Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion: Got Nose?

I would freak out if I saw that white putty shit being pulled out of my boob. She's damn lucky she didn't have a serious reaction overall to it. I also couldn't figure out how long she had those baseball boobs in. She talked about having a baby at 19, then there is a grown up daughter with her. Yet it seemed like she said it wasn't that long ago she got them.

Way to go Pixie, you have no feeling in the lower half of your face and you can't open your mouth. A lower forehead? What an idiot. Again, who is funding those 200 surgeries? I don't even want to know how she functions missing six ribs.

From the previews, looks like there are some seriously botched trainwrecks coming up. [happy dance]

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Galloway Cave said:

I would freak out if I saw that white putty shit being pulled out of my boob. She's damn lucky she didn't have a serious reaction overall to it. I also couldn't figure out how long she had those baseball boobs in. She talked about having a baby at 19, then there is a grown up daughter with her. Yet it seemed like she said it wasn't that long ago she got them.

She had her daughter at 19; the daughter is now grown. That makes her 40ish, but she looks younger. She is naturally gorgeous and such a contrast to "Pixee" and her manufactured "beauty".

I'm not sure how old her implants were. That was never quite clear.

Pixee was ridiculous. Pubic hair eyelash implants?! Six ribs removed?! People pass off these extreme surgeries as "making themselves better" but it screams deep self-hatred to me. I don't know. I'm not looking forward to the "more extreme cases!!" i.e., famewhores.

Pixee: "I want to be a real-life cartoon!" Me, to the TV: "You already are."

Of course, she has 503K followers on Instagram. I hate humanity.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Hellooooo, anybody here, watching the new season?  Last night was baseball boobs, eyebags and a pixie.  And more Dubrow insulting jabs at Nassif.  And a D-list (to be kind) reality celebrity named Tiny that I was waiting to ask the drs. if they could fix her crooked mouth. 

Oooh! Didn't know it was back on. I'm off to set my DVR now. Thanks:)

i ff'd most of it but agree people like pixie near serious therapy. what a nut. wonder how people get that way... and not surprised she has all those followers. i hate humanity too. so much suffering and abuse and this asshole has all these other assholes following her. meanwhile try to get support for animal rights etc. so friggin sad. 

i wish they would focus less on the freaks . and sorry but pixie and those like her are self made freaks. get they to a mental hospital, you need a looooooong vacation...

Edie Falco gets a new nose!  Did anyone else see the resemblance?  Just me?  I thought the nose seemed a bit large at her reveal, but maybe there was still some swelling.  It was a huge improvement overall.

I will never understand the censors' sensitivity to showing (only women's) nipples!  It's OK to show all sorts of surgical procedures with drs. elbow-deep in gaping chest cavities, yet we aren't allowed to see a (woman's) nipple!  The procedure this woman described doing to herself sent shivers down my spine.  Unbelievable!  I think she ended up with a very good result, all things considered. 

As far as the huge butt lady, I felt sorry for her shorts. 

• Love 2

'Swede-ass' clown is probably being funded by online perverts, and of course doesn't really believe a fat embolism could ever happen to HER. Her ass-muscle control was pretty impressive, although those things still looked like big bags of cottage cheese.She was very attractive to start with, sigh.  And she's only 25-I would have guessed close to 40. 

• Love 2

I also thought the post-surgery nose looked big. I thought her husband was her father until he said something at the restaurant about her being his wife.

The clown-ass lady just pissed me off. She looked like she was wearing wax lips. (Kids, ask your parents.) The fact that she thinks people are taking pictures with her because they like her is sad. She's a circus freak and she's being laughed at. Her ass is going to be halfway down to the backs of her knees in no time. And yeah, no way she's 25.

I just have nothing for these people who are deliberately obtuse.They're told by the doctors that they are playing with fire and they're just like, "Well, I want a third arm to hold my cell phone for selfies to show my "fans" and there's a doctor I know who will attach a bio-organic cadaver arm to my torso, so nyeh! I'm going to do what I want!"

Edited by bilgistic
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, suzeecat said:

I thought the nose seemed a bit large at her reveal, but maybe there was still some swelling.  It was a huge improvement overall.

2 hours ago, bilgistic said:

I also thought the post-surgery nose looked big.

I thought it looked big too. It certainly looked better, but still big

I was repulsed by the big butt woman.

• Love 2

I felt sorry for multiple breast surgery Hope, and was happy she got a nice result.  I really didn't think Edie Falco's nose looked as bad as she did;  I know there were issues with it, but she was nowhere near as hideous as she thought she was.  Didn't bother to listen or look at Fat Butt.  I make a point of ignoring those who clearly are begging for attention.

• Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:34 AM, suzeecat said:

Edie Falco gets a new nose!  Did anyone else see the resemblance?  Just me?  I thought the nose seemed a bit large at her reveal, but maybe there was still some swelling.  It was a huge improvement overall.

I will never understand the censors' sensitivity to showing (only women's) nipples!  It's OK to show all sorts of surgical procedures with drs. elbow-deep in gaping chest cavities, yet we aren't allowed to see a (woman's) nipple!  The procedure this woman described doing to herself sent shivers down my spine.  Unbelievable!  I think she ended up with a very good result, all things considered. 

As far as the huge butt lady, I felt sorry for her shorts. 

I did too! She's kind of lucky that way I wouldn't want to mess that up

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:37 AM, Red Bridey said:

I felt sorry for multiple breast surgery Hope, and was happy she got a nice result.  I really didn't think Edie Falco's nose looked as bad as she did;  I know there were issues with it, but she was nowhere near as hideous as she thought she was.  Didn't bother to listen or look at Fat Butt.  I make a point of ignoring those who clearly are begging for attention.

Me ether most of the nose ones I didnt think were as bad as they imagined-I thought some were quite beautiful they way they were. 

Butt lady, ohhh mg! Why?

• Love 2

Soo...has Terry Dubrow had a face lift?  Or just extensive botox 'n' filler?  He's looking awfully sculpted along the cheekbones so my guess is the 'lift.  It was a good one too.  I wonder who did it...

Edited by quaintirene
  • Love 2

I felt sorry for breast lady's daughter.  Her mother has major issues.  Sure, stab yourself in the breast in front of your child.  That sounds healthy.  She seemed to depend on her daughter too much at too early of an age.  I thought the end result, while better than where she started, was not good.  There was major rippling on her left breast.  I wonder when she'll next have them done. 

Butt woman is another fool. Huge butt. Huge breasts. Huge lips painted garishly.  They need to not waste time with people like her. 

• Love 1
On 12/19/2018 at 9:15 AM, quaintirene said:

Soo...has Terry Dubrow had a face lift?  Or just extensive botox 'n' filler?  He's looking awfully sculpted along the cheekbones so my guess is the 'lift.  It was a good one too.  I wonder who did it...

I agree that he is doing something to his face and why wouldn’t he? His nose is really unattractive, but he’s smart enough to realize that’s part of his recognition factor (re: Jennifer Grey) and to change it dramatically, which I’m sure is possible, would be bad for his brand. My guess, and IMO only, is that he is using fillers, Botox, and maybe had a lift to balance out his face so it will photograph and film more aesthetically balanced. Overall, I like botched and think he’s a talented surgeon. Ymmv.

• Love 2
On 12/7/2018 at 10:49 AM, suzeecat said:

And a D-list (to be kind) reality celebrity named Tiny that I was waiting to ask the drs. if they could fix her crooked mouth. 

Is that truly fair? Tiny is most known for her reality shows now, but "No Scrubs" is considered one of the greatest R&B songs of the past 20 years. Kandi was always more prolific, but "No Scrubs," which Kandi and Tiny co-wrote, is a seminal work.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 2
On 12/19/2018 at 11:45 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I felt sorry for breast lady's daughter.  Her mother has major issues.  Sure, stab yourself in the breast in front of your child.  That sounds healthy.  She seemed to depend on her daughter too much at too early of an age.  I thought the end result, while better than where she started, was not good.  There was major rippling on her left breast.  I wonder when she'll next have them done. 

Butt woman is another fool. Huge butt. Huge breasts. Huge lips painted garishly.  They need to not waste time with people like her. 

That was messed up.  This selfish woman and her damn dirty pillows messed that poor kids head up.  They’re fucking tits.  They’re not worth getting deformed over, or destroying your kid’s  body image over.  I do not get tits, at all.  

Nose lady can finally be the wife she wants to be?  She couldn’t function because she has a big nose ?  Man my life must suck and I never knew it was because of my big hooked nose on a little Asian cabbage patch face.  At least her nose worked with her face.

Swede ass.  That is some fucking shit.  That woman is making bank, certain sure. I bet she does mukbang and weird fetish shit and makes at least 250k per year. 

On 12/21/2018 at 6:49 PM, HunterHunted said:

Is that truly fair? Tiny is most known for her reality shows now, but "No Scrubs" is considered one of the greatest R&B songs of the past 20 years. Kandi was always more prolific, but "No Scrubs," which Kandi and Tiny co-wrote, is a seminal work.

Thank you for that, just because you haven’t heard of someone doesn’t make them D list, it means you haven’t heard of them period.

That woman with the new nose really did look like Edie Falco used to, before she started wearing her hair shorter.

Edited by Neurochick

I just watched the episode with the woman who had a "christmas tree" stomach. It certainly looked a lot better afterwards, but I noticed at the end when they showed the before & after that you could see a small triangle poking out of the top of her panties. This is something I've seen before in other cases on this show, in the after photo you can see a little bit of something peeking out of the top of their panties. It makes me wonder if the problem is as fixed as they make you think & if there's really still a mess where we can't see it.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, GaT said:

I just watched the episode with the woman who had a "christmas tree" stomach. It certainly looked a lot better afterwards, but I noticed at the end when they showed the before & after that you could see a small triangle poking out of the top of her panties. This is something I've seen before in other cases on this show, in the after photo you can see a little bit of something peeking out of the top of their panties. It makes me wonder if the problem is as fixed as they make you think & if there's really still a mess where we can't see it.

I saw that too, but think it's because her previous surgeon cut so much of her dead skin away, there wasn't a lot for Dr. Dubrow to work with...which is probably why 20 others surgeons refused to fix her. Considering all that, I thought he did a damn good job, and I'm sure she's thrilled with the results.

• Love 2