Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion: Got Nose?

clown tits! wonderful! she and her husband are both insane and need to see a shrink. they both disgust me. him even more than her because of the way he speaks about her or her tits to be more specific. it's akin to abuse. it's infuriating what a woman , especially one with mental issues , clearly, will do for a man not deserving. i'm sickened. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, msrachelj said:

clown tits! wonderful! she and her husband are both insane and need to see a shrink. they both disgust me. him even more than her because of the way he speaks about her or her tits to be more specific. it's akin to abuse. it's infuriating what a woman , especially one with mental issues , clearly, will do for a man not deserving. i'm sickened. 

He talked about them like there were something separate from his wife and that he owned them.  I was hoping that the doctors' would refer them to a mental health professional, as they did a few years ago.

That poor woman with the dog bite was tough to watch.   Her new lip is a massive improvement, still a little misshapen but close enough to normal not to get many questions.  I kept wondering what happened to that dog.

• Love 4

My 16-year-old son walked in while clown tits lady was having her consultation. (He hates shows like this, so his expression was both annoyed & horrified.) 

He said, and I quote; “What’s up with Miss Tits-on-a-Stick?! Let me guess, she wants those puppies to be bigger?” ???

• Love 6

Blow-Up Boobs: now here's my idea of sexy- my BF/husband injects saline solution into my boobs before he makes 'love' to me.  Just that tumor-looking port would seem to be a huge turnoff to a sane person. And really, they're so distorted already, what difference does a (relatively) small size difference make? it also looked like she had heavily tanned her chest, I'm sure that won't make the skin even more likely to tear at some point.

Weird Booty ended up looking really good; wonder why Dr. Terry was so apprehensive, it looked like it was a pretty simple surgery. Wouldn't he have x-rayed her beforehand to make sure there wasn't any spinal involvement?

• Love 2
7 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Weird Booty ended up looking really good; wonder why Dr. Terry was so apprehensive, it looked like it was a pretty simple surgery. Wouldn't he have x-rayed her beforehand to make sure there wasn't any spinal involvement?

I'm sure they did an X-ray but I'm not so sure an X-ray would show spinal nerve tissue.  I also think it was an unexpected kind of problem - it's lucky that it did seem to be relatively straightforward as a surgery.  I did feel a little queasy looking at the huge lump of excised butt when they laid it on the surgical table.  :(

On 6/18/2018 at 8:32 AM, sempervivum said:

Blow-Up Boobs: now here's my idea of sexy- my BF/husband injects saline solution into my boobs before he makes 'love' to me.  Just that tumor-looking port would seem to be a huge turnoff to a sane person. And really, they're so distorted already, what difference does a (relatively) small size difference make? it also looked like she had heavily tanned her chest, I'm sure that won't make the skin even more likely to tear at some point.

They just had a girl on who had a port in for a long time and they made a big deal about how that wasn’t the purpose and it needed  to come out.  I’m surprised they didn’t talk to her about removing it so she couldn’t make them any larger.  Or was her skin stretched so much even that procedure could have caused problems?  I don’t remember them discussing it with her at all.   Could the port be used to get rid of some of the extra filling later on so her skin isn’t stretched so tight?  

12 hours ago, Katherine Kegel said:

I’m surprised they didn’t talk to her about removing it so she couldn’t make them any larger.

It is a special implant that can be expanded. I think they have to take the entire implant and port out, rather than just clipping the port off. Since she insists on keeping those ridiculous boobs and there aren't any regular implants that size, she will have to keep them until her skin dies and falls off.

Hmm. Last night's episode...

I was slightly horrified at Terry pawing at Matt's/Dee's butt while not wearing gloves. I would want any doctor hands near my nether regions to be gloved.

I felt for the woman who got the boob job and had a recurrent MRSA infection. My young niece had MRSA, and it's my limited understanding that the infection lies dormant and/or she's more susceptible to reinfection. I'm glad the woman ultimately had a successful outcome. As in the past, we had that weirdness where they showed the tattooed nipple but not the real nipple.

The nose job looked good for the most part. I thought the tip was still slightly lower than it maybe should've been.

What I don't understand is why these patients with horrific surgical outcomes don't take legal action against their doctors.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, bilgistic said:

What I don't understand is why these patients with horrific surgical outcomes don't take legal action against their doctors.

That's the first thing I was thinking about the boob job lady. Hopefully Terry will be able to steer her to a good attorney and give her advise on what she needs for documentation (including his surgical records) for filing a malpractice suit. What happened to her was literally criminal.

Detox is damn lucky all that silicone hasn't hardened up. I hope she does come back after her tour eases up and gets that crap taken out. Don't need a Rajee-repeat.

• Love 2

Somehow Detox bitching about her silicone six pack not being perfectly symmetrical doesn't really have the same impact when it's preceded by a woman who had her nipple turn black and fall off, followed by MRSA eating her left breast and pectoral muscle.

Yes, Detox annoys me a lot (she's probably my least favorite drag racer ever and in 10 seasons that's saying something), but still...

• Love 5
On 6/21/2018 at 2:26 PM, bilgistic said:

As in the past, we had that weirdness where they showed the tattooed nipple but not the real nipple.

Au contraire -  we also got to see the black dead flesh-eaten nipple! :(  What a nightmare.  Glad it seems to have worked out for her.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, ratgirlagogo said:

Au contraire -  we also got to see the black dead flesh-eaten nipple! :(  What a nightmare.  Glad it seems to have worked out for her.

I forgot about that. Standards and Practices decides we delicate viewers can see a nipple if it's fake or rotting, but healthy female nipple is a no-go. The rest of the boob? Totally fine to show. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love 5
(edited)
19 hours ago, bilgistic said:

I forgot about that. Standards and Practices decides we delicate viewers can see a nipple if it's fake or rotting, but healthy female nipple is a no-go. The rest of the boob? Totally fine to show. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was watching a Brit show on Netflix the other night - The Ugly Face of Beauty. Hosted by a doctor, was part Botched without the sophomoric hijinks between the doctors, and part an educational project to try to cool the jets of some Brit high schoolers who were convinced they needed cosmetic surgery (teens! seriously!). It was also an interesting glimpse into the dangers of leaving your home country for surgery to save money, and of not asking enough questions when going under the knife anywhere. 

And, they showed the bodies scarred by botched procedures, infections, etc., and the ones they repaired.

And, yes, the showed nipples. Real nipples, not just tattooed ones or infected ones. The Brits can be such adults about things like that. 

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 4

Y'all. The doctors need a psychiatrist on the payroll.

Joey was a MESS. Who leaves in one implant? And can we talk about WTF is going on with his face? His busted face looks like Mickey Rourke's (now, not back in the day). Guy needs to stop with the plastic surgery. And STOP TANNING. It ages a person worse than anything other than smoking.

More clown tits. I just can't. She was not cute, so I'm not sure how she is getting men to pay for her lifestyle. I'm not cute either, but I don't beg for money online. Are men that desperate for sex? I don't get it.

Dr. Nassif did a good job on the woman's nose, but it was overshadowed by the famewhores/drama queens.

• Love 5

My, my, two famewhores in one episode!  Twice as much fast-forwarding meant this ep clocked in at about 15 minutes, especially as I could really not see what was so horrible about Nose Woman who married the most HANDSOME MAN IN THE WORLD and she was a disgusting pig.  I thought she looked very pretty before the surgery and afterwards...just fine.  I mean, I get that there were problems with her nose's interior, but the exterior was nowhere near as bad as most of the previous patients Paul has worked on.  So okay, honey, now you're fixed.  Now you can stand beside your ADONIS and not have the villagers throw garbage at you.  Be happy!

Just shut up, Joey.  Go to the deserted nude beach and run around and flex your "muscles" and wait for the skin cancers to start growing on your weird plastic face.  Ugh.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, bilgistic said:

She was not cute, so I'm not sure how she is getting men to pay for her lifestyle

She said her first victim, I mean, SPONSOR was in Berlin.  I suspect she would do better in Europe than in the United States because she would be an Exotic there.  Amused that she only acknowledge the boob surgeries when she clearly has had  much more than that - mega botox for one, her face was pretty immobile. As was Joey's.  Like those arm implants are the only thing he had done - right.

1 hour ago, Red Bridey said:

I mean, I get that there were problems with her nose's interior, but the exterior was nowhere near as bad as most of the previous patients Paul has worked on.  So okay, honey, now you're fixed.  Now you can stand beside your ADONIS and not have the villagers throw garbage at you.  Be happy!

But they didn't and apparently couldn't fix the interior functional problems with her nose! I had to look up "empty nose syndrome" and I didn't think the end result she got was so gorgeous that it was worth risking function.  Ridiculous.

I can only handle one mental patient/famewhore per episode.  This one had three. No bueno.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Red Bridey said:

My, my, two famewhores in one episode!  Twice as much fast-forwarding meant this ep clocked in at about 15 minutes, especially as I could really not see what was so horrible about Nose Woman who married the most HANDSOME MAN IN THE WORLD and she was a disgusting pig.  I thought she looked very pretty before the surgery and afterwards...just fine.  I mean, I get that there were problems with her nose's interior, but the exterior was nowhere near as bad as most of the previous patients Paul has worked on.  So okay, honey, now you're fixed.  Now you can stand beside your ADONIS and not have the villagers throw garbage at you.  Be happy!

LOL at this! Her husband was gross. Look how you want to look, sure, but that over-the-top, bulging-muscles look does nothing for me. I suspect he tells her how hot he is and how she needs to improve to meet his standards, which makes her feel ugly.

19 minutes ago, ratgirlagogo said:

She said her first victim, I mean, SPONSOR was in Berlin.  I suspect she would do better in Europe than in the United States because she would be an Exotic there.  Amused that she only acknowledge the boob surgeries when she clearly has had  much more than that - mega botox for one, her face was pretty immobile.

Yeah, both her nose and lips were jacked up. Yet for some reason, she hadn't fixed her busted teeth.

I don't talk about people in real life like this, I swear! If you go on a plastic surgery show looking clowny, though, all bets are off.

Edited by bilgistic
  • Love 4
(edited)

ok, i just had a brilliant idea. the doctors should have a psychiatrist on the payroll and in an adjacent office. this way when the psychos with body dysmorphia or whatever the **** they have that makes them need to please a partner or ruing their faces and/or bodies for whatever reason, the doctors can say "well, i can't help you (get bigger tits, fake muscles, fatter ass, etc) but here's a referral to someone on the staff who can help you! botched is getting to look like a side show.

sorry bilgistic, i didn't see your post.  we think alike.

Edited by msrachelj
add
  • Love 4
On 6/28/2018 at 2:11 PM, bilgistic said:

Y'all. The doctors need a psychiatrist on the payroll.

Joey was a MESS. Who leaves in one implant? And can we talk about WTF is going on with his face? His busted face looks like Mickey Rourke's (now, not back in the day). Guy needs to stop with the plastic surgery. And STOP TANNING. It ages a person worse than anything other than smoking.

More clown tits. I just can't. She was not cute, so I'm not sure how she is getting men to pay for her lifestyle. I'm not cute either, but I don't beg for money online. Are men that desperate for sex? I don't get it.

Dr. Nassif did a good job on the woman's nose, but it was overshadowed by the famewhores/drama queens.

he had cancer but he still tans!!  lots of crazies on this show.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

he had cancer but he still tans!!  lots of crazies on this show.

Didn't his oncologist explain to him he would experience muscle loss for a while after chemotherapy and it would take some time to rebuild that muscle? There wasn't anything wrong with him except a body trying to get back to normal. I can't believe a doctor would operate on him to install implants so soon after cancer treatment. And yes, next up is melanoma. 

Nose Lady was more worried about the wife her husband deserved than her own health. What an idiot. I wonder if she ever says that out loud to him, because he is going to see what a simpering little fool she is when they watch the show.

SugarBaby. She would rather have keloid-encrusted areolas of different sizes than smaller boobs with nice-looking areolas. Priorities.

• Love 4

I prefer the natural botched cases really.  That thread is closed. I really wish that on the regular Botched, they would leave out those who have distorted body images, like those who want boobs the size of basket balls or a nose that is paper thin.  I just don't find it amusing at all.  And they ignore the doctor's warnings about how unsafe the surgery would be and they just ignore it.  I wish they'd leave that out.  It's common sense anyway.  It doesn't take a doctor to tell you that boobs that large are dangerous....especially, when they look like they are already going to explode.  Or, just have a freak show, so those who like that kind of thing can tune it.  But, spare the rest. 

What I would like to see are people who need their tattoos removed. With so many out there, I'd like to see what is in store when it goes out of style. Do you think these doctors handle those kind of cases? 

• Love 4
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:27 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

What I would like to see are people who need their tattoos removed. With so many out there, I'd like to see what is in store when it goes out of style. Do you think these doctors handle those kind of cases? 

Or the many ear lobe circles when young people decide they don't want them anymore.  They had a guy on last season I think, that had to have surgery to repair his ear lobes after he took out the circles.  Plastic surgeons who specialize in tattoo removal and ear lobe repair will be highly in demand soon, I think.

• Love 3

Laser tattoo removal can be done in a clinic by a technician; no M.D. is needed, though some med spas with a supervising M.D. and/or R.N.s offer it. I've had a couple tattoos lightened. One I had covered/redesigned and the other is pending a redesign. It takes several sessions, depending upon the color, depth/penetration (professional tattoos are harder to remove than amateur jobs, which tend to not be consistently applied) and age of the tattoo. I've had five sessions on the one I've not yet covered, and it went from solid, deep black to light gray and very faint gray in different areas. Tattoo lasering HURTS way worse than getting a tattoo. Think boiling grease being dripped on your skin over and over.

Stretched earlobes can also be fixed at modification clinics (if one doesn't want to go to/can't afford a surgeon), but anesthesia usually isn't used because clinicians aren't licensed medical practioners and therefore cannot access prescription medication. That doesn't mean they aren't certified. There are state health inspections of the clinics, and clinicians (like piercers and tattooers) have to have bloodbourne pathogen certification.

The alien/elf/whatever guy on the show was a terrible example of body modification culture, as he is doing dangerous and ridiculous things (eye color lasering?! skin bleaching?) that no respectable/reputable shop would perform. Dr. Nassif's "back alley" comment was ignorant. People who take piercing/body mod and tattooing seriously take care of themselves and pay a lot of money for quality jewelry and care.

• Love 4
(edited)

Anybody wanna bet the nose lady will be back for surgery #16?  Granted, her nose looked bad, but it sounded like she has been hard to please in the past.  And, after she healed and they showed her riding her horse I held my breath that the horse didn't knock her off or run her into a tree.  She has had some bad nose luck!!!  Zoe Saldana might have an issue with her being so insulted at being called an Avatar. 

I felt a little sad for space elf guy, he seemed like a sweet kid.  I just hope he doesn't go blind.  Why can't these strange characters just "dress up" without having to undergo permanent disfigurement?  Oh yeah.  TV.

Also weird, we are allowed to see male nipples but not female.  Now, what happens if we see a male nipple and the owner comes out as transgender?  Do they have to go back and blur her nipples?

Edited by suzeecat
add

I can't wait/dread the woman in the previews for next week.  She was on a year or two ago and someone previously linked to photos showing her transformation from fair-skinned blonde with giant circus boobs to... I can't even describe what she's done to herself!

Elf guy already had procedures before going on TV. Risking blindness for something he will probably be sick of in a few years is crazy. Trying to have color removed from your eyes is one of the craziest things I’ve ever heard of. Where do these people get the money for all the travel and surgery?

It’s really messed up when your most sane patient wants to be an elf.  Other than that, Luis was a very adorable person.

Queen of the sugar babies.  Yeah.  Most self proclaimed people tend to be losers.  My ass is ugly, but her ass is fugly. 

I may be mixing up episodes.  The woman who wasn’t hot enough for her ugly ass husband and sacrificed function for a nose that wasn’t much of an improvement.  Damn lady.  Your husband looked like the bouncer on the Jerry Springer show.  Who is not hot.  You need help for your self esteem.  

finally Joey.  From a distance, he was fairly hot, but up close, he was the worst parts of Stephen Tyler, Micki Roarke, and Carly Simon.  The fake cheek bones, the injected lips, the melanoma supertan, and the implants.  What a sad, self absorbed person.  The bitch is that he was incredibly attractive before doing all that shit. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

Elf guy already had procedures before going on TV. Risking blindness for something he will probably be sick of in a few years is crazy. Trying to have color removed from your eyes is one of the craziest things I’ve ever heard of. Where do these people get the money for all the travel and surgery?

they need a shrink!! i'd like to see the dr.s go this route and suggest their crazy asse's get to a psychiatrist. 

• Love 1

The ratio of watchable to unwatchable on this show just keeps getting worse.

I refuse to watch it in real time. I DVR it and then watch it with heavy use of the FF key.

I do not watch the chitchat between the doctors anymore, because it became alternately inane and cringeworthy. I FF'd through one of the docs getting facial injections; don't give a rat's arse about that.

Then there are the obligatory head cases and even in FF mode the elf guy was crazy, creepy, and sad to think about. That self-proclaimed "sugar baby" was such a frigging waste of space. I hate to sound like my mother, but there are better career paths than sugar baby, unless she's getting more than room and board from those sugar daddies, i.e., currency, and investing it cannily.

I only watch the relatively "normal" or "ordinary" people who have had bad outcomes from prior cosmetic/plastic surgeries. I think that in the most recent episode I watched there was a woman whose boob job had gone horribly wrong. She was a bodybuilder so had good muscles for the docs to work with and they fixed her up nicely. And that poor woman with the bad luck and bad nose repairs. And as @suzeecat said, she gets up on a effing horse to show off her new nose. Yeah, another frequent flier for nose surgery with more in her future if her luck doesn't get better. 

• Love 2

Terry specifically said the doctor doing his injections is an anesthesiologist. So he preaches (rightfully so) about going to well-researched board-certified plastic surgeons (not ENTs, not GPs, etc.) in non-sketchy situations/countries, but he's getting fillers and Botox not by a dermatologist. Way to practice what you preach, doc.

• Love 3

omg!!! people!!! who watched the latest episode??? the freak woman, (and her boyfriend) who got herself injected in germany with stuff that makes your skin and hair darker. now she wants to" learn more about african americans". she wants to stay this dark because she doesn't want to lose the black friends she made besides the fact that she loves the tone of her skin because it is the ultimate tan.  dear god, the nut cases just keep getting worse. and it is unbelievable some of the things are not illegal in other countries. she is a f***ing freak show and her boyfriend, well both of them, don't have an average i.q. score between them.  the woman in this country who was high up in the naacp who believed in her nut head that she was black, was eviscerated here.

i really wish this show would stop with these out of their mind morons. 

• Love 4
(edited)
14 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

omg!!! people!!! who watched the latest episode??? the freak woman, (and her boyfriend) who got herself injected in germany with stuff that makes your skin and hair darker. now she wants to" learn more about african americans". she wants to stay this dark because she doesn't want to lose the black friends she made besides the fact that she loves the tone of her skin because it is the ultimate tan.  dear god, the nut cases just keep getting worse. and it is unbelievable some of the things are not illegal in other countries. she is a f***ing freak show and her boyfriend, well both of them, don't have an average i.q. score between them.  the woman in this country who was high up in the naacp who believed in her nut head that she was black, was eviscerated here.

i really wish this show would stop with these out of their mind morons. 

And don't forget that what she wanted done was a more AA nose to complete her "transition".  Her and her boyfriend both need to have their heads examined.  BTW, the injections may have darkened her skin and hair, but it didn't make her straight hair kinky.  She permed her hair to continue her racial "makeover".  

The nose lady - I was worried about her - she was such a perfectionist, but Dr. N. handled her great.

Edited by DEL901
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

And don't forget that what she wanted done was a more AA nose to complete her "transition".  Her and her boyfriend both need to have their heads examined.  BTW, the injections may have darkened her skin and hair, but it didn't make her straight hair kinky.  She permed her hair to continue her racial "makeover".  

The nose lady - I was worried about her - she was such a perfectionist, but Dr. N. handled her great.

that's right. call in the psychiatrist!!! i guess she did perm her hair too. i had no idea the drugs made the hair darker until the dr.s mentioned it. it freaks me out that there are doctors out there who f*** with peoples bodies like this. even it is legal. 

54 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

the freak woman, (and her boyfriend) who got herself injected in germany with stuff that makes your skin and hair darker. now she wants to" learn more about african americans".

Well, technically, she wants to learn more about Africans. She is from Germany. And didn't they say they are going to visit an African country to learn more? I get the feeling their enthusiasm will not be reciprocated. Despite her protests, it IS a costume, from the kinky hair and injected lips to the ever-increasing boobs. I cannot imagine what those injections are doing to her and her boyfriend if they are illegal everywhere except the in the country where they get them. With their combined high double digit IQs, I can believe they thought if they had a baby, it would also have dark skin. Paul's reaction to her was great. Glad they left him unspoiled.

Paul better be happy that Nessy's nose turned out so nice. She's the kind of woman who would sure in a heartbeat or make a HUGE social media fuss over the slightest imperfection, now that she is a YouTube STAR. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Well, technically, she wants to learn more about Africans. She is from Germany. And didn't they say they are going to visit an African country to learn more? I get the feeling their enthusiasm will not be reciprocated. Despite her protests, it IS a costume, from the kinky hair and injected lips to the ever-increasing boobs. I cannot imagine what those injections are doing to her and her boyfriend if they are illegal everywhere except the in the country where they get them. With their combined high double digit IQs, I can believe they thought if they had a baby, it would also have dark skin. Paul's reaction to her was great. Glad they left him unspoiled.

Paul better be happy that Nessy's nose turned out so nice. She's the kind of woman who would sure in a heartbeat or make a HUGE social media fuss over the slightest imperfection, now that she is a YouTube STAR. 

yes, africans, she did say that! i'm used to the phrase african-american.  i'd love to see that trip to an african county. frankly, i can't believe that she has many african friends now as she said. people must be more tolerant in europe!

i was thinking that also abut the nose woman. she would have had her complaints all over social media. probably would have tried to sue also. did not seem like a nice person. 

• Love 2

I do not have the words to express how much I hate Martina Big.

I am a white woman and am horrified at her appropriation of the "African look" (her words) for shock value and profile clicks/followers. I cannot begin to imagine how black people feel about her, though from what I see on Facebook, it ain't good. She does have fans, so I continue to be baffled at the human race. What she is doing is just disgusting. She has also "changed her name" to the "African" name of Malaika Kubwa. Her hair is extensions; it's not her real hair.

She has been on Maury and even he was appalled by her (I watched only a short clip). If Maury can't deal with your foolishness, you're a certified hot mess.

Her face is jacked from all the stuff she's had injected into it and her boobs are absofuckinglutely ridiculous. She says she's 29. Her face says otherwise. I can't stand looking at her; I just had to let you all know everything I found in the spirit of psychological research. I hope to never see her or her brother/lover ever again. Waste of DNA.

• Love 6

Was I the only person who thought the "extreme tan" woman's face looked weird, too?  She seemed to have some stuff going on in her forehead, it almost looked like there were some sort of expanders put under her skin and the shape of her face was changing when they got close to her.  At one point, I thought she was starting to look like Worf.  The rest of her face looked kind of lumpy at times, as well.  

Terry getting fillers by an anesthesiologist doesn't freak me out that much.  I used to get botox from my neurologist (for migraines, but, I'm not gonna argue with not having wrinkles either).  He did make the point that this guy was an expert in doing fillers/botox, and I can see someone having more than one specialty.  I wouldn't get botox in my hair salon (mine doesn't offer it, but I know some that do), but an actual medical dr with proper training?  Depending on the background and the type of training, even if they weren't a plastic surgeon, I wouldn't let that be a deal breaker, but, it depends on their training and their results, etc.  Some people do a few hours at a seminar and are "certified" (not sure on the proper word), and I wouldn't go to someone like that, but, someone with medical knowledge and fairly extensive training in it?  Yeah, I'm good with that, even though they aren't a plastic surgeon.  

• Love 4

I wish this show would stick to having people on who need corrections of some kind.  Most weeks, though, they show a person who has some sort of mental or emotional problem and is expressing it via body modification.    I think it was in the first season, the doctors actually referred one of these people to a therapist.  Frankly the vast majority of them should be referred. 

The woman this week who (along with her boyfriend) had herself injected with a drug to activate melanin production....she looked like a walking minstrel show.  She's a white person parodying, intentionally or not, black people.  Then, as an added bonus, she has massive breast implants that look like balloons bolted to her chest.  That woman need emotional or mental counseling.  The doctors did the right thing in not giving her a more African nose.  They tend to do the right thing with this sad souls, but why put those people on TV at all.  Get them some damn help.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, terrymct said:

I wish this show would stick to having people on who need corrections of some kind.  Most weeks, though, they show a person who has some sort of mental or emotional problem and is expressing it via body modification.    I think it was in the first season, the doctors actually referred one of these people to a therapist.  Frankly the vast majority of them should be referred. 

The woman this week who (along with her boyfriend) had herself injected with a drug to activate melanin production....she looked like a walking minstrel show.  She's a white person parodying, intentionally or not, black people.  Then, as an added bonus, she has massive breast implants that look like balloons bolted to her chest.  That woman need emotional or mental counseling.  The doctors did the right thing in not giving her a more African nose.  They tend to do the right thing with this sad souls, but why put those people on TV at all.  Get them some damn help.

She looks like Tan Mom in blackface, with kinballs for chest. I'm not AA and I am offended.

• Love 7

I used to love Dr 90210, it was quite the trainwreck and Dr Rey, while quite creepy in many ways did seem to have some pretty firm lines on the patients he wouldn't take.  I remember an episode where he refused to operate on someone because they were smokers and it could impair their healing, for example.  On the one hand, it's kind of good to see how people find themselves in the messes they are in with the extreme procedures that they end up having to fix, I guess, but, at the same time, it gets old seeing them parade yet another person that you know they'll turn down week after week.  Sure sometimes a woman with beach balls attached to her chest is having issues and wants them addressed, but, for every time that happens, you get someone who wants them replaced with pouf cushions that you can sit on or someone who won't stop until they look like Elmo because it's their DREEEEAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 3
On 7/19/2018 at 2:52 PM, bilgistic said:

. . .  If Maury can't deal with your foolishness, you're a certified hot mess.

^^You nailed it!

• Love 2
(edited)
On 7/19/2018 at 4:52 PM, bilgistic said:

I am a white woman and am horrified at her appropriation of the "African look" (her words) for shock value and profile clicks/followers. I cannot begin to imagine how black people feel about her, though from what I see on Facebook, it ain't good. She does have fans, so I continue to be baffled at the human race. What she is doing is just disgusting. She has also "changed her name" to the "African" name of Malaika Kubwa. Her hair is extensions; it's not her real hair.

On 7/20/2018 at 9:17 AM, terrymct said:

The woman this week who (along with her boyfriend) had herself injected with a drug to activate melanin production....she looked like a walking minstrel show.  She's a white person parodying, intentionally or not, black people. 

She had actually already started on this path shortly after the last time she was on Botched.

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/58663-s04e01-the-boob-fountain-of-youth/?tab=comments#comment-3498613

While she is clearly a demented famewhore, it would be much more offensive for a German woman to start presenting herself as a Jew (just for example, or a Gypsy).  There is no real history of African chattel slavery in Germany, whereas there is a centuries long tradition of German anti-Semitism  and Nazis wiped out most of the Jewish population.  While I'm sure the Africans in Germany and Central Europe generally think this woman is a loon they don't have the same history with the white population there - like our beloved Sugar Baby from the previous week they are more likely perceived as immigrants/exotics by the ethnic Germans.

Edited by ratgirlagogo
  • Love 2

I just caught the episode from May, titled 'I Like Big Butts and I Will Not Die' (I think). I can't believe that nobody here questioned the clown butt lady's story: She's a welder or steelworker of some sort! She DJs and dances by night! Has everybody already forgotten Flashdance? Even the doctors (who are old enough to have seen the movie in it's heyday) didn't make the connection.

Maybe if they had showed her in a work outfit in the steel mill (or whatever it was) I might have bought this, although with difficulty. 

Sugar baby was a trip for sure.  My favorite part was how she kept going on about luxury cars being gifted to her, Ferrari's etc., then in the clip of her exiting said luxury car, it was like some busted up 1990's Pontiac Fiero!  Aghhhhh!

I'm sorry, I found Joey fascinating.  Like a miniature Malibu Ken doll that had come to life.  I wanted to study his little, plastic doll face and wig, and then watch flashback footage of him in the disco in the 1970's. 

• Love 1

Hellooooo, anybody here, watching the new season?  Last night was baseball boobs, eyebags and a pixie.  And more Dubrow insulting jabs at Nassif.  And a D-list (to be kind) reality celebrity named Tiny that I was waiting to ask the drs. if they could fix her crooked mouth. 

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Hellooooo, anybody here, watching the new season?  Last night was baseball boobs, eyebags and a pixie.  And more Dubrow insulting jabs at Nassif.  And a D-list (to be kind) reality celebrity named Tiny that I was waiting to ask the drs. if they could fix her crooked mouth. 

I'm still watching.  I wish they wouldn't put the plastic surgery addicts on the show like Pixie.  If they insist on showing people like her, it should involve a series of visits to a therapist.

• Love 8