Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Dayton should not have made it.  Weak dancer, soft body, average attractiveness. Of course, neither should Victoria -- overweight and can't dance.

Edited by Smplsimon
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, FutureDCC said:

Christina was standing. She is for sure going to camp. ?

Barf

1 minute ago, Smplsimon said:

Barf X 100.

Hahha i posted barf too before i even saw your post. ? 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Roo22 said:

I wonder if they’re trying to prevent the girls from bitterly posting about being cut from their DCC handles 

Last year they stayed up for awhile.  No bitterness posted..

Grabbed a quick shot 

F3E3B779-A861-4236-A61B-7563B9853BE5.jpeg

AE592CAD-A985-4A11-9440-9065F5E21FF4.jpeg

DE7D0892-AB96-406B-B360-719DB8A9559F.jpeg

1 minute ago, MrsEVH said:

What about Savannah and Tara? Did they make it back?

Everyone made it back except Keyra and Selina.  How Christina made it back is anyone's guess.

• Love 3
(edited)

TCC so far:

Lindsey Brady

Victoria Kalina

Taylor Johnson

Madeline Malloy

Rachel Wyatt - rachelyukiwyatt

Brennan 

Taylor - taytauss

Gabby Luise - gabbyluise

Jasmin

Amber 

Lily Johnson

Edited by bnn
1 minute ago, Smplsimon said:

I was honestly surprised that Keyra made it last year -- not because she isn't a great dancer, but her body is just not the typical DCC build.

Yeah...I get it. I’m just sympathetic because I know she probably can’t change the way she carries her weight. She’s not big by any means but appears to be compared to the other girls. I think there’s definitely some wiggle room for diversity in body types. 

• Love 12
Just now, Txmomof2 said:

Check out the video by the guy who tried out. Dayton is in it hugging her dad smiling. 

Please let her have made it!

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Why they kept the girl who had trouble with dances and/or being boring as well as having to be reminded to BREATHE of all things on top of having a bad solo (among other things) over the girl who ALL the guest choreographers loved (even Kelli thought she was a "firecracker"), had the power and the pop they were looking for among other things, I will never know.  Her Twitter handle is still up when I checked a few seconds ago so it must be true (unless they just haven't gotten to it yet).  Can I still hope they'll cut her for the drama in camp if she did make it through Auditions?

Hopefully they will explain when the show airs.

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Last year they stayed up for awhile.  No bitterness posted..

Grabbed a quick shot 

F3E3B779-A861-4236-A61B-7563B9853BE5.jpeg

AE592CAD-A985-4A11-9440-9065F5E21FF4.jpeg

DE7D0892-AB96-406B-B360-719DB8A9559F.jpeg

The redhead behind Savannah MIGHT be Alyssa @acissy, but it's so blurry and fast on instagram. She's from the Texas Tech pom squad. Very talented. 

Edited by DFWBelle
Just now, Txmomof2 said:

Check out the video by the guy who tried out. Dayton is in it hugging her dad smiling. 

With Dayton, Victoria and Christina, the DCC really has jumped the shark.  I miss the days when you had to have real talent to make the squad.  I think the reality show has corrupted what once was a strong brand.

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, LegallyReasonable said:

Poor Keyra. I don’t think she’s bad at all, and much better than Christina. I bet it’s her figure that got her cut and I don’t think there’s anything she could do to fix that. It’s how she’s built. She’s not heavy or anything.

I’m almost hoping that she screwed up somewhere else in tryouts because her figure is her figure.....the same one she had last year. Seems silly to cut one of your remaining power dancers (when you’ve already lost most of them) over that at finals.

Selina...i understand bc she looked like she was out of shape. 

• Love 8

Aww I just watched Keyra's latest Instagram video of her receiving her DCC pinky ring.  She was so excited and seems to really love being a part of the organization.. I feel bad for her.  I wonder if she saw this coming.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, mcmrdh said:

Ok that name. ? ?

I do hope that Dayton made it though for real

If you watch the story she has a huge smile. Definitely not one she would have if she didn't. 

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, bnn said:

TCC so far:

Lindsey Brady

Victoria Kalina

Taylor Johnson

Madeline Malloy

Rachel Wyatt - rachelyukiwyatt

Brennan 

Taylor - taytauss

Gabby Luise - gabbyluise