Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Well, color me purple and hit me upside the head.  Christina's back of all people?  And that they took her and VK over possibly Kelli Q?  I thought for SURE Christina of all people would be cut.  I won't hold my breath, but I still won't believe it until I see the official roster.  Still, if Christina made it back for a second year, especially in a year that had SUCH an amazing group of people audition, then she obviously has something they need besides the dancing.

People to cut for the show drama? ??

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

It’s still there. So are the pages from girls who announced their retirement. All still active..

nope, Selina's page does not exist :-(

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

It’s still there. So are the pages from girls who announced their retirement. All still active..

It says page doesn't exist

• Love 1

Well, Victoria Kalina told quite a few people that she'd been promised a place in training camp.  Looks like she was right.  Again, her solo was terrible (you'll notice we didn't get to see that one today).

• Love 4
Just now, nittanyvolleyball said:

God they’re quick with taking down the pages

I wonder if they’re trying to prevent the girls from bitterly posting about being cut from their DCC handles 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

It says page doesn't exist

For me the pages are there, they just say tweets aren’t loading. I see now, compared to current dcc pages, their tweets are loading. Weird.

Edited by Cowboysfan16

Poor Keyra. I don’t think she’s bad at all, and much better than Christina. I bet it’s her figure that got her cut and I don’t think there’s anything she could do to fix that. It’s how she’s built. She’s not heavy or anything.

• Love 22
Just now, Roo22 said:

I wonder if they’re trying to prevent the girls from bitterly posting about being cut from their DCC handles 

They’ve never done that in the history of DCC twitters. They’ve usually just locked them and kept them active forever. 

• Love 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

Keyra and Selina's twitter pages are gone.  Christina's should be!!!!!

Why they kept the girl who had trouble with dances and/or being boring as well as having to be reminded to BREATHE of all things on top of having a bad solo (among other things) over the girl who ALL the guest choreographers loved (even Kelli thought she was a "firecracker"), had the power and the pop they were looking for among other things, I will never know.  Christina's Twitter handle is still up when I checked a few seconds ago so it must be true (unless they just haven't gotten to it yet).  Can I still hope they'll cut her for the drama in camp if she did make it through Auditions?

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 13

The whole “Victoria was promised a spot” theory seemed like BS to me but I have to say her making it to training camp..... lol. I’m starting to believe this conspiracy theory. No one can watch her videos on her Instagram and say she’s even close to being a dcc

• Love 14