Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

Perspective from judge's view.  

For someone who has never been to the stadium, this shot drives home how small everyone on the field appears and why they need so much power and sparkle.  If you click to view the attached photo full size, that jumbotron is HUGE & more than a tad intimidating. 

jumbotron.jpg

• Love 4
Just now, go4luca said:

Perspective from judge's view.  

For someone who has never been to the stadium, this shot drives home how small everyone on the field appears and why they need so much power and sparkle.  If you click to view the attached photo full size, that jumbotron is HUGE & more than a tad intimidating. 

jumbotron.jpg

I have been to the stadium a few times and you are kind of drawn into watching the screen the entire time. It's like watching the game on a giant TV but being there at the same time.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, DancingNurse said:

Is there any way to see the solos on Instagram and Snapchat if we dont have those apps?

I watch Insta stories on my pc with chrome and firefox.

4 hours ago, CowboysFanatic said:

The vets seem to be making the "vet move" a tradition now. This year, it looks like it came from a routine that Michelle Keys taught them.

It has been a tradition for at least several years.

3 hours ago, Kayce said:

She was called out for weight during her rookie season as well from what I understand.  I love Selina....she's adorable...I just don't want to see her cut over weight.

Weren't there photos of her posted during swimsuit fittings and she looked fine. I haven't had a good look at her today but could it have changed that much?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, fan1999 said:

I mean, we know next to nothing about what goes on between these girls and Kelly. Maybe Selina had an injury or a dying family member or one of 100 things happen in the last few months that made it impossible for her to work out. It's entirely possible she talked to Kelly and was encourage to tryout anyway with the promise to get back in the gym. Who knows. My daughter is on an NFL cheer team and there are thousands of pieces to it and there is zero chance anyone can predict who will make it and who won't from looking at pictures and watching 26 seconds of a solo. If Kelly values everything else Selina brings to the team 150% and Believes she can trust her, she could easily give her time to drop the weight depending on the circumstances in Selina's life. She did it for Danielle. 

Kelly has stated after counting the hands of the judges that so and so might not make it back...almost like she has to stay true to the voting and marks.  I am always on the cheerleaders side and feel there should be a little more loyalty to the vets.  Sometimes it seems like they cut a vet for whatever reason and replace them with a rookie in TC who is not better than the cut vet.  

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, pinkbarbie247 said:

Does anyone know who all 5 are?

Can't tell for sure but the one on the left looks really familiar.  I took a frame and blew it up a bit.  Click on the attached and see if anyone can tell.

I believe someone said that's Khalyn on the far right?

field routine.jpg

1 minute ago, go4luca said:

Can't tell for sure but the one on the left looks really familiar.  I took a frame and blew it up a bit.  Click on the attached and see if anyone can tell.

field routine.jpg

Pretty sure that's Rachel on the far left. And maybe Khalyn on the far right?

1 minute ago, go4luca said:

field routine.jpg

Left is Rachel...2nd from right is either hilary (AAIA) or that mystery girl from the interview photo. I believe the 2nd from left is another AAIA, but I'm not sure. I have no idea on the middle

2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

field routine.jpg

They are in the same order on the field as they were doing solos.  Maybe someone can tell from when they were sitting in solos.

There is no music playing when I play Kashara's and the other two girls' solos.   I was just mainly noticed how much time she, Tess and Heather spent on the floor.  Was it because I had no music? Didn't seem graceful but I am not a dancer nor a dance critique to be taken seriously.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Kelly has stated after counting the hands of the judges that so and so might not make it back...almost like she has to stay true to the voting and marks.  I am always on the cheerleaders side and feel there should be a little more loyalty to the vets.  Sometimes it seems like they cut a vet for whatever reason and replace them with a rookie in TC who is not better than the cut vet.  

I agree, but in some cases there are vets who should be cut Morgan, Breelan, Ashley Pro, Jasmine and others who are sloppy, overweight, or they may think I am a vet and I will not be cut. I also agree some of the girls they bring into TC should not have made it past finals, but we to also remember there are things related to why a vet is cut at finals we have no clue about.

Just now, go4luca said:

Blonde group.  Recognize anyone?  Original and blow up attached but it wasn't that clear to begin with.

blondes field.jpg

blondes field CU.jpg

Third in is TCU, Lindsay. She’s the one that resembles Kashara! 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Cody701 said:

Left is Rachel...2nd from right is either hilary (AAIA) or that mystery girl from the interview photo. I believe the 2nd from left is another AAIA, but I'm not sure. I have no idea on the middle

Thank you!  I thought so, but wasn't quite sure.

13 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

I think they do have loyalty when they feel it is earned and warranted, i.e. danielle. But just because they don't explain cuts to our satisfaction doesn't mean the cut was made for no reason i.e.raylee.

From what I have observed, Kelli is very deliberate in every choice she makes. I also think she, judy, and charlotte override the other judges when they feel it is necessary. I recall one season they showed the three of them alone going over the list one last time before making the announcement. Unless I am mistaken or they were only doing that for the show. I can't see Kelli cutting someone she really wants to keep just because Jay, Sandy, and whoever gave the thumbs down.

• Love 3

Here’s who I think will be cut today: Selina and Rachel. If I had to choose a third, I’d say Molly, only because she didn’t look her best in that vets photo. But it could’ve been a weird angle. We will see...!

• Love 1
(edited)

I like how they let the junior DCC perform during auditions...I must say they are in better sync then most of the auditinees during semis?????

Edited by Cody701
  • Love 4
On 5/10/2018 at 2:08 PM, pizzaislife said:

I’m kind of hoping she will be a huge brat. That’s always so much more fun to watch. But I would be ok with her being the bomb.com too. Either way, it should be entertaining. Dayton is going to stay in the back. Victoria will be a show one way or the other. She just has a huge personality.

Can you imagine the story line CMT would have if Dayton made it and VK didn’t? Lol

• Love 5
(edited)

Best solos via the DCC insta page are Madeline, Lacey, and there was a rookie hopeful doing a burlesque type with terrific technique.                                                                                                      Kashara's solo lacks any real techinique - very stiff muscles, bent knees, and lack of strength in her pointing feet. However, she sells it on field presence.  Technique is not the only thing the DCC leadership look for, obviously. But she'll make it back as she's the leader of the squad. For people wondering who will be pointe, there is no way Kelly will replace Kashara as point. Not a chance. She was put there last season and stayed there. They would not demote her unless she did something damaging to the DCC brand. If she worked hard and earned it, good for her. 

Edited by dancer88
addition
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, 1208am said:

Looks like Lexie on the far left?

The second from right is Mallory (TLD). I am 90% sure that is Lexie on the left

Edited by Cody701
5 minutes ago, Cody701 said:

Yes that's tara..no clue on the rest

There is something about Tara's hair that bothers me.  It always looks flat.  I think they should of made her a brunette.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

There is something about Tara's hair that bothers me.  It always looks flat.  I think they should of made her a brunette.

I remember when everyone had an issue with Erica's hair when she auditioned and I see no difference between how hers looked and Tara's now. I think they should curl it or cut it shorter.

7 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Here's your finalists from Charlotte's Insta.

cjonesanderson_11_5_2018_15_56_20_997 copy.jpeg

cjonesanderson_11_5_2018_15_56_20_997 V1.jpg

I think both J & K look great.  Wish I could photograph that well!

I like how there are more girls of color than in past years

• Love 7

Some pics of the finalists:

The one girl's outfit looks like Kathryn Dunn's from Season 8. The one picture with Judy and Kelli should say who will impress Kelli and Charlotte because in reality, K and C are the ones who have the most say so in who does or does not make it.

21 minutes ago, bnn said:

Can you imagine the story line CMT would have if Dayton made it and VK didn’t? Lol

Grab the popcorn and watch the train wreck. As well as a social media war. I think it will be quite interesting if they both make it. Which one will try to be the queen of the squad??? 

More than likely they will both be good remodels but that’s not near as much fun. 

• Love 3