Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

From what I've seen of the incoming group of rookie candidates, some of the veterans had better watch out for their spots.  I know people have said that, if the judges/Kelli/Judy/Charlotte wanted a vet cut, then it would have been done at Finals, but there may have been some vets that enough judges were on the fence about that getting one more "yes" vote than "no" vote meant that the vet went to Training Camp instead of going home..  If the rookie candidates are as good as we've heard and/or seen, then those girls that barely squeaked through to Training Camp may end up getting cut.

It still astonishes me that people seem to think that vets will NOT be cut despite what we've seen in previous Training Camps with Hannah (weight and attitude), Kaitlyn (missing practice, possible drug use, etc.), Chelsea (mainly attitude), Holly P (breaking rules and possibly the law) and Erica (acting out and breaking some DCC rules) among others.  We've heard of other vets getting cut that were never shown or even talked about so all we have are rumors and speculation.  

2 minutes ago, pinkbarbie247 said:

It's not racist because it's not racist. She was not being mean to Hispanic people, she was just dressing up for a "fiesta". We're in Texas... It's a pretty common thing. She wasn't using negative language and wasn't doing anything prejudiced

She was having fun. Someone else mentioned here that it was her whole group dressing up. If you don't like Kashara that's fine, but it's not fair to single her out and think she should've "gotten kicked off".

You don't have to "be mean" to be racist.  It's cultural appropriation, and it's commentary on a whole race of people based on broad stereotypes.  I don't care if everyone does it or how the world works in Texas (which is hardly the center of sensitivity or taste), it's racist.

Worthwhile reading: https://studybreaks.com/culture/cinco-de-mayo/

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I don't mind some of the group shots.  It was a nice change.  But the single faces are a tad large and can be more than distracting.

The pix that are in Kelly's office are nice shots.  Something like that behind the girls, not "here are my TEETH!!!"

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Jess14 said:

This is probably the first year where I have no idea who will be in the triangle with Kashara and Lacey. In past years, there was always some indication of who would move up, but this year...... I’m skeptical that Amy will be up there. I kinda find her to be similar to Jinelle in the sense that they won’t put her up front and will always try to hide her. I could see Khalyn and maybe Tasha, though I don’t find her to be the best dancer. Don’t really see Maddie in the triangle either, but maybe. There aren’t a ton of options.

As for point, I would love to see Lacey up there, but I don’t see them demoting Kashara. Even last year when Kashara wasn’t there, they put Jenna back at point, knowing that she was retiring at the end of the year. They didn’t even test Lacey in the position, which is different than the prior year when they tested Jenna at point when Jenn K was out. I just don’t think they see her as having enough pop. But, we shall see! 

I thought Madeline was part of the triangle ?

Possible pyramid for next year?? Who do you think I should switch? (Blondes are in bold). I would love for Lacey to be point but I don't think they would take it away from Kash. Love her too though :)                                                                         

KaShara

Lacey         Amy

Heather     Madeline      Tasha

Gina              Khalyn         Kelli           Tess

Lauren          Yuko            Rachel          Jessika      Lexie

Alexis          Molly          Christina     Savannah     Miranda      Tara

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Possible pyramid for next year?? Who do you think I should switch? (Blondes are in bold). I would love for Lacey to be point but I don't think they would take it away from Kash. Love her too though :)                                                                         

KaShara

Lacey         Amy

Heather     Madeline      Tasha

Gina              Khalyn         Kelli           Tess

Lauren          Yuko            Rachel          Jessika      Lexie

Alexis          Molly          Christina     Savannah     Miranda      Tara

I would trade Heather and Amy .. and Madeline and Tasha.  Madeline is too strong to not have on the outside. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Kayce said:

I would trade Heather and Amy .. and Madeline and Tasha.  Madeline is too strong to not have on the outside. 

So funny... I was about to put Heather in Amy's spot but then I changed it. I figured they wouldn't give her such a strong spot since she's not a GL :(

2 hours ago, hypeman said:

It's always interesting at a new season. I'm of two minds. 1) Were they always fabulous and just not able to move up because more senior vets or 2) are they just moving up due to seniority.

There are two things I have faith in about DCC.

1) Judy's triangle placement is the most reliable and honest indicator of dance ability. (Kashara at point was an aberration-lightning struck three times in quick succession for her to be up there.)

2) Those on field videos don't lie.

That why I was so impressed with Maddie, Cersten, and Maggie. They stepped right to the front as second years.

Also, unless you're in the front it's really hard to really see how you are doing. Therefore, it's impossible to know who's really bringing it as a rookie, because they are all in the back.

Khalyn will finally move up this year, due to being a 2GL. ( I actually think she might make the triangle. That makes sense diversity wise.) BUT I suspect Yuko, Jessika, etc. will remain in the back.

Well I wasn't too impressed as they only moved up due to lack of senior girls and mostly, lack of power dancers-so they got as lucky as Kash got with point. I still think she deserved it and before the start of TC last year I said that I'd like to see KAshara as a future point... but yes no way she would have been chosen ahead of Holly, Erica and Jenna or Melissa, Megan and Amy T had they not retired. All of them got lucky last year honestly.

2 hours ago, dccfan37 said:

Well they sure love Madeleine! but I agree, those photos are creepy and not flattering.

1 hour ago, Smplsimon said:

Maddie, like Jinelle, just isn't that pretty.  Cute yes, but far from beautiful.  She's just not going to get a prime spot.

I think she will but only because they have limited options. Not trying to be mean, but Madeleine just doesn't have the dcc look and that has nothing to do with her ability to be a leader-but normally she would be getting the Jinelle treatment.

31 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

From what I've seen of the incoming group of rookie candidates, some of the veterans had better watch out for their spots.  I know people have said that, if the judges/Kelli/Judy/Charlotte wanted a vet cut, then it would have been done at Finals, but there may have been some vets that enough judges were on the fence about that getting one more "yes" vote than "no" vote meant that the vet went to Training Camp instead of going home..  If the rookie candidates are as good as we've heard and/or seen, then those girls that barely squeaked through to Training Camp may end up getting cut.

It still astonishes me that people seem to think that vets will NOT be cut despite what we've seen in previous Training Camps with Hannah (weight and attitude), Kaitlyn (missing practice, possible drug use, etc.), Chelsea (mainly attitude), Holly P (breaking rules and possibly the law) and Erica (acting out and breaking some DCC rules) among others.  We've heard of other vets getting cut that were never shown or even talked about so all we have are rumors and speculation.  

But none of them got cut for not being good enough and none of the current vets seems like a party animal who's also stupid enough to break the rules after what happened last year.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, dccfan37 said:

This is weird and wayyy too close. It's probably very distracting in the mirror. Also surprised they chose a 3 yr vet and not a more senior vet, like Lacey or Kash.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

So funny... I was about to put Heather in Amy's spot but then I changed it. I figured they wouldn't give her such a strong spot since she's not a GL :(

If they go by dance ability ... then they would ...if it's by "status" then it will be Amy :)

2 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

But none of them got cut for not being good enough and none of the current vets seems like a party animal who's also stupid enough to break the rules after what happened last year.

I get your point about dance ability.  Selina got cut, not for being a bad dancer, but for weight (or so we suspect since she struggled with it while on the squad).  Keyra got cut, not for being a bad dancer, but because of body shape and/or attitude (or so we suspect).  Raylee, little Heather and Allie weren't bad dancers, but Allie was the only one we knew who had a reasonable strike (for Kelli/Judy/Charlotte) against her in that she didn't look as good in the uniform as Kelli wanted her to look.  There are likely other reasons for all of the cuts we've seen that we haven't been told about and reasons that some vets (questionably kept ones at that) that we just don't know about. 

I also agree that none of the current vets would be party animals or arrogant enough to break the rules after Holly and Erica.  They saw what happened and probably know more about what REALLY happened than we do.  That should be enough to keep attitude from forming, but that doesn't mean it isn't there.  I suspect that the vets will be under greater scrutiny this year than almost any other year in the past few years and the ones who aren't keeping up will likely get shown up, then shown the door.  I think I'll be more surprised if a vet ISN'T cut than if a vet is released from Training Camp.  I know who my selections would be, but I'm keeping my mouth shut at the moment.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I get your point about dance ability.  Selina got cut, not for being a bad dancer, but for weight (or so we suspect since she struggled with it while on the squad).  Keyra got cut, not for being a bad dancer, but because of body shape and/or attitude (or so we suspect).  Raylee, little Heather and Allie weren't bad dancers, but Allie was the only one we knew who had a reasonable strike (for Kelli/Judy/Charlotte) against her in that she didn't look as good in the uniform as Kelli wanted her to look.  There are likely other reasons for all of the cuts we've seen that we haven't been told about and reasons that some vets (questionably kept ones at that) that we just don't know about. 

I also agree that none of the current vets would be party animals or arrogant enough to break the rules after Holly and Erica.  They saw what happened and probably know more about what REALLY happened than we do.  That should be enough to keep attitude from forming, but that doesn't mean it isn't there.  I suspect that the vets will be under greater scrutiny this year than almost any other year in the past few years and the ones who aren't keeping up will likely get shown up, then shown the door.  I think I'll be more surprised if a vet ISN'T cut than if a vet is released from Training Camp.  I know who my selections would be, but I'm keeping my mouth shut at the moment.

Oh I have a whole list honestly! I just can't see them actually cutting a vet  purely on dance ability after finals, and they shouldn't. I wouldn't mind seeing Savanah or Christina get cut, but at the same time, they already knew they were mediocre at finals and they chose to bring them back. They shouldn't cut a vet in TC for something they were already aware of. If someone is stupid enough to pull a Jenna/Holly, then yes, cut her and drag her on tv too.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ATLGirl said:

In past years, I might have agreed on Yuko but I don't now. The calendar shoot this year showed how beautiful and relaxed she's become in front of the camera. Her English has improved, she has more confidence, and seems to feel much more at home with her teammates. She'll never be in the triangle and her dancing is not the best but I think she's much better than Savannah overall any day of the week.

I agree that Yuko has vastly improved and holds her own. While not a standout, she is miles ahead of Savannah.

• Love 6

I'm still getting a bit weirded out when I see photos of last year's rookies in veteran blue uniforms.  Maybe it's because I've never followed along this early in TC.  Does this happen to anyone else or am I just a few fries short of a Happy Meal?

• Love 3

With Maddie's solo, group leader and now giant photo I wouldn't be surprised if it's the year of Maddie like it was for Kashara last year. Maybe not point but it wouldn't surprise me.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, KTUCKER20 said:

With Maddie's solo, group leader and now giant photo I wouldn't be surprised if it's the year of Maddie like it was for Kashara last year. Maybe not point but it wouldn't surprise me.

While not a to glamazon, I would love her to move further forward. I am a great fan of her dancing. Her storyline is one of the most interesting to me of the upcoming season.

My hope is that they feature the vets' journey more than in previous seasons.. There are vets we literally never get to know. Jessica, Chantal, Khalyn, etc.

• Love 17
19 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Oh I have a whole list honestly! I just can't see them actually cutting a vet  purely on dance ability after finals, and they shouldn't. I wouldn't mind seeing Savanah or Christina get cut, but at the same time, they already knew they were mediocre at finals and they chose to bring them back. They shouldn't cut a vet in TC for something they were already aware of. If someone is stupid enough to pull a Jenna/Holly, then yes, cut her and drag her on tv too.

I doubt it would be purely on dance ability because none of the vets are truly bad dancers (no matter what we think of Christina and Savannah).  It just may be that this rookie class has girls that are BETTER dancers than some of the vets.  They may have more power, better pop, just more of what it takes to be a DCC than girls who already have a year under their belts.  Seeing some of the rookie class outshine some vets will hopefully cause the vets on the bubble to step it up.

Again, I will be more surprised if a vet (ahem, Christina) DOESN'T get cut than if a vet DOES get cut.  We've seen girls who are awarded Barbies get cut just as often as we see girls who aren't.  Granted, those are primarily rookies, but that doesn't mean anything.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I'm still getting a bit weirded out when I see photos of last year's rookies in veteran blue uniforms.  Maybe it's because I've never followed along this early in TC.  Does this happen to anyone else or am I just a few fries short of a Happy Meal?

LOL!!  I am so glad I wasn't drinking when I read this:)

• Love 1

I feel like every year the thinking is that it is the best rookie class yet! But never fails year after year there are many that falter. The vets have experience of at least one season of games under their belt. I doubt any will get cut for dance or being out shined by rookies.

• Love 5

I know general consensus is that Madeline won't get more of a prime spot in the formation... but I hope she does. She's cute as a button, is a fantastic dancer and is very charming.  Jenna was definitely NO glamazon and wasn't even the strongest dancer ... but she made point.  So if Jenna can get it ... Maddie isn't such a reach in the triangle. JMO....

• Love 16
15 minutes ago, Kayce said:

I know general consensus is that Madeline won't get more of a prime spot in the formation... but I hope she does. She's cute as a button, is a fantastic dancer and is very charming.  Jenna was definitely NO glamazon and wasn't even the strongest dancer ... but she made point.  So if Jenna can get it ... Maddie isn't such a reach in the triangle. JMO....

Humbly disagree about Jenna. That girl's dancing was FIRE. I think the general consensus was that she was hands down point until she behaved (not danced) it away. I don't want to restart a Jenna thread.

With that said, I'd be happy with Maddie at point. I ALWAYS believe point should go to the best dancer.

I think Maddie will move into Cersten's spot or into the triangle.

• Love 14

Had to have been a deliberate choice to pick a photo almost exactly like the one from last year, when there were plenty of other options to choose from. My question is - why? Why one so similar to the one the year before? I really doubt they're going to go to the trouble and expense of swapping out the photos every year. If you're going to switch it up, why not really switch it up? I'd like to see what the rest of the windows look like.

ericawall.thumb.jpg.d0485fa20b3d000505f9a8aab5070b48.jpg

35261790_1754461994641767_5529959595499323392_n.thumb.jpg.e9ec6659bdf31296e081601cb0e1b625.jpg

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, hypeman said:

Humbly disagree about Jenna. That girl's dancing was FIRE. I think the general consensus was that she was hands down point until she behaved (not danced) it away. I don't want to restart a Jenna thread.

With that said, I'd be happy with Maddie at point. I ALWAYS believe point should go to the best dancer.

Agreed. Also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I think Jenna is pretty, although she looks younger than she is. If she still looked like she was 15-16 her last couple of years on the team, as she did when she first made the squad, no way would she have been considered for point, IMO. Maddie, I think is cute, but she hasn't shed the kid look yet, and she still has a tendency grin really big, which makes her look even younger. 

I certainly have no issue with her moving up in the formation either though. I've never been her biggest fan, but Maddie has grown on me lately. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, hypeman said:

Prediction. You read it here first.

Khalyn will be in show group

I view her very similar to Kashara. The ladies who were the standouts from day one have retired giving her room to shine.

For Kashara it was Amy T., Megan, Jax, and Holly. She didn't ascend until they were all gone. Now Robin's gone too.

Likewise, Khalyn has outlasted Cersten, Maggie, and Mandy.

I view them both as blender pluses. They don't push anyone out of the way to get to the front, they are pushed from behind forward.

And yes Khalyn will definitely benefit from being gorgeous AND being the only WOC vet (who is a good dancer)

Yuko go have a seat next to Savannah.

Wisely said!!!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Smplsimon said:

Maddie, like Jinelle, just isn't that pretty.  Cute yes, but far from beautiful.  She's just not going to get a prime spot.

Jinelle is so pretty to me, but I'm completely with you and the "cute" thing with Maddie.

4 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

This is weird and wayyy too close. It's probably very distracting in the mirror. Also surprised they chose a 3 yr vet and not a more senior vet, like Lacey or Kash.

Same. Definitely should have chosen Lacey.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Opine said:

Prediction. You read it here first.

Khalyn will be in show group

I view her very similar to Kashara. The ladies who were the standouts from day one have retired giving her room to shine.

For Kashara it was Amy T., Megan, Jax, and Holly. She didn't ascend until they were all gone. Now Robin's gone too.

Likewise, Khalyn has outlasted Cersten, Maggie, and Mandy.

I view them both as blender pluses. They don't push anyone out of the way to get to the front, they are pushed from behind forward.

And yes Khalyn will definitely benefit from being gorgeous AND being the only WOC vet (who is a good dancer)

Yuko go have a seat next to Savannah.

Khalyn is just stunning. One of the most beautiful women they have had. She doesn't get enough visibility, so I hope she get's show group!!!

• Love 21
(edited)
1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

Had to have been a deliberate choice to pick a photo almost exactly like the one from last year, when there were plenty of other options to choose from. My question is - why? Why one so similar to the one the year before? I really doubt they're going to go to the trouble and expense of swapping out the photos every year. If you're going to switch it up, why not really switch it up? I'd like to see what the rest of the windows look like.

35261790_1754461994641767_5529959595499323392_n.thumb.jpg.e9ec6659bdf31296e081601cb0e1b625.jpg

Madeline has witch eyes ...scared to look at it too long may get possessed?

girls:  Tasha still looks soft, Miranda just doesn’t fit looks cheesy, Heather looks like she is just there and please don’t make me smile much longer,  Tess is like which way do I look ????

Edited by lfedncr
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I just don’t see any current veterans having the drama of Holly or Erica this summer. So unless somebody really porks out, I think they’ve already cut their weight gain vets. As I said in my prior post, I could see a vet like Christina getting cut if she’s outshone by a rookie and it comes down to keeping her or choosing the rookie.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, lfedncr said:

Madeline has witch eyes ...scared to look at it too long may get possessed?

girls:  Tasha still looks soft, Miranda just doesn’t fit looks cheesy, Heather looks like she is just there and please don’t make me smile much longer,  Tess is like which way do I look ????

I think Miranda looks softer than Tasha in that pic though. Particularly in the legs. And while some of that could be muscle, not all of that bulk is.

• Love 9
Just now, lizzi6692 said:

I think Miranda looks softer than Tasha in that pic though. Particularly in the legs. And while some of that could be muscle, not all of that bulk is.

Right ???she has more cellulite on her thighs then a slab of bacon

• Love 1
3 hours ago, hypeman said:

Agree on Jenna.  IMO, she was one of the best at having the DCC style down.  Cersten’s spot is also my pick for Maddie’s new spot.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

I just don’t see any current veterans having the drama of Holly or Erica this summer. So unless somebody really porks out, I think they’ve already cut their weight gain vets. As I said in my prior post, I could see a vet like Christina getting cut if she’s outshone by a rookie and it comes down to keeping her or choosing the rookie.

The girls with the weight/build issues are gone (unless you count Tasha).  Tasha is really the only one left who had weight issues last year.  As for the rest of the girls, I doubt any of them are really going to bulk up or flab out at this point in the game, especially since both auditions and the calendar shoot are over.  I agree with you regarding Christina.  She's really the only vet on the bubble dancewise.  She's had too many issues with dancing and flexibility in the past and, if we believe the rumors, she has an attitude with a capital A among other things.  Frankly, I was surprised she not only made it back, but was given a Barbie.   Savannah would really have to work at displeasing Kelli and Judy enough to lose their favor and her spot.  While she's not the strongest dancer on the squad, she's one of their favorites to look at (if not to watch dance) and she has a few other things in her favor. 

I wish I could say with any certainty who was getting cut among the rookies, but the only one I could see at the moment is Victoria and her getting cut isn't likely.  At least, not at first and not unless she does something Holly/Erica level stupid.  If rumors are true about her saying that she didn't need to worry about pre-lims and semis because she was guaranteed a spot at Finals, then in Training Camp, I could see her getting a good smack-down, especially if she says something similar about being guaranteed a spot on the squad to the wrong person.  Dayton, I think will work hard and do really well in Training Camp.  I don't see her getting cut any time soon.

• Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, KTUCKER20 said:

I kind of feel like K&J love Maddie, but they know she doesn't have the "look" to be in the triangle, so they are showing their love in other ways to sort of make up for it and let her know she is valued

Edited by NMDD43
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, M1977G said:

I just don't think Maddie has the right look for the triangle, from a production/photo standpoint. Lacey & Kash are gorgeous & Maddie is cute to moderately pretty at best in photos, & less so when she has her gigantic smile on. Heather O is a much better choice visually speaking, I think, as far as face & body goes & how she would look in the triangle with Kash & Lacey. I think Tess could go behind the point. 

You mean like this? LOL

I will never NOT see a little girl when I look at her

20180612_011703.jpg

• Love 5
3 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

I kind of feel like K&J love Maddie, but they know she doesn't have the "look" to be in the triangle, so they are showing their love in other ways to sort of make up for it and let her know she is valued

But if they don't like Madeline's look, why would they have her giant face on the wall (doing that open mouth thing they say not to do, no less)?  She'll also be point of the group 4 triangle, so get the most visibility on her portion of the sidelines during the games.  I think they're rather fond of her look, which thrills me to no end considering the mean thing that one judge said the 1st time she auditioned about a makeover not changing her face.

• Love 20
12 hours ago, go4luca said:

Nope....your Happy Meal is fully intact, in my opinion :)  

6 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

The girls with the weight/build issues are gone (unless you count Tasha).  Tasha is really the only one left who had weight issues last year.  As for the rest of the girls, I doubt any of them are really going to bulk up or flab out at this point in the game, especially since both auditions and the calendar shoot are over.  I agree with you regarding Christina.  She's really the only vet on the bubble dancewise.  She's had too many issues with dancing and flexibility in the past and, if we believe the rumors, she has an attitude with a capital A among other things.  Frankly, I was surprised she not only made it back, but was given a Barbie.   Savannah would really have to work at displeasing Kelli and Judy enough to lose their favor and her spot.  While she's not the strongest dancer on the squad, she's one of their favorites to look at (if not to watch dance) and she has a few other things in her favor. 

I wish I could say with any certainty who was getting cut among the rookies, but the only one I could see at the moment is Victoria and her getting cut isn't likely.  At least, not at first and not unless she does something Holly/Erica level stupid.  If rumors are true about her saying that she didn't need to worry about pre-lims and semis because she was guaranteed a spot at Finals, then in Training Camp, I could see her getting a good smack-down, especially if she says something similar about being guaranteed a spot on the squad to the wrong person.  Dayton, I think will work hard and do really well in Training Camp.  I don't see her getting cut any time soon.

When people talk about weird smiles, I go straight to Savannah.  She has that Julia Roberts "horse teeth" smile.  She's a beautiful girl but her teeth look too big for her mouth. 

• Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

But if they don't like Madeline's look, why would they have her giant face on the wall (doing that open mouth thing they say not to do, no less)?  She'll also be point of the group 4 triangle, so get the most visibility on her portion of the sidelines during the games.  I think they're rather fond of her look, which thrills me to no end considering the mean thing that one judge said the 1st time she auditioned about a makeover not changing her face.

I think she's cute as can be...which to me, shows that not all of them have to be drop dead gorgeous to be on the squad.  But that being said, this is not the most flattering picture of Madeline.  They should have used a full body shot.  Something like the picture attached...that's what I would have liked to have seen (this is just a screen grab but gives you the idea)

Honestly, as much as I love KaShara (and you all know I love my KY gal!!) I don't consider her "gorgeous".  Kelsey L. is the only one on that whole squad last year that I considered gorgeous.  I venture to put KaShara in the "she's so cute I almost can't stand it" category but not gorgeous.  But that's completely my opinion :)  

image.png

9 hours ago, DBAAT said:

Khalyn is just stunning. One of the most beautiful women they have had. She doesn't get enough visibility, so I hope she get's show group!!!

I LOVE Khalyn!! I think she will make show group as well!

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, hypeman said:

I think that would be a good spot for Madeline.  

• Love 3
11 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Like this group of Vets!!! As for the background......Yikes!! HD ready....  Uggh! I am not a fan. Sorry- I'm sure she is a fabulous dancer- yes! sweet, cute-- maybe? But this- no.

Have I told you what I think of the "iconic" blouse?? Yuck- so ridiculous looking. It was lovely in the 80's- I'm sure. Looks like something off the mark down rack at Belk.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I thought that was a terrible picture of Erica, she looks so wrinkly in it, which she isn't.

I don't think ANY of these close up pics are flattering...no matter how pretty the girl is.  

• Love 20
58 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I thought that was a terrible picture of Erica, she looks so wrinkly in it, which she isn't.

I agree. I think Maddie’s looks nicer. Erica’s looked odd and I think she is super pretty. 

• Love 6