Nope she’s not 

Some people are cropped out of the picture...there are actually five people missing...one we assume would be whoever was cut.  Christina isn't there either.

18 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

haha I just watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 days the other day so it was on my mind lmao

SORRY back on topic, I doubt Brennan or Christina got cut but maybe it's a strategic move on Judy's part to cut out her least liked girls LOL

I love that movie!!! And yes...I think the picture was purposefully posted that way to get tongues wagging :) 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jennv said:

I'm thinking that's it's either Brennan or Cianna next to Yuko based on the cascade of hair that is visible. We should all go into the private detective business 

I know several of you love Brennan...Sorry, I'm just not a Brennan fan. I don't think she has a HD face and she just isn't impressive, IMO. 

1 minute ago, PrincessLeia said:

DCC Fanpage just posted the full pic on Instagram. Brennan is not pictured. 

It looks like the same pic to me, because there is clearly someone sitting next to Yuko that we can't see. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Kayce said:

Meh. I'm sure she's nowhere near it.lol

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

I know several of you love Brennan...Sorry, I'm just not a Brennan fan. I don't think she has a HD face and she just isn't impressive, IMO. 

It looks like the same pic to me, because there is clearly someone sitting next to Yuko that we can't see. 

Judy’s photo shows up more cropped on my Instagram!

4 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

Meh. I'm sure she's nowhere near it.lol

Actually, her hand is pretty close to his crown jewels. I noticed it. Pretty obvious. I’m sure it’s not done intentionally and she was probably moving her hand or something as they snapped the photo.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Tootie said:

The 5 we can't see are:  Christina, Alanna, Brennan, Cianna & Jasmin... 

As much as I would love to see Christina cut already, I doubt she would be cut at this point in Training Camp.  Maybe later.  As for the rest, Jasmin's the only one who we have suspicions about being cut.  

3 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

DCC Fanpage just posted the full pic on Instagram. Brennan is not pictured. But it does look like at least one girl is cutout on the bottom right by Yuko

I wouldn't count Brennan out just yet, especially if at least one girl isn't pictured yet we can tell there's at least ONE additional blonde girl that's conveniently cropped out of the picture Judy posted.  Instagram is hating on me at the moment, but, if all the girls, but Brennan and Jasmin are shown in that full picture and a blonde just happens to be cropped out, that means it's more than likely Jasmin's gone.  If cuts continue along the line of at least one cut a week, then we're due for another cut either tonight or tomorrow.  I just hope it isn't Brennan, Madeline or Erin.

• Love 1

The photo is definitely cropped and I can guarantee there’s a few more girls to the right! I would take that picture with a grain of salt

i can guarantee though that Jasmin was cut unfortunately 

There is a new video on Facebook featuring on the new season, but I cannot post on here since Facebook is not my friend. It is on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team Facebook page. If someone would be kind enough to post it, please do. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Tootie said:

The 5 we can't see are:  Christina, Alanna, Brennan, Cianna & Jasmin... 

judy 2.jpg

Remember when Holly was in training camp and a lot of people ragged on her for being in the front row with the vets like Dayton is in this picture? Just saying... ?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, NMDD43 said:

Remember when Holly was in training camp and a lot of people ragged on her for being in the front row with the vets like Dayton is in this picture? Just saying... ?

Hahahahahaha.... you’re stirring the pot!!!!!! ?

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, NMDD43 said:

I vaguely remember that, though I can't remember where Holly was in the picture.  If she was on the end, not SUCH a big deal but in the middle of the front row?  Bigger deal.  I think one of the reasons people were ragging on Holly was that she was SUCH a showboat, even at that point in her DCC career that, if she'd put herself there, it fit in with the persona she had and that she was doing it to get more attention/get noticed more.  Dayton, on the other hand, isn't nearly the "extreme" performer that Holly was (as in, Dayton lets her dancing, power/pop/performance, and other skills do the "talking" so to speak) so her being in the same row as all vets is either a REALLY big deal or not nearly as big of a deal as we think.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I vaguely remember that, though I can't remember where Holly was in the picture.  If she was on the end, not SUCH a big deal but in the middle of the front row?  Bigger deal.  I think one of the reasons people were ragging on Holly was that she was SUCH a showboat, even at that point in her DCC career that, if she'd put herself there, it fit in with the persona she had and that she was doing it to get more attention/get noticed more.  Dayton, on the other hand, isn't nearly the "extreme" performer that Holly was (as in, Dayton lets her dancing, power/pop/performance, and other skills do the "talking" so to speak) so her being in the same row as all vets is either a REALLY big deal or not nearly as big of a deal as we think.

If I remember correctly, I think Holly was on the end as well when she was in the front row with the Vets. It was a similar picture with a guest choreographer. I never really thought it was a big deal and never read into it much, just like I don't think it's a big deal at all that Dayton's in the front row in this picture. I just think it's humorous how people were so quick to assume Holly purposely projected herself in that photo op and the whole "how dare she go in the front row with the vets!", while one can argue that Dayton did the same thing in this picture.

• Love 4

idk if anyone has brought this up yet, but if anyone else should've been cut, i would've cut lindsay (sp?) on sole basis she does not photograph well. going through her ig just made me think of a 50 something year old woman who wears too much make-up and tries to stay hip. maybe i'm just being harsh, but something about her face just looks so harsh and it doesn't blend well. she looks prettier when she's not smiling but whatever.

*grabs my soapbox*

24 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Am I imagining things, or did heather o. Get that gigantic hook nose of hers done?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Honestly, I thought I was the only one who thought this...lolololol. It would help. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Kayce said:

LOL!

1 hour ago, loveaux said:

idk if anyone has brought this up yet, but if anyone else should've been cut, i would've cut lindsay (sp?) on sole basis she does not photograph well. going through her ig just made me think of a 50 something year old woman who wears too much make-up and tries to stay hip. maybe i'm just being harsh, but something about her face just looks so harsh and it doesn't blend well. she looks prettier when she's not smiling but whatever.

*grabs my soapbox*

That’s so funny. I think the way they do hair/make-up in Texas is really ugly/heavy/fake, and she does have a few pictures where she looks old. But I loooove her otherwise, she’s smart and she has a good body. I think she looks way more DCC than Jalynn or even Brennan (she’s great but her eyes and style are ?).

59801A80-9193-4887-9B2F-ED88328963C7.jpeg

38 minutes ago, TinyHands said:

That’s so funny. I think the way they do hair/make-up in Texas is really ugly/heavy/fake, and she does have a few pictures where she looks old. But I loooove her otherwise, she’s smart and she has a good body. I think she looks way more DCC than Jalynn or even Brennan (she’s great but her eyes and style are ?).

59801A80-9193-4887-9B2F-ED88328963C7.jpeg

I'm glad I saw this picture bc she does have like maybe one or two where she looks nice, but I think she should lighten up her makeup. also her body is SOOOO nice, it's just her makeup that bothers me to the core. i'll just continue living my life with my fenty and maybelline lol

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, loveaux said:

I'm glad I saw this picture bc she does have like maybe one or two where she looks nice, but I think she should lighten up her makeup. also her body is SOOOO nice, it's just her makeup that bothers me to the core. i'll just continue living my life with my fenty and maybelline lol

The other thing that seems to be very popular in Texas is fake-looking extensions. You can clearly tell Lindsay’s real hair is shoulder length, with long extensions tacked on. She’d look awesome with just her real hair. But NOT that super ugly razor cut they gave Taylor in season 6. I’m Team Lindsay and Team Dayton and team Ms. South Carolina.

• Love 5