Type keyword(s) to search

Naked and Afraid XL - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I'm annoyed that Trish is listed first, like she is the "expert" of the group.  I think several more are already close to dropping out. I wonder what Jeremy will think when Trish pushes him out of the shelter to do the hard work?

They didn't mention it, but I think they gave them some cord (and maybe needles) to sew their pelts into hats and shoes, etc.

Edited by riverblue22
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Liberty said:

Did someone mention this was a "14 day" challenge?

I think it is.  I don’t know how it can qualify as an XL when it’s shorter than a traditional Naked and Afraid episode.  Maybe because it’s very cold there?  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

They didn't mention it, but I think they gave them some cord (and maybe needles) to sew their pelts into hats and shoes, etc.

Yes, I think they did. I saw what they said was sinew wrapped around one of the logs of the premade shelter frames that they pointed out, so I would think they also supplied a needle too. Nice of them to give all those pelts that they don’t seem to be being chintzy about supplying. They have enough for shoes, ponchos, and the big buffalo hides for sleeping under. Also hats. Sara has a cool fox, or coyote headed one. Joe has a hat too.

Edited by SassyCat
Addition
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Jermaine and his new “pants” he so very much needs because he is such a big guy whos pelt is the length of a t-shirt on him must feel like a fool in that diaper-like fit Sara so kindly made for him. She should have cut the pelt into a more hourglass shape to give a better fit and allow leg movement without having to walk like he’s constantly on a horse. You can tell she is not someone who understands seamstress fittings, lol. 

Didn't she say she was a taxidermist and used to making clothes or was I dreaming?  Because that diaper loin cloth was pitiful.  She could have at least poked holes in it and weaved the cordage instead of just wrapping a rope around his waist.

While I didn't have too much of an issue with Trish last go 'round, this one, she needs to get off her ass.  She was the only one of her team not having issues, yet she wants to sit in and tend the fire?  UGH.  They also didn't seem to do much to fortify their shelter.  No wonder it's cold.  I hope Jeremy makes it this time.  He's one of my favorites.

Joe's not long for the challenge.  It's only what, day 2 or 3 and he's already passing out from the cold?  Gabby sounded like she was getting a bit irritated with him.

I like the team of Jake,  Waz and Sara.  Jake is another one of my favorite contestants and I think he'll go the distance, even with the nasty feet.  I like how they're quite jokey.  It's definitely a bigger morale boost.

Wes, Sarah and Jermaine seem to be doing well.

Sarah (with Wes & Jermaine) and Gabby seemed to have really put on some pounds for the challenge.

Nice memorial to Melanie at the end.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Oh no! Reading around the town, I hear Rod is gone? I missed the very end! I didnt see next weeks previews and missed the tribute to Melanie too! 
I was too eager to watch another show I watch and thought it was over and just going to show the next weeks previews when I switched channels. I must have missed 5 very important minutes. 🙀😿
I hope they show it again next week before the new episode.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Oh no! Reading around the town, I hear Rod is gone? I missed the very end! I didnt see next weeks previews and missed the tribute to Melanie too! 
I was too eager to watch another show I watch and thought it was over and just going to show the next weeks previews when I switched channels. I must have missed 5 very important minutes. 🙀😿
I hope they show it again next week before the new episode.

They typically show the previous episode before the new one, so you should be able to see what you missed.

• Love 1

Thank you Madmax and Cobb Salad. I did! I did see it tonight again on Discovery all the way to the end and also saw Melanies tribute. I have Sling, and they also keep the episodes for later viewing, and many other episodes of stuff I watch. I dont know if I watched the saved episode, or the repeat on Discovery, I’m just glad I saw the end. 

Poor Rod. He was moving pretty well without yowling when he put on his street clothes when he was leaving. I wouldn’t be surprised if he decided while he was out breaking his back on making the deadfall trap that his ungrateful unhelpful team mates were selfish allowing him, with an injured back, go out there by himself, and do that task alone. No one showed up there to give him a helping hand. I am not surprised about Trish, but I am disappointed in Jeremy. Now they can sit in their sticks with some pine needle branches here and there for walls and wonder who’s going to make a move to shore it all up. Good luck Jeremy! You’re elected! Whether you know it or not at this point. 

Trish saying to Rod when he came back into the shelter that they’d take care of him if he were to become unable to do what he’s been doing made me wonder just who the heck was she fooling, or thinking would do the work Rod has been doing all along. I’m sure she’d volunteer Jeremy and every last ounce of his energy and health and literally his life, while she did the task of sitting by the fire under fur blankets. 

Rod, you are right. None of what you were presented with was worth a long term back pain. Destroying your health for ungratefuls unwilling to chip in an ounce of help is not noble. It’s stupid and you made the right choice. 

The rest of them, except Joe are holding their own. I wouldn’t be able to do that cold camp out. Thats for sure. 

• Love 5

Has anyone seen a preview for a show called Snake in the Grass on the USA Network?  I'm 99% sure that Lacey Jones from various XL challenges is on it.  And based on past behavior, I'm sure she's the snake. 😁

23 hours ago, Cobb Salad said:

I saw a preview for Snake in the Grass the other day.  Both Jeff and Lacey are on the show.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Lacey was the snake either.  

Idiot Jeff?  I didn't notice him on the preview, but I did see someone else I think was an XL contestant.  I think he was the guy in the last XL that tapped pretty quick; he brought the blow dart gun that EJ could never manage to use.

Gabi and Ky are awesome. I have no memories of Jermaine on previous episodes- what challenges has he done? NOT liking him so far. Waz is quickly becoming one of my favorites. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, rlc said:

Gabi and Ky are awesome. I have no memories of Jermaine on previous episodes- what challenges has he done? NOT liking him so far. Waz is quickly becoming one of my favorites. 

Yeah, what the heck is up with Jermaine getting all snappy at Sarah? I thought that group was all getting along good. He must be hangrrrry. 
Lol at the rain gonna come down on Trish. She who has to eternal fire attender. Just to make sure it doesn’t go out?  All that time Jeremy was out hunting she could of at least gathered firewood. I didn’t know fire starters only worked once. 🙄

They can easily start another fire if it went out while she actually got out and did something to contribute to the shelter and fire other than absorbing its warmth. Now it looks like they don’t have enough wood to last the night, and only one wall of the two filled in a little bit with pine boughs. Gonna be cold... And wet if that rain comes their way. 

Good for the 3 who caught that big fish. Ki, Gabby and Joe are going to have protein in their bellies tonight. 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

Yeah, what the heck is up with Jermaine getting all snappy at Sarah? I thought that group was all getting along good. He must be hangrrrry. 
Lol at the rain gonna come down on Trish. She who has to eternal fire attender. Just to make sure it doesn’t go out?  All that time Jeremy was out hunting she could of at least gathered firewood. I didn’t know fire starters only worked once. 🙄

They can easily start another fire if it went out while she actually got out and did something to contribute to the shelter and fire other than absorbing its warmth. Now it looks like they don’t have enough wood to last the night, and only one wall of the two filled in a little bit with pine boughs. Gonna be cold... And wet if that rain comes their way. 

Good for the 3 who caught that big fish. Ki, Gabby and Joe are going to have protein in their bellies tonight. 

Trish said it's been 7 days... 7 days and that's all they did for their shelter?? I mean, come on! I know it's cold and I know they were focused on looking for food when Rod (the backpain guy, rod, right?)  had to leave... but it's not like work couldn't have been happening to the shelter ever day. If you don't have food, bring back wood/tree/something to shore up the shelter. Get the fire going good, leave for 20 minutes to get more wood/stuff for the shelter. It's not like the fire burns out immediately if no one is in the shelter. 

Maybe the edit is making it worse than it is, but Trish is certainly not disproving any negative things we saw about her in the last challenge. 

The other teams are doing pretty great, or at least trying. It's a bummer Sara and Jermaine aren't getting along. I get they want a fish basket now, but how many times have we seen people spend days building fish traps and have them fail because they aren't made right.  I assume they are both just cranky and that negativity feeds off of each other and makes it worse.  

I don't know why Gabi/Ki/ Joe didn't keep fishing once they caught one fish. 2 of them could have cleaned it/got the fire roaring cookie while the other one tried their luck again, they had fresh guts right there. It was a good sized fish, but for 3 of them having not eaten in a week, I would have kept trying... the fish seemed to be biting.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Seemed like Trish was making mention again of her poor teamwork in the last XL.  She is still a poor team member, but this time she's pretending that sitting on her butt tending the fire is what she was assigned to do, not the only thing she wants to do. 

She "wants" to go fishing/hunting to provide food.  Like the guy she's with wouldn't enjoy a break from the pain caused by the poor circulation in his feet?  Pretty sure he wouldn't argue about switching off so he could "tend the fire" while she actually does something that she says she wants to do.  I think if they did that, they'd still be hungry . . . but he would stock up firewood and work on the shelter, which Trish is NOT doing - because she doesn't really want to.  

The only thing different about Trish this season is that she's not bitching at anybody.

• Applause 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

The only thing different about Trish this season is that she's not bitching at anybody.

Notice they didn't give her a female partner.  So she doesn't bitch at the men, but she still plays the "fire watcher" card.  I wonder what her current male partner thinks of her?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

She is still a poor team member, but this time she's pretending that sitting on her butt tending the fire is what she was assigned to do, not the only thing she wants to do. 

Seems she also co-opted the entire animal pelt left behind by the team member who tapped-out for herself (she had quite the fabulous, furry hat/wrap situation going on there). *hrmph*

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, riverblue22 said:

Notice they didn't give her a female partner.  So she doesn't bitch at the men, but she still plays the "fire watcher" card.  I wonder what her current male partner thinks of her?

During the last season, a lot of people seemed to think that Amber was the only one who didn't work well with women.  It looks more likely that Amber was the one who didn't work well with team mates who weren't cognizant of the definition of "teamwork." 

As soon as Amber went to the other team, she did whatever needed to be done, without having to be told.  

Trish has - over these past two XL seasons - only shown an interest in doing what she wants to do, and only the minimum amount of that.  

• Like 3
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, roctavia said:

don't know why Gabi/Ki/ Joe didn't keep fishing once they caught one fish. 2 of them could have cleaned it/got the fire roaring cookie while the other one tried their luck again, they had fresh guts right there. It was a good sized fish, but for 3 of them having not eaten in a week, I would have kept trying... the fish seemed to be biting.

That’s one of my perennial pet peeves. Unless the sun is going down and you need to get back to the shelter, if the fish are biting, if you have bait, if there is nothing that is more urgent, why not try to catch a few more fish? They may be gone the next day due to weather.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

Jeremy seems like a nice guy.  I wish he was paired with someone else.  Trish is a survivalist in her own mind.  She doesn’t like her shelter so instead of trying to improve it she complains about how bad it is.  Ugh. Then their fire is out when they get back from fishing.  Oh well.  
Trish in a shelter that’s not finished … haven’t we seen this before, LOL. 

Jake and his remarks about pus on his toe and saying that’s good… I thought pus is a problem.

Another fish basket?  Why do they always seem to take so long to build?  I’m going to guess that effort is going to yield 0 fish.  I hope I’m wrong.  

Edited by Cobb Salad
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Cobb Salad said:

Another fish basket?  Why do they always seem to take so long to build?  I’m going to guess that effort is going to yield 0 fish.  I hope I’m wrong.  

In all these years of Naked and Afraid seasons, I can’t recall a single fish ever being caught with a fish basket. There may have been one or two, but I’m drawing a blank.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Cobb Salad said:

Jake and his remarks about pus on his toe and saying that’s good… I thought pus is a problem.  

Jake's dry sense of humor can be confusing.  I think he knows that the pus IS a problem, but he's trying to downplay his concern with the joke about having studied "toe pus" in college, and coming from a long line of experts in "toe pus."  He knows it's infected and needs antibiotics.  He also knows that it's probably a Fast Pass to the nearby production vehicle for medical tapouts.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, Cobb Salad said:

I'm thinking that the reason it is taking time to build is that she is trying to do it properly, which seems to be a difficult task to begin with, but especially difficult when your fingers are more clumsy from the extreme cold and the fact that there aren't vines available. Sarah seems to know what she's doing.

Loved when they showed the footage of the rabbit walking right through the trap after Jerky Jermaine told her to mind her own business when she said it was too large.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Jake's dry sense of humor can be confusing.  I think he knows that the pus IS a problem, but he's trying to downplay his concern with the joke about having studied "toe pus" in college, and coming from a long line of experts in "toe pus."  He knows it's infected and needs antibiotics.  He also knows that it's probably a Fast Pass to the nearby production vehicle for medical tapouts.

Yeah, the tone in which he said it made me think huh??  Are you nuts?  Then some of the things these people will do to stay then suffer the consequences later like nerve damage - I’d never do.  I did enjoy the scenery in last nights episode and would love to go there although if it was during the winter months I’d be bundled up.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ky:  Big cat in the area, let's always stay with a partner.

Also Ky:  I'm going to go hunting off by myself.

All kidding aside, good for them getting that fish, but yeah, shoulda kept at it.  One fish among three people isn't really a lot.  I love Gabby, tho.  She is badass.  But she was funny after the water jump "I didn't meant to do that."

Jake is determined to finish the challenge.  His joking about his toe was funny, but damn, dude, that's your big toe!  We all know you're a survivor, don't ruin your life for 14 days in the wild.

Jermaine needs to quit bitching at Sarah.  Fish baskets rarely work, but when they do, they're made right, with tightly woven branches/vines, and that's what she's doing.  It's gotta be hard as hell doing it in the freezing cold.  And Wes?  "that basket better be done by tomorrow"  Or what?  What are you gonna do?

7 days and the shelter still looks like day one?  What have Trish and Jeremy been doing?  Why wasn't someone doing something when Rod was there?  Just walk and grab a branch or two then back to the fire?  Why did both of them have to go to the fishing hole?  Maybe the fisherwoman should have gone and Jeremy could have worked on the shelter and firewood.  I love Jeremy, but damn........

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

Great Comments!

Poor Sara, but how many times have we seen the inability to admit being wrong has damaged a challenge.  Lucky bunny.

13 hours ago, Cobb Salad said:

She doesn’t like her shelter so instead of trying to improve it she complains about how bad it is...    Oh well. .... Trish in a shelter that’s not finished … haven’t we seen this before, LOL. 

Trish thinks the difficult part is identifying the problem rather than fixing the problem.  Both Sara's and Trish's behavior cause them to be isolated by their team mates.

Enough complaints about it being cold in Montana during the winter.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Liberty said:

Great Comments!

Trish thinks the difficult part is identifying the problem rather than fixing the problem.  Both Sara's and Trish's behavior cause them to be isolated by their team mates.

Enough complaints about it being cold in Montana during the winter.

IMO if Trish would just do something like improve the shelter THEN say it was in poor shape but I think we’ll be warmer now would be a massive improvement.  

Good luck to any of them trying to catch a rabbit.  They’re small and quick.  Seeing one of them evade that trap was funny.  I take daily walks through a park in my neighborhood and at the right time of day I spot several of them.  They’re pretty sensitive to movements from potential threats.  Meanwhile the deer I sometimes spot just stand there and stare at you. 

• Love 1
On 8/3/2022 at 6:42 PM, Cobb Salad said:

I saw a preview for Snake in the Grass the other day.  Both Jeff and Lacey are on the show.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Lacey was the snake either.  

Watched the first two episodes last night, probably stick with it for Lacey and Jeff, but not generally enthused about it.  Jeff and Lacey are trainwrecks, just can't look away.

Sadly they each must have publicists/agents who can get them placements like these.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Liberty said:

Watched the first two episodes last night, probably stick with it for Lacey and Jeff, but not generally enthused about it.  Jeff and Lacey are trainwrecks, just can't look away.

Sadly they each must have publicists/agents who can get them placements like these.

You are made of stronger stuff than me.  I can hardly bear seeing those two anymore, and if Lacey makes it back on N&A, I'm going to be very annoyed.  She has worn out her welcome IMO~

• Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 8/8/2022 at 4:11 PM, Cobb Salad said:

She's trying to make one that will also catch crawfish, so the holes need to be smaller than your average fish basket or they'll just walk out. But I agree with her teammate that her wandering off to micromanage others will not get that basket made!

• Love 2

I think she is making that basket specifically to catch crayfish because well, everyone knows they never catch fish with them. I am pretty sure crayfish are territorial and they won’t be gathering in groups into that basket no matter how cozy she makes it for them. She might catch one at a time with it and lets see how they split one crayfish between three hungry people. It would be better to just use it to bait a hook for fishing... if she catches one. 

• Love 1

Re: Amber and the 60 day prev XL...she flourished once she got with the guys.  I think it was remembering how her last try ended and she was determined to make it.  It was just the 'brother, brother, brother, brother, brother!' That got on my nerves.

P.s.  Trish is just gross.  Why is she even there?  If she was my partner i would have tapped the moment i saw. No way would i carry her ass.  FU Trish.  Go home.

Edited by ForumLou
Trish hate
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Spoiler

I think the producers are having fun messing with Trish's story.  I saw a preview of tonight's episode.  Poor Jeremy is working hard  outside collecting firewood and branches to improve their shelter, and Trish is inside sitting by the fire breaking up branches to feed into the fire.  Somebody has to do it---says Trish!!!

• LOL 1

What ep is the tribute to Melanie on? I didn't catch it either and would like to see.  Now if Trish would like to clean up her ass, err act :) (not bloody likely) she could look to a class act like Mel. Sob.

• Applause 1

N/m i looked it up on IMDB.  Oh Mel you are truly a big loss. We are worse off w/o you. What Jeremy wrote was very touching.  I feel for him.  On a side note, me not getting it...what would compressed air canisters play in suicide? Like a brain thing maybe?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ForumLou said:

N/m i looked it up on IMDB.  Oh Mel you are truly a big loss. We are worse off w/o you. What Jeremy wrote was very touching.  I feel for him.  On a side note, me not getting it...what would compressed air canisters play in suicide? Like a brain thing maybe?

You can "huff" the compressed air and get high.  It could have been an unintentional overdose or she could have had a sensitivity to the inhalants.  

I don't know for sure, obviously,  if that's what she was doing.

Watching the new episode on Sunday, there are so many of these participants.  Ky's group and Jake's group a filled with likeable people. 

Too bad about Joe, he was quite engaging.  He leaves behind two all-time favorite participants.    Could use more of Jake's crew and Ky + Gabrielle.  The other two groups hold no interest, and merely take away camera time from these two groups.

Wondering if production will have a group merge and group extraction.

Why don't these people set snares/traps on day two?

Edited by Liberty
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I knew Joe wasn't going to make it.  I swear, there are times where Gabby was just over him.  She was good at the end, tho.

Like how Wes and Jermaine are all "we have to take care of Sarah," when both of them previously were ragging on her.  Smart move with the herbal remedy (don't remember what it was called).

Trish finally got up off her butt.  Didn't do much, but at least she tried.  I thought about lighting the fire, but that was a no go.  Mr. Max thought maybe pouring hot water on the roots would help thaw the ground.

Loving Jake, Waz and Sara.  Funny how they edited them chowing down on the coyote along with everyone else starving.

13 hours ago, Liberty said:

Wondering if production will have a group merge and group extraction.

I hope so.  all XL challenges have done it so far.  But with the cold temps, they might not want to make people hike long distances to meet up.

14 hours ago, Liberty said:

Why don't these people set snares/traps on day two?

I've said that from the beginning.  Obviously, it doesn't take much time.  Just take a look at the likely paths, then set the snares.  Even if they don't bring anything in, it wasn't a huge waste of time.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 8/14/2022 at 5:03 PM, ForumLou said:

What ep is the tribute to Melanie on?

It was at the end of the first showing which was two episodes in one. One and Two, so it was at the end of episode 2. Melanie was the absolute best as a partner on this show. I don’t even remember her “skills”, I just remember her being the nicest, most supportive person I’ve even seen on this show. Breaks my heart that she’s gone from this world. More like her are needed. 

5 hours ago, madmax said:

Smart move with the herbal remedy (don't remember what it was called).

It was Mullein. Its also very good for respiratory problems and as an expectorant. I didn’t know it helped blood pressure. Makes a good tea, also. Its that plant which can grow to a giant and has those thick soft fuzzy leaves, like a lambs ear. Common roadside “weed”. 
Jermaine brought her the top tip which was the flowers part, not the leaves. Both parts are good. 

i didn’t think Joe was going to make it either. He wasn’t hydrating. Also known as simply drinking more water. Another one of those fancy words like protein, and cordage used in place of normally used words. I know you all know what hydrating means so, no teaching was meant in that comment. Just pointing out the weirdo words. 
I bet Joes first episode partner Sam is watching this and screaming at the top of her lungs “HYDRATING! HYDRATING! Thats what he refused to keep on top of when we did our show!” She must be feeling very satisfied with herself and being proved right, that he does not keep on top of his “hydration”, and therefore the cause of his own health problems out there. 
Thats too bad he had to leave, but hey...You have to drink the water and keep getting more when you run out.

Wow, Trish moved her butt a bit.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, madmax said:

Trish finally got up off her butt.  Didn't do much, but at least she tried.  I thought about lighting the fire, but that was a no go.  Mr. Max thought maybe pouring hot water on the roots would help thaw the ground.

Loving Jake, Waz and Sara.  Funny how they edited them chowing down on the coyote along with everyone else starving.

About lighting that fire I was worried it would spread out of control.  I’d think it would have had to burn for a while to soften up the ground enough to dig down to get the cattails…

Happy that someone is eating well, even if the meat isn’t that great.  Good to see Jake’s toe pus is in the mend.  

About a team merge, at this point (I think it’s day 9?) I’d think it seems a bit counterproductive considering they would NEED to build or add to the existing shelter to stay warm overnight.  Then the energy spent moving to the next spot.  That takes time, and since they’re in a cold environment they’re also dealing with shorter daylight hours.  So I don’t see it happening unless they’re closer together than we think.  

11 hours ago, SassyCat said:

I don’t even remember her “skills”, I just remember her being the nicest, most supportive person I’ve even seen on this show. Breaks my heart that she’s gone from this world. More like her are needed. 

I bet Joes first episode partner Sam is watching this and screaming at the top of her lungs “HYDRATING! HYDRATING! Thats what he refused to keep on top of when we did our show!” She must be feeling very satisfied with herself and being proved right, that he does not keep on top of his “hydration”, and therefore the cause of his own health problems out there. 
Thats too bad he had to leave, but hey...You have to drink the water and keep getting more when you run out.

Regarding Melanie I don’t remember her skills either - given she and Jeremy made it through that challenge IIRC they were good.  Her positive attitude helped immensely when Jeremy was down and yes it is sad she is no longer with us.  

I saw Joe’s first challenge recently and was appalled at how Sam treated him, even though she was right.  I hope this latest episode is a good lesson for him - he seems like a nice guy and I wouldn’t mind seeing him again as long as he stays hydrated. 😊

Edited by Cobb Salad
Grammar
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Sam was horrible to Joe on his first challenge.  I remember many people commenting on that in the regular Naked & Afraid thread.

Mel was a fantastic partner.  I remember Jeremy calling her his jungle wife.  I still think about when they were on the XL challenge together and he first saw her.  He said, "Is that my Mel?" and ran to her.  It was so sweet.

I don't think they will merge.  Possibly there is only one extraction point and they will all meet there?  I would just hope if that's the case that they are all equally distant from the spot or that would really suck.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Cobb Salad said:

About a team merge, at this point (I think it’s day 9?) I’d think it seems a bit counterproductive considering they would NEED to build or add to the existing shelter to stay warm overnight.

Well, if enough of them drop out, maybe they'll still fit. :)

• LOL 1
14 hours ago, madmax said:

I am surprised we haven't had more tap-outs.  

Yeah, this is a hearty bunch.  The issues some of them have had and how they’ve said they don’t want to tap shoes how committed they are.  Personally I think they’re all a bit crazy 😆

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

So sad Sara.  if I were gay, I would love Jake in my bed

Sorry to see Sara go.  You could see Jake felt bad for her since he had his experience being medically tapped in his previous XL challenge.  Plus it’s so close to the end it really must have hurt to be forced to leave like that.  

I’m concerned for Ky with that abscess in her mouth.  I’m surprised something like this hasn’t happened before - with people not being able to floss and brush their teeth for several weeks and the food that may get stuck in their teeth and not being able to do much about it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Cobb Salad said:

Sorry to see Sara go.  You could see Jake felt bad for her since he had his experience being medically tapped in his previous XL challenge.  Plus it’s so close to the end it really must have hurt to be forced to leave like that.  

I’m concerned for Ky with that abscess in her mouth.  I’m surprised something like this hasn’t happened before - with people not being able to floss and brush their teeth for several weeks and the food that may get stuck in their teeth and not being able to do much about it. 

Jake seems like the coolest person you would ever meet.  Been there with tooth problems. yuck!  I once had 5 people holding me down in the Dentist chair pulling a nasty molar.  Thankfully it popped and didn't break.  Now I have an implant in that spot😎

• Like 1
  • Love 1