Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

15 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

We’re talking about two different scenarios. Obviosuly, if she’s placed in a specific spot in a formation, she can’t break that and just decide to do her own thing wherever she wants. I m talking about if they’re in a class or some sort of combo, like in a lot of technique and prep classes, where you sort of place yourself. If one person goes up front and no one else beats them to it or says hey, you’re always up front, let’s switch for a minute, then you can’t blame the person willing to put themself forward where they want to be. 

Also - if we see VK up front in prep videos she posts, well DUH! Of course your going to post your turn up front on your own page. Why would she have anybody record other dancers to put on her page? 

I misunderstood your earlier post then.  I was thinking that, given they're in Training Camp and learning the dances, is she changing spots when she's not supposed to?  I get the whole point about choosing a spot when it's a technique or prep class (how many technique classes do they have in Training Camp and would girls go to such classes outside of Training Camp? If so, where do they get the energy) and I would appreciate any girl who has the guts to actually approach someone and ask them to switch spots, especially if one girl is always at the front while others are always in/at the back. 

Regarding VK and her own page, we've seen other girls who post videos on their own pages where they're not in the front lines, yet the camera is still on them so it can be done.  It also depends on how many people are in the class and if it would be impossible to pick out one person when there's fifty people on the floor moving at the same time.  I do get your point, though.  I'm just saying that it shouldn't matter where she's dancing in class as long as she's the main feature of the videos she posts.  

• Love 1

Oh, Kashara. 

I know she is not super bright. I know she is Kelli’s current favorite. I know she is from Middle of Bumblefuck Nowhere.

but her current insta story is her. Driving in a tractor or something similar. Driven by a guy drinking a beer.

She is so dumb. So, so dumb. 

I mean, it’s not consensual sex between adult with the same employer, but driving while drinking alcohol (even in the middle of nowhere) is still a bad look.

• Love 18
On 6/16/2018 at 3:46 PM, go4luca said:

Speaking of the banner, who do you think will be our trio this year?  Will they skip a redhead this year for a more senior vet since Savannah is only going into her 2nd year?  It does appear Kelli loves Savannah so I have no clue.  Who do you think will get the blonde spot?  Hopefully Khalyn is a lock.

(by banner, I mean the one that last year featured Maggie, Robin and Stephanie)

Let's see... I think it should be Lacey, KaShara and Khalyn. Not sure if they're good choices, but I was thinking of diversity.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Lolfordays said:

Oh, Kashara. 

I know she is not super bright. I know she is Kelli’s current favorite. I know she is from Middle of Bumblefuck Nowhere.

but her current insta story is her. Driving in a tractor or something similar. Driven by a guy drinking a beer.

I mean, it’s not consensual sex between adult with the same employer, but driving while drinking alcohol (even in the middle of nowhere) is still a bad look.

Meh. I grew up in the countryish and I don't see the scenario as a big deal at all honestly. Living in an area that rural, I bet she's done far wilder and more reckless. This doesn't make me like her any less.

Posting it on social media however? Yeahhh gonna say that one doesn't quite fit Kelli's idea of the DCC image.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, PollyHowell said:

Meh. I grew up in the countryish and I don't see the scenario as a big deal at all honestly. Living in an area that rural, I bet she's done far wilder and more reckless. This doesn't make me like her any less.

Posting it on social media however? Yeahhh gonna say that one doesn't quite fit Kelli's idea of the DCC image.

I would imagine it’s illegal

• Love 5
(edited)
11 hours ago, Lolfordays said:

Oh, Kashara. 

I happen to be from that same area and I find your comment offensive about the location.

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Did Brianna from last year try out again? I can't remember. She came up on my instagram explorer page and for a moment I thought she was in TC, but I honestly know nothing about this years group besides Dayton/Victoria and Madeline Malloy/Erin.

She did not try out. I believe she has started college in Tampa

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Kayce said:

I happen to be from that same area and I find your comment offensive about the location.

And your point is?  I'm regularly offended by things I read here -- that's the cost of having a fan forum.  Btw, talk to almost any DCC and they'll tell you that Kashara isn't the brightest tool in the shed.

• Love 6

The thing that Kashara has going for her is that she posts her stupid things as IG stories, so they disappear rather quickly. I don’t think the post is a big deal, but it’s not cute, and I imagine that a rookie candidate who posted the same thing might get called into the office if it were brought to K&J’s attention. 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Kayce said:

I know what you mean Kayce. I'm from Podunk Ohio myself. I didn't see the pic so I'm not sure but I don't have an issue with it. Maybe in retrospect ( I realize that's a big word for a hayseed like me) it wasn't the smartest choice but I don't know if it was in a field or on the road and if he was actually drinking a beer or it was staged for the photo which in my opinion makes a difference.. I do find it a little ironic that it says a tractor or something similar and the very next line calls Kashara dumb.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Thanks! Idk why I thought she came back this year

Titans Briana tried out again and made training camp this year, so that may be the confusion.

34 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

The thing that Kashara has going for her is that she posts her stupid things as IG stories, so they disappear rather quickly. I don’t think the post is a big deal, but it’s not cute, and I imagine that a rookie candidate who posted the same thing might get called into the office if it were brought to K&J’s attention. 

It doesn't demonstrate good judgement to post something like that because in my view, it promotes a casual view of what is actually a serious safety issue. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people post photos of themselves posing on train tracks. It's irresponsible in that it models behavior which is in the real world very dangerous. 

• Love 2

I love Kash, I think her and her bf are adorable, and growing up in that type of environment, by the age of however old he is, driving a tractor (especially in his profession and I’m assuming that’s his own land) is second nature when driving a tractor of that size. Lol, I guess it’s becuase I grew up in that type of lifestyle, I honestly didn’t think anything of it. ??

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

I love Kash, I think her and her bf are adorable, and growing up in that type of environment, by the age of however old he is, driving a tractor (especially in his profession and I’m assuming that’s his own land) is second nature when driving a tractor of that size. Lol, I guess it’s becuase I grew up in that type of lifestyle, I honestly didn’t think anything of it. ??

You can have all the experience in the world when it comes to driving a tractor, but alcohol and driving any type of machinery can be a deadly combination. KaShara is adorable, but I am surprise she would post something like that on her social media page especially if she knows Kelli and Judy may see it, or someone else brings it to their attention.

7 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

You can have all the experience in the world when it comes to driving a tractor, but alcohol and driving any type of machinery can be a deadly combination. KaShara is adorable, but I am surprise she would post something like that on her social media page especially if she knows Kelli and Judy may see it, or someone else brings it to their attention.

I understand what you’re getting at but at the same time - Lol, just don’t simply see it as a big deal. It’s hard to assume when none of us were there concerning the details of his “drinking and driving” uh-oh. I just hope no livestock were injured during this crazy incident!!! ?

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

I understand what you’re getting at but at the same time - Lol, just don’t simply see it as a big deal. It’s hard to assume when none of us were there concerning the details of his “drinking and driving” uh-oh. I just hope no livestock were injured during this crazy incident!!! ?

Unless they were attempting to tip cows over (not with the tractor of course.) Maybe KaShara and her boyfriend were attempting a new version of the song She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy.

41 minutes ago, veronicamers said:

It doesn't demonstrate good judgement to post something like that because in my view, it promotes a casual view of what is actually a serious safety issue. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people post photos of themselves posing on train tracks. It's irresponsible in that it models behavior which is in the real world very dangerous. 

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I think it’s stupid to post, period. That was more of a facetious comment regarding her posting stupid things as ig stories, rather than plain ig posts, which would stay up permanently. While I don’t think this was a huge deal based on the very short clip that was posted, I definitely agree that even the subtle promotion of any sort of drinking and driving is dangerous and foolish.

13 hours ago, Lolfordays said:

Oh, Kashara. 

Can you please share her IG name, she is the one DCC that I have had the hardest time following on IG...

10 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Maybe try a different browser or clearing your cache (no pun intended) as a test to see if that works?

Oh well, IG does not like me when I look for Kashara, this is the same problem I've had trying to follow her forever. Anyway, thanks for your help. 

2 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Oh well, IG does not like me when I look for Kashara, this is the same problem I've had trying to follow her forever. Anyway, thanks for your help. 

Several commenters link to her handle in this post. Just click on her ig handle/name, and it should take you to her page. So, you don’t have to search. Her page is public.

19 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Several commenters link to her handle in this post. Just click on her ig handle/name, and it should take you to her page. So, you don’t have to search. Her page is public.

I tried it the way you suggested and I get a "Content Unavailable Message"....aaarrrggghhhh. I even clicked on a few more DCC photos that she is in and I get the same message. Obviously something is wrong on the IG end. 

15 hours ago, Lolfordays said:

Oh, Kashara. 

Almost as dumb as Erica drinking on the job. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

I tried it the way you suggested and I get a "Content Unavailable Message"....aaarrrggghhhh. I even clicked on a few more DCC photos that she is in and I get the same message. Obviously something is wrong on the IG end. 

She might have accidentally blocked you? Not sure

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Can you link or Pm?

Done.  I sent the only link that appears so hope it works.  Not sure how long it's been up but once it's temporary clock is up, it will go poof.

(edited)
19 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

She’s not drinking so I don’t see the fuss. Welcome to Kentucky. He’s on private land.... I don’t think that’s illegal. 

How is this almost as dumb as Erica drinking on the job? Kashara isn’t drinking. 

I grew up on a farm and live in KY. Simply stated,  Kentucky law states that DRUNK driving is illegal “anywhere in this state.” (Ky. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 189A.010(1).)  KEY word being "DRUNK".  He is obviously NOT drunk.  Driving on private land with a beer in hand is one thing, it's like driving after you have had a beer or a glass of wine with dinner and then driven home...NOW driving schnockered on a tractor in the field, could possibly get you arrested.  That is the extent to what I know about that, since I don't really drink OR drive tractors.  :) 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 6

There are open container laws in most states, so one doesn’t necessarily have to be drunk to commit a crime. Not sure about Kentucky or how limited the state’s law is. Regardless, the clip is so short that it’s unclear how many bottles of beer he had or whether they went on to a road or not. Based on the 5 second clip however, only one beer bottle is shown, and they appear to be in a field.

Im at the point where as long as the standard is the same across the board, then fine. If it’s cool for Kashara, then it should be cool if anyone else posts a similar clip. If behavior that’s common or acceptable where someone grew up governs whether that behavior is acceptable as a DCC, then cool, as long as the same applies for everyone else, including those who may have grown up in a rough, urban area. I’m just for consistency.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

There are open container laws in most states, so one doesn’t necessarily have to be drunk to commit a crime. Not sure about Kentucky or how limited the state’s law is. Regardless, the clip is so short that it’s unclear how many bottles of beer he had or whether they went on to a road or not. Based on the 5 second clip however, only one beer bottle is shown, and they appear to be in a field.

Im at the point where as long as the standard is the same across the board, then fine. If it’s cool for Kashara, then it should be cool if anyone else posts a similar clip. If behavior that’s common or acceptable where someone grew up governs whether that behavior is acceptable as a DCC, then cool, as long as the same applies for everyone else, including those who may have grown up in a rough, urban area. I’m just for consistency.

I live in an open container state. It does not apply to private land. ?‍♀️

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Done.  I sent the only link that appears so hope it works.  Not sure how long it's been up but once it's temporary clock is up, it will go poof.

Will you PM me too, please?

(edited)

I like Kashara too, but she doesn’t always show the best judgement in her social media. I’m in no way a public figure, but my instagram is public and gets decent activity thanks to my hobby. Public is the choice I made, so I try to be thoughtful when posting something that anyone can see. 

Sure, it’s likely enough to be his first beer or within his level of tolerance. Or might not matter legally. And it’s not her drinking said beer. But she’s riding with him and posting about it when it’s exactly the type of thing that one should keep to themselves. Farm accidents from harmless playing around aren’t exactly uncommon, at least from what I learned by living in Kansas and Texas. (Wooo, the stories!)

It’s one thing to think and do things that come from a place of naivety or ignorance (thinking of the sombrero post,) a whole another to put them out there for public consumption. 

Isn’t this kind of crap their social media training covers? Hey ladies, have your fun, don’t post stupid crap. Will what you post potentially reflect poorly on you or the Cowboys organization? Would a prospective employer or advertiser raise an eyebrow? Don’t post it. OR STAY PRIVATE. 

Edited by kalibean
Grammar was a hot mess.
  • Love 9